Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Entertainment & Hobbies > Fan Clubs & Groups
Reload this Page The SOS Brigade!

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Fan Clubs & Groups Fan Clubs & Groups are places to go to find like-minded members and talk about similar interests. Join or create a club here if it doesn't fit in any of the other sections.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Closed Thread

Old May 26th, 2012 (07:33 AM). Edited May 26th, 2012 by Squirrel.
Squirrel
Momentai :D

Nature: Quirky
Quote originally posted by gunnerpow7:
LE WANNA JOIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11!!!1!!!

Name: gunnerpow7

Are you exciting?: HEY, I JUST GOT HERE, AND THIS IS CRAZY, BUT HERE IS GUNNER, HE'S EXCITING!

That alone pretty much sums it up... =3

Do you swear your devotion to the brigade?: Of course yeah!

Do you have any ideas for exciting new goals?: I think for those who are supporters or mods, we should like, blog about it with a super misleading title... I'm just saying it coz it's mischievous and totally exciting! xD
OH MY GOD THIS SIGN UP WAS SO EXCITING YOU MUST JOIN AT ONCE! <3 I'm so happy to see such enthusiasm!! :D Make sure you look back and take part in our current mission! :D As for the blog thing, that could be pretty cool! The idea isn't to advertise though, we just want to spread excitement rather than publicity c: Although saying that more members is always a good thing xD So maybe soon we'll have a mission to make some super exciting blog posts! Or even a competition on who's is best ahhhh, so exciting!! :D I love how you're already in the spirit of the brigade, you'd best never leave us or you get the death penalty! :D

Okay so me and Hayley have got the next mission planned & ready, but first off we need a few more replies from our current mission! There's no point doing them if we don't get to see the results :D I've posted a couple already as have some other members, but we need moreeee! Let's see all the happiness and excitement you guys have spread! :D

Another reply from the mission btw! :D

And another! Where are you guys? ;;
Old May 26th, 2012 (03:06 PM).
CarefulWetPaint
Time to Say Goodbye
Community Supporter

EXCITEMENT!@!!!@!@!@#R$3q2

Welcome SuperExcitedPow!@!@! YOULL fit in FANTASTICALLY!@!@! I like you idea besides that fact that you NEED TO BE A SPONSOR OR MOD TO DO IT, so that may leave out us WHO ARE NOT :'(

ALSO FOR THE MOVIE/ANIME NIGHT(s):
We need to figure out all our timezones so we can get a good time for us to all watch it together. I live in Australia so Im GMT +10 which means the time of me posting this is 9:06 am Sunday morning. Please post what times are good for you so we can get this rolling, AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!@!@!
(We'll be starting off by watching the Melancholy series.)
Old May 26th, 2012 (03:21 PM).
droomph
mmm gurl that 90s
Community Supporter

Nature: Impish
UTC -7, Pacific Time. 4:20 right now

bbbbb um any time from 7 AM to 11 PM is fine, but I won't be on the whole time obviously.

Though if I can catch one episode then that's fine!

Old May 26th, 2012 (03:30 PM).
Squirrel

I'm GMT +0 and free from like 12pm till 2am so yeah work around that please and the event is going to be super exciting :D

Guys just letting you know I have the most exciting news ever! Today I ordered 5 of the Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya novels so they should be here within a week! :D Then I can read to you all and give you some super cool quotes and stuff ;DD

Okay so tomorrow shall mark the start of our second mission, so make sure you get the results in of your first missions asap and we can have some fun with a new one which I'll post later! c: And of course if you guys ever have any suggestions for missions you want to see then make sure to post them and we'll see about it! :D Just make sure they're designed to spread excitement and make people happy and they'll probably be accepted! c: And don't forget you can use this thread to chat with other Brigade members too, just make sure it's about exciting things and stuff that makes you happy! :D Oh, and talking about Haruhi Suzumiya is perfectly encouraged too ;D

Creepy image; go!

Old May 26th, 2012 (03:53 PM).
droomph
mmm gurl that 90s
Community Supporter

Okay, what makes me happy?

Inspirational quote time! gogogo
Quote originally posted by Shane Duan on Facebook (droomph):
When life gives you lemons, do something you will regret later in life.

Just saying
Also the drawing is hideous but I might as well complete the setting so only if you are an intrepid explorer go ahead and clicky this link:
Spoiler:
are you sure?
Spoiler:
absolutely sure?
Spoiler:
are you sure sure sure?
Spoiler:
Make sure that you're sure because I am not responsible for any brain damage I cause.
Spoiler:
or emotional trauma.
Spoiler:
because I am not a counselor.
Spoiler:
Dude are you sure?
Spoiler:

Old May 26th, 2012 (09:54 PM).
Sector

Nature: Naughty
Name: Sector Revenge
Are you exciting?:DEFINITELY WITH ALL MY SOUL!!!
Do you swear your devotion to the brigade?: I would be honored to!
Do you have any ideas for exciting new goals?:We should just have a get-together all day, everyday, parties, swimming, dancing, all sorts!
Old May 26th, 2012 (10:20 PM).
Axeliira
Buoysel is best 🍐

Nature: Brave
I am UTC -7 aka the worst timezone in the world. :(

Also, welcome Sector! ^_^

I think this reply was better than the other one, at least he was a bit enthusiastic!

Old May 27th, 2012 (12:06 AM).
gunnerpow7
☆ キレイハナ Kireihana ☆
Community Supporter

Nature: Sassy
I am in UTC +8 a.k.a. THE MOST EXCITING TIMEZONE IN THIS WORLD!!!!!!1!!11!!11!

^v^

Anyways, I did the challenge! Unfortunately, I didn't see the "preferably someone you never spoken to" part, so you may see some other things besides the Christmas VM....

Here's NO 1!!!!!!

http://www.pokecommunity.com/converse.php?u=67003&u2=246479

PokéCommunity Supporter Collab

gunnerpow7

☆ paired with MidnightShine, Twihiki_Amias, PachyfcgPC Showdown ☆ Lady Gunner ☆ defunct account ☆
Old May 27th, 2012 (02:07 AM).
awolfsquared
Not wearin glasses.I wanna look awesome.
Community Supporter

Nature: Modest
Send a message via Skype™ to awolfsquared
Hello! This club sounds fun.
Name: AWsquared
Are you exciting?: HECK YEAH. (see I just used Alex's answer so yes:3)....I mean yes I am!
Do you swear your devotion to the brigade?: Yes! I'll do my best
Do you have any ideas for exciting new goals?: To party and enjoy life. And we could make a turntable.fm account. It's this social media website where you share music with other people. There's a main DJ who plays music. The music comes from the DJ's computer library.The other user are the audience who can rate the music. If a song gets too many bad votes, it gets skipped. Other users can join the DJ to play their own music. We can create a room for the club and have streams every week or weekend or so. We can also use the room for music for the Christmas party. Here you go, here's a link to the website.
Old May 27th, 2012 (07:07 AM). Edited May 27th, 2012 by Pokespegirl Ruby.
Pokespegirl Ruby
Skilled Coordinator, Kanade

Nature: Timid
Umm can I join? I love the melancholy of Haruhi suzumiya. May I join
Name: Kanade Tachibana, you can call me Tachi-chan or Ruby-chan
Please don't think I am not enthusiastic, I'm just socially awkward at times...
-Ruby's #1 fan, Kanade
Old May 27th, 2012 (08:54 AM). Edited May 27th, 2012 by droomph.
droomph
mmm gurl that 90s
Community Supporter

Reeeeporting!

http://www.pokecommunity.com/converse.php?u=101241&u2=284369

http://www.pokecommunity.com/converse.php?u=270116&u2=284369

Joy joy joy oh joy

Also, looking at the show I think Haruhi has Asperger's and mild ADHD. And special powers.

Old May 27th, 2012 (10:24 AM).
Rukario

Nature: Adamant
you all KNOW I have to join.. so add me too.

Twinned with Jedi_Amara | Paired with Your Name Here | Lil Sis Kimi-Chan | Sig

Old May 27th, 2012 (10:29 AM).
Squirrel

Quote originally posted by Sector Revenge:
Name: Sector Revenge
Are you exciting?:DEFINITELY WITH ALL MY SOUL!!!
Do you swear your devotion to the brigade?: I would be honored to!
Do you have any ideas for exciting new goals?:We should just have a get-together all day, everyday, parties, swimming, dancing, all sorts!
Hellooooooooooooooo! Welcome to the brigade! :D It's time to crank things up a bit so because you joined today you get free cake! :D Although you must buy and eat the cake yourself and then tell us once you have. c: As for your goal, I love it! But unfortunately we are unable to do this, so instead we'll have to pretend :D NOW IF YOU EVER LEAVE WE'LL HAVE TO GIVE YOU THE DEATH PENALTY KTHX.

Quote originally posted by Meganium90:
I am UTC -7 aka the worst timezone in the world. :(

Also, welcome Sector! ^_^

I think this reply was better than the other one, at least he was a bit enthusiastic!
Ahah yay, this reply fills my heart with excitement! They may have been confused at first but no one can resist the joy and fun of the holidays! Good work c:

Quote originally posted by gunnerpow7:
I am in UTC +8 a.k.a. THE MOST EXCITING TIMEZONE IN THIS WORLD!!!!!!1!!11!!11!

^v^

Anyways, I did the challenge! Unfortunately, I didn't see the "preferably someone you never spoken to" part, so you may see some other things besides the Christmas VM....

Here's NO 1!!!!!!

http://www.pokecommunity.com/converse.php?u=67003&u2=246479
My gosh, your time zone sounds amazing! Gotta get me some of that! :D Ahahah, it doesn't matter, as long as excitement was spread then it can be directed at anyone! :D The reply was pretty disappointing, but at least we tried eh? c: Keep up the good work! :D

Quote originally posted by AWsquared:
Are you exciting?: HECK YEAH. (see I just used Alex's answer so yes:3)....I mean yes I am!
Do you have any ideas for exciting new goals?: To party and enjoy life. And we could make a turntable.fm account. It's this social media website where you share music with other people. There's a main DJ who plays music. The music comes from the DJ's computer library.The other user are the audience who can rate the music. If a song gets too many bad votes, it gets skipped. Other users can join the DJ to play their own music. We can create a room for the club and have streams every week or weekend or so. We can also use the room for music for the Christmas party. Here you go, here's a link to the website.
IT MOST CERTAINLY IS FUN <3 I just adore the excitement in your post; you're most certainly welcome to join! :D I utterly love your DJing idea, but unfortunately that site is restricted to USA users only so none of us non-Americans will be able to listen in D: I'm sure we'll be able to do something similar on Skype or something though so we'll make sure to do this! :D If people suggest a date they'll be able to make then we can have our first audio party and it'll be super exciting :D

Quote originally posted by Pokespegirl Ruby:
Umm can I join? I love the melancholy of Haruhi suzumiya. May I join
Name: Kanade Tachibana, you can call me Tachi-chan or Ruby-chan
Please don't think I am not enthusiastic, I'm just socially awkward at times...
Of course you may! :D What is it you love most about Haruhi? c: And don't worry, socially awkward is fine; just think of Yuki! :D We'll do our best to take that shyness away though so watch out! ;D

Quote originally posted by droomph:
Reeeeporting!

http://www.pokecommunity.com/converse.php?u=101241&u2=284369

http://www.pokecommunity.com/converse.php?u=270116&u2=284369

Joy joy joy oh joy

Also, looking at the show I think Haruhi has Asperger's and mild ADHD. And special powers.
Hahahaha that tree. xD Your VMs were incredibly exciting; its just a shame the replies weren't! x] But good work; keep it up and we'll have the whole member base in a frenzy of excitement in no time! :D And yes I'd agree with your comments regarding Haruhi's personality, but who cares as long as she's excited which she always is when it involves making other people happier; which is what we aim to do here! :D

HEY GUYS TIME FOR MISSION #2, WHETHER YOU'RE READY OR NOT. ;D

This one is going to work a little differently though! :D The idea here is that you're all going to get separate missions based on a word you say! To receive your exciting new mission, post saying you want your mission and put the first word you think of in bold underneath, then you'll be given an exclusive exciting new mission! :D

(Note: If you guys like doing it this way then it may run like this or similar from now on, so let's try it out and give feedback if you do/don't like it! We'll still have group missions sometimes too though if this does happen :D)

The problem with doing it this way though is that I won't be receiving any missions; so I'll make a post requesting a mission too and then the first person who sees it can give me a mission :D Just make sure they're exciting!! The whole idea of these missions (and this brigade) is to spread excitement and happiness to other members and to make people smile and laugh, so that's what all missions are going to be based around accomplishing! c:

I'll post my mission request after a few missions have been set so we all get a feel for what kind of missions should be given; so good luck to everyone and let's get this underway! :D Of course you can still chat about exciting things the whole time whilst missions are going on, so if you don't fancy a mission then feel free to chat instead c:

Edit: Welcome to the brigade Rukario! You'd best get ready to share some excitement :D
Old May 27th, 2012 (10:38 AM). Edited May 27th, 2012 by droomph.
droomph
mmm gurl that 90s
Community Supporter

Grovyle

Charity-horse

Okay. What now?

Quote originally posted by AWsquared:
Please, during the week when we don't have a channel, can you please listen to our song requests? Like, if you don't have a song, we can petition you for it

Old May 27th, 2012 (11:25 AM).
Pidgey
Say my name, silverflame, take control
Community Supporter

Nature: Quiet
Name: Olli97
Are you exciting?: PSSH, of course! What's not exciting about me ;D
Do you swear your devotion to the brigade?: In fear of getting some kind of punishment for saying no, I'm gonna say yeah.
Do you have any ideas for exciting new goals?: Nope :D

For the second mission, Pokémon!
Old May 27th, 2012 (11:32 AM). Edited May 27th, 2012 by Pokespegirl Ruby.
Pokespegirl Ruby

What I love most about Haruhi is how energetic she is
Thank you
-Ruby's #1 fan, Kanade
Old May 27th, 2012 (11:56 AM). Edited May 27th, 2012 by Squirrel.
Squirrel

Quote originally posted by droomph:
Grovyle

Charity-horse

Okay. What now?
... This is just evil. xD The idea of requesting missions isn't to make them as hard as possible to think of lmao. Okay well we'll take 'charity' to mean someone needs help and we'll take 'horse' to be, well, a horse xD So that means your mission is to help a horse! go find some new members to the forum and help them out with getting to know the forum whilst pretending to be a horse! :D You can do this however you'd like, but I suggest neigh-ing a lot and posting horse pictures of yourself :D Do this to one new member and post your progress here c: And make sure to be exciting!

(Sorry for a sucky-ish mission but you didn't exactly give much to work with! xD)

Quote originally posted by Olli97:
Name: Olli97
Are you exciting?: PSSH, of course! What's not exciting about me ;D
Do you swear your devotion to the brigade?: In fear of getting some kind of punishment for saying no, I'm gonna say yeah.
Do you have any ideas for exciting new goals?: Nope :D

For the second mission, Pokémon!
YAAAAY hi Olli! Welcome welcome welcome! You'd best be in an exciting mood or you're taking us all out for ice cream! :D Stick around or die c: As for your mission, Pokemon is a lovely and broad topic so its an easy one to think of! Your mission is to choose the first Pokemon you think of and draw it in an exciting pose (preferably saying something witty!) and then post it in this thread, making sure that people know why the picture is so exciting in your description! :D It doesn't have to be good or detailed, even a quick sketch on paint or something will do as long as its not too bad, but if you can make people happy or make someone laugh by posting it then you've done a superb job, don'tcha think? :D Oh, and give us the link to your post in here when you're done of course! :D

By the way guys, if you don't like the mission you've been given then feel free to ask to change it, but the idea is to do things you haven't done before so please at least try them before backing out :D

Okay so I'm requesting a mission now! The word to base it around is rocket please c:

And yes Ruby, Haruhi's energetic nature is what makes me adore her so much and gives me the passion to find excitement in life, so I whole-heartedly agree with you! :D
Old May 27th, 2012 (12:02 PM).
Axeliira
Buoysel is best 🍐

Nature: Brave
Thinking of this at the top of my head: drink.

I should get a crazy one. lol

Old May 27th, 2012 (12:08 PM).
Kurui
Kageroza's Waifu

Nature: Calm
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Kurui Send a message via Skype™ to Kurui
Mah timezone is be GMT/UTC - 5h I think.

And for my random word:
Kageroza <3

"Yor barmy...."
"o.o What's that?"

"Tha' means yor nu's, yor froo' loops, yor BANANAS!"

R.I.P. KAGEROZA. </3 T_T
I am Shi-Orihime Inaba on FailFacebook.

Old May 27th, 2012 (12:25 PM).
Cariad
Forward Unto Dawn(pelt!)

Nature: Naive
Name: ~Pokemoll~
Are you exciting?: ***** PLZ. OF COURSE.
Do you swear your devotion to the brigade?: Aye-aye, ma'am.
Do you have any ideas for exciting new goals?: Dress up as Santa to confuse everybody?
Old May 27th, 2012 (12:29 PM).
Yui Hirаsаwа
Community Supporter

Nature: Naive
I just wanted to take this time to, say Howdy and Welcome to all new members of the SOS Brigade!
Hope ya'll have a good time and don't have to deal with an Ozzy penalty =D

Okay, erm let's see. My word is...
Chinchou

Don't ask me why, it was the first word that popped into my head :D
Old May 27th, 2012 (12:29 PM).
psyanic
There's Something About Lamps

Nature: Bold
Name: Psyanic
Are you exciting?: I'm absolutely THRILLING
Do you swear your devotion to the brigade?: Forever and always. Indivisible and justice for all.
Do you have any ideas for exciting new goals?: I'm drawing a blank here D: How about watch every Edward Norton film? Or lucid dreaming? Learn to say hello in 50 languages? Have a happiness project? I'm just throwing random ideas out.

Oh, and second mission... Hero :D

Quote originally posted by AlexOzzyCake:
Okay so I'm requesting a mission now! The word to base it around is rocket please c:
MAKE A BOTTLE ROCKET! This website has some instructions and be sure to launch it! Oh, and be sure to post a video!
Old May 27th, 2012 (12:32 PM).
Kurui
Kageroza's Waifu

Nature: Calm
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Kurui Send a message via Skype™ to Kurui
Quote originally posted by psyanic:
Learn to say hello in 50 languages?
I-It sounds so fun! :'D I hope we get to do that.
"Yor barmy...."
"o.o What's that?"

"Tha' means yor nu's, yor froo' loops, yor BANANAS!"

R.I.P. KAGEROZA. </3 T_T
I am Shi-Orihime Inaba on FailFacebook.

Old May 27th, 2012 (12:33 PM).
droomph
mmm gurl that 90s
Community Supporter

@Alex Dammit I knew I should have gone with Grovyle. Oh well I'm helping this dude: 325121

Yaaaay

Old May 27th, 2012 (12:38 PM).
Pokespegirl Ruby

My word Anime
What do I do?
-Ruby's #1 fan, Kanade
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links