The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Gaming > Fifth Generation

Notices

Fifth Generation Are Pokémon slaves to humans? Team Plasma thinks so. Travel the Unova region and prove them wrong in Black & White, and then return two years later in Black2 & White2.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old May 16th, 2012, 10:15 AM
Mew~
THE HOST IS BROKEN

Nature: Quirky
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Mew~
I'm pretty confused as to what's going on with N. Also, anyone else thing we might actually see the Shadow Triad unmasked as Cilan, Chili and Cress?

Old May 16th, 2012, 11:01 AM
Azure
» Flame!
Community Supporter

Nature: Relaxed
Send a message via Skype™ to Azure
It's likely although again it could just be a coincidence, either way I'm sure we'll learn more about the Shadow Triad in these games... they intrigue me.

Old May 17th, 2012, 02:11 AM
Kaori
tragedy

Nature: Modest
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Kaori
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mew~ View Post
I'm pretty confused as to what's going on with N.
Most likely because all we've seen are his dreamy looks. :B /shot

The necklace and bracelet that he's wearing represents Team Plasma right? At least the necklace looks like it does. If this is the case, I'm pretty sure N might still be with Team Plasma and they are following his side. I'm really curious about his plans though.

smile. paired to vrai & karpman & drew
Old May 17th, 2012, 02:37 AM
Forever
let it go

With the recent translations of what went on in the video I'm kinda annoyed they still want to release people's Pokemon, wouldn't it be better y'know if they had a new goal with new clothing! Dunno, I think they should've learnt their lesson by then.
Old May 17th, 2012, 02:44 AM
Kaori
tragedy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Requility View Post
With the recent translations of what went on in the video I'm kinda annoyed they still want to release people's Pokemon, wouldn't it be better y'know if they had a new goal with new clothing! Dunno, I think they should've learnt their lesson by then.
Still thinking that there are two sides to Plasma, and that the ones in black are with Ghetsis - sticking with the same plan to achieve the goal by now.

Old May 17th, 2012, 03:33 AM
Forever
let it go

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaori View Post

Still thinking that there are two sides to Plasma, and that the ones in black are with Ghetsis - sticking with the same plan to achieve the goal by now.
Yeah but if Ghetsis was back, wouldn't he have learnt his lesson that no, brainwashing people into freeing their Pokemon doesn't work. It just confuses me, why not just get a new goal to fool people, rather than something a great portion of Unova would most likely know, unless everyone else was killed off by the great Unova freezing of 2012.
Old May 17th, 2012, 05:32 AM
Jellicent♀
ღ Fairy Wind ღ

Quote:

Yeah but if Ghetsis was back, wouldn't he have learnt his lesson that no, brainwashing people into freeing their Pokemon doesn't work. It just confuses me, why not just get a new goal to fool people, rather than something a great portion of Unova would most likely know, unless everyone else was killed off by the great Unova freezing of 2012.
Seems to me that this time around they're using scare tactics rather than brainwashing. They're taking on a well known Gym Leader (Cheren) in the video with like, thirty against three. Cheren's going to talk. So I just feel like they're just going to try to scare the heck out of people rather than trying to sympathize with them.
Old May 17th, 2012, 08:05 AM
ReleaseYourPokemon
Pokemon Liberater

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jellicent♀ View Post
Seems to me that this time around they're using scare tactics rather than brainwashing. They're taking on a well known Gym Leader (Cheren) in the video with like, thirty against three. Cheren's going to talk. So I just feel like they're just going to try to scare the heck out of people rather than trying to sympathize with them.
so like... "RAWR RELEASE YOUR POKEMON!". I thought Ghetsis wanted to take over the world or something. I wonder what N himself will do in this game.
Old May 17th, 2012, 12:39 PM
Asuf
Dragon Tamer

Nature: Brave
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Asuf
I'm sure team plasma will have a different goal since we proved our point was better in Black & White with the battle on the tower. I have no clue what their new goal is to be however...
So many questions, I can't wait for the games to be released!

Old May 17th, 2012, 12:57 PM
Zayphora
Don't mess with the lights...

Nature: Sassy
My strange self thought N was standing at the spear pillar when i saw him, not caring that the spear pillar is a bajillion miles away from Unova. xD

Hope that we get to battle that girl with the Seviper. Also I am excited that they actually have decent Poke's. Of course, the anime video is probably lying and it's just the bosses that have the good Poke's and the grunts all have Patrats and Trubbish. Because GAME FREAK are trolls.
Old May 17th, 2012, 04:11 PM
Kaori
tragedy

Quote:
It's two years later, I'm sure Ghetsis has much more up his sleeve with Team Plasma and all. Even if he's still attempting to brainwash people, he could be doing so through Akuroma, who may be very well liked by the people of Unova, so they don't expect anything.

Old May 17th, 2012, 04:19 PM
Greenbeans
Guardian of Le Foret
Community Supporter

Nature: Calm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jellicent♀ View Post
The Shadow Triad looks cool as heck, yo! o3o
I'm not too excited for N to come back, but at least it will give an epilogue as to what happened to him, which is always fun. <3
The new uniforms are pretty boss, as well. Maybe the new Plasma is ran by the Shadow Triad due to their intense loyalty to Ghetsis. Maybe he ordered them to remake Plasma, and they're just following orders. They never seem evil to me, just loyal to the man who saved their lives.
In my opinion i would in fact like to see N return, team plazma and N are the only villians in pokemon that i actually seem to understand so far.
But i do like the way that your thinking, it would be nice to see what happened to the shadow triads and if they will still stay loyal to team plazma.

3DS Name: Jericho 3DS Friend Code: 3995 - 6761 - 1080 Old Username: Jerichob10
Old May 18th, 2012, 10:57 PM
Forever
let it go

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaori View Post

It's two years later, I'm sure Ghetsis has much more up his sleeve with Team Plasma and all. Even if he's still attempting to brainwash people, he could be doing so through Akuroma, who may be very well liked by the people of Unova, so they don't expect anything.
Plasma members were still shocked by his true intentions though so idk why they'd go back to him. :(

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zayphora View Post
My strange self thought N was standing at the spear pillar when i saw him, not caring that the spear pillar is a bajillion miles away from Unova. xD

Hope that we get to battle that girl with the Seviper. Also I am excited that they actually have decent Poke's. Of course, the anime video is probably lying and it's just the bosses that have the good Poke's and the grunts all have Patrats and Trubbish. Because GAME FREAK are trolls.
YES, I want to battle her, I feel like she's an admin or an important figure in Plasma or idk with the hair, maybe Concordia or something...?
Old May 19th, 2012, 08:31 PM
Killjoy
"He was a laser fish."

Nature: Quiet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Team Fail
Wait... Didn't all the Sages get taken away by Looker? What happened there?
Looker is incompetent, so a lot could have happened lol

I'm liking the idea of two sides of plasma being at odds with each other, hopping it does end up being that way.
Old May 19th, 2012, 09:29 PM
Cinto
"...AAARGH."

Nature: Adamant
That would be really interesting. But I have a feeling what actually happens isn't what we're all guessing...Just a feeling. I don't have any theories myself. lol

Also, Akuroma looks a bit like a more refined Germany from Hetalia, doesn't he? O-O;
And also his face reminds me of the guy from the Battle Castle in Platinum/HGSS...forgot his name, but the one who's always with Caitlin.

I don't think the Shadow Trio are the Striaton Gym Leaders, the Shadow Trio are more muscular and built differently. Personality and looks can be changed, yeah, but not body structure. (At least not within a few days.)
Old May 19th, 2012, 10:58 PM
miltankRancher
Mega Ampharos is the one.

Nature: Jolly
Send a message via Yahoo to miltankRancher
Two sides of Plasma is good. I am all in for it. akuroma struck me as liek the main antagonist, with Ghetsis (if that old man appears again)

Maybe the Sgaes were pardoned, and they realized how bad Ghetsis was.

I am a Roleplayer

...and I am PROUD of it.
Lanistae Jacet [Lies of a Trainer]
Old May 20th, 2012, 11:14 AM
Peeta
Banned

Nature: Bold
I'm glad they're back in it, they need more explaining especially with the Shadow Triad. I think we'll get to find out their origins and the sages specifically.
Old May 20th, 2012, 11:23 AM
SolarAbusoru
Go Go PokéRangers

Nature: Adamant
I do remember one of the sages in the first games saying he would like to see N rise up against Ghetsis, so, is the 2 faction idea is present (which it no doubt is) what if N appears to lead the reformed Plasma against the New Plasma, who would probs be led by Ghetsis in secret.....maybe?

Lover of all things Pokémon and Nintendo, and Atlus
Signature Pokémon: Luxray
Old May 21st, 2012, 09:35 AM
Danthisiswhoiam
Beginning Trainer

Nature: Quirky
[SIZE="a"]I think he in bw2 just there gonna keep it from us till last minuet[/SIZE]
Old May 21st, 2012, 09:45 AM
italyitaly
Beginning Trainer

N? Well he's not gone. Have you guys been to Serebii.net lately? There's pre-release pictures with N still present. Apparently the enemy this time is Team Plasma, so I'm not exactly sure how this story's gonna play out. But I still hope we get to see the characters from the first BW, and my favorites from DP. Like Lucas.
Old May 21st, 2012, 12:48 PM
KingCyndaquil
Pokemon Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by italyitaly View Post
N? Well he's not gone. Have you guys been to Serebii.net lately? There's pre-release pictures with N still present. Apparently the enemy this time is Team Plasma, so I'm not exactly sure how this story's gonna play out. But I still hope we get to see the characters from the first BW, and my favorites from DP. Like Lucas.
yeah i saw it, but that doesnt necessarily mean he will be in it.

3DS FC: 4184-2489-6268 (Pokemon Y)
Old May 21st, 2012, 01:15 PM
chaos11011
Habunake, Bite!

Nature: Docile
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to chaos11011
I have a feeling that if you pick Black 2, Team Plasma will be lead by the Shadow Triad and have the new outfit. If you pick White 2, Team Plasma will be led by the Sages and have the old outfit. Black 2 could have one of the Admins being the Seviper Grunt and White 2 can have Concordia and Anthea?

Shadow Triad Plasma's goal can be awakening the Legendary Dragon to rule the world (Ghetsis last wish) and Sage Plasma's goal can be awakening the Legendary Dragon to punish those who enslave Pokemon?
Old May 21st, 2012, 01:53 PM
KingCyndaquil
Pokemon Master

i love the idea of an old team plasma vs. new team plasma theme, but where would the player stand on this? i dont think it would work out as well as everybody thinks unless N asks the player to team up with him to take down the old one once and for all, but even that is farfetched, no pun intended, so i really don't know. but the idea is truly great.

3DS FC: 4184-2489-6268 (Pokemon Y)
Old May 22nd, 2012, 02:49 PM
OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire
10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
Community Supporter

Nature: Calm
Perhaps if they were to play the Magma vs. Aqua Dynamic from RS, the player could team up with the one that isn't trying to steal Pokemon. The "nice" team could help the player hold of the other plasma, or give you infomation on where they're going.
I would like though if there was one, but with two opposing sides, showing conflict of intrests within the organization.
Old May 22nd, 2012, 03:07 PM
Plasmette
Master of Mediocrity.

It would be cool if the creation Trio Appeared. After all, the Shadow Triad the Orbs couldn't have just been a means to get the player the orbs conveniently...right?
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links