The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Discussions > Pokémon Clubs

Notices

Pokémon Clubs This forum is for those who wish to start a club within the community. This forum is for Pokémon clubs; Fan Clubs & Groups is for everything else.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old May 9th, 2012, 04:40 PM
CarefulWetPaint
Time to Say Goodbye
Community Supporter

Welcome!!

I see everyone is having some trouble with Shiny luck lately I hope we all start getting luckier soon!

Also I am sorry latios I forgotted!

My Sr's
Stopped counting, numbers getting to large.
Old May 9th, 2012, 06:01 PM
Razer302
Three Days Grace - Break

Nature: Quiet
I could get it back on track by chaining a shiny... but thats so boring. Haven't had much time recenty to really get much done. Girlfriends aunt died on monday so been pretty busy looking after her, and sons birthday is on sunday so pretty busy time for me.
Old May 11th, 2012, 08:21 PM
Arceus Whisper
Shiny Hunter

Nature: Lax
Words cannot explain my joy... I got my 3DS today =) my birthday is technically tuesday but we celebrated it friday.
Anyway...
My Hunts
Ho-oh ~ 6840
Axew - 80
Yeah so the only thing different from last time is I set my route 18 hunt down and picked up my Axew hunt again.
On another note I am looking forward to summer cause with my new handheld in well... hand I can now double hunt, which i'm predicting will help me reel in the shinies.

3DS FC: 5284-2430-5346
White FC: 4385-5365-2671
Old May 12th, 2012, 05:41 AM
Razer302
Three Days Grace - Break

Nothing new for me. still sticking with spiritomb injust dont count anymore. to depressing.

In other news. git engaged so will soon be moving to america full time. to marry her
Old May 12th, 2012, 09:00 AM
rykerr1
Shiny Fanatic

Nature: Sassy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Razer302 View Post
In other news. git engaged so will soon be moving to america full time. to marry her
Congratulations =D =D

No new shinies for me as well, hopefully something will shine soon >.<
Old May 13th, 2012, 01:00 PM
Deithien
Beginning Trainer

Ill join!!
Not sure if you guys have caught them yet but I've got myself a shiny tentacool/tentacruel and a shiny zubat.
Currently hunting fifth gen shinies on black.
Random question; what methods do you use to encounter shinies? Do you stay on a single route or hunt all the areas where your target appears?
Old May 13th, 2012, 06:27 PM
G-Money
Polychromatic Iridescence

Nature: Jolly
YES!!! YES!!! YES!!! I DID IT: SHINY SPIRITOMB IS MINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I GOT SHINY SPIRITOMB!!!!!!!!!!!! WHOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes!!!! Shiny! Spiritomb!! Mine! Done! Yes! Victory!!!

Woot!

I got it - shiny Spiritomb!! After 5976 SRs, Spiritomb number 5977 decided to shine!! Whoo-hoo! My first shiny since December 24th of last year!! Meaning my first shiny of 2012!!

I really wanted it to appear at night so I could catch it in a Dusk Ball (and it looks totally awesome at night!), and it did!!! Absolutely perfect.

Another shiny for my Ghost quest!

Spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by miloticfan54 View Post
My third chained shiny
Congrats!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Latios Master View Post
May 1st marked 9 years of being a member of PC.
Wow, that's impressive!! Congratulations, Jamie Moyer! :cer_laugh:

Quote:
Who will crack first? The Larvesta egg, me, or my DS's buttons...
"lol"

Quote:
Originally Posted by AntiZero View Post
:O Jeez, it's been forever since I've been here. Anybody remember me? Page 742 was the last page I posted in.

So, G-Money, I'd like to be re-added to the list, if I may.
Welcome back, AntiZero! I remember you!

The list auto-updates itself now, which is pretty cool.

You can find it here, sorted by post count: http://www.pokecommunity.com/misc.ph...posted&t=19247 and you can Ctrl + F and search your name!

Quote:
Originally Posted by blu3void View Post
Oh hey there. I'm a shiny hunter myself, and although I'm not currently hunting, I'd be happy to join this club.
I have two shinies: A shiny Hoothoot in Soul Silver, and a shiny Litwick in White, both random.
Welcome to the club!

Quote:
Congratulations!!

You definitely deserve to get Spiritomb really soon, and I hope mine is an omen that yours is in the really near future! Good luck!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deithien View Post
Ill join!!
Not sure if you guys have caught them yet but I've got myself a shiny tentacool/tentacruel and a shiny zubat.
Currently hunting fifth gen shinies on black.
Random question; what methods do you use to encounter shinies? Do you stay on a single route or hunt all the areas where your target appears?
Welcome to the club! I usually stay on the same route and encounter the same groups of Pokemon, since I'm usually looking for a specific one. Soft resetting is also a really popular form of shiny hunting: you save in front of a Pokemon you encounter once (like a starter or legendary), encounter/receive it, and if it isn't shiny you can hit Start + Select + L + R (Start + Select + A + B in third gen games) to reset your game so you can encounter it again.

My hunts:

3436 Eevee.
2121 Route 116 encounters.

Path of the Dragon: 2/7
Path of the Ghost: 7/18
Path of the Starter: 5/18
Old May 13th, 2012, 08:30 PM
Razer302
Three Days Grace - Break

I can honestly say as soon as I saw it was spiritomb... I'm all fired up. My elastic band broke so its been annoying sring recently. my normal sring during playing cod and mmo games with the lady was slow... i ams back on it now. and wow i checked the post counter. i have the most posts in here out of all tje regular posters :p
Old May 13th, 2012, 08:47 PM
Latios Master
11 Year PC Member

Nature: Adamant
Quote:
Originally Posted by AntiZero View Post
:O Jeez, it's been forever since I've been here. Anybody remember me?
Yes, I remember you. Welcome back!

Welcome to the club, blu3void and Deithien!

Quote:
Congratulations!

Congrats on the two shiny Flaaffy, miloticfan54!

Congrats on the shiny Spiritomb, G-Money!

This week's random hunt is... the Fire-type!
Old May 14th, 2012, 04:35 AM
SS01
#PoC Collab

Nature: Timid
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to SS01
Quote:
Congrats ;D
Quote:
Originally Posted by G-Money View Post
YES!!! YES!!! YES!!! I DID IT: SHINY SPIRITOMB IS MINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I GOT SHINY SPIRITOMB!!!!!!!!!!!! WHOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
CONGRATS OMG :cer_boogie:

Still using your photo-taking potato I see?

My hunts:
Route 103: 100 REs hoping to reclaim Poochyena
Giratina: 800 SRs
Johto starters: 186 SR

Post 222! 79 (80 if you count this one) have been in the SHC. :cer_smile:

Good luck everybody!
Old May 14th, 2012, 04:07 PM
CarefulWetPaint
Time to Say Goodbye
Community Supporter

G you werent lying when you said you reacted quite intensely, Congratulations, that was a well deserved shiny.

Congratulations on getting engages Razer and I hope your spirit shines soon as well.

Welcome back anti! Its been a while since you posted :O Hows your hunts going?

Again goodluck to everyone else and hopefully soon I have myself a shining snivy xD
Old May 14th, 2012, 05:18 PM
Razer302
Three Days Grace - Break

Thanks n all the congratz even though it isn't a shiny :P

It was a hard move leaving everything behind... but its worth it. Might get yall some pics soon. Well probably in october when we are going on holiday for my birthday.

More SR done on spiritomb... Still NOTHING. G money I slightly hate you right now hahaha
Old May 15th, 2012, 08:39 AM
PKMNTRNCha0tic
Beginning Trainer

I could join perhaps....only Shinies I ever encountered (legit ones ;P) are a tentacool in crystal,a Zubat in Sapphire and a Deoxys in FR (it was a nightmare -.- ,but totally worth it)

Btw do you think that shiny Jirachi could be obtained via pokemon Channel?
Old May 15th, 2012, 09:38 AM
Chr. Draco
Dragon Power

HI again, just looking around to see how is everything going.

Quote:
Nothing new for me. still sticking with spiritomb injust dont count anymore. to depressing.

Congrats razer, enjoy it every second.

Congrats G, you definitely deserve that shiny, and soon we will see Razer's too.

Congrats milotic for your Flaaffys.

Welcome to all old members that are returning and welcome to all new members.

Cya later.

Edit: Got shiny volcarona, it appeared a couple of hours ago. Pic coming soon.

Last edited by Chr. Draco; May 15th, 2012 at 08:04 PM. Reason: new info
Old May 15th, 2012, 08:19 PM
miloticfan54
Unhatched Egg

Nature: Bashful
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to miloticfan54
When two minds are one... This happens... (Well, generally, I would've posted a pic here, but........ My cam's just outta battery...)

I hired my friend to hunt for a shiny Larvesta for me while I hunted too, so that's practically increase my chances... And lo! I (he got it) was surprised to find out it hatched this morning... Everstone DIDN'T work which is why I wanna sob at seeing it's Quiet Nature... Ah well, this is the last MM for this summer that I'm doing... I'm honestly tired now and I just wanna enjoy my summer before it ends... I'll start MMing again when B/W2 arrives or when I get my first semestral break for this school year...

*inwardly* BOOM!!! SHINY LARVESTAAAAAA!!!! (Can't think clearly at all)
Old May 17th, 2012, 10:18 AM
xSkullKing16x
Boo.

Nature: Lax
Hey, well I'd love to join this club! I just started hunting for shinies about a month ago, actually. Sadly, I have no shinies, but I will start hunting. G, congrats on that Spirtomb. I would say it looks awesome, but I can hardly see it from that potato of yours. (Jk!) So anyways, I'm here!
Old May 17th, 2012, 04:30 PM
Chr. Draco
Dragon Power

ok, here is the picture of the fire/bug type volcarona:
PICT0040.jpg

it's not easy to take good pictures when pokemon moves too much.

well cya later guys.
Old May 17th, 2012, 04:35 PM
Sakura Rain
→Let's laugh at everything!

Nature: Quirky
OMFG

YOU GUYS YOU GUYS

SHINY TRAPINCH GET!

no pics right now because my camera is currently MIA. Buuuut he's hardy (ick) with the characteristic of "Likes to thrash about" and relatively superior potential. his best IV is Attack. The nature's really the only icky thing about him, but I can totes work with it. asdfjkl this is fantastic

god that was at least 1000 eggs -dies-

♫A message I've thought much too much about,
Maybe it'll reach somebody, who can say?
Certainly, I've always been this way,
A patched up, crazy matryoshka♫

"Matryoshka" - hachi/Hatsune Miku & Megpoid Gumi

Old May 17th, 2012, 05:11 PM
Plasmette
Master of Mediocrity.

I've got a Shiny Luxray, which I caught at as a Shinx near Jublife city.
I also got a Shiny Rayquaza, via trading.
I did get a Shiny Starivia, but I got it Via Pokeradar Chaining...
Old May 17th, 2012, 05:16 PM
Eifie
Beginning Trainer

Hi everyone,

This is my first time posting here, I actually joined PC to be a member of this club, as I love shinies!

I'll tell you a little bit of my story (shiny-wise). Well, my first shiny was on Crystal, a cute purple Nidoran F that I found in the National Park. Ever since I tried REing other shinies but with no luck. She was my only shiny.

Later on, I learned how to RNG shinies in Platinum. I bred a lot of shinies this way, but lately I got tired of it. It's not fun anymore, and by discovering this club I realized that obtaining shinies can be fun, if you hunt them.

Well, that's about it! I'm not sure which pokémon I'd like to focus on, I'll probably try the Masuda Method on White for an Eevee, and Soft Reset for Bill's one in HeartGold.
Old May 18th, 2012, 03:10 AM
SS01
#PoC Collab

Nature: Timid
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to SS01
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eifie View Post
Hi everyone,

This is my first time posting here, I actually joined PC to be a member of this club, as I love shinies!

I'll tell you a little bit of my story (shiny-wise). Well, my first shiny was on Crystal, a cute purple Nidoran F that I found in the National Park. Ever since I tried REing other shinies but with no luck. She was my only shiny.

Later on, I learned how to RNG shinies in Platinum. I bred a lot of shinies this way, but lately I got tired of it. It's not fun anymore, and by discovering this club I realized that obtaining shinies can be fun, if you hunt them. :)

Well, that's about it! I'm not sure which pokémon I'd like to focus on, I'll probably try the Masuda Method on White for an Eevee, and Soft Reset for Bill's one in HeartGold.
Welcome to the club! Just a quick tip: I'd recommend Soft Resetting for it instead of breeding. Eevee take forever to hatch, and it gets really annoying after a while.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sakura Rain View Post
OMFG

YOU GUYS YOU GUYS

SHINY TRAPINCH GET!

no pics right now because my camera is currently MIA. Buuuut he's hardy (ick) with the characteristic of "Likes to thrash about" and relatively superior potential. his best IV is Attack. The nature's really the only icky thing about him, but I can totes work with it. asdfjkl this is fantastic

god that was at least 1000 eggs -dies-
Congrats!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chr. Draco View Post
ok, here is the picture of the fire/bug type volcarona:
Attachment 64482

it's not easy to take good pictures when pokemon moves too much.

well cya later guys.
Congrats!
Quote:
Originally Posted by xSkullKing16x View Post
Hey, well I'd love to join this club! I just started hunting for shinies about a month ago, actually. Sadly, I have no shinies, but I will start hunting. G, congrats on that Spirtomb. I would say it looks awesome, but I can hardly see it from that potato of yours. (Jk!) So anyways, I'm here!
Welcome!
Quote:
When two minds are one... This happens... (Well, generally, I would've posted a pic here, but........ My cam's just outta battery...)

I hired my friend to hunt for a shiny Larvesta for me while I hunted too, so that's practically increase my chances... And lo! I (he got it) was surprised to find out it hatched this morning... Everstone DIDN'T work which is why I wanna sob at seeing it's Quiet Nature... Ah well, this is the last MM for this summer that I'm doing... I'm honestly tired now and I just wanna enjoy my summer before it ends... I'll start MMing again when B/W2 arrives or when I get my first semestral break for this school year...

*inwardly* BOOM!!! SHINY LARVESTAAAAAA!!!! (Can't think clearly at all)
Congrats!

Johto starters: 186
Giratina: 800
Poochyena: 109
Croagunk: 033
Don't think I've hunted since my last update, but there are the numbers anyway :P
Old May 19th, 2012, 07:25 PM
Lady Demoonica Darkmoon
Shiny Hunters Club Co-Owner

Hello all! Much to tell you all.

First, welcome to everyone who has asked to join the Club, we are glad to haev you.

Second, congratulations to all members who have mad a new shiny catch!

Computer problems, mainly moving from dial up to high-speed required I get an updated computer. All is better now (and I run at 7 megs/second )

I come bearing a NEW SHINY! (sadly not one I was hunting) I am now the proud tamer of a very cute pink (male) Wooper. I've trained him into his 60's already, due to being AWOL for a few weeks. (?) I don't want to evolving him, too cute this way. I guess all I needed to find another was to come back to the Club. *hugs members* If I ever disappear for too long again, I want someone to come track me down and drag me back, because leaving is a stupid move.

As for the Slugma hatching, still nothing.

I've restarted both a copy of Leaf Green (a used second copy I just got this week), and Heart Gold, and am going through the plots of both. Seen nothing on either. I also have gotten a extra copy of Sapphire and Diamond when I got the Leaf Green, but haven't restarted either of them. So 3 more games in the collection to hunt on, yay!

Demoonica's Fan Fiction
Co-Owner of the Shiny Hunters Club
Old May 19th, 2012, 09:21 PM
Chr. Draco
Dragon Power

HI LDD and congrats.
it's been a long time, good to see you back again.

Just passing by to see how everything is going here. Welcome to all new members.

Cya later everyone and happy hunting.
Old May 20th, 2012, 04:35 PM
Latios Master
11 Year PC Member

Welcome to the club, PKMNTRNCha0tic, xSkullKing16x, Plasmette, and Eifie! Also, welcome to PC, Eifie!

Congrats on the shiny Volcarona, Chr. Draco!

Congrats on the shiny Larvesta, miloticfan54!

Congrats on the shiny Trapinch, Sakura Rain!

Congrats on the shiny Wooper, Lady Demoonica Darkmoon! And bigger congrats on upgrading from dial up to high-speed!

That's a lot of new shinies in a short amount of time, and both Larvesta and Volcarona in the same day. Keep em coming!

This week's random hunt is... Pawniard!
Old May 21st, 2012, 06:35 PM
NightOfRemorse
my anxieties have anxieties

Nature: Lonely
Hey all, just wanted to see what's going on and say hello! I haven't posted in over a month or so, and I feel really bad about that :/ I'll try to post more often (and maybe even visit the IRC from time to time).

I also wanted to say thanks for the congrats I got for the shiny Zorua. I know, I know, that was ages ago. /shot

Well as for shiny news, I haven't been hunting all that much lately, but school ends for me this Friday, which means more time for hunting! I'm finally continuing the hatching of Eevee since I promised my friend a shiny Eevee (oh my, that was so long ago it's probably in my history book).

I also restarted Heart Gold because I plan to soft reset for a shiny Ho-Oh. This is the first time I seriously attempt to SR, so I'll see where my impatient a** will get to. LOL. I know, I'm weird in regards to hunting. I can sit through hours of hatching eggs, yet SRing looks too boring for me even though it's obviously simpler. Not sure which is faster though, considering egg hatching greatly increases shiny chances and whatnot.

Anyways, congrats on all the shinies everyone has been getting! I know I haven't replied much but I read every single post. I'm not completely detached from this wonderful club. Good luck everyone!
I stay away
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links