The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Game Development > Games Showcase
Sign Up Rules/FAQ Live Battle Blogs Mark Forums Read

Notices

Games Showcase This forum is for games which have a significant amount of progress. Only the most developed games are selected to go in here.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.


Advertise here

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Thread Tools
  #101    
Old May 9th, 2012, 04:01 AM
renekokkie's Avatar
renekokkie
Dragon Trainer
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Hoenn
Age: 16
Gender: Male
Nature: Relaxed

Advertise here
today, I've got some news for the watchers of this project!
I found someone who wants to go futher with HRCS.
He will use Gamemaker, to create the game faster and without lag.
Screens come soon!
__________________
  #102    
Old May 10th, 2012, 10:29 PM
RikuCrafter
Togepi
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Gender: Male
Gamemaker?


That's an achievement in itself :D

It's nice to see HRCS back on track, although your RMXP skills were tremendous!
  #103    
Old May 11th, 2012, 02:13 PM
renekokkie's Avatar
renekokkie
Dragon Trainer
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Hoenn
Age: 16
Gender: Male
Nature: Relaxed
Quote:
Originally Posted by RikuCrafter View Post
Gamemaker?


That's an achievement in itself :D

It's nice to see HRCS back on track, although your RMXP skills were tremendous!
Do you know someone who can works with game maker, likes scripting.
or a 3d modeler?
__________________
  #104    
Old May 11th, 2012, 11:31 PM
RikuCrafter
Togepi
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Gender: Male
Nope, sorry bout that.

Off topic: PM me concerning that game you wanted help with

Someone on the gamemaker forums may be able to help with scripting.
  #105    
Old May 14th, 2012, 09:27 AM
renekokkie's Avatar
renekokkie
Dragon Trainer
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Hoenn
Age: 16
Gender: Male
Nature: Relaxed
Hello dear fans of Pokémon HR/CS
Maybe you know it already but, the project will take a new look, a fresh start under other titles and with a new project manager, Rocket-Dock'.

Spoiler:
Pokemon
Blaze Ruby

Pokemon
Aqua Sapphire


Thankyou for taking the time to discover the project, but it is not dead, far from it!

Thank you for everything.

Screens:
Spoiler:
__________________

Last edited by renekokkie; May 14th, 2012 at 10:14 AM.
  #106    
Old May 16th, 2012, 05:51 AM
renekokkie's Avatar
renekokkie
Dragon Trainer
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Hoenn
Age: 16
Gender: Male
Nature: Relaxed
Quote:
Originally Posted by RikuCrafter View Post
Nope, sorry bout that.

Off topic: PM me concerning that game you wanted help with

Someone on the gamemaker forums may be able to help with scripting.
okay, what do you think abou the new names and screens?
__________________
  #107    
Old May 17th, 2012, 03:39 AM
Nickmonster's Avatar
Nickmonster
I AmThe Best So Give It A Rest
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: USA
Gender: Male
Nature: Calm
Seems exciting. Can't wait for this!
  #108    
Old May 17th, 2012, 09:35 AM
renekokkie's Avatar
renekokkie
Dragon Trainer
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Hoenn
Age: 16
Gender: Male
Nature: Relaxed
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nickmonster View Post
Seems exciting. Can't wait for this!
Thankyou, the progress wil is ery far, we are now creating route 116
__________________
  #109    
Old May 17th, 2012, 09:59 AM
classiccartoonsftw's Avatar
classiccartoonsftw
Nintendo is for awesome people
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Gender: Male
I'm glad this game is back in business!

As for the Hoenn dex, is it still the same as it was in the games, or did you add more Pokemon in it?
__________________
Come play The Great Super Duper Pokemon Battle 2 right here:

http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=304577

Be sure to check the last page!




Credit for this sig goes to Ash`, credit for my avatar goes to The Epic Pikachu from Tumblr
  #110    
Old May 17th, 2012, 01:30 PM
renekokkie's Avatar
renekokkie
Dragon Trainer
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Hoenn
Age: 16
Gender: Male
Nature: Relaxed
Quote:
Originally Posted by classiccartoonsftw View Post
I'm glad this game is back in business!

As for the Hoenn dex, is it still the same as it was in the games, or did you add more Pokemon in it?
Thankyou, I think I will place some gen4 pokemon into the hoenn dex, but only if they fit in to the environment.
You can always post some suggest and ideas in this thread.
I love it to see the some ideas of a watcher of the project
__________________
  #111    
Old May 17th, 2012, 05:01 PM
Umbreon's Avatar
Umbreon
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Nearby my feet.
Age: 17
Gender: Male
Nature: Calm
Quote:
Originally Posted by renekokkie View Post
Do you know someone who can works with game maker, likes scripting.
or a 3d modeler?
Not a modeler but a scripter and I got game maker 8 pro, I MIGHT give out a hand on this.
  #112    
Old May 17th, 2012, 10:12 PM
classiccartoonsftw's Avatar
classiccartoonsftw
Nintendo is for awesome people
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Gender: Male
Quote:
Originally Posted by renekokkie View Post
Thankyou, I think I will place some gen4 pokemon into the hoenn dex, but only if they fit in to the environment.
You can always post some suggest and ideas in this thread.
I love it to see the some ideas of a watcher of the project
Can we also suggest Pokemon from generations 1, 2, and 5?
__________________
Come play The Great Super Duper Pokemon Battle 2 right here:

http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=304577

Be sure to check the last page!




Credit for this sig goes to Ash`, credit for my avatar goes to The Epic Pikachu from Tumblr
  #113    
Old May 17th, 2012, 10:44 PM
renekokkie's Avatar
renekokkie
Dragon Trainer
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Hoenn
Age: 16
Gender: Male
Nature: Relaxed
Quote:
Originally Posted by classiccartoonsftw View Post
Can we also suggest Pokemon from generations 1, 2, and 5?
yes, but not the gen5 pokemon I hate that pokemon
__________________
  #114    
Old May 18th, 2012, 04:11 AM
classiccartoonsftw's Avatar
classiccartoonsftw
Nintendo is for awesome people
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Gender: Male
Quote:
Originally Posted by renekokkie View Post
yes, but not the gen5 pokemon I hate that pokemon
Okay. You should add the evos/prevos of the Pokemon that got them in gen 4, like Magnezone, Roserade, Froslass, Rhyperior, etc.

And also the lines of Gastly, Misdreavus, Tangela, and Shellder. Gastly and Misdreavus would do well in Mt. Pyre. And Phoebe deserves better than two Dusclops and two Banettes.

Glacia shouldn't have two Sealeos and two Glalies on her team. A Cloyster and a Froslass would do just fine for her.

Shellder would fit in the Shoal Cave, and Tangela could fit in the routes near Fortree City.
__________________
Come play The Great Super Duper Pokemon Battle 2 right here:

http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=304577

Be sure to check the last page!




Credit for this sig goes to Ash`, credit for my avatar goes to The Epic Pikachu from Tumblr
  #115    
Old May 18th, 2012, 05:51 AM
renekokkie's Avatar
renekokkie
Dragon Trainer
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Hoenn
Age: 16
Gender: Male
Nature: Relaxed
Quote:
Originally Posted by classiccartoonsftw View Post
Okay. You should add the evos/prevos of the Pokemon that got them in gen 4, like Magnezone, Roserade, Froslass, Rhyperior, etc.

And also the lines of Gastly, Misdreavus, Tangela, and Shellder. Gastly and Misdreavus would do well in Mt. Pyre. And Phoebe deserves better than two Dusclops and two Banettes.

Glacia shouldn't have two Sealeos and two Glalies on her team. A Cloyster and a Froslass would do just fine for her.

Shellder would fit in the Shoal Cave, and Tangela could fit in the routes near Fortree City.
hmm, good ideas. what do you think about putting buizel, floatsel and lucario.
I want to give Phoebe a Dusclops, Banette, Shuppet and a dusknior
__________________
  #116    
Old May 18th, 2012, 07:08 AM
classiccartoonsftw's Avatar
classiccartoonsftw
Nintendo is for awesome people
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Gender: Male
Quote:
Originally Posted by renekokkie View Post
hmm, good ideas. what do you think about putting buizel, floatsel and lucario.
I want to give Phoebe a Dusclops, Banette, Shuppet and a dusknior
I like the idea of putting the Buizel line and the Riolu line in the game.

But Shuppet isn't a good choice for Phoebe's team, unless you fight her before the Pokemon League. Her Elite Four team should have a Gengar or a Mismagius in addition to her Dusclops, Dusknoir, Banette, and Sableye.
__________________
Come play The Great Super Duper Pokemon Battle 2 right here:

http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=304577

Be sure to check the last page!




Credit for this sig goes to Ash`, credit for my avatar goes to The Epic Pikachu from Tumblr
  #117    
Old May 18th, 2012, 10:25 AM
renekokkie's Avatar
renekokkie
Dragon Trainer
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Hoenn
Age: 16
Gender: Male
Nature: Relaxed
Quote:
Originally Posted by classiccartoonsftw View Post
I like the idea of putting the Buizel line and the Riolu line in the game.

But Shuppet isn't a good choice for Phoebe's team, unless you fight her before the Pokemon League. Her Elite Four team should have a Gengar or a Mismagius in addition to her Dusclops, Dusknoir, Banette, and Sableye.

hmm, beter idea ;D.
maybe i need to add luxio and all his evolutions too
__________________
  #118    
Old May 18th, 2012, 10:42 AM
classiccartoonsftw's Avatar
classiccartoonsftw
Nintendo is for awesome people
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Gender: Male
Quote:
Originally Posted by renekokkie View Post
hmm, beter idea ;D.
maybe i need to add luxio and all his evolutions too
Yeah, and add the Houndour line as well. I think Sidney and Flannery would love to have a Houndoom on their team!
__________________
Come play The Great Super Duper Pokemon Battle 2 right here:

http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=304577

Be sure to check the last page!




Credit for this sig goes to Ash`, credit for my avatar goes to The Epic Pikachu from Tumblr
  #119    
Old May 18th, 2012, 12:56 PM
renekokkie's Avatar
renekokkie
Dragon Trainer
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Hoenn
Age: 16
Gender: Male
Nature: Relaxed
Quote:
Originally Posted by classiccartoonsftw View Post
Yeah, and add the Houndour line as well. I think Sidney and Flannery would love to have a Houndoom on their team!
Yes, I will give sydney a houndoom, flannery a magby or Magmar
__________________
  #120    
Old May 18th, 2012, 02:35 PM
Nintendork15
I'm gone. Bye.
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Undertaker. Co.
Age: 20
Gender: Male
Nature: Naughty
Quote:
Originally Posted by renekokkie View Post
Yes, I will give sydney a houndoom, flannery a magby or Magmar
I'd say use the Magmar, she's too far in the game to have a Magby, it would be too weak and easily defeat-able.
__________________
gone.
  #121    
Old May 18th, 2012, 11:51 PM
classiccartoonsftw's Avatar
classiccartoonsftw
Nintendo is for awesome people
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Gender: Male
If you're going to add the Magby line, you should add the Elekeid line (and maybe the Smoochum line) as well.

You can give Wattson either an Elekeid or an Electabuzz.
__________________
Come play The Great Super Duper Pokemon Battle 2 right here:

http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=304577

Be sure to check the last page!




Credit for this sig goes to Ash`, credit for my avatar goes to The Epic Pikachu from Tumblr
  #122    
Old May 19th, 2012, 01:21 AM
renekokkie's Avatar
renekokkie
Dragon Trainer
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Hoenn
Age: 16
Gender: Male
Nature: Relaxed
Quote:
Originally Posted by classiccartoonsftw View Post
If you're going to add the Magby line, you should add the Elekeid line (and maybe the Smoochum line) as well.

You can give Wattson either an Elekeid or an Electabuzz.
hmm yes, but wattson is more a Electivire type.
about the smoochum idea, i think it is great.
but i dont know where i need to place them, because i dont know a place with snow .
and what do you think about putting a real rival intoo the game.
not someone likes wally or may/brendan but a new rival.
When you get Torchic, may will get treecko and the rival will get mudkip
When you get Treecko, may will get Mudkip and the rival will get Torchic.
When you get Mudkip, may will get Torchic and the rival will get Treecko.
His name will be Stefano.
He will live in Oldale town, but you will meet him in the professor's lab.
what do you think?
__________________
  #123    
Old May 19th, 2012, 02:46 AM
Nintendork15
I'm gone. Bye.
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Undertaker. Co.
Age: 20
Gender: Male
Nature: Naughty
Quote:
Originally Posted by renekokkie View Post
hmm yes, but wattson is more a Electivire type.
about the smoochum idea, i think it is great.
but i dont know where i need to place them, because i dont know a place with snow .
and what do you think about putting a real rival intoo the game.
not someone likes wally or may/brendan but a new rival.
When you get Torchic, may will get treecko and the rival will get mudkip
When you get Treecko, may will get Mudkip and the rival will get Torchic.
When you get Mudkip, may will get Torchic and the rival will get Treecko.
His name will be Stefano.
He will live in Oldale town, but you will meet him in the professor's lab.
what do you think?
Wallace/Juan, which ever will be the 8th gym.
They use Ice/Water type Pokemon. Maybe a smoochum(Or higher) can go there?
__________________
gone.
  #124    
Old May 19th, 2012, 02:50 AM
classiccartoonsftw's Avatar
classiccartoonsftw
Nintendo is for awesome people
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Gender: Male
Quote:
Originally Posted by renekokkie View Post
hmm yes, but wattson is more a Electivire type.
about the smoochum idea, i think it is great.
but i dont know where i need to place them, because i dont know a place with snow .
and what do you think about putting a real rival intoo the game.
not someone likes wally or may/brendan but a new rival.
When you get Torchic, may will get treecko and the rival will get mudkip
When you get Treecko, may will get Mudkip and the rival will get Torchic.
When you get Mudkip, may will get Torchic and the rival will get Treecko.
His name will be Stefano.
He will live in Oldale town, but you will meet him in the professor's lab.
what do you think?
I think you should name the new rival Stephen, since Stefano doesn't really fit in an English game. But if you're really making a Dutch translation of this game, you could name him Stefano in that translation.

As for Wattson, when you first fight him, he should have an Elekid or an Electabuzz, because an Electivire would be too much early in the game.

How about gym leader rematches? Then you can give Wattson an Electivire, and Flannery a Magmortar.
__________________
Come play The Great Super Duper Pokemon Battle 2 right here:

http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=304577

Be sure to check the last page!




Credit for this sig goes to Ash`, credit for my avatar goes to The Epic Pikachu from Tumblr
  #125    
Old May 19th, 2012, 03:09 AM
renekokkie's Avatar
renekokkie
Dragon Trainer
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Hoenn
Age: 16
Gender: Male
Nature: Relaxed
Quote:
Originally Posted by classiccartoonsftw View Post
I think you should name the new rival Stephen, since Stefano doesn't really fit in an English game. But if you're really making a Dutch translation of this game, you could name him Stefano in that translation.

As for Wattson, when you first fight him, he should have an Elekid or an Electabuzz, because an Electivire would be too much early in the game.

How about gym leader rematches? Then you can give Wattson an Electivire, and Flannery a Magmortar.
Gym leader rematches are great, but i think i won´t mkae them too large likes they did in emerald.
I think I will keep the name stefano, so you can see he is not from here but from sinnoh.

I already want to skip the truck thing, It´s the only thing i hate from RSE.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nintendork15 View Post
Wallace/Juan, which ever will be the 8th gym.
They use Ice/Water type Pokemon. Maybe a smoochum(Or higher) can go there?
great ideas, but I want to make smoochum catchable. But i dont know where
__________________
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links


Advertise here
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Minimum Characters Per Post: 25



All times are UTC -8. The time now is 07:21 PM.


Style by Nymphadora, artwork by Sa-Dui.
Like our Facebook Page Follow us on Twitter © 2002 - 2014 The PokéCommunity™, pokecommunity.com.
Pokémon characters and images belong to The Pokémon Company International and Nintendo. This website is in no way affiliated with or endorsed by Nintendo, Creatures, GAMEFREAK, The Pokémon Company or The Pokémon Company International. We just love Pokémon.
All forum styles, their images (unless noted otherwise) and site designs are © 2002 - 2014 The PokéCommunity / PokéCommunity.com.
PokéCommunity™ is a trademark of The PokéCommunity. All rights reserved. Sponsor advertisements do not imply our endorsement of that product or service. User generated content remains the property of its creator.