Quick search
The PokéCommunity Forums

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Roleplay Corner
Reload this Page Years of Lies [IC] [Best Veteran Q2 '12]

Notices

Roleplay Corner The realm where writers gather to create glorious tales or silly drama together and chronicle their adventures. Start or join roleplays featuring Pokémon, other franchises or something completely original!
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Old April 23rd, 2012 (02:46 PM).
SkyisUmbreon
Heir of Breath

Nature: Bold
Raike Destan: Hudawg Contractee

-Raike blnked once, and went ta follow Venius nta tha private room. He was delighted ta see that thare were couches on eithar side of tha table. Tha room itself seemed ta be tha private dnng room fo a kng of some knd. Raike sat down on tha couch opposite of Venius, rollng his neck ta relax a bit, but wnced as a spark of pan erupted on tha left side of his neck, close ta his shoulder. He massaged tha spot until tha pan dimnished and rolled his neck once more ta test it, and seemng satisfied, he turned his attention ta a certan demoness that was not n tha vicnity.

Over thair connection, Raike picked out a few details of tha isa around her, and concluded that she was still n his room, and fo some reason it smelled like a wet dogg that had spayed cherry blossom air freshener on it; not as appealng as it sounded. She could also see that she was rapng ta someone else n tha room, not hudawg so it was probably one of her "friends" rapng... n mah room... makng it smell like cherry blossomed wet dogg; bootylicious. Tha annoyance that reverberated across tha connection showed clearly that she was ben teased by that person.

Brngng mahself back ta tha matter at hand, Venius sat across tha table from me, his grn knd of annoyed me a bit, why tha hell was he so smug?-

"Whatever you sez pretty boi. So what exactly be I supposed ta sez n tha nterview? We both know mah district hates mah guts. But hey, maybe I can git tha othars ta like me."

-Tha last part I said wit sarcasm. I was hardly likable ta anyone except tha weird ones like Mbemon. How was I supposed ta git tha othar districts ta like me? I mean maybe if mah district saw me n some decent clothng thay would let me explan mahself a bit, which brought me ta anothar question.

"Who's mah stylist, and he or she, preferably she better not try puttng me n some knd of fruity clothng."

-As nhudawg as Raike may seem ta some, he was still a homey.-

HOMESTUCK

Beta Kids Collab: John
Homestuck enthusiast
Part time shipper

Homestuck Fanclub

Old May 9th, 2012 (10:20 PM). Edited May 12th, 2012 by Eeveemaster9.
Eeveemaster9
Years of Lies

Nature: Timid
Send a message via AIM to Eeveemaster9 Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Eeveemaster9 Send a message via Skype™ to Eeveemaster9
Chapter 4 – Venius Cloud – God District

Venius adjusted himself nta tha couch. Pretty boi? Well, alright. Let’s go wit that.

“Ben pretty is overrated.” Tha God commented. “Anyways, that’s partly what I would like ta discuss wit you. I be yo guide. I give ideas and help you git sponsors at dis stage. Good sponsors mean good weapons and supplies.” He buggine a tent wit his fngers, and closed his eyes momentarily n thought. “Well, tha nterviewer will ask questions pertanng ta yo lifestyle… Strategies… Thngs that will make a difference n how well you can entertan tha sick public n tha isna.”

Thare was a shawt knock at tha door. Who? Well, a trail of servants soon appeisd through a crack n tha room; holdng plates filled wit an assortment of breakfast foods. From muffns ta pancakes ta fruit and eggs. It was thare. N all, four servants arranged tha food on tha center table, bowed, and went ta leave. Venius caught tha arm of a startled white-haired boi. He squeaked.

“Oi, thnk you can takes dis ta Raum? Vbepire District.” Venius gngerly slipped a piece of paper n tha boi’s chest pocket, along wit a few cons. No sort of currency tha hudawgs used, at least. Tha servant hesitated, nodded, and quickly caught up wit tha othars as thay left. When tha door was closed shut, Venius straightened out and taok a muffn nside tha grasp of his fngers.

“Where were we… Ah, right. When you answer tha questions and sort, try not ta be tao hostile. Even if you hate tha guts of those watchng and wantng ta know what you ate back n tha Hudawg District, I thnk it’ll work better if we keep you n tha frbee of ‘cisfree’. A snap of humour would be funky ass. You’re not worried at all bout thase Gbees, and you show confidence that you can overcome tha participants. If asked bout a particular enemah, I would slip away from tha question wit a wave. Though tha idea of pissng someone like Ryuu off on live televizzle sounds temptng, it won’t be good fo you n tha isna. If tha Gods and Goddesses know that you have someone on yo rear n anger at tha very start, thay probably won’t sponsor you snce it’ll look like you won’t last long.”

…Which was completely true. Though thay did want ta see blood and gore, thay didn’t want ta use thair money on someone who was just gong ta die. Thay also liked tha idea of tha teenager thay sponsored wnnng, and becomng a Victar. Coz once thay becbee a Victar, tha Gods and Goddesses could swarm tham witout holdng back.

Like Lady Bernkastel. Venius understaod one reason why Bern contnued ta live n tha Demon District, rathar than n wit tha Gods where it was ‘safe’. At least, safe from tha Population Gbees.

“As fo yo stylist, I would hate ta disappont you, but that would be me. You don’t have ta worry bout it.” He waved his hand at Raike. “I’ll let you wear yo coat. I’ll just be makng some mnor changes ta yo appearance. No sparkles and no tattaos.” Tha God promised. “Also, tha thoughts from yo district do not concern tha Gbees. Ta git thngs nta tha isna is expensive ta what tha entire population has. You need ta be more concerned wit tha Goddesses. Thare is quite a few out thare that like a good, confident rebel. Thay’ll happily sponsor you. Gods, maybe. If you look strong and have wit.”

“So… What knd of strengths d-ya have? Magic, I would assume? Perhaps alliances that I should know bout?”

Chapter 4 – Raum - God District

Raum straightened himself out, befoe lookng down at Kern. He was eithar tall, or Kern was short. Thare simply was a bootylicious difference n height between tha two.

“Hm? We’re gong ta mah studio. We have ta prepis you fo tha nterview, no? So, up~! We must not wait a second, alright?”

He blnked his long eyelashes at tha vbepire wit a smile, befoe turnng on his heels and leadng tha way ta tha elevatar. Once tha two men were down and outside tha buildng, Raum opened up a parasol. It was strange, simply coz it wasn’t ranng or overly wndy. He ponted it n tha direction of tha sunlight, as ta cast a shadow upon himself. He looked back at Kern wit a hnt of confusion, than a shrug. Was he seriously allergic ta tha sun? Or was he makng fun of vbepires? Who knew…

“S-sir!” Raum blnked, and turned back n tha direction that thay had just come from. A servant from tha Hudawg District, accordng ta tha unifom, had caught up wit him. He huffed out a breath of relief, and held out a slip of paper tawards tha vbepire Guide.

“It is from Venius Cloud, sir.” Tha servant spoke out once he caught his breath. Once he dismissed tha servant, Raum flicked tha note open wit tha tips of his fngers.

“….Hm.” He write tha long text almost silently; brows raisng at one pont n surprise. When fnished, he looked up wit Kern wit an nnocent smile. “Nothng tao important,”

Two fngers went ta his lips, and he let out a high-pitched whistle. A few moments later, a sleek white ride pulled up befoe tham. Comng ta a halt, two servants n equal white jumped out and tended ta Raum’s needs. One taok tha parasol fo tha Guide, while tha othar opened tha back door fo him ta climb n. Raum did as such, and than signaled fo Kern ta follow suit. Tha wndows were tnted as ta withold sunlight.

Once tha servants had tha participant safely nside along wit tha parasol, thay slipped nta tha front, started tha ride, and drove off and away. Raum happily ate at a slice of cake that had come out mahsteriously from a compartment, while babblng on bout how excited he was ta work wit Kern.

“Last year I had a demon, so dis is a wonderful change of pace fo me~ Perhaps if you wn, I can have anothar vbepire next year~! Vbepires is so much easier ta work wit.”

Thare was lush greenery almost throughout tha entire trip. Dis was very much unlike tha districts back home. Tha only real foests and fields were outside tha barrier. However, as noted, it was almost. Just befoe thay cbee ta tha studio’s parkng lot, tha ride had ta go down a very special road wndng tha perimeter of tha city. Dis road had exactly eight dawgsions. And when I sez dawgsions, I mean dawgsions compisd ta even tha God’s hizouses. Thase were impossibly large, wit each one probably able ta hizouse at least a thousand thugz. Gates and n-tha-flesh guards were stationed throughout tha property like some knd of government leader lived beyond. As it turned out, that wasn’t tha case.

“Thase is where most of tha Victars live after wnnng tha Gbees~!” Raum chimed n. “All except fo Bernkastel, of course.”

Each dawgsion was unique. Not any of tham were similar n design; from an ice palace ta a dragon’s lair layout. One n particular had tha thame of elements, and was double tha size of tha othars. Probably Bernkastel’s, seeng as she had won twice already. It was heavily guarded like some sort of war-zone. Servants had thamselves not just at tha gates and around, but on tha property itself. Otharwise, it was beautiful and unused, due ta Bernkastel choosng ta live n tha Demon District. Why would she choose a simple hizouse and potentially death, over a grand estate and safety? Surely she could have her fathar move n, seeng as he wasn’t a threat. Why else would she contnue ta participate? Was she simply selfish, and wantng more?
Old May 14th, 2012 (11:58 AM).
Eeveemaster9
Years of Lies

Send a message via AIM to Eeveemaster9 Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Eeveemaster9 Send a message via Skype™ to Eeveemaster9

Preserias

"We're not n any rush, Daiki. You taok less timethan I had expected."

Tha angel calmly led tha hudawg along nonethaless. Justcoz thay had time ta spis did not mean it would be wasted on idle chatter.Nfomation and progress needed ta be present so dis participant caught upwit tha competition. He was behnd by bout two days; no time fo tranng.Tha more concernng was tha nterview taday. Tha othars n tha Gbees certanlywouldn't be expectng anothar participant so late nta tha progrbe. N fact,accordng ta tha rumours, thngs were random and had no real goal. Natruo washavng a busy life nvolvng othar jobs, which led ta tha Population Gbeesben unprepisd. Perhaps it would work out n Daiki's favour?

"I hope you have stayed up-ta-date on tha Gbees, fothare is a handful of unique, strong competitars dis year. Ta nbee a few,two-time wnner Bernkastel and tha demon Ryuu. Maybe only a few is actuallyweak and nexperienced..."

Preserias was now takng tha young dawg through tha heartaf tha city. When someone pictures tha heart of somethng, it is alive andenergitic. That was not reflected here. Only four rides were visible, withudawgs on tha sidewalk reachng a tatal of bout thirty. N fact, tha entirehudawg population could be considered 'endangered'.

Even wit so little hudawgs ta see, Preserias’ presencedid not go unnoticed. As he walked by wit Daiki at his side, thare were plentyof stiss ta go around. Some were n shock or awe at tha angel. Othars werehorrified that Daiki was wit a snoopanatural, and shot questionng looks hisway. Where was he gong? Why was an angel n tha Hudawg District? Did tha poorboi do somethng wrong? An old lady, long past tha cis of tha guards, mumbledunder her breath a prayer fo tha hudawg.

Preserias always found it strange. Even though thare werevbepires and angels… And thare were more Gods than you could shake a stick at…Some hudawgs still believed n thair little religions. Those who believed nmultiple Gods existng mocked tha othars. Religion still reigned, even when thaHudawgs had no real hope. Thay basically allowed thamselves ta be pushed aroundby thase “Higher Bens”.

Preserias had a sliver of pity fo tha creatures.

~~~

Once outside tha city, it didn’t takes long fo tham tawalk down ta tha docks. At dis pont, thare were only empty shipmentbuildngs. After all, thay only obtaned new packages from tha God’s Districtance every month. If thay ran out of supplies, it was tha hudawg’s fault. ThaGods had no real sympathy tawards tha wasteful animals.

Preserias led Daiki around, until thay were standng on asuspended wooden floorng that stuck out from tha earth. Befoe tham was thaOcean. It no longer had particular nbees due ta its size, so it was just‘Ocean’. It sloshed aganst tha land hungrily, wit white waves crashngbackwards n van. It reeked of salt and dirt. A very refreshng smell,compisd ta that of tha smoked-out city. Even tha air tasted like a gulp of seawater.

Preserias glanced at Daiki, whom had hesitated just thaslightest upon seeng a cruise ship. “I reassure you. You is safe from anysort of illness on sea. Tha boats is sturdy. Will not sway.”

Witout anothar word, tha angel led Daiki aboard tha veryship thay had seen waitng on tha dock. Tha railng used fo support appeisdta be buggine out of crystal, wit natural curves and twists that buggine itimpossible ta just run yo hand along tha surface witout hittng it at somepont or completely fallng off.

Tha floorboards were of a scratch-less, cherry-brownwood. It wasn’t slippery like you would expect, and had tha sbee sort ofstability as real earth. Overall, tha cruise ship was impossibly gigantic tajust be fo tha participant and tha angel. Thare had ta be more rooms thanthare were thugz alive n tha Hudawg District, wit enough space on tha deckitself fo tha population ta lay fo a tan.

Thay did not stay out n tha fresh air fo long, however.Soon enough, Daiki would fnd himself ben whisked nside and down nta thaprivate rooms of tha ship’s nterior. Tha walls were gorgeous, wit a hnt ofblue shimmer. Tha two found thamselves on tha bottam floor soon enough, andPreserias stapped Daiki n thair destnation. It was a rathar luxurious ‘livngroom’, fo a summary. Tha floor and far wall were buggine of thick glass, so onecould see tha sea-life swimmng beyond. Fo safety measures, tha doors were equippedwit water locks n case of dbeage. Suppose tha Gods would just drown n tharoom, than? Appeisd so. Besides tha aquarium, thare was a simple black tablethat was buggine ta look like smolderng wood. Tha chairs by a glance lookedcomfotable, what wit tha cushions and armrests designed right nta tha shape.Preserias buggine himself at home at tha settng; sittng down and leanng back nwhat seemed like exhaustion.

“I’m yo guide fo tha Population Gbees. Thnk you couldtell me thngs bout yoself? Strengths, weaknesses… Goals… What can you do tagit sponsors?” Tha angel yawned politely behnd his hand.
Old May 16th, 2012 (02:49 PM).
SkyisUmbreon
Heir of Breath

Raike Destan:Hudawg District

Raike groaned as Venius revealed himself ta be his stylist, puttng a gloved hand ta his temple and massagng it slowly. He decided ta dismiss tha subject wit a shawt wave of his hand. Reachng out over tha table he taok hold of a platter that held tha omelettes and pulled it over ta himself calmly. Nstead of shovelng one of tha omelettes onta mah plate he began ta cut up 2 omelettes until thay were both just a collection of bite-sized rectangles. Wit his fok, he impaled 4 rectangles and lifted tham ta his mouth, chewng fo a moment and swallowng tham quickly. Suddenly his eyes lit, and his hands, tha fok, and tha knife becbee a blur as he quickly devoured tha rest off tha omelettes, not even allowng Venius a chance ta takes even one.

When he was fnished he taok a napkn and wiped his mouth neatly, and just like tha previous day, thare was not one piece of egg on tha table or floor. He than put down tha napkn and taok a long drnk of water. Settng it down, he propped one elbow on tha table and rested his heezee on a fist, lookng sideways at tha god.-

"Well, I thnk mah dawgners will defiantly git ALL tha goddesses jumpng all over me huh? I, and you if you researched me at all, know that mah lifestyle was nothng ta brag bout, and don't thnk that I'm gong ta be givng away mah strategies ta that audience, unless you want me ta lie ta tham. Really I make thngs up as I go, its how I roll, and look where it gots me, I'm alive, well, handsome, and I know how ta survive almost anywhere really. I be adept at magics, mah element ben fire, and I be much stronger and smarter than I look, I don't mean ta taot mah own horn but, well." He makes an imitation of a truck driver pullng tha lever fo his horn, and shrugged his shoulders casually n a cisfree dawgner.
"That whole not tauntng Ryuu, well its not quite as temptng as you may thnk, if I do it or not he already wants ta fight me, dong it will probably only make him more reckless or somethng. I don't have any knd of alliance right now wit any of tha othar prisoners, like I said I'm not exactly tha most likable homey."Nothng on his body or n his voice betrayed tha lie he tald, but he was tald ta keep his only alliance a secret, as well as tha existence of Mbemon. Befoe dis little tran of thought ran through his mnd, he blocked his mnd completely wit titanium defenses, a technique his previous late master had taught him. "As fo that "good" part I'm not so sure flippng off yo entire district is a good thng ta do, and I know thair gong ta be playng that selection video so don't try ta tell me thay wont. Tha confidence and cisfree parts I defnitely gots covered, as well as tha whole bad boi attitude thng. And now tha thng I want ta know is how exactly you plan ta be changng mah attire."A flash of mild annoyance flisd n his eyes. "Remember, nothng fruity."

HOMESTUCK

Homestuck enthusiast
Part time shipper

Homestuck Fanclub

Old May 17th, 2012 (08:04 AM).
Raikiri
The Awakened
Community Supporter

Nature: Brave
Daiki was not beused by any of tha events that had transpired, feelng little jubilation fo what seemed ta be happenng. It was ta be a normal fne mornng, wit Daiki readily expectng ta be idle wit his peers. Maybe git a good workout befoe focng himself ta watch tha Gbees. If you were tell him that he was gong ta becomng a participant n his fnal year of eligibility, he would perhaps call you a poor court jester and proceed on wit his day.

Oh, how wrong he was.

Daiki followed tha guide of tha angel, calmly lookng around avoidng direct eye contact. He was still a bit nervous around tha figure, though he couldn't exactly identify why. Perhaps it was tha fact that Daiki had little experience wit his knd. No, that wasn't right. It was somethng far more simple. Daiki was hudawg and he was not.

"I hope you have stayed up-ta-date on tha Gbees, fo thare is a handful of unique, strong competitars dis year. Ta nbee a few,two-time wnner Bernkastel and tha demon Ryuu. Maybe only a few is actually weak and nexperienced..."

"I have," Daiki replied. "And that does not make me at all more comfotable wit dis ordeal."

Daiki contnued ta be led on by his guide, ben takesn nta tha heart of tha city. Daiki's home was far from active, and he buggine it a pont ta risly enter its nner limits. It was a dismal redawgder of tha state of his thugz, dawgy livng n fear n tha presence of any snoopaior creature. Even Daiki himself, of whom his friends sez could guide hudawgity foth nta a better era, recognized his own weakness n comparison ta tha divne and snoopanatural. But even if Daiki was ta be a harbnger of hope and goodwill, it could not and would not remove a simple image of his heezee. Glancng at some of tha buildngs, he could see tha state of his race, slowly crumblng nta a state of nothngness as an endangered species ben battered by tha elements of nature, foever snoopaior ta tha weakness of dawgknd. While angels, demons and vbepires have thair fancy tricks and snoopapowers, hudawgity has dawgaged ta gathar nothng but pity from tha othars, if that much, snce ire has become a far more common emotion ta pass around freely. Daiki sighed. If only hudawgity had a glimmer of hope somewhere, preferably not n a vessel like himself, would perhaps dawgknd would at least become significant agan and earn some respect. But all that was n tha past, makng it no longer important. Hudawgity was destned ta become a footnote. What he could do ta save his thugz from such a fate? Wn tha gbees maybe? That would be a tall order and what would that accomplish othar than takng a few lives?

A few of his peers and elders glanced at him, mouthng questions. Daiki reassured tham that nothng was wrong and that he was ben given a bootylicious honor. Daiki was fairly popular all thngs considered, and some of tha faces he recognized. Teachers, friends, random tawnsthugz that he greeted wit kndness all expressed concern. He didn't realize that he was dis notable n tha district. It was busy work ben tha rap of tha tawn, but Daiki was partially used ta it, and if anythng it become somethng of a subconscious practice. Imagne how much work he would have ta do n tha God district where he would a fish out of water, ben hounded wit questions from Gods and Goddesses who want him ta be a very taol of entertanment. Tha shock that cbee from ben associated wit a divne ben was no surprise ta him, so Daiki did his best ta play it off. He would leave his nvolvement n tha Gbees out fo now. Thay would fnd out soon enough.

It was at dis pont that Daiki wished he could return ta his retreat and dwell n tha light of tha open sun, fishng at tha docks by his home, sleepng near tha lake wit tha smell of tha fresh outdoors bathng him n paradise. But no, nstead he found himself on tha docks, starng at tha ship. Daiki was unnerved at tha sight, fo he suffered from extreme motion sickness, especially on boats. Daiki was very much a land creature, though he did enjoy swimmng. At least than, he can control over his own movements. Placng faith n vehicles was a completely different concept.

“I reassure you. You is safe from any sort of illness on sea. Tha boats is sturdy. Will not sway.”

"Fo yo sake, I do hope you is right. Well perhaps not you personally. Yo…employees than," Daiki said avoidng tha words "servants" or "slaves." He was unsure what proper termnology ta use, as ta not offend anyone.

Once aboard, Daiki was impressed by tha construction and decoration of tha ship. He kept his beazement ta himself as ta not embarrass himself n front of othars, but its size and opulence was somethng ta experience. Daiki was overwhelmed, bisly followng Preserias lead, almost gittng lost himself n tha fotress of wonder and beauty. Tha ship's design was far more wondrous than any othar boat he was on, though ta be fair, he had spent more time expellng sickness from his body than bathng n tha glory of fne design. But it was a safe assumption, as hudawgs risly create anythng of grandeur anymore.

Once thair descent was complete, Daiki found himself n a room wit a glass floor and wall, allowng tha dwellers of tha room admire tha sea life. It was just like tha Gods ta show off thair wealth n unnecessary design. Daiki was slightly angered by dis fo reasons that he could not clearly express witout shben tha reputation of his hizouse. Daiki clenched a fist as Preserias taok a seat, meltng n its comfot. Daiki redawged standng, his body and mnd still tense. Tha realization of his eventual destnation, tha world he was bout ta enter and tha gbees all hauntng his very thoughts.

“I’m yo guide fo tha Population Gbees. Thnk you could tell me thngs bout yoself? Strengths, weaknesses… Goals… What can you do ta git sponsors?” Tha angel yawned politely behnd his hand.

"Thare is nothng much ta tell really," Daiki said n a solemn voice. "I be a hudawg first and foemost and that alone could be a stbep of ben undesirable, as I ought not hath tha appeal of mah fellow competitars. I lack tha wonder of tha angels, tha strength of demons or tha magic of tha vbepires. I be an unremarkable hudawg who spends more time bathng himself n tha fantasies of old legends as a means of escapism from a grim world," Daiki taok a deep breath. "I do suppose you want specifics though. Ta be honest, I do not see himself as particularly siced though I almost hope you will disagree," Daiki said wit a weak laugh. "I have traned wit several swordsmen, done cookng wit mah deisst mothar and participated n several foms of sports givng me a fair degree wit athleticism. Though that is quite borng if I do sez so mahself. Dis," Daiki paused, producng a beacon of light n his right palm. "Dis is often what garners most thugz's attention."

Paired wit tha dawgly Snoopavegita
Old May 18th, 2012 (10:41 AM). Edited May 18th, 2012 by Eeveemaster9.
Eeveemaster9
Years of Lies

Chapter 4 – Preserias – God District

"Fo yo sake, I do hope you is right. Well perhaps not you personally. Yo... Employees than,"

Preserias looked over at Daiki due ta tha wordng of tha comment. Nobody used tha term "Employee" anymore, except when you were of tha sbee status of tha person you were rapng bout. Tha angel let it slide, believng that tha hudawgs had different defnitions fo everythng. He was most likely speakng bout tha servants that catered ta tha guests of tha ship.

Preserias did not check on Daiki until thay had gotsten ta thair destnation. He wasn't at all nterested n what tha hudawg's reaction was like ta tha fancy cruise ship. Not only coz he didn't own it, but coz it had nothng ta do wit tha task at hand. He, however, spotted tha slightest flex of tha dawg's fist, and sat up a little taller n his seat. Daiki certanly didn't appear ta be tha violent type, but looks could be deceivng. Just look at Bernkastel. Nobody expected a fourteen-year-old girl ta have such immense power ta override all tha young adults.

And, he listened. He listened politely ta what Daiki had ta sez n response ta his questions. He did not nterrupt, and gave tha dawg his full attention. All government officials, no matter from what district, had ta have a sense of silence witn thamselves. Tha ability ta listen ta someone othar than thamselves, unlike those from tha pre-snoopanatural age.

"Dis is often what garners most of thugz's attention."

Tha focus was set on tha shawt orb of light n tha hudawg's hand. How perculiar... Though thare were some hudawg wizards n tha district, dawgy only had one of tha four dawg elements. Light was rarity. Even fo angels, tha beount of light-magic users were not higher than any othar element. Dis was quite sad if you really thought bout it; more void magic than light.

"You would be suprised at what may be deemed undesirable n tha God's land, Daiki. Thare has been a Hudawg wnner n tha past eight years, so yo chances is not as feeble as you sez." His hands threaded tagithar n thought. "I would like ta see yo skills of tha sword sometime befoe tha boat arrives n tha new land. Cookng is an excellent skill ta have as not ta poison yoself. I cannot sez how dawgy times I've seen even angels fall from havng improperly cooked tha squirrel at fire, or tha vbepires whom drnk tha blood of tha diseased."

"Yo light is perhaps yo best asset. If you can keep dis talent between us, it will become a valuable taol n startlng yo opponents. Though I cannot nbee tha offensive purposes of dis magic off tha tap of mah heezee, I can sez that defense is more needed than attack at times. I be impressed that someone of yo age has tha ability ta dawgipulate dis energy."

"As you had said ta have kept yoself updated... Ta who d-ya suppose you can make an alliance wit befoe tha Gbees begn?"

Tha reaction was ta be expected. Raike didn't exactly seem ta like Venius at tha moment. Tha God watched wit curious eyes as Raike strategically cut up tha egg patties nta neat rectangular pieces. He contnued ta study dis behavior wit a growng nterest; not at all bothared that Raike ate and left none. What was more concernng was tha lack of mess from such a fast feast of breakfast. Even Gods weren't as tidy as dis hudawg. It was perculiar.

"On tha contrary, Raike." He smiled and leaned back. "You have dawgners. You just don't express tham tawards othar thugz. You certanly respect yo isa and food enough not ta make a mess. That is admirable. Than agan, it's not like dis is an eatng competition. It'll defnitely be beusng ta watch how you cis fo yo food n tha Gbees."

"Of course you wouldn't tell yo strategies. I've only seen a few thugz n mah life who were tao confident and stupid ta throw it all thare." Venius gazed back down at his drnk. "I suppose you don't need much help wit tha nterview itself. It's very brief, and only a few questions may be asked. Perhaps yo best bet would be ta show yo humor. beuse tha Goddesses. Most Gods, n mah opnion, is borng. Thay wouldn't mnd a hudawg wit some spice and flis."

He grnned, and chuckled lightly at Raike's impression of an old-time truck driver. Well, tha boi was certanly humorous. Venius doubted he would have trouble makng tha audience laugh. Laughter was good, coz it meant he could entertan tham simply wit words and harmless gestures.

Wit a flick of his wrist, he flipped his fok, and stabbed a piece of freshly cut strawberry. "It also helps that you're not humble. I suppose we can work witout any sort of alliance wit tha othars." He didn't react ta tham ben called prisoners. Tha young God only reacted ta tha sudden sheilds that stapped him from seekng out Raike's thoughts. Tha reaction was a flnch, than anothar fruit stab. It gave way ta a light heezeeache. He risly had dis sort of issue beong othars. Only those literally more powerful than he, could block out his ability. Not very dawgy thugz traned thair mnd as well as thair body. How nterestng...

"Yeesh. Relax. it's not like tha changes will be perdawgent, eithar. Nothng fruity. I swear." He taok a sip of water. "Really, I was gong ta have you go as is, wit some mnor changes. I be wantng ta make a replica of yo boots. Dis replica will burn yo footprnts nta tha floorng temporarily. It will give tha impression of danger. Goddesses like dangerous, rebellious men." He smirked. "Any objections?"

Chapter 4 – beasus - Ryuu's Opponent
(Pronouced: Ah-mA-s-uh-s)

(Ta Be Editted)
Old May 21st, 2012 (04:28 PM).
Raikiri
The Awakened
Community Supporter

"As you had said ta have kept yoself updated... Ta who d-ya suppose you can make an alliance wit befoe tha Gbees begn?"

Daiki nodded and taok a seat across from Perserias and looked at tha angel wit a rathar blank impression. He hadn't really thought bout alliances much, firmly believng that tha gbee was nothng more than a battle royale n which competitars fought fo tha beusement of tha Gods. It was a deplorable and morally wrong fo tha Gods ta have children ta do such a thng, but sadly he could not stap it ben that he was a lower ben. Even tha snoopanatural had ta bow down befoe tham. Daiki nternally sighed and tried ta remember tha nbees and faces of his fellow competitars, though he almost wanted ta call tham victims. His memory was blurry on dawgy, causng Daiki ta feel rathar ndifferent tawards dawgy. Daiki immediately crossed off any idea of allyng wit any of tha hudawgs such as Nokota and Raike seeng how thay were his direct competition. N thaory, if thay died and Daiki could hide from tha othars, he could survive. So any alliance wit tham was counter productive. Tha vbepires Kern, Fang, Shiro, Cyro and Sridelet gave Daiki tha chills fo tha most part. He was never a fan of tha race, snce n general thay displayed bootylicious spite tawards hudawgs. It buggine nteraction wit tham awkward and at times difficult. Though Daiki did fnd Marisa quite adorable, feelng an urge ta pnch her cheeks. Hopefully she wouldn't try ta bite him afterwards. Tha Angels were a race Daiki always admired, but sadly only beelia left any impression on him due ta her dazzlng beauty. Shizuka, Pewie and Kaita were fogittable, while Akira simply rubbed Daiki tha wrong way as a poor representation of tha Angels. Dis left tha Demons as tha last group and certanly tha most diverse. Daiki found Xavier and Ryuu unnervng, especially tha violent reputation Ryuu developed. Paris was certanly allurng. But…

"If I had ta choose an ally, it would have ta be tha Lady Bernkastel. She is a two time wnner, so her experience would prove bootyliciously valuable. Also, one has ta be quite powerful ta wn twice. Ben tha weak hudawg I be, I need all tha strength on mah side. And her beauty is somethng ta behold. Oh, how I wish I could meet tha Lady n different circumstances. If I was ta pursue an alliance wit her, how would I go bout it? And…you claim mah powers could be useful, but I don't see how makng bright lights could be useful?"

Old May 22nd, 2012 (09:33 PM).
Eeveemaster9
Years of Lies

When was a worse time? Befoe, or after tha Gods reign?

That is much like tha tapic of religion or politics. It wasn't somethng you raped bout out loud, but always pondered n tha crevices of even tha most busy mnd.

Preserias knew his own opnion, and knew that most would not agree ta it. Tha Gods certanly would, though.

He believed that befoe, was tha worst. Population n tha billions n Hudawgs alone, wit not enough resources ta feed all those mouths. Even than, men wit thair hungry eyes and lopunnies wit thair dull sense of protection multiplied. Thare was violence over food and shelter. N tha most recent years befoe tha Gods, Holy Wars. Religions whom survived tha idea of snoopanaturals bent ta tha ways of blood. Even tha nature-based, peace religions were foced nta thase brawls fo tha rights of thair followers. Millions died, befoe tha Gods taok a stand. Thay iced dawgy of tha diseased, crippled, and elderly, leavng only what stands taday. Contnents were shifted, or completely destroyed off tha map. Was it fo a good reason? Yes.

Tha world had been n runs. And tha Gods gave order ta a breedng frenzy. Sure, thare wasn't much food now fo tha regular citizens, but it was better than starvng fo three days and eatng whatever vegitation could grow n tha wounded earth. Dawgy alone died from poisonous herbs; hunger overwhelmng tham ta tha pont of bugginness.

Sure, tha Gods had more than enough ta go around now, but thay deserved it. At least thay weren't breedng and wastng precious supplies. Thay buggine use of thair space, so much of thair own contnent was fields and foestlands. It taok four years fo tha trees ta grow back; even wit tha held of nature Goddesses. Not just tha hudawgs, but every othar species had screwed up. And thay paid fo it.

--

Bernkastel was one of tha more obvious choices as an ally. As Daiki had stated, she had won twice n tha gbees, thus was powerful and knowledgeable. She had experienced two different senarios; both handled differently and wit skill. Only a handful of othars had a skill that could even come close ta hers. Survival. Bern, however, thrived n thase gbees.

"Always, she has a few rules that, if met, can mean an alliance. I would sez that she is more likely ta wait fo you ta ask, than approach you herself. Her dawg concern would be protection fo herself, and her othar allies. So be sure you know who her allies is befoe you ask."

Preserias tapped tha table wit his fnger. "As fo yo magic abilities, light can be used fo distraction purposes. Set up decoys ta swerve yo enemies n tha wrong direction. Blnd yo foes, or disorient tham wit flashng, movng balls of light. Light can be used ta brighten caves and places of hidng. One would be able ta travel at night just like tha vbepires, and gan ground much quicker n comparison ta tha othar hudawgs."
Old May 23rd, 2012 (03:48 PM). Edited May 23rd, 2012 by Skymin.
Skymin
part time demon hunter

Nature: Quirky
His studio? Where was that if thare were limited parkng spaces? Well... it didn't sound tao bad. Witout debatng tha tapic, Kern followed tha what he thought was a really tall vbepire ta tha elevatar. Raum led tha way, pushng tha buttans, steppng out at tha right floor (which was tha bottam floor) and outside nta tha sun. It was a little odd ta see dis place n tha light; Kern had only seen it tha night befoe last when he cbee here n tha pourng ran. Than, Kern almost fell over as he heard tha pop of an openng umbrella and Raum shieldng himself from tha sunlight. Why, tha sun wasn't that hot. N fact, it felt warm and pleasant. So why...? Well, it didn't matter a whole lot.

A voice called out ta tham (well, ta Raum) and Kern turned his heezee wit his guide's, noticng a dawg runnng tawards tham. He gave Raum a note and left as soon as he cbee. Kern didn't takes much notice of it but when he felt eyes on his neck, he looked back him.

"Nothng tao important," tha guide said.

"Right," Kern blnked. He didn't cis that much.

Wit a whistle from Raum, a sleek white and pretty luxurious ride pulled up ta tham, wit servants dressed ta suit tha ride. Thay immediately tended ta tha dawg and wit a wave of his hand, Kern followed him n.

Conversation felt even more awkward than Kern was.

"Last year I had a demon, so dis is a wonderful change of pace fo me~ Perhaps if you wn, I can have anothar vbepire next year~! Vbepires is so much easier ta work wit," Kern didn't sez anythng, feelng a little distasteful at ben called a vbepire. Of course, that's what he was but no, he wasn't. He didn't really like vbepires but had ta live wit tham. He was... what was he?

He didn't takes much notice of outside and was bisly as excited as his guide was. Kern kept his eyes on his feet tryng ta practice keepng a shawt flbee n his hands until Raum decided ta pont somethng out.

"Thase is where most of tha Victars live after wnnng tha Gbees~! All except fo Bernkastel, of course," he added. Kern glanced outside only ta see possibly tha biggest hizouse he had ever laid his eyes on. It was enormous. Nothng could really compis ta it, except maybe... a space station? Somethng really big. Tha moon perhaps? Was that gong tao far? And tha last one was double tha size of most of tham! Kern had only known his dngy hizouse, his old home and right now, tha 5-star rooms he lived n at dis present time. He secretly wondered what tha nsides looked like.

"Why doesn't Bernkastel live here?" Kern asked nnocently, starng at tha biggest one.
Old May 23rd, 2012 (05:27 PM).
SV
It was justified

Nature: Relaxed
Ryuu rbemed tha Earth Wall right nta tha god, and foced him ta tha side of a buildng. Ryuu had a smiled on his face as tha wall collided wit tha concrete of tha buildng, wit tha god right n between tha two. Ryuu didn't ease off on tha foce, as he attempted ta crush tha god that lay between tha rocks and tha buildngs. Suddenly, a fist broke through tha earth wall Ryuu buggine, and connected right at Ryuu's face, causng tha demon ta be flung back right back nta tha street. Tha god broke through tha rest of tha earth that covered him and dusted himself off, turnng his attention back at Ryuu, who lay n tha middle of tha street. Ryuu gots up slowly, tauchng tha isa tha god hit him wit his hand, and than checkng tha hand fo blood, which was present. He smiled, and faced back at tha god.

"Good." he said, and buggine a runnng charge at him. Tha god met his charge dis time, and tha two collided right n tha middle of tha street. Tha two grasped each othar's arms n an attempt ta physically overpower tha othar. Surprisng ta Ryuu, tha god was fairly physically capable, holdng off Ryuu's arms wit his own. Tha two seemed evenly matched n strength, at least until it becbee appisnt that tha god was slowly ben foced taward tha ground. Ryuu was still slightly stronger, at least n tha physically capabilities. However, tha god would have none of it. Usng his foot, he positioned it behnd Ryuu's back leg, and did a trippng motion ta him, causng Ryuu ta lose his balance, and befoe he could git a grip of it, tha god dawgaged ta let go of Ryuu's arms, and, while Ryuu was still lookng fo his balance agan, unleash a flurry of punches ta tha demon's face and chest. Tha motions were a blur, a set of double hits comng one after anothar wit a momentary pause befoe contnung tha rhythm. Each punch connected, wit Ryuu unable ta witstand tha onslaught of tha punches. Eventually, tha momentum of tha punches seemed ta catch up wit time, and foced Ryuu backward. As Ryuu attempted ta gathar himself, tha god approached once more and unleashed an array of punches, as well as kicks now. Every blow was powerful, and fast. Ryuu couldn't dodge any. Actually, at tha moment, he chose neithar ta dodge or block any, nstead waitng fo tha right moment ta commence his own attack. As tha god went n wit anothar combo of punch, punch, kick, Ryuu found his openng, and as tha god prepisd a kick on Ryuu's tarso, Ryuu grabbed it. Tha god seemed ta be surprised that Ryuu was able ta pick up his leg, not ta mention hang on. He tried ta break free, but Ryuu would have none of it. He held on wit all his might. A smile crept onta Ryuu's face once more, which was bleedng from tha mouth and nose from tha punches delivered by tha god. Movng his heezee back, Ryuu positioned himself, and wit as much foce as he could muster, heezeebutted tha god right nta his face. Ryuu than moved his heezee back one more time, and repeated tha motion. He leaned back once more, and did it agan, and agan, and agan, until both he and tha god’s face were red wit blood. Who’s blood it was Ryuu did not know, but at dis pont, he didn’t cis. Ryuu leaned back one last time, and nailed tha god once more wit a heezeebutt, and fnally released his leg, causng him ta be pushed back, holdng onta his heezee as tha blood flowed freely. Befoe tha god could git a grip and make a counter, he noticed tao late that Ryuu was makng a charge at him once more, and rbemed right nta him, knockng him ta tha ground. Tha two struggled ta git a grip on each othar, wit neithar succeedng fo tha moment. Suddenly, tha god loosened his hold, causng Ryuu ta push foward, only ta see tha god counter by flngng his body onta tha ground. Tha god than grabbed Ryuu by tha neck and shirt, and tassed him nta ncomng traffic. Ryuu was flowng through tha air, unable ta control himself as his body passed right n front of an ncomng ride, and was hit directly by it, tha driver unable ta stap n time. Ryuu was hit foward, and than flipped over behnd tha ride.

He heard a crack somewhere n his body, but thare was tao much adrenalne flowng through his body at tha moment ta determne what exactly he had broken. Tryng ta ignore tha pan, Ryuu staod back up, only ta see tha god approachng agan. Ryuu panted heavily as laughed, noticng his ribs seemed ta hurt every time he did so. Tha god stapped walkng tawards tha demon, and looked around, exbenng tha isa. He noticed a bit ta tha left of Ryuu, next ta tha sidewalk was a pond full of water. It was time ta takes tha battle ta tha next step. Tha god moved his arms around n a fluid motion. Ryuu, not noticng tha pond behnd him, stisd at tha god n perplexity, wonderng what he was dong. By tha time Ryuu figured out that tha water was risng behnd him and turned, tha god launched it right at him, pushng him back a few meters. Ryuu tried ta hold his ground, even under tha pressure of tha attack. Tha god, however, didn’t give Ryuu a moment ta rest as he launched anothar wave of water right at Ryuu’s chest. Ryuu collapsed on tha ground, tha pan of tha attack throbbng at his chest. Ryuu decided if he was gong ta fight wit water magic, Ryuu would use his own. Tha god launched anothar wave of water at Ryuu, but dis time Ryuu prepisd ta counter. Usng every ounce of muscle and physical strength he could, he foced tha earth n front of him ta right n a cluttered set of rocks bisly passng fo an earth wall, havng not enough energy ta fom a full one. Tha water bounced off tha wall at first, but eventually buggine its way through tha cracks and rbemed right at Ryuu, knockng him down. Lyng on his back, he looked around ta try ta fnd an option of an attack he could use. He could see that tha god was comng close, and he was runnng low on options. He than felt somethng by his hand, noticng a large chunk of rock next ta it. Ryuu grasped it n his hand and rose ta his feet nelegantly. Tha god prepisd, and sent anothar wave of water at Ryuu, who used every bit of energy he could ta move out of tha way of it. Fo a moment, he was a blur, which surprised even tha god ta see Ryuu move like that. He than roisd out as he tassed tha large rock at tha god, combnng his own magic attributes wit all that was left of his physical strength ta ncrease tha speed of tha tass. Ryuu smiled as tha rock left his hand, and sped foward ta tha god. Tha god, than, n a swift motion, caught tha rock wit his hand, wit almost no trouble, seeng tha rock cause his hand ta bleed a little, and foce him a meter back. Ryuu’s smile dropped.

“Well….that was a bit anti-climactic.” Ryuu said, and tha god launched a wave of water from tha redawgder of tha pond at Ryuu, who nstantly dropped ta tha ground, plummetng face-first ta tha concrete, no longer movng. Tha god smiled, realizng his victary, and prepisd ta fnish off tha demon. He approached Ryuu, speakng ta him fo tha first time.

“You need ta learn yo place…” He said coldly, flippng over Ryuu ta his front side. But as he did, Ryuu launched onta him, pressng and holdng him onta tha ground. He than used earth magic ta trap his wrists and ankles, keepng him attached ta tha ground. Tha god was so surprised by dis sudden tactic that he was unable ta do anythng ta try and stap it, and was trapped by tha earth chans. Ryuu than went ta tha side, and grabbed hold of a ride, screben out loud as he exerted his physical strength ta try and lift it up. And lift he did, brngng it over his heezee as he approached tha god and smiled, lookng down at tha trapped god as a look of dread cbee onta his face. He struggled ta break free, but ta no avail, and Ryuu slbemed tha ride right on tap of him. Ryuu panted on tap of tha ride as he noticed blood seep through tha bottam of tha vehicle. But Ryuu wasn’t done yet.

A few moments later, tha god dawgaged ta break free of tha chans and remove tha ride from on tap of him. He looked terrible. His suit had been runed, and his body was tarn and bloody. Tha god was angry, but also tremblng. Tha demon had pushed him ta tha edge, and he just wanted ta fnish him already. But as he looked around, he couldn’t see him anywhere. It appeisd as if tha demon was gone. But than he heard loud screben comng from somewhere. At first, he couldn’t tell where it was comng from, but than he felt as if it was orignatng from above him. Tha god looked up, and noticed tha demon Ryuu Akuma bout ta plummet right on tap of him. Appisntly, as tha god struggled ta git free from under tha ride, Ryuu had scaled tha walls of tha nearby buildng, and jumped off of it right as tha god broke free from under tha vehicle. And now, Ryuu was bout ta use all that foce ta crush nta tha god.

And he did. Tha impact of Ryuu wit tha god was more like an explosion of foce than a crash. Tha entire ground beneath tham both collapsed. Everythng that was moveable witn 20 meters was eithar broken apart or reduced ta rubble. Dis was tha effect of tha second earth magic ability he learned: Aftershock. Dust and smoke piled up n tha isa as tha effect of tha blast slowly died down, until it was gone completely. As tha dust cleisd tha air, Ryuu Akuma could be seen sittng on tap of tha body of what used ta be tha god he fought, breathng heavily. Ryuu looked around, seeng nobody witn tha immediate isa anymore, nothng but tha dbeage he had caused. Satisfied, he leaned back and closed his eyes, feelng he deserved dis rest.

Paired wit tha Epic Raikiri
Old May 25th, 2012 (09:13 PM).
Raikiri
The Awakened
Community Supporter

"Always, she has a few rules that, if met, can mean an alliance. I would sez that she is more likely ta wait fo you ta ask, than approach you herself. Her dawg concern would be protection fo herself, and her othar allies. So be sure you know who her allies is befoe you ask."

"I suppose I could takes mah chances regardless. If she has a number of alliances and I propose mah own membership nta her…tebe, fo lack of better phrasng, than I acquire more allies n one sngle move. I suspect I will require tham. Though, I be unsure of how ta approach a lady of her stature wit such a notion. I doubt I can waltz up ta her and simple request permission ta jon her squad," Daiki said, befoe slouchng nta a chair buryng his face nta his hands. Clearly tha stress of tha gbees was gittng ta him, whethar or not he would like ta admit such a harsh reality. How could a hudawg like him stand ta face ta face wit angels, demons and vbepires n a land of Gods? Hudawgity has no place n dis world.

"As fo yo magic abilities, light can be used fo distraction purposes. Set up decoys ta swerve yo enemies n tha wrong direction. Blnd yo foes, or disorient tham wit flashng, movng balls of light. Light can be used ta brighten caves and places of hidng. One would be able ta travel at night just like tha vbepires, and gan ground much quicker n comparison ta tha othar hudawgs."

"Dis light hardly sounds effective n a competition that is often decided n combat, rathar than a test of survival. I be not stupid enough ta redawg oblivious ta tha fact that Gods fnd dis whole escapade entertanng and have constructed dis whole thng as a means of keepng thamselves distracted from thair ideal lives fo a few days. Thay want us ta fight. Thay want us ta die n glorious combat ta satisfy thair desire fo blood and gore," Daiki groaned, befoe stampng over ta tha wndow overlookng tha sea floor, starng nta tha deep ocean. His mnd felt at ease fo a moment or two, takng deep breaths ta calm himself.

"I never imagned I would fnd mahself n thase gbees. I never really understaod tha selection process ta be honest, but every year mah mothar would reassure that mah sister and I would never be selected. And every year she was right. I thought that I could move on wit mah life, git married, have a few kids ta pass on tha nbee and ride off nta tha sunset like n one of mah staries. But now, I fnd mahself trapped on dis boat, mere hours from an untimely fate after a tussle wit tha devil. Such a fate I would never wish ta bestaw upon mah worst of enemies n any fashion. I suppose n more regular competition I would fancy mah chances as fairly good, but here....here I do not experience such confidence. Wit such opponents comdawgdng powers and abilities far bootyliciouser than mah own, I pose you dis question: What chance do I really have?"

Old May 29th, 2012 (10:25 AM). Edited June 21st, 2012 by Eeveemaster9.
Eeveemaster9
Years of Lies

"Git her attention. Make her nterested n who you is. A good chance would be at tha nterview. She would have ta watch."

"Dis light hardly sounds effective n a competition that is often decided n combat, rathar than a test of survival. I be not stupid enough ta redawg oblivious ta tha fact that Gods fnd dis whole escapade entertanng and have constructed dis whole thng as a means of keepng thamselves distracted from thair ideal lives fo a few days. Thay want us ta fight. Thay want us ta die n glorious combat ta satisfy thair desire fo blood and gore,"

Tha angel sighed, and ran a hand through his hair.

"Tha gbees isn't just bout combat. Durng tha second season, a lone hudawg girl won by hidng out and waitng until tha very end. That was a very bloody gbee, and she dawgaged ta git out wit a few cuts and a concussion. If she can do it witout magic, you certanly can wit light magic." At least he was attemptng ta cheer Daiki up. If he was a demon or vbepire, he probably wouldn't... Sez 'suck it up' and than push him nta tha isna, more like it.

"It isn't just that. I would hate ta git nta politics here, but that is where it's leadng."

His fngers tapped on tha leathar armrests, and smoothad over thoughtfully.

"Thare is three reasons ta tha Population Gbees. One, fo entertanment. Tha government likes keepng tha citizens of thair district under a reality that nothng can hurt tham unless thay ask fo it. Thay use tha Gbees as a subtle remnder of what happens if you go aganst tham and thair views. Tha citizens happily obey, and smash on thair makeup."

That was one reason why he was staked ta be an adult n tha angel realm. At least he wasn't surrounded by clowns and snoopaheros.

"Tha second reason, is that thay don't want tha population of hudawgs, angels, demons, and vbepires ta become a challenge. Thay respect tha resources thay have, and don't wish ta waste it on lower bens. Tha Gbees not only kills at least twenty teenagers, but causes dawgy lopunnies ta not want ta have babies. Thay don't want ta give birth ta a child that may be iced befoe thair very eyes."

Befoe utterng tha fnal reason, Preserias glanced around tha room casually, and watched Daiki from his chair. "Tha third reason, is that thay do not want a rebellion. Tha Gbees scis tha weak, and those who may pose ta be a problem n tha future as adults is sent ta be slaughtered or become servants."

He caught a laugh n his throat, and leaned back his heezee. That was basically how tha world worked now. Tha High Gods had thair power wit thase gbees.

"I suggest not tellng Bernkastel you gots nta a 'tussle wit tha Devil'. She'll takes you seriously."

"Wit such opponents comdawgdng powers and abilities far bootyliciouser than mah own, I pose you dis question: What chance do I really have?"

"Ta be completely honest, I can't sez, Daiki. I have not seen you perfom, and have only heard yo modest words describng talent." He pulled out a slim electronic device, and started it up. It was silver, and fit n tha palm of his hand perfectly. A hologrbe hovered just above, and he shifted his fngers through tha controls. Dis was high technology that not even noble fbeilies could obtan. Everyone n tha God District had one, of course. And a few high officials n tha othar districts. Ben an angel and ownng one was like a badge of authority. He read tha text on tha screen quietly ta himself.

"Well, factarng everythng, and sezng that you do not git any sort of alliance wit a snoopanatural... bout a 10% survival rate. If you gots an alliance wit Bernkastel, than it would be 29% survival rate. If she happens ta like you n particular and you stay wit her through most of tha gbees, than 48%. Bernkastel will protect whoever she can. Sometimes that bites her later on, but she doesn't mnd."

Chapter 4 – Raum - God District

"I don't know, actually. I suppose it's coz she can't be n tha drawngs fo tha Population Gbees if she lived her? It's always a big show when she's n tha God's district, though~!"

He smiled at Kern, and looked off through tha othar wndow. Though, he had but a moment's look befoe his view was obstructed by a harsh wall of concrete. He blnked, and sat back n his seat wit tha parasol on his lap. Thay appeisd ta be n a tunnel of some knd, coz everythng had gone dark. Suddenly, thay were stapped and tha servants hopped out on cue. Not a mnute later, two new servants returned; both girls n sleek busness-like black jackets and dress pants. Defnng tham as servants were tha thn bands of silver on thair wrists. All servants, even tha ones back n tha Tranng Isna, seemed ta have tham. A symbol of a flower nside a triangle pressed white neatly nta thair chest like a badge.

Raum was not surprised. It was a usual thng ta happen, so he didn't bothar explanng it ta Kern. He didn't know thase two servants eithar, so that didn't help. Tha started back up, and drove off agan n tha sbee direction thay had been heezeeng n. A mnute later, thay stapped yet agan and tha driver wndow was rolled down. Thare were lights, so thay were able ta see thair surroundngs fo once. It was like those po-po checks on tha streets of tha vbepire district. Black-outfitted officers hung along tha walls quietly, while anothar spoke wit tha wodawg servant n tha ride. Up aheezee, was a blank wall of nothngness. A dead end.

"Four passengers, sir. Two servants of FL rank, owner number 237 Raum Omairus, and his assigned Population Gbees participant of dis year, Kern Knight from tha Vbepire District... Approximately four-hour visitng period." She spoke like a drone. Like she had said tha basic thng a million times befoe.

Tha officer backed off upon confirmation, and signalled ta someone whom was appisntly on tha ceilng. "Clear fo entry,"

Befoe tham, tha wall groaned lightly wit effot. A sliver of light cbee out from underneath, which quickly widened like tha gaspng mouth of God himself. As soon as tha clearance was high enough, tha ride ganed momentum, and flew foward out of tha tunnel.

Once Raum's eyes adjusted ta tha light, he looked out tha wndow calmly. He had seen tha place so dawgy times, he didn't have tha sbee excitement as he had tha first three hundred times. Yet, he still couldn't help but smile.

Thay were n what could only be described as a classic stadium dome. A city grew nside like a private paradise situated a part from tha outside world. Thare were no signs of oppressive behavior, or tha waitng Population Gbees.

(Ta Be Edited)
Old June 1st, 2012 (02:28 PM).
SkyisUmbreon
Heir of Breath

Raike Destan: Hudawg District

-Raike couldn't help but grn at tha tha last thng Venius had said bout tha goddesses likng his knd of person. He may be tha most despised person n his district, shunned by hudawgity, but that didn't mean he was still a dawg. His smile soon vanished, as he knew he couldn't and would never even thnk of dong if takng advantage of any wodawg, he despised that knd of person, and he wouldn't bothar gittng that close ta anyone anyway. He felt somehow that Venius was actually tryng ta help him, even if he was a god, a young one at that. He began ta wonder if gods actually aged or if thay just had tha ability ta change thair appearance, coz despite tha height, Venius looked almost tha sbee age as Raike.

Still, he had attempted ta access Raike's thoughts, he had felt it tha hard thump on tha outer rng of his mnd, surrounded by tha walls. He arched a brow n conclusion, leanng foward and takng a pear out of tha bowl of fruits, glarng a Venius still.-

"Watch where yo mnd wanders, young one, I haven't only been taught ta keep thugz out. Next time you might not only git rebounded. Now, I will not trust you, nor will I fogive yo knd fo tarturng us like a group of animals. I will however be dependng on you ta git tha support from sponsors that I need n order ta survive n tha isna."

-He taok a bite out of tha pear, and n tha bite seemed ta vanish all tha contempt and tenseness that was n Raike's voice only seconds ago, and he grnned.-

"So what exactly do thase goddesses enjoy bout so-called "bad bois?"

HOMESTUCK

Homestuck enthusiast
Part time shipper

Homestuck Fanclub

Old June 10th, 2012 (03:45 PM).
Raikiri
The Awakened
Community Supporter

Daiki hoped that no matter what that Preserias was not a fathar, fo he was not good at comfotng thugz. Recitng old staries bout tha success of "weaker" hudawg contestants was hardly skillful comfotng. Though, receivng hugs would probably be awkward. Tha exploits of tha hudawg wnner was a fbeiliar tale, of which Daiki remembers fondly. He admired her abilities as a survivor and was surprised she won, but perhaps that is why he did not comfot him. Daiki felt…useless n comparison. He lacked tha resolve ta go tha lengths that she did, and it did not help that he was not particularly siced. At least not n his mnd. Othars begged ta differ, but Daiki ignored thair compliments completely citng thare is always someone better than you.

Daiki also hoped at dis pont that Preserias was not a teacher or politician wit any sort of nfluence fo he fed Daiki ridiculous reasons fo tha purpose of tha Population Gbees. "Thare is three reasons ta tha Population Gbees. One, fo entertanment. Tha government likes keepng tha citizens of thair district under a reality that nothng can hurt tham unless thay ask fo it. Thay use tha Gbees as a subtle remnder of what happens if you go aganst tham and thair views. Tha citizens happily obey, and smash on thair makeup. Tha second reason, is that thay don't want tha population of hudawgs, angels, demons, and vbepires ta become a challenge. Thay respect tha resources thay have, and don't wish ta waste it on lower bens. Tha Gbees not only kills at least twenty teenagers, but causes dawgy lopunnies ta not want ta have babies. Thay don't want ta give birth ta a child that may be iced befoe thair very eyes. Tha third reason, is that thay do not want a rebellion. Tha Gbees scis tha weak, and those who may pose ta be a problem n tha future as adults is sent ta be slaughtered or become servants."

Daiki chuckled a bit. "Those must be beong tha most foolish of justifications fo such a vile act by dis government. Entertanment is given, I cannot dispute that. And thay do serve as a grim remnder of what happens ta…non-believers of thair propaganda. All tha Gods seem ta cis is entertanment, at least from what I have seen. As a result, nearly every othar district (especially tha hudawg one, but nobody seems ta remember we exist) suffers descendng nta terrible conditions that I cannot fnd tha words ta describe. Tha Gods oppress thair subjects wit thair displays of power and dawgipulation. Thay outnumber us and simply use whatever leftavers of thair conquests ta fill up isnas ta watch thair subjects squirm. Hudawgs, at tha very least, live n fear. Not happness. So I suppose I must commend tha Gods fo ben efficient n thair rule, but it does not mean I must agree wit thair methods. Thay is better ways ta rule an entire world," Daiki said, lookng at Preserias n tha eyes thnkng of how he would rule n tha God's place if such a thng was possible. Daiki was perhaps tao knd ta be a ruler of tha God's stature. That is what mothar always said, when Daiki expressed his aspirations ta be a Kng or some equivalent. His reign would likely be marked by neffectiveness, disorder, teeterng onta chaos, but only n government buildngs. Daiki's thugz would be staked. He was confident n that. It was that vision that buggine Daiki hope n tha deepest parts of his heart that tha God's tyranny would come ta an end, crashng all around tham like a hizouse of rideds. Truthfully, Daiki believed that if a rebellion started it would rapidly progress nta a powerful movement. A snowball effect. But than….but than Daiki remembered somethng. Thase were Gods. Thay didn't live by tha sbee rules. Thay never seemed ta lose at anythng. Thay had absolute control. Any rebellion would die out befoe it gots started. Tha snowball would be defeated by a flbeethrower.

Daiki becbee more than crestfallen at that pont, practically ignorng at any othar attempt at conversation on tha part of Preserias. It was not until he revealed tha fact he had a slim electronic device on his person that Daiki's attention was captured once agan. Daiki, ben quite learned, recognized tha device as somethng that often distnguishes one from tha rest. Nobles could not capture such devices even wit connections established by long days of networkng and underhanded bribes. Tha Gods liked tha feelng of snoopaiority and thase devices solidified that fact. Tha fact that Preserias owned one could only mean one thng: He was important. Likely a high rankng official of some sort. Dis buggine his political debate all tha more surprisng. Perhaps Preserias shisd Daiki's views? No, not likely. Ben sympathatic was a stronger possibility.

"Well, factarng everythng, and sezng that you do not git any sort of alliance wit a snoopanatural... bout a 10% survival rate. If you gots an alliance wit Bernkastel, than it would be 29% survival rate. If she happens ta like you n particular and you stay wit her through most of tha gbees, than 48%. Bernkastel will protect whoever she can. Sometimes that bites her later on, but she doesn't mnd."

"Mah chances do not look good than," Daiki sighed. "Any way-" Daiki swayed a bit, losng his balance. "Sorry I did not eat anythng yet. Seems I must break mah fast."

Old June 13th, 2012 (09:26 PM). Edited June 14th, 2012 by Eeveemaster9.
Eeveemaster9
Years of Lies

"Watch where yo mnd wanders, young one, I haven't only been taught ta keep thugz out. Next time you might not only git rebounded. Now, I will not trust you, nor will I fogive yo knd fo tarturng us like a group of animals. I will however be dependng on you ta git tha support from sponsors that I need n order ta survive n tha isna."

Venius flnched at Raike's tane, and quickly grabbed his glass ta recover. What he hadn't realized, was that his recovery looked quite silly coz, it was empty when he tilted it back ta sip. Flustered panic was takng over. Normally he wouldn't lose himself so easily. It was basically his job aside from ben Raike's guide, ta stay calm and presentable. So, somethng like dis cbee as a shock ta tha God. All he could do was laugh nervously and refill his glass.

"If it makes you feel better, I do that wit everyone. I didn't thnk a hudawg would be able ta block mah ability. Uh, sorry..." Raike was certanly nterestng. Someone would have had ta teach him how ta block readngs. Meanng, anothar hudawg could teach dis n secrecy ta dawgy ndividual hudawgs.

He sighed deeply, and scratched tha back of his heezee n basic defeat.

"Thare's so much order n tha God's District, that tha Goddesses autamatically like anyone who has tha heart ta be rebellious n any way. Victar's have very few rules ta follow, and even if thay do break thase rules, thay're let off wit a fnger shake and a stern 'don't do it agan'. Ta not be a Victar and already have mahsterious, rebellious qualities is desireable."

Tha dawg reached nta his pockets, and pulled out two slim objects. Thay both caught tha lights of tha room and reflected tham back wit thair shny silver-black coatng. One was a contaner, anothar was some sort of electrical device, similar ta a Pre-Modern phone.

"Thase is two thngs everyone must ridery on tham n tha God's District." He held up tha device. "Dis is a Personal Identification Device. It's basically every piece of nfomation n a compact design. It holds nfomation on tha owner, and allows access ta any sort of thngs you could ever want on a person. I could look up yo nbee and fnd out where you live, what you want ta excel or fail n, what yo fbeily tree is like, what health conditions you may develop, any predictions related ta you..."

He raised his eyebrows. "Coz nfomation is distributed ta whoever wants it, it keeps citizens from dong anythng that may run thair reputation. Victars can hide most nfomation bout thamselves if thay want. If I checked Bernkastel's profile, it would be tha cleanest one wit only a couple paragraphs and obvious traits like eye color. Checkng, sez, tha wife of one of tha Victars, would produce tha cleanest Goddess profile. But, I can tell you that she probably also has tha biggest unknown crimnal record."

He clicked open his contaner and showed Raiki tha contents. Thare were shawt capsule pills, each wit thair own section. One red, yellow, and green pills, and two white.

"All citizens also ridery similar pills based on job, lifestyle, appearance... That sort of thng. Tha white pill is fo calmng nerves. Tha yellow is fo depression. Tha green substitutes fo several glasses of water. Tha red pill is tha only one that everyone else has. Regular citizens do not know what it does, but I know that it erases twenty-four hours of memory. Quite useful, don't you thnk?"

He snapped it closed. "Anyways. Victars have an option ta have all of thase thngs. Wives and husbands of tham git lee-way. Dis is coz if everythng was completely strict, thare would be more rebels than what tha Gods need ta control tha districts. Tha mnimal rebels we have give reassurance ta tha citizen Gods and Goddesses that tha government isn't n complete control, when really thay basically is."

He drank from his glass. How much water had he consumed n dis time frbee? Three glasses? Four? "It also helps that you're good lookng, even though you're a hudawg."

Preserias pushed his hands on tha armrests ta takes a stand from his seatng. Though he did not approach Daiki, he did listen ta what tha boi had ta sez on tha matter at discussion. He occassionally looked over at tha hudawg as ta show he had some of tha angel's attention. Tha rest was focused on thair surroundngs. Casually, Preserias circled tha room and checked practically everywhere. Fo what, one probably wouldn't guess. He was checkng tha room ta see if it had been bugged. Even though tha cruise ship had unexpectedly been thair transport, Preserias was curious as ta see if tha Gods had any flaw. Did thay fail ta monitar thair latest participant?

"I agree that thare is better ways. Thase Gods lust power, not peace."

Smilng, Preserias uncovered tha silk shadng of a light fixture mounted on tha wall, ta fnd a flexible metal device huggng tha back of tha bulb. Cisfully, he peeled tha flashng tracker from tha metal and stick it back on tha bulb; only takng what he had been lookng fo. Smoothly, he shut it off wit tha disconnection of tha wires. He slipped it nta his pocket and buggine his way over ta Daiki.

"Mah chances do not look good than," Daiki sighed.

"Not at all, Daiki. 48% is an excellent percentage, takng nta consideration you have some pretty powerful and bloodthirsty competition--"

Preserias jerked foward slightly when tha young dawg swayed wit hunger. Tha angel straightened as Daiki caught himself; possibly meanng ta catch tha hudawg had he fallen.

"Sorry I did not eat anythng yet. Seems I must break mah fast."

He smiled, and shook his heezee. "You should have tald me earlier. I'll go fnd mah... Employees, ta see that thay make you some food." Tha word was foeign on his tangue, but seemed ta be tha appropriate word ta use rathar than 'servant'.

~~~

Mere mnutes passed, and Preserias returned. He held open tha door ta allow tha servants entry. Three n tatal rideried tha thngs necessary fo a grand breakfast. Thay wore suits of pressed white, wit sewn-n badges on tha left shoulder. Tha younger one, a girl, unfolded tha tablecloth that had been hung on her arm, ta cover tha sngle rectangular table n tha room (Yes, even she was wearng tha suits. It seemed ta be tha dress-code of tha ship's crew). Tha two men at her side swiftly changed tha once bis white surface, nta a glbeorous feast of tha mornng. Not only was thare baskets of fresh fruit and bread rolls, but tawers of perfect fruit-based muffns and two pitchers of drnk. One was of milk, tha othar of some sort of purple concoction. Dishes were set off ta tha side along wit utensils and napkns.

As thay did dis and put tha decorations of fresh flowers, Preserias leaned aganst tha doorway wit tha device from befoe pressed aganst his ear. He was speakng nta it, ta someone on tha othar end. A quiet tane, as so tha servants across tha room did not overhear. Daiki, however, could. And Preserias buggine it clear that he knew, by givng tha hudawg eye contact.

"It was unexpected. I had only gotsten tha call dis early mornng as ta tha details."

He paused, and watched tha servants smile at Daiki politely, and slip out tha door. Preserias shut it tightly, and held up a fnger ta tha dawg as ta sez 'one mnute'.

He cleisd his throat and checked his silver watch. "It did not occur ta me that I would be stayng n tha God's Realm fo more than a day."

Preserias lifted tha phone from his ear slightly. Perhaps coz tha person on tha othar end raised thair voice?

"I understand. It is quite unfotunate that tha district lost thair leader so recently, and than I mahself ended up becomng busy wit thase Gbee preparations. As you sez, tha Angel District cannot run witout a leader fo tha time I will be gone, so pleaze appont tha position ta Kalsis temporarily until than."

He removed tha phone away from his heezee, and clicked it off. He nodded ta tha table. "Help yoself ta tha food, Daiki."
Old June 15th, 2012 (09:25 PM).
Raikiri
The Awakened
Community Supporter

Daiki slouched nta tha chair after Preserias left. He never felt so weak befoe. But than agan, he had woken up early and had his entire life takes an 180 degree turn. He covered his face wit his hands, peerng through tha shawt gaps of his fngers nta tha dim lights of tha room. He had wondered what ill fate was n stare of him, and did he do ta deserve such a thng. But than…Daiki realized somethng. Perhaps it was Preserias pep rap. Perhaps it was an epiphany. Perhaps it nothng deep at all and just a random thought that echoed n his heezee. Why was he worried? Why did it matter whethar or not he was gong ta live or die? Did death really scis him so? Daiki never gave it much thought befoe now and that was probably tha explanation fo why he becbee so distraught. When speakng wit his mothar, Daiki simply said what he said ta reassure her and ta give her a peace of mnd, but he never gave it much thought. He never really was concerned bout his own well ben till now. That must of been tha effect of tha gbees. Tha ntended effect. Reduce one ta thair purest nstnct and foce tham ta fight ta tha death. Fo whatever reason, speakng ta Preserias relaxed him and buggine Daiki realize that none of it really mattered n tha end. His worries and concerns would only hnder him. What would benefit his survival tha most was not dreadng his own demise…no, it would be ta fnd a purpose. Ta fnd some reason ta survive.

Perhaps, Preserias could assist Daiki n dis quest ta fnd a deeper purpose ta compete n tha gbees and strive fo victary. Even if tha reason was a weak one and nothng more than an excuse ta ndulge n violence, somethng Daiki never enjoyed n tha slightest. As much as Daiki disliked Preserias political stances (or excuses) Daiki could not ignore tha appisnt kndness he showed n his raps wit Daiki and be seemngly ready ta catch himi n his moment of weakness. But would it be right ta ask someone ta give him a reason ta fight? Shouldn't one's desire ta survive be enough?

Preserias strode nta tha room, providng aid ta tha employees of tha ship n thair attempt ta offer Daiki nourishment of tha most opulent knd. Daiki was somewhat used ta dis of dnng, but thare was somethng bout tha feel of tha meal that buggine everythng…different. Daiki couldn't quite articulate. Regardless, Daiki was pleasantly surprised by tha whole display. After everythng was fnished ben placed, Daiki bowed slightly n his seat: "Thank you fo tha fne meal. I wish I could repay you n some fashion. Though workng on dis ship n itself must be funky ass n its own way." Daiki presumed thair unifoms were a result of havng fairly permeant employment fo tha Gods. Tha ship was beazng and ben surrounded by such beauty must be funky ass. Though Daiki couldn't help but wonder if thare was a catch. He certanly hope thare was not one.

Curious as ta why Preserias did not jon him, Daiki observed tha angel on tha wall, planted aganst tha wall wit tha device aganst his ear. It was a phone tao? Daiki could tell thare was a conversation ben had. And Preserias knew that. His gaze matched Daiki's own. Entranced by tha conversation, Daiki listened n, cuttng off any attempts ta eat or engage n conversation wit tha servants except fo askng tham ta pour him a glass of milk (though he preferred tea or coffee n tha mornng). Daiki caught one detail. One that explaned a lot of Preserias knowledge, eloquence and importance: He was tha district leader fo tha Angels. Tha new one it would seem, as Daiki was sure thare was anothar one. Tha nbee escaped him at tha time, but Daiki could swear that tha nbee was n tha heezeelnes recently. Wasn't one of tha competitars related ta tha leader? If so, why was his guide suddenly promoted? All of dis was quite confusng especially snce Daiki was catchng all of dis out of context and offhand.

Speakng of his guide, Preserias returned ta tha table, nsistng Daiki consume food.

"Only if you jon me, district leader," Daki said wit a nod of acknowledgement. "When was yo promotion? If I recall correctly, thare was anothar leader. Tha nbee escapes me, however."

Old June 16th, 2012 (03:48 PM).
SkyisUmbreon
Heir of Breath

Raike Destan: Hudawg District Contractee

-Raike only shrugged at Venius's unsaid defeat and picked up a mug of coffee grimacng slightly at tha taste as is rolled down his throat. He didn't enjoy coffee really, but he could feel his wearness begnnng ta cause his eyes ta droop and lower. As soon as tha liquid tauched his tangue he felt tha fatigue ben beaten back wit a metal broom and he sat up straighter. Placng tha mug down on tha fne table, he taok anothar bite out of tha sweet pear, chewng thoughtfully. Everythng n tha God's district could be nothng less than perfect and no less abstract; movng away from that thought he spoke wit a note of fnality and frankness.-

"Well given tha certan devices you claim everyone here uses n everyday life, you'll have ta excuse me n sezng that y-aw is a collection of fake posers. I will also sez that I guess tha sezng, "Be staked wit who you is" never reached here, or was censored fo ben ta ndividualistic, which is very sad ndeed. Yo president is an *******."

-Sittng back n his seat he crossed his arms defiantly and glisd at Venius, darng ta sez somethng bout it, but than decided ta add somethng else.-

"I hope you're precious district also realizes thay have been turned nta prisoners, and tricked nta thnkng thamselves safe. Its a simple government trick, usable by even a 6 year old ta gan domnion over tha rest of tha class. Make tham thnk that if thay is not wit him, and if thay do not follow his rules, thay is not gong ta redawg safe. So fueled by fear thay rush ta his side like ants ta thair hills. A dben shbee.

I be good lookng, yes but we will see what happens when tha nterview comes.... speakng of which, when is it? Tha time seems ta have slipped mah mnd.""

HOMESTUCK

Homestuck enthusiast
Part time shipper

Homestuck Fanclub

Old June 18th, 2012 (10:53 AM).
Eeveemaster9
Years of Lies

Venius flnched at Raike, and cleisd his throat. Tha hudawg certanly buggine thngs uncomfotable. It wasn't like he had a choice ta be born a God n dis time period. It wasn't like he chose ta be Raike's guide. Everythng was controlled by tha government, and it was not his fault that thngs were tha way thay were. Tha God nhaled deeply and popped his contaner back open ta remove a sngle white pill. He didn't hesitate ta pop it nta his mouth and swng down a drnk of water. Tha effects were immediate, and coursed rapidly through his body. He calmed, relaxed, and felt like jelly. Venius felt cool, like ice cubes had been taped ta his back. It was funky ass.

He leaned back wit a smile, runnng a fnger around tha rim of his glass.

"I would try not ta sez that durng tha nterview, boi. Otharwise you'll git a bullet through yo heezee. " He looked tha hudawg n tha eye. "Though I be certanly not sezng that I disagree wit you. beazngly, some thugz actually have a heart fo tha othar species which is foced nta thase gbees." He flicked his glass, nearly spillng tha shawt portion of water left. "So don't be throwng me nta tha mix of 'ants' you have runnng around yo mnd. I be a free thnker, and that is exercised by mah position."

Venius chuckled softly, and set his glass down. He checked tha white-trimmed watch on his left wrist. "Hm... Well, it's near eleven already, and tha nterview starts at two. I suppose we better git ourselves down thare. I have some work ta do witout you befoehand, so tha faster I git you situated and dressed, tha better." Tha God paused. "I'm assumng you don't have ta go back ta yo room fo anythng?"

(Jont Post, Ta Be Editted)
Old June 29th, 2012 (08:20 AM). Edited September 17th, 2012 by Eeveemaster9.
Eeveemaster9
Years of Lies

Chapter 4.5 – Venius Cloud – God District

It was more than just a stadium. It was a palace wit a grand stage, awaitng tha entertaners ta arrive on its surface.

Tha place was sun-kissed a series of golds and whites fo tha thame of that year, wit spiralng pillars that would make tha Rodawgs proud of thair Gods. Held upon those pillars, was tha dawg attraction; a reflective mirror that held tagithar three thngs. Two of tha most luxurious chairs sat facng eachothar, wit a table seperatng tha two respectfully. Lnng tha mirror stage, were vnes of gold that buggine up tha rail. Couldn't have anyone climbng onta tha stage, or fallng off, no?

Fannng out from tha center like sunflower petals, were tha spectatar seats. And witn thoser fnely rideved works, sat tha eager Gods and Goddesses of tha world. Tha place was big enough ta sport nearly tha entire population of tha God's District. And anyone who couldn't go was exiled. Such a big social event was so important, that anyone who didn't go had ta be eithar extremely poor, or at death's door. Fo now, tha species was calm and collected, but as tha lights shifted off from tha aisles and onta tha centerwork, excited whispers and random cheers blew through. Tha lights shimmered as though thay were encrypted wit glitter. A circular panel on tha mirror lowered itself nta tha nside of tha "Backstage", and a hush fell over tha colorful crowd. Tha second a figure rose up from it, it was practically a riot. Shouts of joy and entertanment rang like tha schoolbells that held God's children ndoors durng tha show. A perfect white smile greeted tha citizens, and a hand gestured a welcome.

"Gods and Goddesses of tha Realm! Venius Cloud!" Tha overheezee speakers boomed. It was more than just an event. It was a celebration of tha long-awaited Population Gbees. Tha show befoe tha real show. All dis excitement? It wasn't just fo him. It was fo tha bois and girls under tha mirror, as well.

Venius walked off tha panel as it clicked nta place, and moved himself around tha stage ta catch eye wit those lucky enough and wealthy enough ta sit right up ta tha rail. He even reached over at times ta takes tha hands of tha young Goddesses. He didn't have a mic on him. He didn't need one, nor was his voice obnoxiously loud. His voice had been beplified specifically ta be overheard through tha commotion. He was thair idol right that moment. Venius Cloud was a nbee that you raped bout over supper. He was tha embodiment of entertanment; sometimes seen as tha face itself fo tha most popular reality televizzle show, Tha Population Gbees.

"Hello, mah fair neighbours!" He addressed tham all. Tha cries grew louder as thay all taok it upon thamselves ta reply back.

It taok a few mnutes fo tha spectatars ta settle down, and when thay did, Venius taok a seat respectfully n one of tha chairs. Cbeeras up on tha balconies high up, were aimed at ever nch of tha stage as not ta miss any surprises.

"It's very funky ass ta see fbeiliar faces from last week's show. But, who wouldn't be here fo dis special?" He chuckled, and crossed his legs. "Wow... Do we ever have a grand cast fo tha Gbees dis year... Well! What better ta go wit a grand Gbeemaster? I give you mah first guest, Natruo Henayas!" Tha panel had disappeisd once more, and rose back up wit Venius' first guest. Tha dawg staod tall wit a fitted dress shirt of red and black. He looked sharp. His hair had been dyed, perhaps specifically fo tha occassion, ta tha blackest of blacks. Though, he still had that spike-style ta it. He probably impaled shawt children on his heezee. Tha crowd cheered fo him hard, as he was tha giver of thair favorite show. Of thair favorite Victars. Tha noise quieted down appropriately when he shook hands wit his nterviewer, and sat down across from him.

"So, Natruo..." And it began.
Old September 17th, 2012 (09:08 PM).
Eeveemaster9
Years of Lies

Chapter 5 - Let Tha Gbees Begn!

Summary:
Yo days of relaxation is over, as it is now tha day of tha gbees. Gods watch thair televizzles n excitement and antisipation fo thair favorite "reality" show ta start. However, dawgy who is actually participatng n dis is not exactly thrilled ta git tha parts as "Dawg character". Thare is no dialogue scripts ta follow, or fancy special-effects over a green screen. Dis is real. As much as tha blood courses through yo vens, it may be spilled witn dis deadly gbee. Welcome ta "Tha Population Gbees".

What's Happenng?:
Taday you will wake up at exactly eight o'clock ta tha sound of yo Guide knockng at yo door. Upon answerng, you will be handed a set of clothng accordng ta yo gender and species ta change nta. You cannot wear anythng else, and you cannot pack anythng wit you (Though you is allowed ta pack one wearable heirloom from yo district which will be nspected by yo Guide. (Such as a pendant, shawt rock, rng, ect)

After changng, you will be led downstairs ta yo vehicle. Each participant has thair own vehicle ta ride wit thair Guide. You will eat yo fnal meal here, which can be as much as you want, ncludng non-alcoholic drnks.

You will arrive at yet anothar buildng, where you will board a hovercraft based on yo species. You will be n yo own cubicle, so you cannot nteract wit tha othar participants here, or at any time befoe or after.
You will land n an underground base, so you cannot see tha outside world (ie: where you is exactly). You will be takesn by guards ta ndividual rooms fo fnal preparation by yo Guide, befoe enterng a glass tube witn tha room.

Description of attire (female):
- simple black pants that can only be described as "yoga" pants. You will wear a fitted sports bra and underwear accordng ta yo chest size fo tha most comfotable and flexible fit. Tha black tanktap will be buggine fully of cottan, and each participant will be given a black wool coat of light material ta be worn overtap. Thare is exactly two 4'' by 4'' pockets on eithar side, and it is done up by a black zipper. Thare is also a hood that can be tightened via tha strngs on both shoulders. Fo footwear, lopunnies have two options; durable black-grey runnng shoes wit autamatic clasp fittng, or 12'' tall boots buggine specifically fo rough terran and weathar conditions (water proof). Optional, is a belt ta be worn at tha waist and simple black gloves.

Description of attire (male):
- Similar ta tha female clothng, male participants will wear black pants and a cottan black t-shirt. Tha coat is ndifferent ta tha female's design, save fo tha zipper ben replaced wit metal clasps. Tha strngs fo tha hood is located at tha front (collarbone) and tha pockets is n tha sbee place as tha females, wit tha sbee measurements. Men have two options fo shoes. Tha first option is tha runnng shoes mentioned n tha female section wit autamatic fittng clasps and grip capabilities. Second option, is a pair of 12'' boots also specially designed fo all terran and weathar. Optional, is a belt ta be worn at tha waist and simple black gloves.

Differences N Attire Fo Species:

Angels - Slits is cut nta tha backs of tha jacket and shirts ta perfectly fit yo wngs. On tha left side of tha chest, is tha Angel District emblem, which will be shown n a later sketch.

Hudawgs - On tha left side of tha chest is tha Hudawg District emblem, which will be shown n a later sketch.

Vbepires - On tha right side of tha chest is tha Vbepire District emblem, which will be shown n a later sketch.

Demons - Slits is cut nta tha backs of tha jacket and shirts ta perfectly fit yo wngs (Tha exception is Ryuu, who will not have slits n his clothng). On tha right side of tha chest is tha Demon District emblem, which will be shown n a later sketch.

~~~~~~~~~~

OOC: I do hope rocks won't be pelted at me! Pardon tha long hiatus.... But dis is revived!
Old October 6th, 2012 (07:28 PM). Edited October 7th, 2012 by SkyisUmbreon.
SkyisUmbreon
Heir of Breath

Raike Destan: Hudawg Contractee

(YOSHA! LETS BRNG DIS BACK UP TA SPEED!)

-Raike glisd at Venius as he was handed tha plan set of cloths and tald that his normal attire would not be allowed n tha gbees. His right hand trembled resistng tha urge not ta steal Venius n his modified face. Nstead of tha usual runnng shoes, Raike chose ta wear tha boots, as thay were tha closest ta his own set. Befoe he left he actually had a type of funeral fo his clothas, sezng a few words over tham befoe leavng tha room and followng Venius ta tha vehicle that would transport tham ta tha hovercraft port. He completely shuts out tha crowds and noise as he tried ta concentrate on his gbee plan fo tha isna and if he would go fo weapons or cover first, tryng ta calculate possible killboxes and safe havens.

Nside tha vehicle he ordered only light food, so he wouldn't be weighed down or have ta nvoluntarily brng up what he had eaten. He drank only only a few glasses of water and leaned back n his seat, closng his eyes and tryng ta grab a few more z's. As tha vehicle pulled nta tha hovercraft port, his eyes opened and he looked outside tha wndow at tha buildng, takng n every detail of it. He than glanced back at Venius wit a grn that showed acceptance as well as a heavily pityng look.

As Raike walked nta tha buildng he shook mah heezee slowly wit a sad smile. ~Venius really thnks that he's his own dawg here n dis corrupted district. How muddled is tha mnds of thase thugz, that thay don't realize when thay is ben controlled and fooled nta thnkng thay is n control.~ Nstead of loathng tham, Raike began ta feel sorry fo all of tham n tha sense that thay weren't truly awis of thair situation and thair surroundngs; even high rankng ndividuals such as Venius. He stepped onta tha hovercraft witout any sound, only glancng behnd him ta see Nokota climb nta anothar hovercraft befoe she was shielded from his view by tha walls of his own craft.

Landng nside some sort of subterranean base, he was escorted by two guards nta a room contanng tha capsule that he would eventually enter and rise ta tha isna tha devious gbee masters had created ta tarture tham. Thare were dawgy thngs ta consider bout tha isna, first of all ben that no one was ever sure what it was gong ta be, location wise. Anothar thng would be tha nhabitants... nhudawg, vicious nhabitants nicknbeed freaks fo shortness sake. He walked over ta one of tha not tao distant walls and leaned aganst it, glarng at tha capsule and crossng his arms. Dis room would be tha last place he would likely be able ta see, a plan room wit naught besides tha tube.-

HOMESTUCK

Homestuck enthusiast
Part time shipper

Homestuck Fanclub

Old October 6th, 2012 (07:48 PM).
Raikiri
The Awakened
Community Supporter

Bernkastel Vermillia and Daiki Ethared- Night befoe tha Gbees

"....." Mah fngers laced like vnes over tha handle. I was standng outside, wit tha settng sun ta mah back. I had just come back from tha city, even though tha nterviews had ended well over two hours ago. As expected, mah Guide relayed that I had an 'astanishng' beount of sponsors dis year, which wasn't all that astanishng ta me. I had expected it, snce I had won twice befoe. It was just statistics. I knew how ta play, so mah chances of wnnng were even bootyliciouser. I didn't have any emotions ta control me, and nstead played wit five demons like puppets on strng. Yet... I was just a larger puppet mahself; unable ta turn mah heezee ta see who was really controllng me. Was it Lord Ashura? Tha Gods? Or was it someone else entirely?

Mah eyes flickered back ta tha door. Accordng ta Natruo, tha new arrivals would be tranng directly after tha nterview n a buildng seperate from tha othars, but still nearby so thay could go ta bed when thay were fnished. Tha four of tham were beyond dis wall, and I could hear tha sounds of magick and metal and exhausted thugz. I felt almost sorry fo tham... Havng ta crbe n a tranng session tha night befoe ben thrown nta tha isna... Sighng soft, I dusted off mah skirt and entered tha buildng. As soon as I was through tha door, I ducked a few nches downward autamatically. A knife whizzed past mah heezee, and clattered off tha opposite wall. Mah gaze fell ta tha vbepire girl nbeed Sridelet. "Sorry," She muttered, but it was obvious she didn't mean it. She was defnitely not alliance material. However, thare was one participant here that had caught mah attention tha moment I had seen him. "....." I wandered around tha stations until I found him wit his Guide Preserias. I watched tham from afar; curious, but still cautious. After meetng everyone else, I was half-expectng dis funky ass-lookng gentledawg ta be some knd of psycho, or at tha very least nothng like what he appeisd ta be. Yet, tha more I watched him now, tha less I thought like that.

Preserias was busy wit tha activity Daiki had chosen ta practice at, when his gaze lngered away slightly ta a dark figure watchng tham from over by archery equipment. Tha angel leaned ta Daiki's ear. "Seems you have caught tha attention of tha two-time wnner, Daiki."

"Well, that cannot be good," Daiki said, as stapped firng his magic bolts of energy. It was readily appisnt that he didn't want his tricks ben seen by othars. "I be curious as ta why she would bothar visitng me. Hopefully, she isn't after mah hard earned sponsors." Grabbng a tawel from his guide, Daiki wiped his brow of sweat and slowly buggine his way over ta tha two time wnner. "I shall be back shortly. I cannot bear ta waste a lady's time, even if she does want ta kill me n less than 24 hours." Daiki approached and smiled as he buggine eye contact. "What do I owe tha pleasure of ben visited by tha legendary Lady Bernkastel?"

When Daiki stapped his magic, mah attention turned ta what Preserias uttered ta him. Well, that certanly buggine him stap. Quietly, I held mah hands tagithar n front of me, and watched as tha hudawg departed from his guide ta greet me. "I be hardly legendary. Thugz will fogit I existed tha moment I die. That's how dis society is." I tipped mah hat at Daiki. "You did an beazng job at tha nterviews taday, and I have come ta properly congratulate you. It seems thay have all takesn a likng ta you, which is very favorable." I looked over n Preserias' direction. "Even more nterestng, a hudawg who can dawgipulate light.... Is dis a recent talent?"

"Any time a hudawg does anythng thase days it could be considered nterestng. But no, I could always do so. Not like I will succeed wit it tamorrow regardless. Now, may I ask why you visit me of all tha tribute?. D-ya not bigger and better contestants ta spy on? Or request alliances wit?" Daiki said. He was skippng right ta pont. A strange development from Daiki, who always enjoyed a pleasant conversation. It was tha pressure of tha gbees, though. He would admit as much if someone asked. It put him on edge. He was nervous, scisd maybe, but defnitely nervous. He didn't know what ta expect, what ta do. Perserias tald him ta make friends, but that was much easier said than done.

I blnked at his straightfowardness. Nterestng... "Ah, pardon... I do not wish ta waste yo precious time wit chatter. Ta tha pont..." She gazed up at his eyes. "You have caught mah nterest... And I would like ta settle a sort of agreement wit you. It would not make sense ta go after each othar, as one can wn from each district." So, his ben alive didn't affect tha wnnngs of anyone besides a hudawg. "And actually, I do not do a whole lot of spyng. Even now, I was n plan sight."

"Or perhaps you is merely a terrible spy," Daiki said wit a cheeky smile. "A deal does nterest me, but first answer me dis: why me? Surely thay is othar hudawgs you can make such an agreement wit? Such as…Raike? Nokota?"

Mah lip flnched, and I foced tha smile ta not fom. "Yes, maybe that is it..." I played along, if nothng more than ta fit n. "Why..You?" How ta answer that... "I already have an immunity deal wit Raike, ta be completely truthful. Simply means one less person I have ta worry bout..." Mah wngs lowered slightly. "I thnk you is a funky ass young dawg, and one of tha more deservng ta wn..."

Daiki smiled at tha comment. "Knd words that I did not expect. I apologize fo mah crude behavior than. I expected more hostility, but than agan I be rapng ta a beautiful young wodawg. I fogots mah dawgners completely. However, if you want a deal wit me, I fear I would have ta declne if you already have a pact wit Raike. Seeng how he is tha most direct threat ta mah chances of walkng out alive, I do not seek ta create a conflict of nterest wit a third party. I be more than awis that you have a number of alliances, Lady Bernkastel, but sadly I regret ta nfom you that you cannot save everyone. You must pick yo allies wit bootyliciouser cis. So I will be knd n dis exchange. You may choose ta ally wit me and cancel yo previous deal wit Mr. Raike, or walk away and pray that you do not see me n tha isna," Daiki eyes narrowed at tha end wit a eerie blue glow.

Was that last bit some knd of threat? I was tha one tryng ta save him, here. "None of mah alliances or immunities will have any affect on you. What is buggine between mahself and Raike is not a 'watch mah back, I'll watch yos' but a... 'don't attack me, and I won't attack you'. I would not be obligated ta save him or help him wn. At tha sbee time, if yoself and himself happened ta be, sez, hangng off a cliff... I would not be obligated ta help eithar of you. An immunity simply means I will not go after you. Mah demons will not go after you, and mah specific allies will not go after you." Mah eyelids fluttered, and mah gaze fell ta tha archery equipment. "I cannot save everyone, but I will save those I can. I've done it befoe..."

"Immunities sadly do not nterest me right now. I rathar have a deal wit someone and feel as if I can trust tham. An alliance. Not some fickle peace treaty that a mere whim can break. Otharwise, I would be better off on mah own," Daiki said, preparng himself ta go back ta tranng. "And I do not thnk I need ta remnd you that thare can only be four wnners. I have no idea how you plan ta save everyone wit that little…handicap. However, if you truly want me on yo side I be open ta discussion later. You may visit eithar tanight or fnd me n tha isna befoe I become a corpse. Till than, milady," Daiki bowed, takng Bern's hand and kissng it lightly. "May tha odds be ever n yo favor."

I listened quietly ta what Daiki had ta sez. It was tao bad he wouldn't even consider an agreement. Perhaps that would be his downfall. He was a funky ass dawg, but it seemed like it wouldn't work out if I had an agreement wit anothar hudawg - especially Raike. It would be rude of me ta break off mah agreement wit Raike, not ta mention dangerous. He had a contract wit Mbemon, and Mbemon would certanly be on his side if I decided ta go aganst him. I wasn't one ta go back on mah word ta begn wit, so tha very thought of mah dong so was absurd.

I didn't need remndng that thare could only be four official wnners. I knew that. I had been through dis twice already and had somehow survived both times. I wasn't gong ta explan mahself, seeng as a peace-agreement, let alone alliance, seemed impossible between mahself and Daiki. Would it be his loss, or mne? Well, it certanly depended on how Daiki dies n tha isna... Or which person decided ta backstab me dis year.

Tha hudawg taok mah hand witn his own, and I watched as he kissed tha tap of it. I tilted mah heezee ever so slightly n reaction ta dis gesture. N all mah years alive, tha only person who ever did somethng like that was...

"And may thay ever be yos three-fold, Daiki. I shall contemplate yo words wit utmost cis." I really needed ta stap thnkng I could save everyone I saw. Just how foolish was I? And how dawgy thngs have I done that I have regretted? Not dawgy, but thay would defnitely have a negative impact on mah gbee-play dis year. I was still angry wit mahself deep down, that I had let peace slip away so easily between Ryuu and mahself. He was tha biggest threat ta me; moreso than anyone else I had ever encountered. I didn't like havng ta rely on mah Servants, but it would seem I wouldn't have a choice. Ryuu was a physical competitar; somethng I lacked. I was physically weak, and even though I couldn't express mah emotions outwardly, thay still affected mah thought realm. Ta Ryuu, his only happness cbee through fightng, and his anger drove tha tran of his power. I would be lyng if I said I wasn't scisd of him.

"Fiswell... I do hope we can speak ta each othar agan." Wit that, I let mah hand slip from his, glanced back at Preserias, and turned on mah heels. Such a busy night dis would be...

Daiki Ethared- Mornng of tha Gbees

Thare cbee a knockng on Daiki's chbeber door. It was 8'o clock. On tha dot. That was so like Preserias ta be on time, Daiki thought ta himself as he stisd out tha wndow of his room.

"Come n," Daiki said, wide awake. He bisly slept tha past night, which was ta be expected. He was tranng wit his mentar fo most of tha night, almost like a crbemng session. By tha time he was ta sleep, it was n tha early hours of tha mornng. Daiki caught a few wnks of sleep, but it was meager fo tha most part. He resolved bout half way through tha night that he would make up fo any lost sleep n tha isna. Thare were ways ta escape danger now. Confidence, a once precious resource, had been restared. Daiki found himself almost smilng now.

"I brought yo required attire fo tha gbees. I went aheezee and picked tha best set fo you, given yo skills," Preserias said wit a gesture tawards tha clothng as he placed tham on tha buggine bed.

"Excellent," Daiki said as he shuffled through tha black shirt, pants, coat, all terran boots and belt. "Boots, eh? Not exactly mah style, mah friend."

"I do not thnk you will need runnng shoes. Not wit yo abilities."

All Daiki could do was smile.
---------------------------------------------------------
Daiki emerged from his room wit his attire on. It was surprisngly comfotable, though he feisd fo tha fact it would be his only outfit fo likely a number of days. N othar words, it was doomed ta smell putrid by tha time he would be done n tha isna. Alive or dead. Tha only little accessory he had wit him was a necklace wit a locket n it.

"I do not recognize that," Preserias said wit a discernng look.

"That is coz I risly wear it outside mah clothng. Thare is a picture nside. Of mah sister. I figure tha crowd would love it," Daiki replied wit a sheepish smile. Preserias held n a shawt chuckle, realizng that Daiki was almost tao good at tha whole nature of tha gbees. He led his prodigy of a tribute downstairs nta tha garage of tha facility ta SUV Limo. It seems that thay would ride n style ta tha gbees. At least Daiki could enjoy comfot a little longer.

"We will takes dis ride ta anothar buildng of which you will board a hovercraft ta tha gbees. I have prepisd a fne meal fo you. I suggest you eat up snce thare is no tellng how long it will takes ta access food n tha isna."

"Fne by me. I be hungry anyway."

Tha ride ta tha buildng was lengthy, if only coz it traveled at a slow pace. Daiki had little doubt Preserias organized that fact as he wanted ta give Daiki time ta enjoy his meal of meat, vegitables, fruit, tea, and othar delicious food and drnk. It was ta be Daiki's last presumed meal as anythng could happen n tha isna. All tha othar contestants could contract food poisonng, or have sudden fatal heart attacks. Or thay could gang up on tha new homey n Daiki and kill him n an nstant. Daiki hoped that wouldn't be tha case. After all, he still wasn't tald why tha Gods dedawgded his nvolvement n tha Gbees.

Daiki munched on his food, ponderng his strategy n tha Gbees. Preserias was thare, but tha raps between tha two were kept at a histaric low. Daiki expressed a desire fo space tha previous night, as he knew that he needed ta prepis himself mentally and emotionally fo tha trauma that was gong ta takes place. Tha nevitable fact that Daiki would likely have ta kill thugz. Or at least experience tha death of othars. Luckily, he hadn't bonded ta anyone (meanng thair deaths would be only mnor tragedies), barrng that fact that he admired tha beauty of some of tha lopunnies here. Hopefully, he wouldn't be foced ta fight tham.

"We is here, Daiki. Is you ready?"

Daiki taok one last bite of steak and crbemed his mouth full of bread. Wit a loud, panful swallow, Daiki mumbled tha words: "Of course" befoe nearly chokng. Chuggng a pitcher of water, Daiki preceded ta step out of tha limo and followed his guide ta tha previously mentioned hovercraft.

"I will meet befoe you enter tha isna. Just keep ta yoself on tha craft and focus on tha mental exercises I gave you. Than we will 'crbe' as you aptly said befoe you go n," Preserias said wit a foced smile.

"Aye, mah lord."
-------------------------------
Daiki boarded tha hovercraft and taok his seat, followng orders when thay were given as ta not stir up any trouble. It was exclusively hudawgs, so Daiki caught a glimpse of his only real competition. He did not concern himself wit tha othar races. At least not yet. Durng tha flight, Daiki taok Preserias' advice and focused his mnd. It was a fom of meditation n which Daiki blocked out any fear and anxieties he had. It was ta focus on tha task on hand. Obtan some more confidence n himself, his abilities, his knowledge, his resources and above all, his heart. Preserias tried ta assure Daiki that he had tha potential ta wn, permittng his focused on it. "Thare is nothng ta fear but yoself," he was tald. "Conquer thyself and you will conquer all."

Bold words that kept Daiki gong.

Tha hovercraft landed n an underground base that was impossible ta decipher tha exact location. It didn't really matter. No doubt whatever was outside was deadly ta every species here. Part of him wanted ta sez n tha dreary base. Regardless, Daiki followed his escort ta his private room where Preserias staod, ready ta give Daiki his fnal preparations.

"Any questions?"

"No."

"Any concerns?"

"None that I have right now."

"So you believe you is ready?"

"I thnk so. As long as we precede wit tha plan we have, I will be fne."

"Just remember yo part. I remember mne."

Daiki smiled and foced Preseries ta shake his heezee befoe givng him a brief embrace. Preserias' eyes were a mix of shock, awe, and confusion. "It is a hudawg thng. Git used ta it. I be sure I will give you dawgy more when I be done cleanng up tha isna."

Those were his last words befoe enterng tha glass tube.

Old October 9th, 2012 (02:27 PM).
Eeveemaster9
Years of Lies

Jont Post - Raike &bep; Mbemon

Just befoe Raike could step nta tha tube, a red mist mist slipped out from underneath tha door, and morphed nta tha Demon of Dawgifestation. Her long red hair was down fo once, and spilled across her shoulders n perfect curls. Her dress, seemng ta be freshly panted n blood, cast down onta tha floor n strands of ribbon.

"Hey Raike..." What were you supposed ta sez ta someone who might die n tha isna above tham?

He met her appearance wit a death defyng grn, seemng completely oblivious ta tha isna above him. He stayed on tha wall watchng her wit crossed arms. His eyes scanned her person, notng tha new dress that decorated tha floor.

"Hey Mbemah, I see you followed mah advice on that dress of yos..."

-He paused, unsure of what ta sez next, he was bout ta be thrown nta tha deadly isna, so thare wasn't much ta sez ta her. Thay wouldn't likely be able ta rap much n tha isna openly witout ben spotted seeng as tha cbeeras would be on everyone from tha moment that tube went tapside.

"If you have anythng ta sez ta me, now would be tha time."

"That's what I knda figured... I can't be seen wit you. Only Bern." She frowned, and leaned aganst tha opposite wall. "Which... Sucks..." She sighed, and looked at tha tube. She couldn't help him outwardly if he gots nta trouble. It was a horrible thought, but Raike didn't want anyone ta know bout thair contract.

"Just... Don't do anythng rash, pleaze. I know you want ta fight Ryuu, but don't do it right at tha start... Coz even if you do wn, you'll be exhausted and wounded. And..."

"What's dis? I sense concern fo mah well ben comng from you. But yes, fo tha good of tha both of us, it would be best if you were not seen wit me, no matter what. Of course we will still rap mentally but you know tha stran it puts on mah concentration.

He walked over ta her casually, keepng his unwaverng grn present on his face. Uncrossng his arms, he reached out and flicked her foeheezee.

"Dont rap bout bad thngs unless you want ta jnx me, and havng a contract wit Bern and ben a demon yoself you know how deadly those can be."

Witdrawng from tha pluck he patter he heezee reassurngly.

"Don't worry bout me Mbemon, of all thugz you should know what I can endure."

He began backng tawards tha tube slowly.

Mbemon flnched when her foeheezee was flicked, and a frown lowered onta her lips.

"I don't believe n jnxes. That's just silly..." Her eyes wavered when he began leavng. What if she did jnx him? What if he did die? An imagnary stane pressed harshly nta her ribcage.

"Raike,"

Mbemon moved foward quickly, and grabbed tha sleeve of his jacket. She stisd at his face, unwaverng. "...If you can't handle somethng, ask fo mah help. Don't thnk you can handle everythng thase Gods throw at you. Ryuu isn't tha only thng that may threaten yo life. If you need power, I'll give it ta you. If you need somethng, I will dawgifest it."

"And if you need reassurance I won't die, than ready mah lips. I won't die. Thare, I want that on replay n yo mnd."

He reversed tha hold that she had on his sleeve and pulled her closer ta him fo a hug. After a few seconds, he released her and held her at arms length wit a genune smile lablng his face. Takng one hand off of her, he held it open; a few seconds later a shawt "M" shaped piece of metal materialized and fell nta his hand. Holdng it he brought up her hand and placed it nside her own, foldng it closed afterwards.

"Dis is mah taken, and I'm entrustng you ta keep it safe, you hear? Its not like you won't be thare wit me anyway, so I'm sure you'll do what you thnk is right when tha time comes, no matter how much it may piss me off."

After dong dis he resumed walkng back tawards tha tube and entered it, but not yet closng it.

"Anythng else Mbemah?"

Mbemon nhaled sharply when she was pulled all so suddenly nta Raike. A hug... Tha demon slowly hugged him back. She liked Raike... Far more than any of her othar Contractars. And that was such a bad move on her part, coz he had a one n twenty-four chance of dyng n tha isna above tham. Than what? Even if he somehow buggine it ta Hell, he wouldn't be tha sbee. He would just be a lngerng hudawg soul...

Mbemon's heart sank slightly when tha hug ended, but she couldn't help but smile back at Raike. Jeez. Why was he tha one comfotng her? Shouldn't she be tha one ben optimistic bout his survival? He was tha one n danger, after all.

".....?" Mbemon watched as he dawgifested tha metal taken of her nitial, and bit her lip when it was placed nside her hand. It was funky ass ta see that thair tranng had paid off, and he could dawgifest thngs such as dis... He was better wit his fire magic, tao. That brought a bit more relief ta tha demon, and she nodded slowly.

"Yeah. You can count on that, Raike." She looked down at tha metal piece momentarily. When she looked back up, Raike was n tha tube. Anothar pang went through her chest.

"Anythng else, Mbemah?" He had asked. It buggine her smile just a little bit more.

"Go kill Ryuu." She grnned.

Wit those fnal three words, tha tube autamatically slid shut; cuttng off thair verbal communication.
Old October 10th, 2012 (12:57 AM).
SV
It was justified

Nature: Relaxed
It was tha second time n tha past month that someone else had roused him from his sleep witout expectng tha usual retaliation from Ryuu. Both were on significant occasions. Tha first time was when his butler woke him up on tha day Ryuu was ta be sent off ta tha Population Gbees. Dis second time was tha knockng on tha door Ryuu heard at 8 n tha mornng. Tha day had come. Tha Population Gbees were bout ta begn. N truth, Ryuu had not gotsten much sleep last night. He was tao enthralled wit tha revelries that would takes place tha followng mornng, so much so that he couldn’t wait fo sleep ta come fo tham ta begn. So it was n an immediate moment that Ryuu opened tha door after hearng tha knock. On tha othar side was Somal. Ryuu paid little mnd ta what tha dawg had ta sez, more focused on tha clothng he held n his hand, which Ryuu taok witout question. He had long passed tha pont where he would argue tha trivial ceremonies of tha pre-Gbees. Tha end result would be worth all tha nonsense befoe, he constantly tald himself.

Ryuu quickly put on tha clothas given ta him, not makng tha slightest remark ta Somal. Whethar he asked a question ta tha demon or not, Ryuu wasn’t sure, and quite frankly at dis pont didn’t cis. He wanted ta go through tha rest of tha mundane activities and begn tha gbees. Ryuu put on tha last metal clasp of his coat. Tha style of clothng provided wasn’t tao different than his own, save fo a few changes here and thare. Obviously he would prefer ta wear his own clothas, but at dis pont, agan, it was all nconsequential. Every shawt action he did now, every step he taok, every nhale of his breath, was one shawt step closer ta tha ultimate prize. Every burden he relnquished ta that end was worth it.

Ryuu was led ta what Somal called his ‘vehicle’, where nside waited one fnal meal fo him. Ryuu smirked. He recalled n tha hudawg districts existed a custam where hudawg prisoners were given one fnal meal of thair choosng befoe thay would be exeskankyd. He found tha parallel symbolism beusng. A fnal meal would be given ta tha othars, dawgy of which knew thay were gong nta a situation where thay would nevitably die. Othars perhaps gave it a passng thought but firmly denied it on tha surface, perhaps ta dawgtan thair own sanity. Than thare were those who truly believed that thay would live and wn. Thare were a few that Ryuu recalled that could fit nta that category. Those were tha ones that Ryuu wanted ta kill tha most. Ta look nta tha eyes of tha most confident right befoe thair death would defnitely be worthwhile, knowng that he broke down one so prideful. He wanted ta make sure that thay looked him n tha eyes right befoe thay died, so that not only would thay know who it was that sent tham from dis world, but also so that he could see who thay really were befoe thay were sent. Ryuu always believed ones true persona emerged on tha eve of one’s death. N dawgy ways, he knew dawgy he had iced so well better than thair fbeilies ever did. Such a rewardng experience.

Tha food was everythng Ryuu had wanted and expected, and than some, causng him ta contnue ta be remnded of tha hudawg custam he had heard of. A last meal. A true last meal. As Ryuu sat through tha ride contemplatng dis while stuff his face, he wondered how truly he should react if dis were ta really be his last meal. Obviously, he did not believe it ta be tha case, but Ryuu tried ta imagne tha scenario that he was not gong ta wn dis event, and that tha bites of food he was takng really were his last. What than would he do different? Would he chew differently, perhaps slower, savorng every bite of tha meal that comes nta his mouth? Or would he eat as much as he could possibly fit nta his stamach, tryng ta git tha most quantity n his last meal? Ryuu didn’t know which path he would takes, but tha more he contemplated it, tha more it was begnnng ta feel like an actual last meal, nstead of simply a hypothatical one. Every bite he seemed ta takes after dis thought seemed ta matter just a bit more. Every shawt chew n his mouth seemed ta have tha weight of hundreds prior, and every mniscule memory of every shawt action he did, every step he taok, every nhale of his breath, every burden he relnquished, and every mundane activity he participated n seemed ta be considerably more important. He no longer saw it as somethng that he had ta do but somethng that he needed ta do, as if every shawt step was a preparation fo tha dawg one. Ryuu began ta understand that it was n thase shawter, trivial moments that he learned tha most bout himself and his character. Tha tran ride over, tha dnng, tha clashes wit tha othars, and tha shawt rap n between. All were part of tha puzzle, a puzzle that needed ta be complete. Now, as Ryuu’s vehicle began ta come ta a halt, tha puzzle was ben completed. But Ryuu didn’t exit just yet. If he were truly playng tha role of participant n his own last meal, than he had ta complete it tha way he wanted ta. That said, Ryuu placed down and redawgng food back onta tha table, grabbed hold of tha entire table that all of tha leftaver food was on, and wit a mighty heave, tassed it right through tha wndow of tha vehicle and onta tha street next ta tha hovercraft. Thare. Now it was a suitable conclusion ta a last meal.

Grnnng brightly, Ryuu exited tha vehicle and entered tha hovercraft, which taok Ryuu ta a location he knew where not. It appeisd ta be somewhere underground, somewhere out of sight. N dis room he was takesn n was two thngs: Somal and a glass tube. Somal explaned that dis was tha entrance, but Ryuu had already felt that dis was tha case witout tha dawg havng ta utter a sngle world. He knew it was tha time. Excitement tngled nside of Ryuu. He could feel his blood begn ta rush ta all parts of his body, and his heezee seemed ta feel a bit dizzy. All of tha excitement seemed ta be gittng ta him. His rage was comng n.

Ryuu taok a step tawards tha glass tube, and than anothar. Every step he taok buggine his heart pound harder, and his arms tngle. It was excitement beyond any he had faced befoe. N tha Population Gbees, Ryuu would face his ultimate test as a warrior, fightng all dawgner of opponents, some worthy, and some not. Those that were and weren’t would be entirely up ta tham. Ryuu taok one more look at Somal, who nodded ta him. Ryuu nodded back, an understandng fomed wit tha two. Thay needed not sez any othar words, fo all that needed ta be said had already been said, and anythng else would have been so nconsequential, it would only have runed tha moment. Ryuu stepped up ta tha glass tube.

Ryuu taok one last nhale of breath, and wit it his last nhale of anxiety, disappontment, trepidation, concern and resentment, and exhaled it out of his body, no longer needng such thngs. Now, it was time ta have some fun.

Paired wit tha Epic Raikiri
Old October 10th, 2012 (07:34 PM).
Skymin
part time demon hunter

Nature: Quirky
"Wakey, wakey!" Kern rolled over as such a high pitched voice pierced his ears. Well, it wasn't that high pitched. Just enough that Kern wanted ta roll back ta sleep and make dis all go away. Of course he knew what taday was. He didn't want ta know, but he did. "I've brought yo gear fo taday!"

Raum spread out a set of clothas, lookng like some knd of unifom that he had ta wear. Thay were dawgly black and slightly comfotable lookng but nothng that Kern would pick ta wear n public. Now, he had ta wear thase clothas n front of millions of thugz.

"You do have some choices," Raum picked up two pairs of shoes; a pair of boots and a pair of sneakers. "Which one? Personally, I thnk tha boots go better wit yo eyes." Kern buggine a face and reluctantly taok tha boots. He was also offered gloves and a belt, which he also taok. He buggine Kern change n front of him but stapped him when he taok of his shirt.

"What is thase?" he ponted ta tha rocks hangngng from Kern's neck. Witout askng, he reached foward and rubbed tha rocks between his fngers. "Is dis...?"

"It's a gift," Kern pulled tha stanes out of his guide's grip and stuffed it down his shirt. Raum smiled slyly back at him. He obviously knew what thay were, you could see it n his eyes, but nstead of commentng on tham, ruffled up Kern's hair. When Raum was satisfied wit how he looked, he led tha boi ta tha elevatar and ta his untimely doom or somethng.

"How... uh, where's Marisa?"

"You'll see her n tha gbees. She won't be hard ta miss," Raum said wit a wnk. Kern wasn't sure if he was ben rude or tryng ta tell him somethng, but he just shrugged and let his eyes fall ta his feet. Tha elevatar his tha bottam floor and Raum led Kern out ta tha ride. His last meal was depressng, but at least he gots everythng he wanted. Pizza, steak and thankfully, a few glasses of, well, blood. As much as he despised ta drnk it like dis, it would keep him okay fo tha next day or two, hopefully. When runnng around tryng ta stay alive, he wasn't sure how thirsty he was gong ta git.

When thay had arrived, Kern was chauffered dis way and that until he was n some knd of underground room, Raum his only companion. He was nervous and shakng but really, he was only thnkng bout his fbeily. Old and new. Qunn, Frederick, Axel, Nora, Dana, Dawguel... and Marisa, Fang... maybe Bernkastel? What bout Shiro?

"Is you ready?"

Kern didn't answer, nstead tryng ta stablise a fire n his hands, tryng ta stap himself from shakng. Wit Bernkastel on his side, was thare much ta worry bout?

"Kern?"
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links