• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

5th Gen B2W2 starter

Starter for B2W2

• The smug Snivy

Votes: 110 35.3%
  • The tough Tepig

Votes: 69 22.1%
  • The O-Adorable Oshawott

Votes: 133 42.6%

• Total voters

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
Years
I've become bored of the starters from this generation. When I play White or Black again I just use another Pokemon as my starter. I'll probably wait for the list of available Pokemon and see which is closer. Praying to god that Growlithe is available pre-first gym.

SolarAbusoru

Go Go PokéRangers
Years
Well since I already chose Oshawott, and he's pretty much irreplacable, I'll choose something different this time, perhaps Tepig, that animated Trailer is a pretty big influence.

empty streets

Ace trainer ★
Years
Too bad that the starters stay the same. I don't like any of them for some strange reason -_- I'll box it. But who knows, maybe I'll choose Snivy? I've never had him as a starter before.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen May 15, 2023
Well since the Gyms aren't exactly the same I dunno who I'll use when I play Usagi-chan. Gunna maybe try for a Female Snivy cause my one and only attempt with it ended up so horrible with the first three gyms that I stopped using Snivy which was the first time I have aver replaced my starter in any Pokemon game.

Bluerang1

pin pin
Years
I'm not quite sure. I still prefer Smugleaf to the other two, but I may go with Oshawott for the sake of choosing something different.

Tepig is out of the question.

Precisely my reason. Also, I'm about to play White and I'll chose Tepig so Oshawott's the only other one that I wouldn't have raised.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jul 8, 2012
Snivy. Best final evolution in my opinion. I don't particularly like the final forms of the other two :/

Zerrah.

Mauling with Ursaring
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 15, 2018
Well the starters for this region unfortunately are already boring for me. They don't have the same appeal as all of the others. However, since there is nothing I can do about it, and since I chose Oshawott in Black and Tepig in White, I'll choose Snivy in Black 2.

PokéSwimmer

Keeping time time time
Years
Serperior is very cool, but its movepool is abysmal (plus I already used it in Black), so
I'll be picking Oshawott this time around (water starters are what's up!).

MrQriz

Austria's Finest
Years
i will take my beloved tepig again (:
serperior looks awful to me, and samurott isn't that better.

SouKoLian9102

That 1 Kid Who Plays Pokemon
Years
I'm goin' with Snivy. I've used all 3 starters and Snivy was the most fun one to use. Plus I love a challenge ;)

PaxAmericana

Resident Peacekeeper
Years
I chose Oshawott in the poll, but I will use Oshawott in one and Tepig in the other.

Snivy just won't cut it for me.

bewbs

~Chloe~
Years
  • Age 31
  • UK
  • Seen Nov 20, 2022
I'm going to go for Oshawott because I like the water starters!

Zythrone

The One And Only!
Years
I always pick the fire starter for my first run through the game and this time will be no different.

Back