• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Video Gamers Unite

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
Years
The regional lockout makes me so mad. My state has no R-18 game rating, so any games that fall under that rating are banned from the state (morons). They catch a lot of copies of that stuff at customs, but the regional lockout means even if you do get your hands on a copy, you can't play it. It's ridiculous. I hate censorship.

YungKnowledge

Kigo & Jori Shipper
Years
Has anyone ever played the Sims series games (i.e The Sims, The Sims 2, The Sims 3, The Sims Busted Out, The Sims Ubrz.) Then anyone get really addicted to them? I think I might have an issue I can't stop myself from playing.

Shining Raichu

Years
What is your most hated game?

Skyrim. I've never played the game itself and I doubt I ever will so I have no idea how AMAZINGLY AWESOME it apparently is, but the reason I hate it is because it forced me to endure months of my friends discussing crap like "smithing" with no end lol. Oh God the boredom...

YungKnowledge said:
Has anyone ever played the Sims series games (i.e The Sims, The Sims 2, The Sims 3, The Sims Busted Out, The Sims Ubrz.) Then anyone get really addicted to them? I think I might have an issue I can't stop myself from playing.

Yes! SO MUCH YES! I got The Sims on PS2 and that got me hooked. Then I got Bustin' Out and I got hooked even further beacuse that's a far superior game. I got The Urbz but I didn't much like that and ended up giving it to one of my friends because he enjoyed the subject matter far more than I did lol. But then I got The Sims 2 on PC for Christmas in 2004 and I have never looked back. I've been addicted to the franchise and I buy every new expansion when it comes out. It's one of those games that should be boring as hell yet is for some reason addictive as anything.

I can't play the PlayStation versions anymore though lol. After I played on PC they were just terrible in comparison.

DarkAlucard

Seek me. Call me...
Years

Welcome Icebloom and Fiownya.

Video and question updated on the first page.

I guess you miss my signing post xD

Most hated game?

Easy, Shaq Fu. Was one of my Christmas gifts and I was anxious to play it. Two minutes after that, it was packed again and Shaq never saw the light again...

YungKnowledge

Kigo & Jori Shipper
Years
Yes! SO MUCH YES! I got The Sims on PS2 and that got me hooked. Then I got Bustin' Out and I got hooked even further beacuse that's a far superior game. I got The Urbz but I didn't much like that and ended up giving it to one of my friends because he enjoyed the subject matter far more than I did lol. But then I got The Sims 2 on PC for Christmas in 2004 and I have never looked back. I've been addicted to the franchise and I buy every new expansion when it comes out. It's one of those games that should be boring as hell yet is for some reason addictive as anything.

I can't play the PlayStation versions anymore though lol. After I played on PC they were just terrible in comparison.
[/SIZE]
I had The Sims Bustin out, I had the The Sims 2 and I gave it to my sister. I have The Sims 3 PC and The Urbz Ds. When I'm in class I find myself playing the Urbz while the teacher is going over the work. Then getting out of class and coming home and playing The Sims 3. Think I'm an addicted.
A game I hate is The SpongeBob Movie game only because my sister forces me to help and Ugh this one level make me want to pull my hair out.

Joshawott

Banned
Years

If only I was in America, lol. The regional lockout has really screwed my gaming experience.

If you live in Canada, you can always use Kijiji. With it you have easy access to hundreds of GameCube games locally. I use it all the time and it's awesome! :D

What is your most hated game?

Of all I've played, there hasn't really been much I've hated, so overall I suppose it would have to be Superman 64. The unbearable controls, the outrageous amount of glitches... it really is disgusting.

Last edited:

CarefulWetPaint

Doctor Lobotomy
Years
My most hated game:

Wow well I cant think one that I can say I hate the most. Im not a fan of the Gears of Wars series though.. And thats the only game I can really think of atm that I really dont like much.

PokeGirlBel

Avengers Assemble!
Years
Most hated game?

Infamous

The controls for me at least are ugh and you get attacked everywhere no matter where you go your not safe. Its just annoying.

TY

Modern Warfare 3... Soooooooooo much campers around, and soooooooooo much camping spots makes it a crappy game to play online...

Karma Police

Arrest this man
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 7, 2023
Most hated game, huh... I can't say I really hated any games, I usually like the games I play. The max a game can do to me is frustrate me, but beyond that, not much.

CarefulWetPaint

Doctor Lobotomy
Years
I have another question:
When you guys have the choice between being a good or bad character which path will you chose!?
Personally I always go with good on my first play through but if I feel like playing again Ill go down the dark path for more giggles!?

Alice

(>^.(>0.0)>
Years
99% of the time I'll take the good path. Occasionally I'll do bad things, as long as I'm sure I'll still have a good alignment, (Smuggling on the Telos station in KOTOR2 for example.) but even then I wouldn't do anything like steal from the poor or kill innocent people. I've tried replaying some games as an evil character just to experience both sides, and get more out of the game... but I can never handle doing it.

Karma Police

Arrest this man
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 7, 2023
Well, in a game with moral choices that changes the story, such as heavy rain, devil survivor etc. I usually go with whatever I would do in that situation the first time around. Then I replay to get more endings.

Though in games like Red Dead Redemption with the Honor system and stuff, I usually make sure I stay good because the last thing I want then is to have pretty low honor, making me an outlaw and getting shot every time I enter a town lol.

Shining Raichu

Years
The only time I've had this opportunity was when I was playing through Infamous. I didn't get far because I wasn't so much in it for the plot or the story as I was for "LET'S GO AROUND AND USE OUR SHOCKY POWERS ON PEOPLE!". So since I just basically went around rampaging the city until I died, I guess you could say I went the evil path :P

Back