• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Elite Army (OOC + SU + M)

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
In the meantime I'm gonna practice my first post in a word doc. :3 I'm quite psyched to get started! ^__^ The first chapter looks interesting. :D

Years
*rides in upon the back of a nyan cat* Um.....hi.

Say, are sign-ups still open for this. If so, you definitely have another member. XD

Last edited:
Years
Well, I gave it a shot...

Sorry about the Pokemon, I'll add pictures once I get to fifteen posts. XP

Name: Dillon Colt Hale
Origin: 18, February 14th, Saffron City, Kanto.

Picture/Description: Dillon is quite tall for his age, standing at 6'3, with a rather fair complexion. He has a stocky, well-toned musculature due to hardy, vigorous lifestyle. Dillon has shaggy light brown hair, dropping down to only just above his ears, and a pair of bright, amber eyes. He normally shoots for comfort rather than style in his clothing. Dillon usually wears a red colored short sleeve t-shirt under a black sleeveless jacket. He also wears a pair of thorn off jeans and worn out, red tennis sneakers. He tops off the look by wearing a pair of black fingerless gloves.
Elite Codename: Shiny Hunter
Positive Traits: Dillon is an easy-going, collected kid, always ready for adventure. He enjoys meeting new people and is generally open towards making new friends. He's world-weary without the burden of being world-wise. Dillon has always had an adoration of Pokemon, always trying to be caring, and kind-hearted towards them. He is quite bold, sometimes even being a little impulsive, and is normally one not afraid to take risks. Dillon is an all around upbeat, outward young man that loves to cheer people up.
Negative Traits: Likes: Dillon's appearance and initial stoicism can be off-putting or even intimidating to some, but time will soon show a lovable bundle of jaded cynicism and contempt. He gets in over his head with things at times, hating to be overshadowed by others. Dillon is known to have a very no-nonsense look on life, tolerating no excuses or "playing around" as he calls it.
Dislikes: It makes Dillon sick with anger to think that there are people in this world who treat Pokemon horribly. It has always been one of his main goals to abolish things such as this. Dillon is also not fond of dishonest people. He is intolerant of disloyalty and minipulation. Although it may seem not, Dillon has an ever-growing hatred of people who push their Pokemon to hard when engaging in battle, as he was raised to believe that these creatures were meant to be companions, not tools of war.
Secret(s): Dillon attended the Pokémon School in the city but after his completion of the program he just didn't have the desire to start on a journey like all the other kids in his class, feeling as if something was wrong with him, being that he wasn't overly fascinated by Pokémon. One fateful night, his father was brutally murdered by a member of Team Rocket after refusing to give up his Pokemon. After this occurred Dillon and his mother had to fare for themselves, something that was beginning to become increasingly hard with the loss. At the age of sixteen, he got into battling as a sport and eventually started his own journey, not determined to achieve fame and fortune, but rather for the glory. Once he returned home, he was greeted by the death of his mother who lost the battle with cancer. Although he was absolutely distraught, he doesn't let this show in his emotions.

Pokemon in Party:

Charizard ♂ (Chadwyck)

Haunter ♂ (Phaetos)

Politoed ♀ (Serenity)

Last edited:
Years
Damn, I wish I had seen those two words before. Sorry, but, please forgive me I'm not very expirienced on this site yet. Lame excuse, I know. But I will edit.

TurtleKing

Turtles > You
Years
  • Seen Dec 12, 2016
Welcome Chadwyck! I'll get another post up by tonight guys! Gotta make sure everyone is present and counted for!

Kikpanther

Not a beginner that's for sure
Years
Came here to apologize for not posting yet. I've got another post on my list to finish before this one. So don't think I've left!

TurtleKing

Turtles > You
Years
  • Seen Dec 12, 2016
New post up guys! If you have not posted yet, please do so as soon as possible. Action will be coming our way fairly soon, believe it or not!

Years
Already have a post scripted up for the Roleplay, so just say whether I'm allowed! :)

Name:Andrew Willhelm Ryan

Origin:17, August 10, Azalea Town, Johto

Picture/Description:He is tall and lanky, at least 6'3, with no fat on him. He is healthy and strong and very pale, with light brown hair slicked back across his head, and a single frond drooping over one of his big brown eyes. He wears a pair of Khaki shorts and a top he bought on holiday in Hoenn.

Elite Codename:Entity

Positive Traits: Andrew's parents are quite rich, therefore he has access to a fair share of his own wealth that he has accumulated from his pocket money by saving it up. Andrew is also quite smart, due to him being privately tutored when his parents are away for work. Andrew is a good bike rider and is quite fit, he carries a lot of supplies in his backpack alone. He has a quicksilver tongue and can convince certain people to help him, and he is also an enthusiastic flirt

Negative Traits:He is very quiet and does not really like talking to people much unless he is spoke to first. He can be quite bigheaded when it comes to talking about whether he is a good trainer or not, which can bother some people or sometimes mean that he loses

Likes: Ghost Pokemon. His Pokemon. Bike-riding. Holidaying. Meeting new people. The Safari parks around the world. The Battle Frontier.

Secret(s): Andrew always has a little whisper in the back of his mind, telling him that he should join one of the few teams that exist in the world, teams of criminals. He believes himself stronger than most trainers and believes that he should be the Champion of the Johto Elite 4, but they would not allow him to face them after he wiped the floor with the 8 Gym leaders of the Region. From that point, Andrew always moved onto the other Regions, never allowed to face the Elite 4, but always defeating the Gym leaders with ease.

Andrew once joined Team Rocket, and was part of a few Team Aqua and Plasma operations as a mercenary trainer. He has had his fair share of criminal plots, but he left and began to collect Gym badges. He still remembers the trainers faces when he decimated their teams, and then robbed their Pokeball's from them.

Pokemon in Party: Gengar, Electivire, Marowak

Last edited:

TurtleKing

Turtles > You
Years
  • Seen Dec 12, 2016
Sorry for the late response guys! Nonetheless, a post is up! I'll get to reviewing new bios right now. Until, my next post will be a major one! Action coming soon!

Legit~Hamster

Hamsters corruption! :3
Years
Name: David Fawk Winchester

Origin: 19, August 18, SnowPoint, Sinnoh

Picture/Description: David is a charming fellow, standing at a tall 6'4. His hair's a bit on the long side, reaching just under his eyes. In the back, it managed to grow all the way to his shoulder bones, shining a light blue. Right under his golden eyes, his nose is a bit small and pointy, but not too much. He always has a small frown, and looks to be calm and cool. He normally has a lollipop in his mouth, hanging down much like a cigar.

As for the clothes, he normally wears a blue blazer, and a white t-shirt under it. He has on black slacks, which is quite form-fitting. Resting on his feet are some classic blue runners, for the long journies.

Elite Codename: Frozen Tundra

Positive Traits: David's very calm and understanding, hardly ever getting mad. He's could also be nice, which helps out in most situations. He's not loud and obnoxious, and keeps to himself, most of the time.

Negative Traits: He's also cold, and could be mean, most of the time. Since he walks around with his chin up and face noble, most people thinks he's arrogant and cocky, getting him alot of dislike. Since he's very quiet and keeps to himself, he became anti-social, but still having his connection with his mother and father.

Likes: David loves sweets, and hard candies. He doesn't know why, it's just something he grew up loving. He also loves Ice pokemon, which explains his current party. He loves cold areas, and spends as much time as he could in them. He loves his pokemon to death, and would do anything to help or save them.

Dislikes: David absolutely detest pokemon poachers and abusers. He doesn't go out of his way to search for them, but he will stop them if he was near, or see anyone doing it. He doesn't like fire pokemon, but wouldn't be mean to them, and he hates hot weather. Honestly, why would anyone like it in the first place? It's hot, and sweaty, and hot, and stuffy, and hot.

Secret(s): He once saw a Team Rocket grunt steal a pokemon from a trainer, and could have done something. It was his fear of the situation that stopped him, and he had to watch the little boy cry his eyes out. He regrets not doing anything, and would love to help anyone else in need.

Pokemon in Party: Froslass---Glalie---Mamoswine

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Can't wait! I'm waiting for Kiklion's character to post, since my character wants to interact. But I might have her get interrupted with Hiro's speech. I'll get mine by monday though...since I lack internet at this moment.

for him.

I'm trash.
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Aug 6, 2023
I'll have my post up after Fuyu's post his. And Meganium, Mean Girls? (Just wondering.)

Years
  • Seen Jul 19, 2012
I'd like to join. Still accepting?

Name: Jecht Storm
Origin: 21, 08/21/1990, Opelucid City, Unova
Picture/Description:
Spoiler:
Blond haired with a tan. Wears a black hoodie, red tank top, and black jeans. Tattoos on his arms are outlined in black and filled in red.
Elite Codename: The Mean Maelstrom
Positive Traits: Charismatic, Loving, Brave, Devoted, Protective, Optimistic.
Negative Traits: Rash, Monophonic, Tactless, Stubborn, Arrogant.
Likes: Listening to his music, Roughhousing, Camping, Being with friends, and Adventure.
Dislikes: Being alone, Cowardice, Disloyalty, Arrogance, The Cold.
Secret(s): Got lost in the Giant Chasm when he was a young child. It took three days for the rescue team to find him. Since then he's had a lingering fear of being alone and dislike of areas of cold climate.
Pokemon in Party:
  • Druddigon
    621.png
  • Braviary
    628.png
  • Ferrothorn
    598.png

Kikpanther

Not a beginner that's for sure
Years
Sorry about holding people up! I've been unable to get on the computer.

I'll make a post now. :)

Back