The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Game Development > Games Showcase

Notices

Games Showcase This forum is for games which have a significant amount of progress. Only the most developed games are selected to go in here.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Advertise here

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old May 16th, 2012, 08:40 AM
Rai Rai
Master of everything!

Advertise here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drew1-UP View Post
Damn you SOPA!!! Seriously, upload this to Mediafire or 4shared or something. ಠ_ಠ
Darn you people who are too lazy to read back more than one sentence. Seriously, it does help going back one page.

http://www.mediafire.com/?4l96mcfyhv6b4ud
Old May 17th, 2012, 05:51 AM
Traweezie
Beginning Trainer

Anyone willing to help me out? I wanna trade my Scyther and Haunter so they can evolve
Old May 17th, 2012, 06:22 PM
Charvisioku
Psyduck Fanatic

Wow, I'm impressed so far. This is a really well-designed game. I love the tilesets and the colourizer menu's pretty awesome. Good music, too. I'm only in home town so dunno about the story yet, but I'm thinking it's gonna be epic.
Only problem I have is that you can't speed up battles - but that's just because I'm impatient when grinding and used to being able to amp up the emulator.
Damn good game, this. Good work!

You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.
Old May 20th, 2012, 05:54 AM
Shadow Ball XXX
Beginning Trainer

Here's a noobish question.Basically, I downloaded the Mediafire link one. Now what? There's no .gba file. So how am I meant to run it? Does it need to b patched or something?
Old May 20th, 2012, 08:44 AM
dracoflare
Togepi

This isn't a ROM like FireRed or something.The 29mb you download is the complete game. It has it's own game.exe file, so you don't need emulators....

The Trip to Unova: A flying-saucer, a beast and a mad-scientist.
: PC
The Road to Nowhere: PC|FF.Net|SPPf|

If you want a storyline to your fan game whether it is a ROM Hack or using RPG Maker XP, feel free to contact me!
Old May 20th, 2012, 07:42 PM
Scorpiopt

wonder if the makers of it , update this with unova pokemon

Old May 20th, 2012, 11:49 PM
Rai Rai
Master of everything!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scorpiopt View Post
wonder if the makers of it , update this with unova pokemon
Doubt that, they've not been active in over a year.
Old May 21st, 2012, 04:13 PM
Charvisioku
Psyduck Fanatic

Rage.
I just came across a shiny Girafarig, my first shiny outside of the ones I've come across that have been planted in hacks...
It did not want to be caught. I just missed out on catching my first shiny. *Sigh*

Okay, irrelevant rant is over. Sadface.

You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.
Old May 23rd, 2012, 02:02 PM
Actionreplayftw
Beginning Trainer

Nature: Gentle
Um.... I tried to open the link to Pokemon raptor but...It has some FBI warning about piracy.What is that all about? and you guys haven't edited this tread for like, 5 years! can i get some answers here?
Old May 24th, 2012, 04:43 AM
FireMonkey

Hi, is there any chatroom where pokemon raptor ex could exchange pokemon data by trading?

If anyone would like to try on my team here's my team code :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Old May 24th, 2012, 09:13 AM
Traweezie
Beginning Trainer

Hey everyone! I'm having a Pokemon Raptor EX tournament! Since I'm not allowed to post links until 15 post(which kinda makes me mad) I can not link my video here but I will show you the rules of the tourney:
- The team that you submit to me MUST be the order of your team when you battle teams in the tourney
-There is no switching out while in battles(unless you have a move like Baton pass)
-Pokemon must be NON-ledgendaries
-Pokemon must be lvl. 10-20
-You must record the match(you don't have to edit because I'll do most of that)
-You can not switch your team durning the tournament

To win a match you and your team must beat the opponents team in less turns than they beat your team in.(example say is Johnboy808 beats yugi12's team in 15 turns and yugi12 be Johnboy808's team in 18 turns.. yugi12 will lose that match) More details will be released once people start signing up

The tourney will start as soon as 8 people join there's only 3 spots left don't forget to join

And that pretty much raps it up! and Please send me two version of your team(one being viewed and other non viewed) so I can see your Pokemon before you enter. I will not be entering in the tourney if there's more than 7 people that want to enter

Current sign-up list:
1.Chaosmu8
2.Felixmun8
3.Dark-Hawk
4.FireMonkey
5.funny4urface101
6.darkmageist

So yeah that's it! if you want to contact me about entering or if you have questions then message me on here or Youtube (Youtube name is also Traweezie)

Last edited by Traweezie; May 27th, 2012 at 04:45 AM.
Old May 28th, 2012, 01:49 PM
eikind
Beginning Trainer

Anybody know any fix / patch to this issue?
And please, don't just say "it was posted some pages ago". Nobody's ever going to read over 200 pages just to find an answer to a quick question. That's just douchebaggery. :D
Old May 29th, 2012, 11:57 AM
OshyPalletta
Beginning Trainer

Nature: Timid
For the Mystery Gift, I want the Pikachu-colored Pichu that I've seen others get, but I always get a glitch that makes it restart. How do I fix it?
Old May 29th, 2012, 06:04 PM
pokecoop
Life without Jolteon is-*dies*

Nature: Bashful
Here is my review on the game. NOTE- POSSIBLY SPOILER ALERTS!
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
I think the last battle with Arceus was planned out PERFECTLY! I mean, you had to destroy all the plates, which all had to have 150 HP each at most. It made the battle a lot more harder. I also loved how you found a way to implement all the Pokemon in the game (other than some legendarys). The story line was good. The only think I have to complain about it the bugs. In certain spots, you could surf on land and get outside the map. I would also like to explore all of the Hoenn(Spelling?) and not just 2 cities. I hope this is changed in the future . TL:DR- Epic game, few bugs and annoyances
Old May 29th, 2012, 06:32 PM
Traweezie
Beginning Trainer

If anyone wants to join my tourney let me know just go back a page to see the rules and stuff
Old May 29th, 2012, 09:29 PM
McZ
Unhatched Egg

hey im in a bit of trouble im stuck in groudons cave without a pokemon who can swim or learn swim is there any way to get out of this or trade while in the cave?
Old June 1st, 2012, 09:36 AM
Rocket-Dock
Dragonite Trainer

Nature: Relaxed
This is the first pokemon game I played for computer, I love the storyline.
I hope there will be a remake of this game in a new graphic style
Old June 1st, 2012, 08:00 PM
cybermccloud
Beginning Trainer

it doesn't work on my computer. things that have exe. or rar. doesn't work on my comptuer.

will it work on the sofware unbuntu? u know, the sofeware that is sold at Target?

Last edited by cybermccloud; June 1st, 2012 at 08:01 PM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Old June 9th, 2012, 04:14 AM
Namorax
Beginning Trainer

I wanted to ask if there is another link for wichu's Raptor EX.
The links there go to where Megaupload has been once a time... Could anyone share another link for Raptor EX, because it seems like its the one with the most features.

Thanks!
Old June 9th, 2012, 09:03 AM
K4K3
Unhatched Egg

ymm i think i did fail on jirachi mission. i did go to hoenn without going to moonwiew town. so i already have jirachi and im on day 3 of jirachi mission. but now my chacter is invisible and im stuck on game. please help! ps. i can surf on mossdeep city on land.
Old June 9th, 2012, 09:38 AM
Dying Light
Pegasus Knight

Nature: Hardy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Namorax View Post
I wanted to ask if there is another link for wichu's Raptor EX.
The links there go to where Megaupload has been once a time... Could anyone share another link for Raptor EX, because it seems like its the one with the most features.

Thanks!
I know, I don't think O.G. Duke has updated this thread in a long time, so I will provide an alternate link. Everyone, I tested this download. It's safe, and is the real thing.

Pokémon Raptor EX
Quote:
Originally Posted by cybermccloud View Post
it doesn't work on my computer. things that have exe. or rar. doesn't work on my comptuer.

will it work on the sofware unbuntu? u know, the sofeware that is sold at Target?
You have Ubuntu? I am not well versed in that OS, but I do know that you need a program called WineHQ (Google it). It's a Windows application emulator. To open .RAR files, you need WinRAR, or an Ubuntu variant. Otherwise, run WinRAR within WineHQ.

“Our only limits are the ones we place on ourselves.”
Old June 9th, 2012, 01:25 PM
Mewtwolover
Mewtwo worshiper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Musketeer View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cybermccloud

You have Ubuntu? I am not well versed in that OS, but I do know that you need a program called WineHQ (Google it). It's a Windows application emulator. To open .RAR files, you need WinRAR, or an Ubuntu variant. Otherwise, run WinRAR within WineHQ.
Raptor works fine under WINE, background music is the only thing that doesn't work but it can be fixed by converting the backgroud music files(they're in bgm folder) to OGG format. To open RAR files you need to install a tool called unrar. Go to terminal and write:
Code:
sudo apt-get install rar unrar
Now you can extract RAR files just like ZIP files.
Old June 9th, 2012, 08:39 PM
ttdh15
Beginning Trainer

Nature: Adamant
One of the best storylines I've ever played through in games. Dude you have it going man! The last battle with Arceus was absolutely epic!
Old June 10th, 2012, 06:37 PM
slayer0854
Beginning Trainer

Is it possible to make the screen bigger? Its really small
Old June 10th, 2012, 08:37 PM
FrozenInfernoZX
Legendary Trainer ZX

Nature: Adamant
Send a message via AIM to FrozenInfernoZX
This game is awesome. Love the FireRed feeling to it.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here