The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio > Progressing Hacks
Sign Up Rules/FAQ Live Battle Blogs Mark Forums Read

Notices

Progressing Hacks The forum for submitting your hack in production. Everyone's welcome, and you may come and find a hack that's starting out or make your own hack. For Pokémon/non-Pokémon hacks.


Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Thread Tools
  #176    
Old May 19th, 2012, 08:21 PM
yellow123's Avatar
yellow123
RAWR! :3
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: um...EARTH!
Gender: Male
Nature: Serious
wish I could hack like this
__________________
  #177    
Old May 21st, 2012, 01:31 AM
danieltoday
Beginning Trainer
 
Join Date: May 2011
Gender: Male
I'm really looking forward to this hack because I want to see what N's GBA Sprite looks like and I live in Australia will there be a City based on Melbourne??
  #178    
Old May 25th, 2012, 06:06 PM
kebbles's Avatar
kebbles
Rom Hacker.
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Victoria, Australia!
Gender: Male
Nature: Brave
Well I've got some bad news and good news...

Bad News: I am not continuing this hack anymore, It's not what I want my hack to be like. I'm sorry to all my Team Members, I will not be needing any of you except for bensgraphic design, qaz and team ultimo. I'm really sorry but your services are no longer needed.

Good News: I am making a new hack, its still called galaxy elements so I'll be closing this thread intill beta1 is released, just cause it puts stress on me, and distracts me from progressing. I'm already working on this hack so don't think I've just dissapeared, I won't be on here as much unless I need resources or to talk to team members.

Anyone feel free to PM regarding my new game, also I am looking for a co-worker to equally work on this hack.
__________________
Pokémon Galaxy Elements
Alpha 0.5 Out Now!


When the world is in its final moments..
Where will you be?
  #179    
Old May 25th, 2012, 07:04 PM
enigmα.
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by kebbles View Post
Well I've got some bad news and good news...

Bad News: I am not continuing this hack anymore, It's not what I want my hack to be like. I'm sorry to all my Team Members, I will not be needing any of you except for bensgraphic design, qaz and team ultimo. I'm really sorry but your services are no longer needed.

Good News: I am making a new hack, its still called galaxy elements so I'll be closing this thread intill beta1 is released, just cause it puts stress on me, and distracts me from progressing. I'm already working on this hack so don't think I've just dissapeared, I won't be on here as much unless I need resources or to talk to team members.

Anyone feel free to PM regarding my new game, also I am looking for a co-worker to equally work on this hack.
Oh darn. But I'll still be waiting for the new hack. Good luck, Kebbs.
  #180    
Old May 26th, 2012, 06:07 PM
DrFuji's Avatar
DrFuji
repeat repeat repeat
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Upside-downia
Age: 21
Gender: Male
Nature: Jolly
Thread closed on owner's request.

Last edited by DrFuji; May 26th, 2012 at 06:36 PM.
  #181    
Old November 15th, 2012, 09:16 AM
giradialkia's Avatar
giradialkia
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Ireland
Age: 20
Gender: Male
Nature: Timid
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to giradialkia
Thread reopened at owner's request.
__________________

This one's called 'Red', and it's actually kinda Pokémon themed, so have a listen! Check out the links below for more stuff, if you like this!



This is the Doctor
This is my Soundcloud
This is my bandcamp

My Pokémon Y character is the same as my username. If you see me as a Passerby let me know! I tend to get a lot of Passerby requests and I often wonder if it's people from this site.
  #182    
Old November 16th, 2012, 12:17 AM
PokemonGiratinaX's Avatar
PokemonGiratinaX
Will be always PGX
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: The Blue Earth
Nature: Modest
Yay! I can't wait for Beta 1 to be released at Christmas!
  #183    
Old November 16th, 2012, 07:18 AM
kebbles's Avatar
kebbles
Rom Hacker.
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Victoria, Australia!
Gender: Male
Nature: Brave
Quote:
Originally Posted by PokemonGiratinaX View Post
Yay! I can't wait for Beta 1 to be released at Christmas!
If progress speeds up it could even be earlier.

Anyway, I've updated the first post.
So, don't be shy to give me some feedback please, I need other peoples opinions because this game isn't just for me. Also don't point out any tile errors because most likely I just havn't got around to fixing it.
I'll most likely have some new screens of the first gym in the next day or two.

It feels good to have the thread open again
Oh, and if anyone has any questions just shoot.
__________________
Pokémon Galaxy Elements
Alpha 0.5 Out Now!


When the world is in its final moments..
Where will you be?
  #184    
Old November 16th, 2012, 07:44 AM
PokemonGiratinaX's Avatar
PokemonGiratinaX
Will be always PGX
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: The Blue Earth
Nature: Modest
Does we still get the Powered-Up Victini?
  #185    
Old November 16th, 2012, 11:44 AM
PokemonMasters's Avatar
PokemonMasters
Always Remember Forever&After
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Nuvema Town, Unova
Gender: Male
Nature: Calm
Nice that you updated your thread :3
Okay here are my thoughts:
- The story is Awesome :D
- On the 3rd screen, why is the signpost in front of the water? It would be weird since the player has to talk behind or to the right of it to see what it says.
- I don't think the Original Ruby Font matches the different colored text :3
  #186    
Old November 16th, 2012, 01:50 PM
lizzzz's Avatar
lizzzz
I want to be the very best!
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Illinois
Age: 23
Gender: Female
Nature: Relaxed
I am very excited to play this hack! The screenshots are beautiful and I like the story you've got planned out. I can't want to see the implementation! Good luck on moving things a long!
  #187    
Old November 16th, 2012, 05:21 PM
Pinkish Purple's Avatar
Pinkish Purple
五代目水影
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Kirigakure
Age: 15
Gender: Female
Nature: Naughty
Yay! It's back up!!! I could make you a userbar if you want

Edit:

I have done the userbar, but I'm not too sure what Pokemon to consist in it... I added a Barry OW (The one you used in the game) and a Galactic grunt. I also added a Giratina because it starts with G like 'Galaxy' LOL. What should I add?
__________________

Last edited by Pinkish Purple; November 16th, 2012 at 05:37 PM.
  #188    
Old November 16th, 2012, 05:56 PM
Crimson5M's Avatar
Crimson5M
what
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Scotland
Age: 18
Gender: Male
Nature: Quiet
I like the tiles and scripting seems decent.
But indoor tiles need changed, as do some overworlds and one of my pet hates is re-used characters as heroes.
__________________

Because it should've won HotY.
Pear
Frodo Baggins
Twitter
Youtube
CBC
  #189    
Old November 16th, 2012, 09:01 PM
kebbles's Avatar
kebbles
Rom Hacker.
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Victoria, Australia!
Gender: Male
Nature: Brave
Quote:
Originally Posted by PokemonGiratinaX View Post
Does we still get the Powered-Up Victini?
It could be possible, you will have to wait to find out what the Christmas Adventure event is about.


Quote:
Originally Posted by PokemonMasters View Post
Nice that you updated your thread :3
Okay here are my thoughts:
- The story is Awesome :D
- On the 3rd screen, why is the signpost in front of the water? It would be weird since the player has to talk behind or to the right of it to see what it says.
- I don't think the Original Ruby Font matches the different colored text :3
Thanks, and that is actually the back of the sign so the player is facing the sign.
Thats where the player starts when you begin the game, so its seems fitting.
And yeah you might be right, but I can't change the font so oh well.



Quote:
Originally Posted by lizzzz View Post
I am very excited to play this hack! The screenshots are beautiful and I like the story you've got planned out. I can't want to see the implementation! Good luck on moving things a long!
Thanks


Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinkish Purple View Post
Yay! It's back up!!! I could make you a userbar if you want

Edit:

I have done the userbar, but I'm not too sure what Pokemon to consist in it... I added a Barry OW (The one you used in the game) and a Galactic grunt. I also added a Giratina because it starts with G like 'Galaxy' LOL. What should I add?
Yeah that would be nice, i need a new one.
Add a team galactic grunt on the left and a rocket grunt on the right and arceus in the middle.



Quote:
Originally Posted by Fireworks View Post
I like the tiles and scripting seems decent.
But indoor tiles need changed, as do some overworlds and one of my pet hates is re-used characters as heroes.
Thanks man, and indoor tiles will be inserted soon, i've already choosen the tiles they are just waiting me for me to stop being lazy and insert them lol. And overworlds will be changed before the beta is released, and i actually agree with you but i couldn't get any custom ones, if you don't mind me asking did you make your own hero overworld?
__________________
Pokémon Galaxy Elements
Alpha 0.5 Out Now!


When the world is in its final moments..
Where will you be?
  #190    
Old November 17th, 2012, 02:08 AM
Pinkish Purple's Avatar
Pinkish Purple
五代目水影
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Kirigakure
Age: 15
Gender: Female
Nature: Naughty
Done, It sorta have bad quality but I cant seem to find other rocket grunts. Sorreh


HTML Code:
[URL=http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=274512&page=1][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/lMwXO.png[/IMG][/URL]
__________________
  #191    
Old November 17th, 2012, 06:23 AM
kebbles's Avatar
kebbles
Rom Hacker.
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Victoria, Australia!
Gender: Male
Nature: Brave
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinkish Purple View Post
Done, It sorta have bad quality but I cant seem to find other rocket grunts. Sorreh
Thanks man, it looks awesome!
Much appreciated, i'll credit you now

Update:
Thanks to Andrea I have inserted transperant textboxs, heres an example..

__________________
Pokémon Galaxy Elements
Alpha 0.5 Out Now!


When the world is in its final moments..
Where will you be?

Last edited by kebbles; November 17th, 2012 at 07:58 AM. Reason: update
  #192    
Old November 17th, 2012, 08:30 AM
Shiny Zard's Avatar
Shiny Zard
Call me Iroh.:Zard Collector:
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Ba Sing Se
Gender: Male
Looking Great Bro! Can't wait! What moves shall this Victini Have?
__________________
Sign Up and I'll give you 6 Rares!
٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
٩͡[๏̯͡๏]۶
͡๏_͡๏
٩(●̮̮̃•̃)۶
≧△≦
  #193    
Old November 17th, 2012, 09:32 PM
Pinkish Purple's Avatar
Pinkish Purple
五代目水影
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Kirigakure
Age: 15
Gender: Female
Nature: Naughty
No problemo :) Ooh! Transparent textbox. Add the faces of the characters speaking next? :D



My impression of the cloaked fellow :) How bout you p.m me the cloaked dude's sprite and I make a userbar of it? :P
__________________

Last edited by DrFuji; November 17th, 2012 at 09:46 PM. Reason: Merging consecutive posts
  #194    
Old November 17th, 2012, 10:31 PM
Commander F's Avatar
Commander F
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Gender: Male
Nature: Relaxed
lookong awesome,mb I can help u?(I can't script)
  #195    
Old November 17th, 2012, 11:09 PM
thelight022
Unhatched Egg
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Gender: Male
Your signature caught my attention. It is sad that the link is not up yet.
  #196    
Old November 18th, 2012, 06:11 PM
kebbles's Avatar
kebbles
Rom Hacker.
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Victoria, Australia!
Gender: Male
Nature: Brave
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiny Zard View Post
Looking Great Bro! Can't wait! What moves shall this Victini Have?
Not telling :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinkish Purple View Post
No problemo Ooh! Transparent textbox. Add the faces of the characters speaking next? :D


My impression of the cloaked fellow How bout you p.m me the cloaked dude's sprite and I make a userbar of it?
Well its quite possible seeing transperant textboxes can be done by scripting i dont think removing the border from the show sprite will be really much work, im quite sure if i do an all night script session i could crack it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Commander F View Post
lookong awesome,mb I can help u?(I can't script)
Thanks but im doing fine at the moment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thelight022 View Post
Your signature caught my attention. It is sad that the link is not up yet.
Well thats its job so good lol, yeah dont worry its only a month away.


Update:
I have found some new recruits for Team Galaxy, here they are..
JackR50 - Music/Region Map Inserter
Pinkish Purple - All Photoshop Stuff/Cry Inserter
__________________
Pokémon Galaxy Elements
Alpha 0.5 Out Now!


When the world is in its final moments..
Where will you be?
  #197    
Old November 18th, 2012, 11:06 PM
Pinkish Purple's Avatar
Pinkish Purple
五代目水影
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Kirigakure
Age: 15
Gender: Female
Nature: Naughty
Woohoo! I'm in the team! Ty mate
__________________
  #198    
Old November 19th, 2012, 09:21 AM
Hound of Justice's Avatar
Hound of Justice
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Stealing Ash's Pikachu with Meowth
Age: 21
Gender: Male
Nature: Naughty
Wow this looks like a DS game good work
I like the transperant textboxs
__________________
This footage is from GBA Hacks, GBA>All Platforms
  #199    
Old November 19th, 2012, 11:53 AM
GoldenKnightZ's Avatar
GoldenKnightZ
The Legend One
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Unova Region
Gender: Male
Nature: Bold
Wow! This hack is so amazing! I really like the transparent textbox!
__________________
  #200    
Old November 19th, 2012, 03:55 PM
SK3's Avatar
SK3
Pokemon Hacking Company™ CEO
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Johto
Age: 19
Gender: Male
Nature: Quirky
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to SK3
Hack's still looking good man, can't wait to play :D
__________________

Pokemon
Daydream White version


Want to help out? Just PM or VM me!

Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Minimum Characters Per Post: 25



All times are UTC -8. The time now is 01:41 AM.


Style by Nymphadora, artwork by Sa-Dui.
Like our Facebook Page Follow us on Twitter © 2002 - 2014 The PokéCommunity™, pokecommunity.com.
Pokémon characters and images belong to The Pokémon Company International and Nintendo. This website is in no way affiliated with or endorsed by Nintendo, Creatures, GAMEFREAK, The Pokémon Company or The Pokémon Company International. We just love Pokémon.
All forum styles, their images (unless noted otherwise) and site designs are © 2002 - 2014 The PokéCommunity / PokéCommunity.com.
PokéCommunity™ is a trademark of The PokéCommunity. All rights reserved. Sponsor advertisements do not imply our endorsement of that product or service. User generated content remains the property of its creator.