• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

WatchDogs

Years
Watchdogs
Release date: TBC
Platforms: PC | PS3 | 360

"Watch Dogs goes beyond the limits of today's open-world games by giving players the ability to control an entire city.

In Watch Dogs, anything connected to the city's Central Operating System becomes a weapon. By pushing the boundaries, we can provide players with action and access to information on a scale that's never been seen in a video game before."

Watchdogs is a new game from Ubisoft which is based around stealth and hacking. The game isn't to be released for a long time, but there is already so much hype about this game.

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
Years
This game blew me away. The gameplay looks awesome and graphics are nothing short of stunning. I loved Deus Ex: HR and this game looks like it and much more. DEFINITELY keeping an eye on this one. <3

Charicific

PkMn Trainer
Years
Those are the kind of solid creative games you get when it's not under the control of EA. Seriously, this is stunning. The Graphics and Physics Simulation are like WOW! I guess it's goodbye now Battlefield :(

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Everyone seems to be super psyched about this game, but I just couldn't get into the clip I saw at E3. Like, it was a TON of just walking slowly through a city, doing nothing. Maybe the rest of it is more interesting, but it just seemed like the actual cool system of controlling a city was dragged down by the rest of the game.

Years
@Toujours: I think they did that to tease you. I mean they show you just a little bit of what you can do, and it leaves people wondering about the possibilities.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
@Toujours: I think they did that to tease you. I mean they show you just a little bit of what you can do, and it leaves people wondering about the possibilities.

I don't see the logic behind "let's make 80% of the gameplay look boring and then MAYBE PEOPLE WILL WANT TO BUY IT!" In the gameplay I saw they only controlled the city twice, and the first time was so fast that everyone I was watching it with had no idea what was even going on, lol. Notice how they teased Beyond? It had interesting plot, plus a lot of interesting fighting. That's how you tease a game.

Years
The primary difference between Beyond and WatchDogs, was that Beyond didn't have a gameplay feature, they played a trailer which allowed for more content to be showed, including some of the plot and backstory.

WatchDogs showed 10 minutes of gameplay.

Algo Fonix

oh god
Years
Well, it definitely looks interesting. I'll be keeping an eye on it, for sure. I really hope this doesn't disappoint, because it looks like it has quite a bit of potential.

Years

I don't see the logic behind "let's make 80% of the gameplay look boring and then MAYBE PEOPLE WILL WANT TO BUY IT!" In the gameplay I saw they only controlled the city twice, and the first time was so fast that everyone I was watching it with had no idea what was even going on, lol. Notice how they teased Beyond? It had interesting plot, plus a lot of interesting fighting. That's how you tease a game.

Thing is though, Beyond is further on, I think, than WatchDogs. This game isn't due out till sometime in 2014, so maybe they were really restricted in what they could show.

This game might not be for some people.​

Arsenic

[div=font-size: 18px; font-family: 'Kaushan script
Years
@Above

Where did you find out it comes out 2014, I can only find a TBA when I search.

I can't wait for this.

Years
I was quite surprised when I saw them announce this game during E3. When I watched the footage they played, needless to say I became speechless. It looks like it'll be a pretty awesome game.

CarefulWetPaint

Doctor Lobotomy
Years
Personally I watched the gameplay video and thought the game looked amazing and really interesting! This will definitely be a game I will pick up and I can not wait to see more on it.

Oh that E3 trailer made it look even cooler!

Joshawott

Banned
Years
My reaction to the game:

Spoiler:

Years
I agree with Fry.
I have been thinking more and more about this game and I think it is growing on me more. I just hope that it lives up to all of this hype!​

Klippy

L E G E N D of
Years
Looks amazing. The cool Assassin's Creed and GTA mix is really interesting to me and I can't wait to see how good it turns out to be.

Back