The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Roleplay Corner > Roleplay Lounge

Notices

Roleplay Lounge Lounge about in Out-Of-Character discussions linked to individual roleplays. This is the best place to find existing roleplays to join, or create the sign-up thread for a roleplay of your own!

Advertise here

Closed Thread

Old May 17th, 2012, 01:10 AM
PkMnTrainer Yellow
RP Mentor
Community Supporter

Nature: Hardy

Advertise here
@Quto: They changed last RPA season, and now there's a "team of judges" that actually decides the winners. Basically a vote with a very convincing explanation behind it is infinitely more powerful than a vote with no explanation. Hence why I wrote explanations when I put my vote up for Earth & Sky and yourself for Best Vet and Best GM respectively. :P

Anyway, I suppose I'll be posting now!~
Old May 17th, 2012, 01:27 AM
Quto

Nature: Lonely
I see. I guess we'll see when the quarter ends.
Old May 17th, 2012, 11:14 AM
Dusk
Fighting to Renew my Past...

I voted thoroughly too~!

Anyways, hey, maybe if E&S wins, we'll gain more members!

Old May 23rd, 2012, 01:24 AM
Quto

Also
@ Yellow, Zerin and Geiger.

Thank you for your votes and nominations .

Forgot to thank you all. XD
Old May 23rd, 2012, 04:35 AM
Greiger
A mad mind... hehe

Nature: Serious
@Quto No need to thank us. You do deserve it after all!
Old May 23rd, 2012, 04:57 AM
Dusk

Yeah, congrats PC brother! You earned our vote!

So, Quto, having the comedic relief enter while Kiba's unable to fight? Oh well, Kiba's pokemon can fight on their own.

Also, you do realize Flare is going to go on a RAGE and pretty much slaughter them if unrestricted. As previously mentioned, all of his hatred is directed toward Rockets.

Old May 23rd, 2012, 05:22 AM
PkMnTrainer Yellow
RP Mentor
Community Supporter

Nature: Hardy
@Quto: I guess you could say it didn't take a roll of dice to come to that decision~
Old May 28th, 2012, 11:30 PM
Quto

^A^
@Yellow: Well, thank you.

2 DAYS! Until the board begins decisions for RPA!

Other business, Geiger, you think Jack's dad, being the military man he is, ever would step foot in Lethia?
Old May 29th, 2012, 05:41 AM
Greiger
A mad mind... hehe

It could be possible that he was sent in to help...
Old May 29th, 2012, 08:53 AM
Quto

Im just simply asking. There are already military personnel on Lethia, so Im curious.
Old May 29th, 2012, 09:12 AM
Greiger
A mad mind... hehe

Lol, just joking with you there Quto. Of course you can bring him over!
Old June 2nd, 2012, 08:42 PM
Quto

I have been thinking for a while and am wondering if we should give any new members joining E&S a break?

I mean, for example, we all started off with one badge component and have built up a lot of character experience and personal experience since then. Should we give them a Head Starters package to even things out?

Example:
W1: Start of the contest; 1 Badge C.
W2: 1 Badge C.
W3: 2 Badge C.
W4: 2 Badge C.
Month 2:
W1: 2 Badge C.
W2: 3 Badge C.

Also, as a clean-up measure, would it be a good idea to re-distribute badges amongst other members from those who quit the RP by the end of the month?
It seems a little excessive, but I was also thinking of just not receiving anything at all.

Last concern. Should the portions of the year between Spring, Summer Fall and Winter last 1 month or more? If it lasts like our real world Physical year, this will be one long RP of bumps, bruises of battles and survival.
Old June 13th, 2012, 01:48 PM
Dusk

My laptop has gone straight to failure, meaning I will probably be offline for an undetermined amount of time, until said laptop is repaired. I do not wish to leave my roleplays, as I've become very attached to them. So Quto may bunny Kiba and friends on Earth and Sky, if needed; I only hope they don't go far without me. PkMnTrainer Yellow may bunny Amethyst on her RP Fallout. I also hope that this RP doesn't go far while I'm gone.

As for Sacred Fire, Divine Water, don't worry. I do plan to be back as soon as I can. You may leave your sign-ups in the OOC thread, and I'll deal with them all as soon as I return.

I am very saddened by my loss of internet, and I will do everything in my power to return to it, along with PC.

Be back soon,

Tokushi Akio

Old July 11th, 2012, 06:31 PM
Quto

SORRY!
I have been Buuuuuuuuuuusssssssssssssssssssy!
Attending OMGcon, learning to program Java, C++, so on.

Game related:
Earlier I said I was thinking of making a hack based on this RP.
What was on hand for it at present did not sustain what I intend to do.

So I decided to go RMXP and get the essentials kit.
The features I plan to add are basic trainer health, food and hydration.
Medicine Mixing or herbology to put blankly among other ideas.
I also plan to make the region VAST and DEEP, so I'm also offering anyone interested in shaping the region, drop me a line.

Other business, WELCOME BACK Tokushi Akio!!
Well, E&S didn't win the last RPA quater....
Oh well XD, always another day and other ideas to pull forth.

Last edited by Quto; July 22nd, 2012 at 09:30 AM. Reason: Updated, Lost RPA's
Old August 2nd, 2012, 05:39 PM
doge
[INTENSIFIES]
Community Supporter

Send a message via Skype™ to doge
I almost put a sign up in the IC thread but then I found this one haha.

Name: Jimmy Hill
Sex: Male
B.Type: Terra
Appearance
Jimmy stands at about 5‘91/2 with an athletic build at nearly tip top physical condition. He has light green eyes that have a warm welcoming look to them. His hair, a light shade of brown, is often a mess with tiny strands of hair jetting out in different directions. There are slight hints of white/gray in his hair due to past stress related experiences. No matter how many times he cut his hair they just stuck, so he learned to embrace them. Jimmy hit puberty at the early age of 12, gifting him with a surprising amount of facial hair. Over the four years Jimmy has accumulated enough hair for a full, yet humble, beard(excluding the stache). During this time of year, Jimmy usually wears a pair of beige cargo shorts and a tank top with two shades of orange, light down to dark. He owns no pair of sneakers, traveling only in his beat up wooden sandals, he also owns a spare pair in his bag.

Pokemon Team
Name: Coop
Species: Zangoose/ Immunity
Pokemon Move Set: Swords Dance, Slash, Double Team, Close Combat
Bio: Coop was originally an egg that Jimmy discovered one day while running errands. It was left between two tall and large trees, hidden out of sight. Knowing Jimmy couldn’t just leave the egg like this, alone and without a guardian, he decided to bring it back with him to the shelter. As an egg, things were easy, no one in the shelter was the wiser. Then the egg hatched, and Coop was born. It became harder to hide Coop since the shelter had a no pokemon policy, but somehow they managed until Jimmy turned 12, the age where he went out on his own journey. Both of them have a strong bond together, like brothers. They can read each other like the back of their hands and paws.

Name: Annie
Species: Altaria/ Natural Cure
Sex: Female
Pokemon Move Set: Sing, Aerial Ace, Hyper Beam, Roost
Bio: Annie is calm and poised, even in situations that would often cause panic. When she panics, thats when you know things are seriously bad, and I mean seriously. Due to this, even when Jimmy isn’t there to guide, Altaria can handle it’s own in battle. On many occasians Altaria has even been confused as a wild pokemon, leading to a pretty funny series of events later.

Name: Loco
Species: Lombre/ Swift Swim
Pokemon Move Set: Rain Dance, Protect, Waterfall, Energy Ball
Bio: Loco in a sense, is probably the chillest of the group. Loco is rather free spirited but has a tendency to slack around. Loco and fun are a perfect match and although unethical, Loco incorporates his own type of fun into his pokemon battles. Jimmy rarely approves of this, but he can’t help but find it funny at times.

Name: Toby
Species: Zigzagoon
Pokemon Move Set: Headbutt, Dig, Rest, Swift
Bio: Toby is rather curious and easily distracted. Unless in battle, Toby finds it hard to concentrate, it’s like he has pokemon ADHD. Jimmy and Toby met on the day of his birth. A friend of Jimmy’s had breed a bunch of eggs, and the day he had come over to visit, the eggs had all hatched, releasing a litter of Ziggy’s. One of them seemed to have taken a liking towards Jimmy, and his friend gave it to him as a gift.

Bio
Jimmy was born during the era of Team Magma and Aqua. In fact, he was born to Aqua grunts in Lilycove City. Once Hoenn authority found out his parents were affiliated with Team Aqua, they confiscated Jimmy at the age of five and placed him in a shelter within Fallarbor Town, far away from his birthplace. The children were kept well fed, but the shelter itself was far from paradise. The main reason why they were fed so well was because the children(including Jimmy) were often forced to do serious and extreme labor work on the farmland for hours and hours with little to no breaks. In a way, the work was sort of a blessing in disguise, preparing him for his journey, at least the physical aspect. His physical condition was nothing to worry about but it took him nearly a year to get the mental aspect of traveling down. Along the way, he was finally reunited with his parents, now retired grunts. They had met in Lilycove and instantly recognized Jimmy even after all the years. After he found out that they were Aqua, deep down inside, he began to grow a resentment towards them. Unable to deal with his oncoming feelings, he began to hide them under a nonchalant and “chill” personality, much unlike his old self. This eventually became a trend and Jimmy started hiding all of his frustrations and sadness in life within him. Flaunting that nice, sometimes fake smile and his “chill” attitude you would think he’d have no complications in his life at all. After awhile Jimmy realized he shouldn't be doing this and began to release his pent up emotions by training alongside his pokemon, especially Coop. The two would often spare to help Jimmy deal and forget, although this probably wasn’t the best solution as it left him with countless scars spread out over the length of his body. Even without the issues and harbored emotions, Jimmy still retains the nonchalant attitude which often gives people the wrong impression about him and his battling skills.
Old August 2nd, 2012, 05:55 PM
Dusk

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Sam View Post
I almost put a sign up in the IC thread but then I found this one haha.

Spoiler:
Sign-up stuff that isn't nearly as important as NEW MEMBER ZOMG
NEW MEMBER ZOMG!!

QutooooooooooooooooooOoooOoOOOoooOOoOOoOOOO!!!

~

Anyways, -Sam, assuming you're accepted into this RP, you'll find that we're a close-knit group of four (five if you are accepted) members roleplaying as a group. We've become a bit of a family in that sense. Hoping your character runs into ours!

~TokushiAkio

Old August 2nd, 2012, 06:48 PM
Greiger
A mad mind... hehe

Yay! We have another applicant! Hooray! ^.^
Old August 3rd, 2012, 01:30 AM
Quto

@ Sam:
I've Reviewed your team and application.
It's very detailed and well made. No issues with your starting team either.

Sam, Welcome to Lethia!

-Late Applicant? No worries!-
Sorry if this seems like were bouncing you around for this bit, but you can skip your post on arriving to Lethia and your qualification battle. In a sense, you may post as if you already been on Lethia for the past 4 days and meet up with us.

How you dive in is completely up to you.

Last edited by Quto; August 3rd, 2012 at 01:35 AM.
Old August 3rd, 2012, 07:39 AM
Dusk

Yeah, come meet up with us! We're going to go see the big show tonight!

Old August 3rd, 2012, 09:03 AM
doge
[INTENSIFIES]
Community Supporter

I don't think Jimmy is going to make it in time to see the big show. Skipping the whole battle and arrival thing just wouldn't seem right to me.
Old August 3rd, 2012, 09:17 AM
Dusk

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Sam View Post
I don't think Jimmy is going to make it in time to see the big show. Skipping the whole battle and arrival thing just wouldn't seem right to me. :P
It's not really starting yet, everyone's still conversing with each other and whatnot. Heh... You did miss the Green Trainer battle though. That was brutal.

You can choose or choose not to include your arrival and battle, then just time-skip forward and happen to run into us; I'm sure Quto can help you with any questions. So could I, I just figured you'd prefer the GM's assistance.

Old August 3rd, 2012, 09:18 AM
Quto

How you 'dive in' or enter the RP is completely up to you. So no pressure. :3

Last edited by Quto; August 3rd, 2012 at 10:35 AM.
Old August 3rd, 2012, 09:36 AM
Dusk

I just totally ninja'd you, Quto.

_

I'll give you a brief summary of our group:

Kiba is my character. He's pretty much an isolated loner, except for the fact that Julia had just become his girlfriend. Also, he was healed by being punched!

Julia is PkMnTrainer Yellow's character. She's a naive girly girl who seriously kicks a** in Pokemon battles.

Jack is Greiger's character. He seems somewhat strict but caring with his Pokemon, and names (most of them) in military alphabet (Alpha, Bravo, Charlie, Delta, Echo, Foxtrot, Golf-- Err, I mean, Lillith.)

Shadoan is Quto's character. His pokemon are very entertaining to me.

Uh oh, I just noticed: Boys now outnumber girls 4 to 1. I'm sure Julia's going to be thrilled. /Sarcasm

If you want to know about each character, you'd probably have to ask their creators. If you asked I'd be sure to explain to you what Kiba's like as well as his Pokemon.

Lastly, our location is an open area, we're living in tents at the moment, and construction on a fancy inn is taking place. I'm sure it will hold over well with this deadly island. The big show thing is being set up still, but some are going in early to get front seats.

Old August 3rd, 2012, 10:41 AM
doge
[INTENSIFIES]
Community Supporter

Thanks for the summary, but I read most the posts in the rp thread before I even SU'ed. I tend to do that before I attempt to join a RP so i'm not lost haha. Anyways I'm working on my post now, it should be up later.

By the way, anyone knows what time it is in the RP? Like morning, afternoon, or night?

Last edited by doge; August 3rd, 2012 at 11:13 AM.
Old August 4th, 2012, 07:42 PM
LightningShy
Beginning Trainer

Nature: Brave
Send a message via Skype™ to LightningShy
So, I decided that I'm going to be brave here and try to get into my first RP on here.

Here goes nothing!

Name: Serenade Hawthorne

Sex: Female

B-type: Rouge

Apperance: She has layered, wavy reddish-brown hair that flows past her shoulders, and tapers down at the bottom, right above her bellybutton. She has bangs that she styles upwards, and they accent her warm hazel eyes quite nicely. The scar across her left cheek tends to make people wonder though. Serenade is generally mistaken for a seventeen year old, and most people are amazed when she tells them her age. She is 5'4, and has a slightly lean build. She's not the skinniest- her bone structure wouldn't allow her to be. The girl is only 15, and she fills out a D-cup quite fully. Yet, she's not exactly curvy either. The outfit style she usually goes by is slightly tom-boyish; a black tank-top with an unzipped, tight fitting white jacket over it, and shorts.

Pokemon Team:

Name: Rise
Species: Absol
Moveset: Swords Dance, Night Slash, Shadow Claw, Double Team
Personality: Being Serenades first Pokemon, Rise is very loyal and protective to her. As an egg, Rise was nurtured by a young girl, who died before he hatched. When Rise was born, the girls mother went to Amity Square with him, hoping to find him a trainer. The woman approached Serenade, and bam. He's a stubborn Absol, but listens to his master despite this. He knows Serenade- and in times when she's freaking out, he's good at staying calm and reaching their goal.

Name: Navi
Species: Staravia
Moveset: Aerial Ace, Fly, Agility, Take Down
Personality: Navi is very passive, and pretty much will do anything anyone or any Pokemon wants him to do. For that, the other Pokemon usually in Serenade's party like to use him to do things for them, which Serenade strongly discourages.

Name: Arelia
Species: Glacieon
Moveset: Ice Fang, Bite, Barrier, Blizzard
Personality: Arelia is very shy, and unless she's out on the battlefield, its hard to get a glimpse of her true power. The only time you'll see her mad is when Seed irritates her.

Name: Seed
Species: Leafeon
Moveset: Grass Knot, Grass Whistle, Razor Leaf, Swords Dance
Personality: Serenade got Seed and Aralia at the same time from her cousin who runs a Poke day-care. Seed is the more hyper of the two, and she is very excitable. She's very loyal though, and obeys commands flawlessly.

Name: Nicolai
Species: Cyndaquil
Moveset: Quick Attack, Flame Wheel, Swift, SmokeScreen
Personality: Nicolai is very sweet, but can be a trickster. He's not the strongest of the group, but he tries really hard to please his teammates, and master. He joined the team when he encountered Serenade and Arelia, and ever since he's had a very strong attraction towards her.

Name: Hope
Species: Lapras
Moveset: Sing, Surf, Water Pulse, Ice Beam
Personality: Lapras is like the Dad-figure to the rest of the team, and he doesn't put up with any of their arguments. Other than that, Hope is one of the most gentle, and has almost infinite patience.

Bio: Serenade is really smart. She's good at coming up with strategies, and academically she over-achieves. As for her personality. Serenade can be a smart-alec, but her true side she rarely shows. She keeps it locked up, unless she's around someone she can truly trust and be herself around. She's kind and warmhearted, and has good intentions. Serenade is extremely stubborn, and stands by what she believes in. Just like every person though, she has flaws. She gets lost in her thoughts quite often, overthinks everything, and gets slightly depressed occasionally, but she stores it all inside, and is very good at keeping a smile on her face and just going along with her sarcastic attitude.

As for family, Serenade was born and raised in Hearthome City, and loved it. When she was eight her mother dissapeared, and her dad came to live with her. To this day Serenade doesn't know why or where her mother went to. For months she was restless, eager for her mom. Until she just gave up.

When it comes to people, Serenade always had a lot of 'friends', but she never really connected with anyone, or had a 'best' friend. Serenade's spent most of her time with Rise, who seems to be the only being she can truly trust.

Drawing[http://hatehatersmadly.deviantart.com/], and... Reading/watching a ton of Fairy Tail.

Last edited by LightningShy; August 4th, 2012 at 08:00 PM.
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here