• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Recolours and Fusions Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blaze the Cat

Life hurts, and so do I
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen May 19, 2014
This is my first Shadow Pokemon. I'm going to make more of them.

Attachments

• 001Bulbasaur.png
    001Bulbasaur.png
    792 bytes · Views: 108
Years
  • Seen Nov 6, 2013
So these are my own sprites, but i used-to do edits so i know pixel art.
Cindub and Relisect

Years
You need at least four original sprite works in order to keep a thread open in Pixel Art. You can have recolors, but you have to have four of your own homemade sprites first.

Next time just report the thread. Warning can get to a point of minimodding which is against the rules. You could've provided some critique to make it an optional post.

mineox100

Hey.
Years
Some pokemon with shiny sprties that didnt do them justice.
Let's see what's wrong with these...

• You used Paint's default colors! Make your own next time.
  • You didn't recolor all of it.
  • You didn't recolor the outline.
  • Why does Wartortle have a yellow tail and the Cyndaquil line have turquoise on their body? You should keep the color scheme instead of making them completely strange colors.

Also, you should improve your skills, not just on recoloring too. I do find a red Squirtle amusing though.

Years
This is my first attempt in making a fusion, and I would appreciate some critique. I wanted to make so it looks like a plant that someone dig up and then throw away, so it's kinda like a dying plant fakemon. :)

Also, can someone tell me how to make spoilers?

Years
  • Age 25
  • USA
  • Seen May 24, 2014
Somebody made a post on Tumblr about how to make splices, so I decided to try it! This is my first ever sprite. It's Ducklett/Turtwig.

tumblr_m5425isSdD1r307jno1_100.png

Years
  • Seen Jul 9, 2012
Okay, I've got alot of these so once i get 15 posts ill show em all to you guys, in my opinion, im pretty good, but ill let you guys be the judges. :D

Last edited:

mineox100

Hey.
Years
Okay, I've got alot of these so once i get 15 posts ill show em all to you guys, in my opinion, im pretty good, but ill let you guys be the judges. :D

Actually I see one pretty important error! You didn't change your sprite's outline colors so it looks bad. Try to change that.

vaibhavAtomic

a legendary legend!
Years
my sprites

here are some of my, actually, i don't put much of my time into spriting :D
so, there are some pixels left without recolor but i care about the ideas :D XD!
Spoiler:

Years
  • Seen Jul 10, 2013
Here is my Black and White re-color of Lugia. SHADOW LUGIA!!!!

Spoiler:

I think it's missing a few of the darker outlines (the ones that are lighter against the purple), so if you fix those, it'll look much better. n_n

I like your color scheme here actually.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back