The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Entertainment & Hobbies > Fan Clubs & Groups

Notices

Fan Clubs & Groups Fan Clubs & Groups are places to go to find like-minded members and talk about similar interests. Join or create a club here if it doesn't fit in any of the other sections.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old May 25th, 2012, 11:47 AM
Danger Zone
All Men Must Die.

Nature: Calm
Most hated game, huh... I can't say I really hated any games, I usually like the games I play. The max a game can do to me is frustrate me, but beyond that, not much.
Old May 26th, 2012, 12:22 AM
CarefulWetPaint
Time to Say Goodbye
Community Supporter

I have another question:
When you guys have the choice between being a good or bad character which path will you chose!?
Personally I always go with good on my first play through but if I feel like playing again Ill go down the dark path for more giggles!?
Old May 26th, 2012, 12:28 AM
Kurui
Kageroza's Waifu

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Kurui Send a message via Skype™ to Kurui
I choose the bad/evil path first always. But I usually play all paths in the end.
"Yor barmy...."
"o.o What's that?"

"Tha' means yor nu's, yor froo' loops, yor BANANAS!"

R.I.P. KAGEROZA. </3 T_T
I am Shi-Orihime Inaba on FailFacebook.

Old May 26th, 2012, 12:35 AM
QuilavaKing
(>^.(>0.0)>
Community Supporter

Nature: Careful
Send a message via Skype™ to QuilavaKing
99% of the time I'll take the good path. Occasionally I'll do bad things, as long as I'm sure I'll still have a good alignment, (Smuggling on the Telos station in KOTOR2 for example.) but even then I wouldn't do anything like steal from the poor or kill innocent people. I've tried replaying some games as an evil character just to experience both sides, and get more out of the game... but I can never handle doing it.
#156 :: Quilava

The Volcano Pokemon

Old May 26th, 2012, 12:45 AM
Danger Zone
All Men Must Die.

Well, in a game with moral choices that changes the story, such as heavy rain, devil survivor etc. I usually go with whatever I would do in that situation the first time around. Then I replay to get more endings.

Though in games like Red Dead Redemption with the Honor system and stuff, I usually make sure I stay good because the last thing I want then is to have pretty low honor, making me an outlaw and getting shot every time I enter a town lol.
Old May 26th, 2012, 12:52 AM
YungKnowledge
Kigo & Jori Shipper

Nature: Relaxed
Most of the time I'm a good but if I have a bad day or something makes mad I make the character evil just for the moment.

Old May 26th, 2012, 03:48 AM
PokeGirlBel
Avengers Assemble!

Nature: Lonely
Send a message via Skype™ to PokeGirlBel
I do a mix of both art times
Old May 26th, 2012, 06:10 AM
Katholic Nun
of the Khristian Kollection

Nature: Adamant
The only time I've had this opportunity was when I was playing through Infamous. I didn't get far because I wasn't so much in it for the plot or the story as I was for "LET'S GO AROUND AND USE OUR SHOCKY POWERS ON PEOPLE!". So since I just basically went around rampaging the city until I died, I guess you could say I went the evil path

Moderator of General Chat
PAIR(S)|NOW|TUMBLR
"like when AT&T was paying for our meals in dallas you bet your ass I ordered the lamb" - Oryx, 2014 A.D.
Old May 26th, 2012, 09:53 AM
Cherrim
the blossom pokémon

I almost always take the good path in anything. u_u My conscience usually gets mad at me if I pick bad answers when I'm not specifically going for a bad playthrough.

I find that the dialogue is often written so awkwardly for moral choices games because it's too hard to write them with realistic choices. So while I'm a very sarcastic person IRL, I'm also very polite--especially to people I don't know. Thus, the only options that ever "make sense" to me in context are the nice/polite options. All the other ones are always either cruel or rude and I always feel like it just wouldn't make any sense to say them. The only game I've played that even came close to subverting this was Dragon Age II and that's only because I felt comfortable using the joking lines more often than not and they were a better middle ground than most sarcastic dialogue.

As such, I tend to prefer linear games like JRPGs where the characters and their decisions are almost entirely decided for me beforehand so I just have to help the story unfold instead of drive it along. :/ The dialogue always sounds a lot more realistic because it's fully scripted and doesn't have to take previous branches into account. (Not that most games DO take previous dialogue choices into account unless you made a decision in them--it takes me out of the game horribly to be super rude to someone all the way through a conversation and then when I agree to do their quest politely, they act as if I wasn't a total dick to them. Really? Yeah, I accepted your quest but you shouldn't be gushing all over me about how thankful you are because I'm still obviously an *******.)

previously known as lightning.
tumblrtwitter

Old May 26th, 2012, 10:54 AM
Joshawott
Booted out - don't be like me!

Nature: Brave
I pick the good path 100% of the time. Being a hero is the way to go!
Old May 29th, 2012, 12:11 AM
Captain Fabio
The Shadow Pokémon
Community Supporter

Nature: Lax
/casts revive
New topical question.

What is the one remake you would love to see?
Old May 29th, 2012, 12:27 AM
YungKnowledge
Kigo & Jori Shipper

Conker Bad Fur Day based off the N64 game not the crappy xbox game

Old May 29th, 2012, 12:31 AM
QuilavaKing
(>^.(>0.0)>
Community Supporter

Nature: Careful
Send a message via Skype™ to QuilavaKing
Super Mario Sunshine MUST have a sequel/remake. IT MUST! It's my favorite mario game by far, if only for the tropical setting. I love the fact that the game takes place in an actual town with real people, rather than on random floating platforms in space with no character at all. Also, glitches are fun.
#156 :: Quilava

The Volcano Pokemon

Old May 29th, 2012, 12:56 AM
CarefulWetPaint
Time to Say Goodbye
Community Supporter

Without a doubt I'd like to see the N64 game Snowboard Kids Remade! That game was my childhood on the N64 when I wasnt playing super smash bros. Its amazing <3
Old May 29th, 2012, 02:40 AM
Renyui!
mesc

Nature: Hasty
The Chrono Trigger series! Either a reboot or a remake, it doesn't bother me. As long as the Dream Team come back to reality!
Old May 29th, 2012, 03:07 AM
Danger Zone
All Men Must Die.

Other than Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald, I seriously think that Bully deserves a remake. Not like the Scholarship Edition though, maybe like a sequel or something. That game was amazing.
Old May 29th, 2012, 04:36 AM
PokeGirlBel
Avengers Assemble!

Megaman Battle Network have all 6 remade in a collection for 3DS. Maybe add street pass for battle chip collecting
Old May 29th, 2012, 05:23 AM
Katholic Nun

OMG. Tekkens 1-3 so need a remake. Tekken, despite being a fighting game, has an awesome supernatural soap-opera storyline behind it and the beginning is a very important part of the story the whole way through. So I'd love to be able to watch and play the beginning of the story with graphics and controller functions that don't make me want to punch a baby.

PAIR(S)|NOW|TUMBLR
"like when AT&T was paying for our meals in dallas you bet your ass I ordered the lamb" - Oryx, 2014 A.D.
Old May 29th, 2012, 07:18 AM
DarkAlucard
Seek me. Call me...

Nature: Timid

Conker Bad's Fur Day & Eternal Darkness
Old May 29th, 2012, 05:13 PM
Kurui
Kageroza's Waifu

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Kurui Send a message via Skype™ to Kurui

Super Adventure Island, with new levels and goals, new secret stages, and more storyline. But still make the oldschool 2d gfx and general gameplay plz. <3

~~**~~

On a random note, I'm playing The SIMS 3 lately, and the husbando of my SIM confuses me. It says he is a 'couch potato' personality, and yet one of his wishes is to join the Medical Career, one of the more pressing careers in the game. lol Conflicting desires and dreams much.
"Yor barmy...."
"o.o What's that?"

R.I.P. KAGEROZA. </3 T_T

Old May 29th, 2012, 05:40 PM
Katholic Nun

Couch potato might be good, there's a lot of sitting around reading for the skills you need in the Medical career XD. He can just be a lazy doctor.

PAIR(S)|NOW|TUMBLR
Old May 29th, 2012, 06:07 PM
Kurui
Kageroza's Waifu

True, true. He can sit and play chess to gain his logic skill. But the worrying thing is that higher ups in that career make you stay on your toes because you have to be 'on call' for emergencies. Hope he doesn't decide to just take a nap through those surgeries or whatever. >_<;; He also had shamefully been fired from his culinary career apparently because when my SIM married him, he had this nasty negative moodlet from being fired recently.
"Yor barmy...."
"o.o What's that?"

R.I.P. KAGEROZA. </3 T_T

Old May 30th, 2012, 02:45 AM
Katholic Nun

The game doesn't have advanced enough AI for you to have to worry about him falling asleep in surgeries. When he's in that hospital, he's not your concern

PAIR(S)|NOW|TUMBLR
Old May 30th, 2012, 09:16 AM
PokeGirlBel
Avengers Assemble!

Super Mario World needs to me remade. Or a sequel. That game is just so much fun.

Last edited by PokeGirlBel; May 30th, 2012 at 09:21 AM.
Old May 31st, 2012, 01:24 AM
CarefulWetPaint
Time to Say Goodbye
Community Supporter

/Second wind.

What was your first video game console and what was the first game you played on it?

Sponsored Links