• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Kingdom Hearts 2: Final Mix+ [They added stuff!]

Years

Kh2fmp_logo.jpg

Greetings folks! I bring you a "Let's Play" of one of my favorite games! I did see someone else had started a KH2 "Let's Play," but they haven't posted in awhile, so I hope I'm not stepping on any toes.

You might be asking, why is is Final Mix, and what's with the Plus; WELL:
Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix+ is a Japan-exclusive 2007 combo pack of Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix, the "Final Mix" version of Kingdom Hearts II and Kingdom Hearts Re:Chain of Memories, a remake of Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories. Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix features new cutscenes, abilities, weapons, enemies, areas, and a new form.

AND a new difficulty setting called "Critical." This new difficulty setting is the setting I'm playing through the game on, and it gets to be quite challenging! You also get to see all the new cut scenes in order, along with the epic new boss battles; featuring all of the Organization XIII members you didn't get to duke it out with in the original game!

(For an extensive list of changes click here!)

So I'll finally cut to the chase!

(Moved the Episodes to a different Channel. Subscribe if you want quicker updates.)
Episodes 1-5
Spoiler:

Episodes 6-10
Spoiler:

Episodes 11-15
Spoiler:

Episodes 16-20
Spoiler:

Episodes 21-25
Spoiler:

Episode 26

Episode 27

Last edited:
Years
Thanks. lol Hey everybody. I've moved the videos to a new channel, and I've released a new episode! Check it out! I use a new recording software, so there is no lag, like in the previous episodes.

Last edited:
Back