The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Current Generation Pokémon Gaming > Fifth Generation

Notices

Fifth Generation Are Pokémon slaves to humans? Team Plasma thinks so. Travel the Unova region and prove them wrong in Black & White, hens return two years later in Black2 & White2.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old May 22nd, 2012, 03:10 PM
Bethanie
Sound Soldier

Quote:
Originally Posted by dnomyar27 View Post
[SIZE="a"]Well, maybe N is good now but with the heroes. the sages are powerful (maybe) or will steal another pokemon. I dont know i cant wait to see em in anime tv
I don't think so...it seemed like he really didn't get the connection between humans and Pokemon. I saw something about him going to another region...I'm not quite sure if that's true.[/SIZE]
Old May 25th, 2012, 03:33 PM
Guy
just a guy

Send a message via Skype™ to Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bethanie View Post
I don't think so...it seemed like he really didn't get the connection between humans and Pokemon. I saw something about him going to another region...I'm not quite sure if that's true.
It's true, N did leave to another region at the end. However, when he returns in B2W2 (we all know he will), I don't think he's going to be on the side of Team Plasma. Ghetsis betrayed him, used him, and I don't think N is the type of person who's just going to forgive and forget that so easily, regardless of the time jump. I think N's going to be on his own with his own personal agenda.

What I find interesting about Team Plasma in B2W2 is that there are like two sides. The white uniform and the black uniform. Now unless their clothes are specific to each version, I'm betting that Team Plasma may be split into two teams. That's just my theory anyway. I also think it's possible Akuroma may be on the side of the Black Team Plasma going against the White Team Plasma's continuous plan from Black and White. Which, I assume the old Team Plasma would be lead by the Seven Sages and Ghetsis, who will reveal himself later near the end, or so my mind is telling me.
Old May 25th, 2012, 04:16 PM
KingCyndaquil
Pokemon Master

Nature: Relaxed
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aerilyn View Post

It's true, N did leave to another region at the end. However, when he returns in B2W2 (we all know he will), I don't think he's going to be on the side of Team Plasma. Ghetsis betrayed him, used him, and I don't think N is the type of person who's just going to forgive and forget that so easily, regardless of the time jump. I think N's going to be on his own with his own personal agenda.

What I find interesting about Team Plasma in B2W2 is that there are like two sides. The white uniform and the black uniform. Now unless their clothes are specific to each version, I'm betting that Team Plasma may be split into two teams. That's just my theory anyway. I also think it's possible Akuroma may be on the side of the Black Team Plasma going against the White Team Plasma's continuous plan from Black and White. Which, I assume the old Team Plasma would be lead by the Seven Sages and Ghetsis, who will reveal himself later near the end, or so my mind is telling me.
I could be wrong here, but at different parts of the game Akuroma helps the player, in the trailer, the player is battling the black uniformed team plasma, now I think that the white team plasma are the guys that want to get back at Ghetsis, which Akumora and the Seven Sages (maybe along with N) will be in charge of, and the black uniformed team plasma is the one that Ghetsis is in charge of.

Considering that the Seven Sages are out of jail in two years, its plausible to think that they are out on good behavior, thus learning your lesson, which you may see signs of if you bothered to find them in B/W.

3DS FC: 4184-2489-6268 (Pokemon Y)
Old May 25th, 2012, 06:04 PM
Magmaruby and Aquasapphire
10000 year Emperor of Hoenn

Nature: Calm
^ That's what I was thinking, the sages seemed to have repented for their actions. Perhaps they will elaborate further on N's past from what they told us in BW.
Also it's possible Ghetsis might not appear at all...he could be a hidden, shadow antagonist all the way through...
Old May 26th, 2012, 09:34 AM
KingCyndaquil
Pokemon Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magmaruby and Aquasapphire View Post
^ That's what I was thinking, the sages seemed to have repented for their actions. Perhaps they will elaborate further on N's past from what they told us in BW.
Also it's possible Ghetsis might not appear at all...he could be a hidden, shadow antagonist all the way through...
if the Shadow Triad makes an appearance, i'm sure he will too, I don't think they will listen to anybody but Ghetsis himself.

Old May 26th, 2012, 01:50 PM
Kaori
tragedy

Nature: Modest
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Kaori
Maybe Ghetsis died over the years and half of Team Plasma seek to achieve his unfinished goal, no matter what it would take. :B :x

smile. paired to vrai & karpman & drew
Old May 26th, 2012, 02:29 PM
Cat

Send a message via Skype™ to Cat
Well if Team Plasma are returning then I'd expect Ghetsis to also return, he was a main character in the game and had such an important role in Team Plasma and to just cast him off would be kinda wrong IMO.

Old May 26th, 2012, 03:49 PM
KingCyndaquil
Pokemon Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suicune™ View Post
Well if Team Plasma are returning then I'd expect Ghetsis to also return, he was a main character in the game and had such an important role in Team Plasma and to just cast him off would be kinda wrong IMO.
as much as i agree with this, in GSC they did Neo Team Rocket without Giovanni

Old May 26th, 2012, 03:57 PM
Kenmoor
Beginning Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suicune™ View Post
True and don't forget that only 2 years passed. It's enough for a change in the region, characters, etc. but for a death? Ghetsis must've had some random stroke. Just how old was he anyways? Plus the Shadow Triad. What would happen to them once Ghetsis died? Well... the Shadow Triad did have specific orders not to contact their master... so...? They didn't know? As if. They probably stalked Ghetsis unless he himself died in some random woods then I doubt it if the Shadow Traid didn't know about his death.
Anyways, it seems to me that Ghetsis should have some random shocker secret and he should have this grand entrance just like in BW (well not the entrance but if they manage to pull that off...)
Don't know if this post sticks to the thread... feel free to delete!
Old May 26th, 2012, 04:21 PM
KingCyndaquil
Pokemon Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenmoor View Post
True and don't forget that only 2 years passed. It's enough for a change in the region, characters, etc. but for a death? Ghetsis must've had some random stroke. Just how old was he anyways? Plus the Shadow Triad. What would happen to them once Ghetsis died? Well... the Shadow Triad did have specific orders not to contact their master... so...? They didn't know? As if. They probably stalked Ghetsis unless he himself died in some random woods then I doubt it if the Shadow Traid didn't know about his death.
Anyways, it seems to me that Ghetsis should have some random shocker secret and he should have this grand entrance just like in BW (well not the entrance but if they manage to pull that off...)
I don't particualy think he died, but went off to think of another plan, its possible he knew about Black/White Kuyrem all this time, which is why he didn't consider it a big deal when the player caught a dragon, he could still get Kuyrem

Old May 28th, 2012, 12:46 PM
Kenmoor
Beginning Trainer

Oh look, a Possible Spoiler Appeared (look an Old Joke Appeared!) That theory does seem to actually fit. Though Kyurem wasn't bothered at all by Team Plasma during BW it is the center of BW2 w/its new forms. I'm gonna bet that just like Genesect, Kyurem was experimented on by Ghetsis. I guess 2 years is enough for a successful experiment.
Or maybe Ghetsis pissed off Kyurem too much and he got frozen. Then while the protagonist is derping through the Giant Chasm they'll find a frozen Ghetsis.
Old May 28th, 2012, 04:41 PM
Kenshin5
Wanderer

Nature: Mild
My guess would be is the two sides White and Black are supported by two separate sides White being the Sages and Black by the Shadow Triad. I believe Ghetsis is apart of the Black Plasma as Shadow Triad helped him bust out of jail. And the White may be the people that don't agree with his way of "freeing" pokemon now that they know his true intentions. I am sure the White would like to rally around N but now that he is missing they are in somewhat disarray. N could back the White side once he comes into the picture and then face off with Ghetsis the Leader of the Black side too finally end their "feud" so to speak.

Seems like it will be Magma/Aqua like to me. Too sides clashing against to separate but similar ideals.

Brian - 0089 1621 6313 - White

Old May 28th, 2012, 04:57 PM
KingCyndaquil
Pokemon Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenshin5 View Post
My guess would be is the two sides White and Black are supported by two separate sides White being the Sages and Black by the Shadow Triad. I believe Ghetsis is apart of the Black Plasma as Shadow Triad helped him bust out of jail. And the White may be the people that don't agree with his way of "freeing" pokemon now that they know his true intentions. I am sure the White would like to rally around N but now that he is missing they are in somewhat disarray. N could back the White side once he comes into the picture and then face off with Ghetsis the Leader of the Black side too finally end their "feud" so to speak.

Seems like it will be Magma/Aqua like to me. Too sides clashing against to separate but similar ideals.
that's a good theory, but where does the player come in? that's basically my only question, other than that it sounds great.

Old May 28th, 2012, 05:01 PM
Khrysta

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingCyndaquil View Post
that's a good theory, but where does the player come in? that's basically my only question, other than that it sounds great.
If it plays out like the Aqua/Magma idea, then the player is the key to stopping the other team. May/Brendon were the real reason why one team was more triumphant than the other in the end because the PC tipped the scales over to the opposite team's side.

I would like it if true too, though they could always been two parts to one Plasma. A covert Ops group and the original group. There are a lot of mysteries still surrounding this team.
Old May 28th, 2012, 05:04 PM
Kenshin5
Wanderer

By player do you mean Hilbert/Hilda or the ones we are using currently? If it is either hard to say. I can't really see the player siding with any of them. Especially not the Black faction as it seems you and the rival are working against them. As shown in the gameplay and video (which also includes Cheren opposing them as well).

Also curious as too how Looker will come to play with Plasma or World Police since he was pivotal in arresting all the Sages.

Also speaking of Sages and Triad I hope we get to battle them I am interested to see how their teams would be made up of.

Old May 28th, 2012, 05:12 PM
KingCyndaquil
Pokemon Master

If N and the white team plasma are for the greater good, then why would the player try to stop them? and yeah i'm talking about the new ones.

I can't really see the player and N and the white team plasma working together, if N is in deed in charge of them.

Old May 28th, 2012, 06:44 PM
Jellicent♀
ღ Fairy Wind ღ

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingCyndaquil View Post
If N and the white team plasma are for the greater good, then why would the player try to stop them? and yeah i'm talking about the new ones.

I can't really see the player and N and the white team plasma working together, if N is in deed in charge of them.
My guess would be that N is still trying to free Pokemon as well, with his old tactics of stealing Pokemon from trainers. However, I don't believe he would be using a fear tactic as I predict Ghetsis may be. Of course, it could be just as simple as he's a wanted criminal who refuses to be captured, and White Plasma defends him.

Let the little fairy in you fly!
Old May 31st, 2012, 08:53 AM
Reshiram Man
Resident Peacekeeper

I think, going with the two parts of the team theory, N realizes his mistakes, fixes them, and then returns changed from his old ways. Ghetsis has full control of Team Plasma, that is until N returns and splits Team Plasma in half, taking his good team with him. Ghetsis is enraged and the two teams feud. The protagonist helps the good half defeat the bad half throughout the entire story, and in the end the big showdown occurs, with the good half prevailing and Ghetsis gets locked up in a secret jail in the middle of nowhere.
Old May 31st, 2012, 03:10 PM
Magmaruby and Aquasapphire
10000 year Emperor of Hoenn

Nature: Calm
What if the scene with White Plasma is actually post game, or near end game. It could be the old Plasma hiding away waiting to take bad their name from the old side but never, or are about to attack.
Old June 2nd, 2012, 04:22 PM
Toujours
Howling Poros

Nature: Sassy
In the new screenshot, I would like to point out that Ghetsis is wearing all black, not the normal outfit he had in the last games. Another thing pointing to him being part of the Team Plasma we saw in the trailer.
Old June 2nd, 2012, 04:52 PM
Shiny Celebi
Donator Tier 3

It seems N will confront Ghetsis and there will be some kind of showdown, I thought that might happen. It'll be interesting to see what happens.
Old June 2nd, 2012, 08:21 PM
Kenshin5
Wanderer

Seems to be playing out how I thought it would. My wonder is N on White Plasma side or just serving his own agenda as his pokemon called him back to Unova. So him aiding White Plasma I am still iffy toward. This defnitely seems to cement the relationship between Black Plasma, Ghetsis, Shadow Triad.

Old June 5th, 2012, 09:20 PM
Forever

Plasma has its own HQ and Akuroma is in it? How fancy.

(From today's new trailer).

WAIT. THAT LOOKS LIKE A SHIP. THE SHIP FROM THE ANIME TRAILER?!

hi, i am an ex-pc mod.
i used to mod black and white / fifth generation forums.

MOST IMPORTANTLY I LOVE FRIZY AND I SHALL FOREVER <3

i'm now battle server higher staff here, and i used to mod the main pokemon showdown server.
i'm also a moderator on smogon!
~ pumpka
Old June 5th, 2012, 11:13 PM
Kenmoor
Beginning Trainer

But this ship looks so much more bigger... !!! Wha- a team w/a mobile command center?! Oh man. But another thing, why's Akuroma in it?! Did he take over as a new leader? Is he a rival for N's leadership? Did he steal Ghetsis' clothes and tried to role play in them? Hopefully more will be revealed soon... in another Japanese trailer which I can't translate at all.
Old June 6th, 2012, 12:24 AM
SouKoLian9102
That 1 Kid Who Plays Pokemon

Nature: Lonely
Send a message via Skype™ to SouKoLian9102
Maybe Akumora is another pawn that is controlled by Ghetsis... That ain't cool, bro. N probably doesn't know what Ghetsis is up to until they meet up and have a father-to-son chat. From one of the trailers it looks like N's Zekrom/Reshiram and Ghetsis'? Kyurem meet each other and maybe fuse together or something. I'm liking the Old!Plasma vs the New!Plasma.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links