• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Chit-Chat: Trade Corner Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wiilio

Friendly neighborhood fatman
Years
I received a Jirachi that the trainer ID/SID abused for (to have the same ID and SID as the event) and he nicknamed it. It passes checks, other than the thing that says event Pokemon can't be nicknamed.

Psiiionic

RNG please ^-^
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Nov 12, 2017
Just RNG'ed my very first Pokemon, I did a Terakion with a Jolly nature and got IVs of 30/31/31/20/31/30 and also caught it in a Premier Ball :) Four hours of learning but I got it now I just hadda learn how to PIDRNG lolz :S OOO I got Virizion with the same stats sadly I'm now out of Stationery Pokes

Last edited:
Years
My latest lil cutie:

244033_1246101053223_180_180.jpg

Spheal lvl 1 @ Ice Body
Bold/Somewhat Vain
Protect/Toxic/Substitute/Water Gun
31/24/31/27/31/29

Ahh I love this little guy.

Melinda

[b][i][color=#fff]#teamsonia[/color][/i][/b]
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Sep 18, 2022
Anything new in RNG world? :3
I'm looking to get back into things.

Gonzo

RNG Sommelier
Years
You can find more about RNG world in it's actual place, the RNG Club. (:

Weird fact: I traded between my French Ruby and English Emerald. I pal parked an English Pokemon to my French SS, obtained via aforementioned trade and Aipom kept it's name after evolution O.O" It's still an AIPOM instead of CAPIDEXTRE. Weird stuff, because 4th Gen pokemon change their names between languages (My Torchic is now Galifeu - French for Combusken, my Gobou is now Marshtomp, same with JP mons).

Raichupacabra

Villain
Years
Sadly, I think I have to retire from trading over Wi-Fi. I've been on lately, but not on the Trade Thread, considering I can't do anything. Some time ago, my mom changed our Wi-Fi's security to WPA so now I can't do anything regarding using Wi-Fi, since I have a Nintendo DS lite and I'm currently waiting for better games so I can get a 3DS. I have no knowledge on changing it my mom doesn't want to change it back.

tl;dr I missed the Rayquaza, other Japanese Wi-Fi events, Zekrom, Darkrai, and most likely going to miss Victini and I can't trade or battle outside of PO.

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
I am tired of Tornadus... Been trying to abuse him floor a bit now and I keep just missing. It's so frustrating that I just want to choke the troll until there are sparkles around that *****! LOL

And I am sorry to hear that Raichu. That must suck. Hopefully you can find a solution soon.

Last edited:

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
Years
So I'm going to spoiler this. It contains BW2 spoilers that will provide useful for RNG abusers.

Spoiler:

twistedpuppy

Siriusly Twisted
Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2015
So I'm going to spoiler this. It contains BW2 spoilers that will provide useful for RNG abusers.

Spoiler:

Gurrrrl! If you'd come on IRC more often you'd know we already know. :P

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
Years
OH WELL NO NEED FOR SPOILERS. B)

I forgot to mention that apparently Terrakion, Virizion and Cobalion are now shiny blocked. )))):

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
Although they are not too difficult to find, here's some Hidden Hollow Locations. Hope this helps! I'm missing Route 2, 12, and Abundant Shrine, though.

Edit: Added Route 2 & Abundant Shrine. Feeling lazy.

Route 2

- Enter route from Accumula Town. It's above a female Veteran and to the left of this Lass.
Spoiler:

Route 3 (post-game)

- This one is shown on Serebii's site. The southern end of this route has tall grass.
Spoiler:

Route 5

- Enter route from Nimbasa. Head northeast. Bianca showed you this one.

Route 6

- Enter route from Driftveil. Go directly above the female Pokemon Breeder.
Spoiler:

Route 7

- Enter route from Mistralton. Take the stilts to go straight to the hidden hollow.
Spoiler:

Route 9

- Enter route from Opelucid. Head west, and past the shopping mall building, you'll find the hidden hollow tucked away in a corner.
Spoiler:

Route 13

- Enter route from Lacunosa. Head south, either taking the Cut shortcut or going through the grass (has female Pokemon Ranger). The hidden hollow is then to the left.
Spoiler:

Route 18 (post-game)

- Enter route via surfing from Route 17. Make your way to the house (where a female Ace Trainer heals your Pokemon). Go west and down the stairs, you'll see the hidden hollow.
Spoiler:

Route 22

- Enter route from Shizui's town (8th gym). Take an upper route and find Terrakion. Go east through grass and get to the female Ace Trainer. Take the stilts with the S patterns. Take another set of stilts leading you to the hidden hollow.
Spoiler:

Route 23

- Enter route from Victory Road gates. Head southeast and take the bridge heading south. After that first bridge, go right. From the fighting-type trainer, go down. Continue on this path then and you will find the hidden hollow at the dead end.
Spoiler:

Sangi Ranch

- Enter ranch. Head northward into the grassier area (the area you fought a Plasma grunt). Surf right.
Spoiler:

Giant Chasm

- Enter route from Giant Chasm cave. Go straight up, and you'll find the hidden hollow in the first grass patch you touch.
Spoiler:

Abundant Shrine

- Enter area. It's northeast, near a Youngster.
Spoiler:

Lostlorn Forest

- Enter forest. Go to the northernmost wall. The hidden hollow is above the male Pokemon Ranger.
Spoiler:

Pinwheel Forest (post-game)

- Enter route from Skyarrow Bridge. Head south and enter the gap in the fence on the right. Make your way to the river and surf left.
Spoiler:

Last edited:

Omicron

the day was mine
Years
Well, hello everybody. It's been a long, long time. I hope everyone's great and that I can spend more time here. ^_^

twistedpuppy

Siriusly Twisted
Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2015
@Blade: I love you and add route 5.

@Griffy: Fix your laptop.

@Omicron: Join us in #TradeCorner chat room sometime. :)

Melinda

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Sep 18, 2022

I forgot to mention that apparently Terrakion, Virizion and Cobalion are now shiny blocked. )))):

Seriously? .3.
Victini all over again.

Gonzo

RNG Sommelier
Years

Seriously? .3.
Victini all over again.

They aren't. People had problems with hitting their seeds, so they thought they're shiny blocked but they're not.
The only catchable shiny blocked Pokemon is Zekrom/Reshiram.
Edit: and N's Pokemon, but those are gifts

Last edited:

Melinda

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Sep 18, 2022

They aren't. People had problems with hitting their seeds, so they thought they're shiny blocked but they're not.
The only catchable shiny blocked Pokemon is Zekrom/Reshiram.
Edit: and N's Pokemon, but those are gifts

Oh. I thought RNG was the same?
Except for breeding, I think you said.
I wish I could play.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back