The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Roleplay Corner > Roleplay Lounge

Notices

Roleplay Lounge Lounge about in Out-Of-Character discussions linked to individual roleplays. This is the best place to find existing roleplays to join, or create the sign-up thread for a roleplay of your own!

Advertise here

View Poll Results: Which Family is teh bestest evar?
Sacred Fire is teh HOTTEST!! 7 43.75%
Divine Water is teh COOLEST!! 6 37.50%
I pickdid BOTH of dem. 1 6.25%
I'm gunna rate dis RP! 1 6.25%
Dafuq did I just read?? 4 25.00%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 16. You may not vote on this poll

Old June 4th, 2012, 09:11 PM
Rose Quartz
Let's change the future

Nature: Brave
Send a message via Skype™ to Rose Quartz

Advertise here
(Masashi is Mick Fizz's character)

| Full Name: | Hikari Natsumi Dendetsu

| Nicknames: | Hinami-chan

| Sex: | Female

| Age: | 17

Family: | Sacred Fire

| Career: | Hikari is an ninja and helps out anyway she can, doesn't matter what it is, she will help with anything. Mostly Hikari treats injured people though.

| Appearance: |
Spoiler:
(with aqua blue eyes NOT red eyes)

Hikari has straight dark hair despite that her name is Hikari which means "light". Hikari has aqua blue eyes that perfectly fit her dark hair color and her personality, it shows her sweet, kind and shy side. She wears a tail in her hair with something that looks like a Shuriken on the top of the tail, attached with a red ribbon.

Hikari wears a shinobi outfit that still shows her feminine thanks to the colors, white, gold, red and a little green on the shoulders. Hikari is very skinny and has a asia tinted skin, she's not exactly tinted, but she's not pale either. She wears her katana on her left side, though it doesn't matter with which hand she takes out her katana cuz she both left and right handed.

Her katana has a aqua blue handheld with a dragon pattern on the end of the handheld and by the begin. The edge of the case of the katana shows a dragon too.

| Personality: | Hikari is a kind hearted and caring young women with a passion for singing. She really likes to do this and exclaims that it releases her from the stress she sometimes have, or that it calms her down whenever she is upset, she has a really beautiful voice but doesn't sing in front of people. Hikari can be a little cold hearted too, but only against enemies, it sometimes thicks her off. She and Hinata-miu are often find in the forest, mostly Hikari is leaning against Hinata when she's sleeping on the ground. Hikari is very polite towards her elders, she sometimes must act like a princess because her mother told her so. She somehow shows the personality of an Entei, though, don't be tricked, Hikari can be very hyper, happy-go-lucky-like and funny sometimes. What is unexpected is that Hikari can also be very shy.

| History: | Hikari was very close with her two years older brother, Masashi, since young age. It's not known why they are so close though. Ever since Hikari could walk and talk she pulled pranks on her beloved older brother, mostly she jumped out of trees and landed right on him. When she got older she stopped pulling pranks on him though and got more serious. Now she asks her brother for advice and such.

When the tower she and her brother and sister were staying in burned down to the ground, they died. After being brought back to life Hikari was quite scared for other people and was mostly found around her brother in hope he would protect her. A year after the event she turned back to her old selve and made new friends who she played with. After turning 14 Hikari became more serious and stopped pulling pranks on her brother, she still likes to do it sometimes though. Hikari was already good at ninjutsu since that she trained at age of 8, but she became better at age of 14.

| Skills: | Hikari is very good in ninjutsu and also can sword fight. She can sing very well and likes to draw.

| Flaws: | Even though Hikari is very good at Ninjutsu, her actions sometimes fail which makes her hit the ground. She's also not very good at cooking (she could learn it but it upsets her when she does something wrong).

| Weapon: | Katana
Spoiler:

and she knows ninjutsu.

| Pokemon: | Entei

| Pokemon Name: | Hinata-Miu (Mi-ew)(Hikaru usually calls her Hinata)

| Pokemon Personality: | Hinata is a very happy and caring Entei, she likes it to be around Hikari and when Hikari leans against her when she's napping. Hinata-miu is her actual name and she prefers have people to call her like this, but Hikari finds Hinata shorter so only Hikari is allowed to call her that. Hinata is protective towards Hikari, because she knows if Hikari dies, she will too, but the main reason is because Hikari is her best friend.

| Pokemon History: | Hinata-miu was always found around Hikari ever since she was a little girl, when the Lugia clan and the Ho-oh clan departed Hinata made sure for Hikari's safety by staying with her even at night, thanks to this she never really got the chance to make friends, so her only friend is Hikari and the linked pokemon of Hikari's friends.

| Pokemon Specialty: | Hinata-miu is a very good fighter and has alot stamina.

| Pokemon Flaws: | She can have a short temper sometimes and she sleeps alot.

| Proof of Reading: |
Spoiler:
Ethan fought an team rocket grunt to help out an kimono girl, the boss of the dance theater thanks him and starts telling a story of the ancients times, why the tower is burned.

miss Dentsutsu and mister Densetsu were madly in love, miss densetsu was linked to Ho-oh, mister Densetsu was linked to lugia. One day he and Lugia accidentally created a storm, do i need to go on? Or did i prove enough?

| Anything Else: | Hikari is fast embaressed in situations such as love.
Brothers
Sisters
Theme
Maya Nami Kyuuketsuki / Ryuu Higoroshi / Luna / Lucina / Lacy / Madison Campbell

Last edited by Rose Quartz; June 4th, 2012 at 09:22 PM.
Old June 5th, 2012, 04:03 AM
Lt. Col. Fantastic
The Arianator

Nature: Sassy
Yeah, I think I'll just scrap this character. I'll do some research about Japan, and things.

And the uncle was Lugia's Link...I should have put that.
Old June 5th, 2012, 09:53 AM
PkMnTrainer Yellow
RP Mentor
Community Supporter

Nature: Hardy
I apologize, but it seems I'm reserved and I simply cannot join another roleplay at this time without serious consequences.
Old June 5th, 2012, 12:50 PM
-Grayscale-
I'м α gℓαѕѕ cнιℓ∂...

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Grayscale- View Post
Spoiler:

Full Name: Kim Densetsu
Nicknames: Likes being addressed as 'Kid'.
Sex:
Female
Family:
Sacred Fire
Career:
Hunter

Appearance: Kim, though very petite and thin, has a noticeably fair amount of muscle which makes up a lot of her weight and shape. Her skin itself is tan from being outdoors in the sunlight, touched with the many scars she's gotten hunting and accidentally hurting herself one way or another(mostly on her arms and legs, though she has a claw scratch on her left cheek she got from one of the creatures she was attacking at the time). A variety of freckles line her nose and cheeks, and she has brown eyes which almost blend into her pupils. Kim's black, slightly curvy hair has been cut a little short to avoid snag, with long bangs that almost go over her eyes. The hair has some small dyed yellow streaks inside. She's also rather tall, towering 5'8.

Her hunting clothes, which she only puts on when working, are dark brown and ripped/torn badly from so much use. Though they are rather simple, her clothes are different types of colors that resemble a camouflage pattern, and cover her skin up to the elbow and knees. Underneath everything is chain armor and shoulder pads, which acts as her only real protection. Her large, leather boots are a must when going outside. She also carries a small, rough bag on her back to carry home whatever she catches. Everything is a little dirty and big, but Kim refuses to get a change of clothing.

At home, she wears a long, black cloak with golden stripes flowing downward(similar to the stripes you'd see on a Raikou). The cloak's color starts pure black, but eventually turns a vivid purple, and fades to white near the end of the fabric. Underneath the cloak is a white long-sleeved shirt outlined with gold, and a plain black skirt. A black belt with a small blue X is also worn around her waist. Other smaller, thinner belts wrap around her arms and shirt. Kim wears a light yellow scarf with her in each outfit, though she frequently hides it while working to avoid being seen.

Personality:
'Kid', as she likes being called, is an unusually energetic and yet lazy individual. She's constantly on the move, usually hunting or running around with her pokemon partner even past her usual 'bedtime'. If she isn't doing that, she is probably practicing her combat techniques and fooling around with her spear. Fighting is one of her main hobbies, as long as she doesn't get hurt. However, when it comes to doing something she doesn't like, her stubborn attitude and pouting can make it close to impossible for her to do anything. Kid also has a high temper that shouldn't be set off(she won't hesitate to get a little violent). Overall she's about doing whatever she wants, and having fun doing whatever the heck she wants to do. This also implies a lot of selfishness in her direction.

Most of her good traits can be guided out of her nasty attitude with a bit of kindness. Kid's trust is, actually, rather easy to gain and she warms up to people pretty quickly. She's also just as quick to judge people and earn disliking towards them. If she does consider someone a good friend, Kid will do everything in her being to protect that one person and make them happy anyway she can(this doesn't mean she's willing to give up anything too important to her for them). Ironically, she'll tease her friends more than she would anyone else and assume it doesn't bother them. But she can be serious at times, and be a great person to lean on when you're down.

History:
Her life before the accident was rather simple. She was a very naive and kind child, and didn't see anything wrong with her life or the world in general. It was perfect, and she was also close to perfect. Obedient, loyal, and trustworthy. However, she did feel often left out and lonely. Her younger brother and sister both got more attention, and seemed to leave her out of games and other such things siblings do together. It made her feel sad, but she got used to it over the years. When the tower began to catch on flame and crash in her mother's outrage, Kim was struck and held down by some fallen wooden panels that prevented her from escaping. Although her younger siblings had tried to help, by the time she had gathered enough air to scream at them to leave the building, the floor above them had caved in along with the rest of the tower. The impact was fatal to all of them. Though they were brought back to life shortly after, Kim blamed herself for her sibling's pain. She thought she could've saved them if she had been more careful.

Growing more anti-social and overall negative, her attitude toward the world completely shifted as soon as her mother and father broke apart. She was, and always has been, angry with both of them. Trying to get stronger, she would practice jabbing and hurling her spear at things every day. Other times she didn't even want to practice, she just wanted to get her anger out. Her passion for hunting also arose after the accident, and it is literally her hugest stress reliever and she can't do without it. She also began attaching more to pokemon rather than humans, especially her partner, Kira. Nowadays, she just wishes everyone would stop fighting. And if she has to fight and win to get that war to stop, she'll fight hard for her family.

Skills:
...Well, she's good at killing stuff. She's also a fantastic tracker.
Flaws: Completely useless when it comes to helping someone w/ an injury, and is overly clumsy.

Weapon:
A long spear, with crescent blades below the head. The head is a little rough and large, yet very sharp.

Pokemon:
Raikou

Pokemon Name: Kira
Pokemon Personality:
Kira is very similar to Kim in both her stubborn attitude and laziness. However, she is much more serious and not the kind of pokemon to joke around. When times get tough, Kira is the one that gets tougher. And these times are always hard. Her loyalty knows no bounds, and yet she only has Kim to reveal that loyalty to; the Raikou doesn't seem to trust anyone except for her nowadays.
Pokemon History:
Kira has been with Kim since they were tiny. Their bond is inseparable, and although she liked being with the other two legendary beasts, she never seemed to be good at socializing with either of them. The accident only made things worse, and Kira went into a state of depression. She relied on Kim to lift her out of it, and now she depends on Kim to close to everything.
Pokemon Specialty:
RUNNING, and climbing.
Pokemon Flaws:
Isn't knowledgeable about other people or pokemon whatsoever, and isn't a great fighter.

Proof of Reading:
It's too bad she got so mad she crushed her own kids.

Anything Else:
-
Finished. Sorry it took such a long time.

Y๏ย ђย๓คภร คrє ๏๒є๔iєภt t๏ ค Ŧคยlt, คrєภ't y๏ย?
}{ deviantArt }{ Old Account }{

Last edited by -Grayscale-; June 6th, 2012 at 02:55 PM.
Old June 5th, 2012, 02:49 PM
BrainstØrm
Lonely Planet Boy

Nature: Lonely
Send a message via Skype™ to BrainstØrm
I'm sorry to say that my SU will be more delayed. Teachers at my school have decided to go on a test frenzy and I have little spare time because of that. I got a draft saved in my laptop, but it ain't gonna cut it.
Old June 5th, 2012, 03:53 PM
Dusk
Fighting to Renew my Past...

Quote:
Originally Posted by PinkSapphire View Post
Spoiler:
(Masashi is Mick Fizz's character)

| Full Name: | Hikari Natsumi Dendetsu

| Nicknames: | Hinami-chan

| Sex: | Female

| Age: | 17

Family: | Sacred Fire

| Career: | Hikari is an ninja and helps out anyway she can, doesn't matter what it is, she will help with anything. Mostly Hikari treats injured people though.

| Appearance: |
Spoiler:
(with aqua blue eyes NOT red eyes)

Hikari has straight dark hair despite that her name is Hikari which means "light". Hikari has aqua blue eyes that perfectly fit her dark hair color and her personality, it shows her sweet, kind and shy side. She wears a tail in her hair with something that looks like a Shuriken on the top of the tail, attached with a red ribbon.

Hikari wears a shinobi outfit that still shows her feminine thanks to the colors, white, gold, red and a little green on the shoulders. Hikari is very skinny and has a asia tinted skin, she's not exactly tinted, but she's not pale either. She wears her katana on her left side, though it doesn't matter with which hand she takes out her katana cuz she both left and right handed.

Her katana has a aqua blue handheld with a dragon pattern on the end of the handheld and by the begin. The edge of the case of the katana shows a dragon too.

| Personality: | Hikari is a kind hearted and caring young women with a passion for singing. She really likes to do this and exclaims that it releases her from the stress she sometimes have, or that it calms her down whenever she is upset, she has a really beautiful voice but doesn't sing in front of people. Hikari can be a little cold hearted too, but only against enemies, it sometimes thicks her off. She and Hinata-miu are often find in the forest, mostly Hikari is leaning against Hinata when she's sleeping on the ground. Hikari is very polite towards her elders, she sometimes must act like a princess because her mother told her so. She somehow shows the personality of an Entei, though, don't be tricked, Hikari can be very hyper, happy-go-lucky-like and funny sometimes. What is unexpected is that Hikari can also be very shy.

| History: | Hikari was very close with her two years older brother, Masashi, since young age. It's not known why they are so close though. Ever since Hikari could walk and talk she pulled pranks on her beloved older brother, mostly she jumped out of trees and landed right on him. When she got older she stopped pulling pranks on him though and got more serious. Now she asks her brother for advice and such.

When the tower she and her brother and sister were staying in burned down to the ground, they died. After being brought back to life Hikari was quite scared for other people and was mostly found around her brother in hope he would protect her. A year after the event she turned back to her old selve and made new friends who she played with. After turning 14 Hikari became more serious and stopped pulling pranks on her brother, she still likes to do it sometimes though. Hikari was already good at ninjutsu since that she trained at age of 8, but she became better at age of 14.

| Skills: | Hikari is very good in ninjutsu and also can sword fight. She can sing very well and likes to draw.

| Flaws: | Even though Hikari is very good at Ninjutsu, her actions sometimes fail which makes her hit the ground. She's also not very good at cooking (she could learn it but it upsets her when she does something wrong).

| Weapon: | Katana
Spoiler:

and she knows ninjutsu.

| Pokemon: | Entei

| Pokemon Name: | Hinata-Miu (Mi-ew)(Hikaru usually calls her Hinata)

| Pokemon Personality: | Hinata is a very happy and caring Entei, she likes it to be around Hikari and when Hikari leans against her when she's napping. Hinata-miu is her actual name and she prefers have people to call her like this, but Hikari finds Hinata shorter so only Hikari is allowed to call her that. Hinata is protective towards Hikari, because she knows if Hikari dies, she will too, but the main reason is because Hikari is her best friend.

| Pokemon History: | Hinata-miu was always found around Hikari ever since she was a little girl, when the Lugia clan and the Ho-oh clan departed Hinata made sure for Hikari's safety by staying with her even at night, thanks to this she never really got the chance to make friends, so her only friend is Hikari and the linked pokemon of Hikari's friends.

| Pokemon Specialty: | Hinata-miu is a very good fighter and has alot stamina.

| Pokemon Flaws: | She can have a short temper sometimes and she sleeps alot.

| Proof of Reading: |
Spoiler:
Ethan fought an team rocket grunt to help out an kimono girl, the boss of the dance theater thanks him and starts telling a story of the ancients times, why the tower is burned.

miss Dentsutsu and mister Densetsu were madly in love, miss densetsu was linked to Ho-oh, mister Densetsu was linked to lugia. One day he and Lugia accidentally created a storm, do i need to go on? Or did i prove enough?

| Anything Else: | Hikari is fast embaressed in situations such as love.
Accepted.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lt. Col. Fantastic View Post
Yeah, I think I'll just scrap this character. I'll do some research about Japan, and things.

And the uncle was Lugia's Link...I should have put that.
You... Probably shouldn't claim any relation to them or other legendaries unless you've completely gone over it with me. I don't entirely agree with anyone else having relations to the leaders other than their children.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PkMnTrainer Yellow View Post
I apologize, but it seems I'm reserved and I simply cannot join another roleplay at this time without serious consequences.
Your spot is now open for someone new.

Quote:
Finished. Sorry it took such a long time.
Wonderful. Accepted.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mick Fizz View Post
I'm sorry to say that my SU will be more delayed. Teachers at my school have decided to go on a test frenzy and I have little spare time because of that. I got a draft saved in my laptop, but it ain't gonna cut it.
As long as it's up on here when you're done, I've got no problems.

NOTICE

The Zapdos Spot is now open for someone to take. BE WARNED, THIS SPOT IS VERY IMPORTANT! If you are planning to take this spot, you must be devoted to it, so you won't simply abandon the RP and leave the character lost.

Also:

I created my own character Tsurara Densetsu, along with Articuno. Does anyone think I should make him a sign-up sheet so that you may all see, or should I just leave it a surprise for everyone to find out later?

FINALLY:

For those of you who stuck a sign-up, and have yet to make your sign up or even post since then, your reservations will disappear within the next three days or so. If you're actually working on a sign-up, let me know.

Spots are on a first-come, first-serve basis. However, if the RP starts, any open spots will still be available; you'll just be behind everyone else who's already started.

Thanks for your time in reading this,
~Akio

Last edited by Dusk; June 5th, 2012 at 04:09 PM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Old June 6th, 2012, 04:51 AM
Lt. Col. Fantastic
The Arianator

Okay I think I've finished. Here it is

Spoiler:
Full Name: Sakimoto Makoto
Nicknames: None

Sex: Male
Family: Divine Water
Career: None, however he fancies himself a dragoon, like his father. Oh, and he hunts for food.

Appearance: Think Kain from final fantasy 4 (I'll upload a picture soon) only with light blue (salamence color) and red instead of purple-blue armor. His spear is also different, it is a naginata, instead of whatever Kain has. The head piece/helmet is also different, instead of a dragon it is shaped like a Salamence (well, still shaped like a dragon, just not the same one) He almost always wears his armor, instead of when he sleeps. Underneath, his a tall, muscular man, with a strong-looking face. His eyes are blue, and his hair is long, curly and blonde. It is kept in a ponytail style, and sticks out the back of his helmet. He has fair colored skin, mainly because his helmet and armor block all of the sun. He has some scars on his hands, from playing with spears as a child and just general wounds from growing up.

Spoiler:
Front
Back

Personality: Makoto's father was a Dragoon. Pride is very important in their family, and it cost Makoto his father. That pride is exactly what makes Makoto fight. He was kicked out of the army for fighting another soldier, but he feels a duty to his father to follow in his footsteps. He is still a soldier at heart. Protecting his family is his way of honoring his father, who he believes would have done the same. He isn't all stiff and boorish, however. He jokes around a lot when not in battle, and there is a definate line between his serious and joking modes, making the shift ino one or the other almost instantly. He gets confused often on why he fights, and always gets mad at himself and simply states "for honor" whenever he has doubts.

History: He grew up with his sister, father, and mother. His father died in a fight. A teenager had a grudge against Makotos father, and taunted him into a fight. The punk had an ambush lying in wait, and they each stabbed Makoto's father multiple times, killing him. Makoto was very close to his father, so this had a big impact on him. His sister and mother moved in with the rest of the Divine Water family, while he went off to train for the military. He started learning karate and other forms of fighting (with weapons) but he got into a fight with another soldier and got kicked out. (after a serious physical punishment) He returned to his mother and sister to protect them and the rest of his family.

Skills: Good with a spear, and can hunt. He hunts with a bow and knife, but his archery is shabby at best. (not useful in a battle) He is in great shape and can run both fast and for extended times.
Flaws: With pride comes arrogance, and this is true for Makoto. He is also young, he has almost no experience. Death also sickens him, and could not take life from just anybody. He would really have to hate you, or be in a life or death situation. He is intelligent, but not educated. He has never gone to school, and only knows things he has encountered. (so a legendary pokemon such as entei might suprise or intimidate him)

Weapons: Naginata, And a hunting knife. He knows very basic karate a but a novice could beat him. He likes to practice in his spare time, karate chopping inanimate objects to the amusement of Kaisho

Pokemon: Salamence
Pokemon Name: Kaisho

Pokemon Personality: Kaisho is quiet, and very mature for one who recently evolved into "adult" form. He is extremely protective of Makoto and cannot imagine life without him. One flaw in his maturity is his temper, especially when Makoto is threatened by a stronger opponent. He threatens anyone who poses a threat to Makoto, often giving very vivid, horrible explanations of exactly how he will kill them. (Makoto can translate. They communicate through telepathy, but Kaisho doesn't like to telepethize with others) Kaisho also likes to lay rather than stand, and can be lazy when not in immediate danger.

Pokemon History: Kaisho shares his history with Makoto.

Pokemon Specialty: Flying, breath attacks, claw attacks, biting attacks, tail attacks (not really specialties, but those are the attacks he can use. His specialty is flying and claw)

Pokemon Flaws: Kaisho is arrogant, and would not give up a fight. If he gets in a battle he won't win, he'll die before giving in. (unless Makoto tells him to) His physical weaknesses are few, but should not be overlooked. His wings are valuable and not protected very well. Flying is one of his greatest advantages, and without it he can be surrounded and overpowered quicker. This one sounds cruel, but cutting off his tail would help too. He can sweep with it to keep people off his rear. Finally, that nice 4x ice weakness will haunt him, especially with the legendary Suicune runnung around.

Proof of Reading: Ethan protects the Kamino girls with his Quilava. The rocket gangster loses, and the old guy tells a tale of the two families

Anything Else: None

Oh...that Zapdos spot....must...resist...

Last edited by Lt. Col. Fantastic; June 6th, 2012 at 01:18 PM. Reason: Had to fix typos
Old June 6th, 2012, 04:58 AM
Rose Quartz
Let's change the future

Oniichan, can i let SD make a SU over yahoo (he does that at school, his only chance) so that i can post it for him here? He still can't come on PC, and this till next week probely.
Brothers
Sisters
Theme
Maya Nami Kyuuketsuki / Ryuu Higoroshi / Luna / Lucina / Lacy / Madison Campbell
Old June 6th, 2012, 06:11 AM
pokeman10000
Leftie

Nature: Serious
Secret!!! You must keep your character a secret, although we will probably find out about you character in your first post...uhh... Yeah, just make it a secret!
Old June 6th, 2012, 10:11 AM
NightOfRemorse
my anxieties have anxieties

Full Name: Adeline Murray
Nicknames: Addie
Sex: Female

Family: Sacred Fire
Career: Medicine/Potion Maker

Appearance: Addie is very lean, appearing to completely lack any evidence of muscle. She is of about average height, standing at 5'4. Her skin is pale and doesn't tan very easily, just temporarily turning an unusually bright red when in the hot sun. Another side effect to sun exposure is that Addie will develop faint brown freckles running along the bridge of her nose and beneath both her pale hazel eyes. These freckles come and go, however, as hiding away indoors for a few weeks will get rid of them. Addie has a dimple on her left cheek when she smiles, and she's always wondered what the heck happened to the other one. Her wavy blond (nearly white) hair is very long, just reaching the arch of her back. She never styles it in any way, just leaves it down. Addie wears a plain black dress that buttons up on the front. The collar as well as the ends of the sleeves have a ruffled appearance. The sleeves are long and end a little bit before the wrists. The dress also has a small belt around the waistline.
Spoiler:

Personality: Addie is laid-back and indifferent to most things. Whenever dealing with difficult situations, she isn't one to freak out and worry about what should be done. It's obvious, of course. When in doubt, just get your Pokémon to kill it. Addie hates having to participate in physical fights herself and will only do so if it is absolutely necessary, or rather, when she deems it necessary. The reason for that is she isn't so great at fighting, and she's quite lazy as well. However, her excuse is always, "I can't fight you, I'll get all gross…" in the calmest voice possible.

If, for some reason, Calypso can't fight for Addie, Addie does have a back up plan. She has some telekinetic power that allows her to lift anything below forty pounds. She makes use of this power by lifting up her dagger or other objects behind an enemy and throwing it hard against their head in an attempt to knock them out or kill them. However, her eyes will glow a bright blue when she uses this power so anyone familiar with her wouldn't be caught off guard. Addie always wants to avoid having to make quick, rapid movement, not only because she is lazy, but she has exercise-induced asthma as well. Addie frequently tries to do things "the easy way"; shortcuts are her best friends. She has a tendency to act very sarcastic with people whose personality clashes with her own; people who seem to have too much fun with everything they do, and people who get way too angry over nothing. Addie has a strong dislike for most Pokémon (with the exception of Calypso), but she doesn't express that opinion due to the possibility of execution or banishment.

Addie and Calypso are very close and will do anything for each other. They rarely have an argument with each other because they have a tight bond and feel and think nearly the same way. Calypso often collects berries, plants, and other obscure ingredients so Addie can brew potions and medicines. Addie is very skilled at making them, but to her annoyance, people love to tease her by calling her a "witch" claiming she looks and acts like one, with the bonus of making potions.

History: Addie was born to her two parents as the middle child, in between an older sister and a younger brother. Her life was mostly carefree and she spent her time playing with her siblings inside the house. Addie was never allowed to go outside and run around because she frequently got asthma attacks and her parents wanted to remain cautious. While her siblings ran around and played tag outside, Addie's mom taught her how to make medicines and potions. Since Addie was inside so often, she became very skilled in making potions. Her father was almost always working elsewhere, so he rarely showed his face at the house.

Even though Calypso wanted to go outside and play with Addie's siblings and their Pokémon links, she stayed inside to keep Addie company. The two constantly experimented different mixes of certain ingredients and kept track of what the result was. They loved finding out what happened when their creations were consumed. As long as Addie promised she wouldn't run, she was allowed to go outside with Calypso to train her in battle. Addie hated not getting to move around much, but as years when on, she became used to it and is now quite lazy.

Skills: Making potions/brews/medicines, telekinesis, remaining calm
Flaws: terrible fighter, lazy, tries to do everything in the easiest way possible, is sarcastic, can't run or fight very well due to asthma, eyes glow when using telekinesis so it's easy to know what she's doing
Weapon: Addie has the power of telekinesis, though it is not very strong and she can't lift anything heavier than forty pounds. She carries around a medium sized dagger and frequently bounces it around in the air with her telekinesis when she's bored.

Pokemon: Absol
Pokemon Name: Calypso
Pokemon Personality: Calypso can be just as lazy as Addie, the only difference is that she is physically able to fight, and so she does. Calypso only fights when Addie tells her she may, or when the situation obviously calls for it. She is also very calm and laid back, for the most part.
Pokemon History: (Same as Addie)
Pokemon Specialty: Has very high attack, can remain levelheaded
Pokemon Flaws: Can't take many hits, is almost as careless as Addie is

Proof of Reading: *proves it* That guy smokes and has a wheezy voice! Smoking is bad for the environment, sir.

Anything Else: When Addie does happen to get nervous or tense, she cracks the joints in her fingers to try and distract herself.

((I'm sorry, I took forever -___- if I need to change anything, let me know. I have a feeling I must have messed up somewhere, hahaha.))
I stay away
Old June 7th, 2012, 01:43 PM
-Grayscale-
I'м α gℓαѕѕ cнιℓ∂...

When can we start this? It'd be nice to know when everyone's finals ended.

Y๏ย ђย๓คภร คrє ๏๒є๔iєภt t๏ ค Ŧคยlt, คrєภ't y๏ย?
}{ deviantArt }{ Old Account }{

Old June 7th, 2012, 03:40 PM
BrainstØrm
Lonely Planet Boy

I'm almost done with mine, I think I will have it done by tonight or tomorrow. Most likely tonight.
Old June 7th, 2012, 04:04 PM
Dusk

Quote:
Okay I think I've finished. Here it is

Spoiler:
Full Name: Sakimoto Makoto
Nicknames: None

Career: None, however he fancies himself a dragoon, like his father. Oh, and he hunts for food.

Appearance: Think Kain from final fantasy 4 (I'll upload a picture soon) only with light blue (salamence color) and red instead of purple-blue armor. His spear is also different, it is a naginata, instead of whatever Kain has. The head piece/helmet is also different, instead of a dragon it is shaped like a Salamence (well, still shaped like a dragon, just not the same one) He almost always wears his armor, instead of when he sleeps. Underneath, his a tall, muscular man, with a strong-looking face. His eyes are blue, and his hair is long, curly and blonde. It is kept in a ponytail style, and sticks out the back of his helmet. He has fair colored skin, mainly because his helmet and armor block all of the sun. He has some scars on his hands, from playing with spears as a child and just general wounds from growing up.

Spoiler:
Front
Back

Personality: Makoto's father was a Dragoon. Pride is very important in their family, and it cost Makoto his father. That pride is exactly what makes Makoto fight. He was kicked out of the army for fighting another soldier, but he feels a duty to his father to follow in his footsteps. He is still a soldier at heart. Protecting his family is his way of honoring his father, who he believes would have done the same. He isn't all stiff and boorish, however. He jokes around a lot when not in battle, and there is a definate line between his serious and joking modes, making the shift ino one or the other almost instantly. He gets confused often on why he fights, and always gets mad at himself and simply states "for honor" whenever he has doubts.

History: He grew up with his sister, father, and mother. His father died in a fight. A teenager had a grudge against Makotos father, and taunted him into a fight. The punk had an ambush lying in wait, and they each stabbed Makoto's father multiple times, killing him. Makoto was very close to his father, so this had a big impact on him. His sister and mother moved in with the rest of the Divine Water family, while he went off to train for the military. He started learning karate and other forms of fighting (with weapons) but he got into a fight with another soldier and got kicked out. (after a serious physical punishment) He returned to his mother and sister to protect them and the rest of his family.

Skills: Good with a spear, and can hunt. He hunts with a bow and knife, but his archery is shabby at best. (not useful in a battle) He is in great shape and can run both fast and for extended times.
Flaws: With pride comes arrogance, and this is true for Makoto. He is also young, he has almost no experience. Death also sickens him, and could not take life from just anybody. He would really have to hate you, or be in a life or death situation. He is intelligent, but not educated. He has never gone to school, and only knows things he has encountered. (so a legendary pokemon such as entei might suprise or intimidate him)

Weapons: Naginata, And a hunting knife. He knows very basic karate a but a novice could beat him. He likes to practice in his spare time, karate chopping inanimate objects to the amusement of Kaisho

Pokemon: Salamence
Pokemon Name: Kaisho

Pokemon Personality: Kaisho is quiet, and very mature for one who recently evolved into "adult" form. He is extremely protective of Makoto and cannot imagine life without him. One flaw in his maturity is his temper, especially when Makoto is threatened by a stronger opponent. He threatens anyone who poses a threat to Makoto, often giving very vivid, horrible explanations of exactly how he will kill them. (Makoto can translate. They communicate through telepathy, but Kaisho doesn't like to telepethize with others) Kaisho also likes to lay rather than stand, and can be lazy when not in immediate danger.

Pokemon History: Kaisho shares his history with Makoto.

Pokemon Specialty: Flying, breath attacks, claw attacks, biting attacks, tail attacks (not really specialties, but those are the attacks he can use. His specialty is flying and claw)

Pokemon Flaws: Kaisho is arrogant, and would not give up a fight. If he gets in a battle he won't win, he'll die before giving in. (unless Makoto tells him to) His physical weaknesses are few, but should not be overlooked. His wings are valuable and not protected very well. Flying is one of his greatest advantages, and without it he can be surrounded and overpowered quicker. This one sounds cruel, but cutting off his tail would help too. He can sweep with it to keep people off his rear. Finally, that nice 4x ice weakness will haunt him, especially with the legendary Suicune runnung around.

Proof of Reading: Ethan protects the Kamino girls with his Quilava. The rocket gangster loses, and the old guy tells a tale of the two families

Anything Else: None

Oh...that Zapdos spot....must...resist...
Other than the lack of a legitimate military in this RP, you're accepted.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PinkSapphire View Post
Oniichan, can i let SD make a SU over yahoo (he does that at school, his only chance) so that i can post it for him here? He still can't come on PC, and this till next week probely.
As long as it's posted here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pokeman10000 View Post
Secret!!! You must keep your character a secret, although we will probably find out about you character in your first post...uhh... Yeah, just make it a secret!
Secret it is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightOfRemorse View Post
Spoiler:
Full Name: Adeline Murray

Appearance: Addie is very lean, appearing to completely lack any evidence of muscle. She is of about average height, standing at 5'4. Her skin is pale and doesn't tan very easily, just temporarily turning an unusually bright red when in the hot sun. Another side effect to sun exposure is that Addie will develop faint brown freckles running along the bridge of her nose and beneath both her pale hazel eyes. These freckles come and go, however, as hiding away indoors for a few weeks will get rid of them. Addie has a dimple on her left cheek when she smiles, and she's always wondered what the heck happened to the other one. Her wavy blond (nearly white) hair is very long, just reaching the arch of her back. She never styles it in any way, just leaves it down. Addie wears a plain black dress that buttons up on the front. The collar as well as the ends of the sleeves have a ruffled appearance. The sleeves are long and end a little bit before the wrists. The dress also has a small belt around the waistline.
Spoiler:

Personality: Addie is laid-back and indifferent to most things. Whenever dealing with difficult situations, she isn't one to freak out and worry about what should be done. It's obvious, of course. When in doubt, just get your Pokémon to kill it. Addie hates having to participate in physical fights herself and will only do so if it is absolutely necessary, or rather, when she deems it necessary. The reason for that is she isn't so great at fighting, and she's quite lazy as well. However, her excuse is always, "I can't fight you, I'll get all gross…" in the calmest voice possible.

If, for some reason, Calypso can't fight for Addie, Addie does have a back up plan. She has some telekinetic power that allows her to lift anything below forty pounds. She makes use of this power by lifting up her dagger or other objects behind an enemy and throwing it hard against their head in an attempt to knock them out or kill them. However, her eyes will glow a bright blue when she uses this power so anyone familiar with her wouldn't be caught off guard. Addie always wants to avoid having to make quick, rapid movement, not only because she is lazy, but she has exercise-induced asthma as well. Addie frequently tries to do things "the easy way"; shortcuts are her best friends. She has a tendency to act very sarcastic with people whose personality clashes with her own; people who seem to have too much fun with everything they do, and people who get way too angry over nothing. Addie has a strong dislike for most Pokémon (with the exception of Calypso), but she doesn't express that opinion due to the possibility of execution or banishment.

Addie and Calypso are very close and will do anything for each other. They rarely have an argument with each other because they have a tight bond and feel and think nearly the same way. Calypso often collects berries, plants, and other obscure ingredients so Addie can brew potions and medicines. Addie is very skilled at making them, but to her annoyance, people love to tease her by calling her a "witch" claiming she looks and acts like one, with the bonus of making potions.

History: Addie was born to her two parents as the middle child, in between an older sister and a younger brother. Her life was mostly carefree and she spent her time playing with her siblings inside the house. Addie was never allowed to go outside and run around because she frequently got asthma attacks and her parents wanted to remain cautious. While her siblings ran around and played tag outside, Addie's mom taught her how to make medicines and potions. Since Addie was inside so often, she became very skilled in making potions. Her father was almost always working elsewhere, so he rarely showed his face at the house.

Even though Calypso wanted to go outside and play with Addie's siblings and their Pokémon links, she stayed inside to keep Addie company. The two constantly experimented different mixes of certain ingredients and kept track of what the result was. They loved finding out what happened when their creations were consumed. As long as Addie promised she wouldn't run, she was allowed to go outside with Calypso to train her in battle. Addie hated not getting to move around much, but as years when on, she became used to it and is now quite lazy.

Flaws: terrible fighter, lazy, tries to do everything in the easiest way possible, is sarcastic, can't run or fight very well due to asthma, eyes glow when using telekinesis so it's easy to know what she's doing
Weapon: Addie has the power of telekinesis, though it is not very strong and she can't lift anything heavier than forty pounds. She carries around a medium sized dagger and frequently bounces it around in the air with her telekinesis when she's bored.

Pokemon: Absol
Pokemon Name: Calypso
Pokemon Personality: Calypso can be just as lazy as Addie, the only difference is that she is physically able to fight, and so she does. Calypso only fights when Addie tells her she may, or when the situation obviously calls for it. She is also very calm and laid back, for the most part.
Pokemon Specialty: Has very high attack, can remain levelheaded
Pokemon Flaws: Can't take many hits, is almost as careless as Addie is

Proof of Reading: *proves it* That guy smokes and has a wheezy voice! Smoking is bad for the environment, sir.

Anything Else: When Addie does happen to get nervous or tense, she cracks the joints in her fingers to try and distract herself.

((I'm sorry, I took forever -___- if I need to change anything, let me know. I have a feeling I must have messed up somewhere, hahaha.))
WONDERFUL!! You are accepted.

Also, I feel like you deserve the Zapdos spot. If you want to alter your sign-up a bit to use Zapdos, you're more than welcome.

Yes... I enjoyed your sign-up that much.

Quote:
When can we start this? It'd be nice to know when everyone's finals ended.
Hopefully soon. I'll work on the IC maybe after a few days. Once we have the Zapdos spot filled, and I weed out the reserves that weren't acted on.

Old June 7th, 2012, 04:44 PM
BrainstØrm
Lonely Planet Boy

Done, let me know if it's okay or if I need to edit something. Stupid school...

Full Name:
Masashi Densetsu
Nicknames: Water Prince

Career: Prince, Water purifier.
Appearance: Well-dressed and well-groomed, Masashi looks like in this picture, with the exception of his hair being blue:
http://cdn.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/thumb/f/f5/HeartGold_SoulSilver_Lance.png/220px-HeartGold_SoulSilver_Lance.png

Personality: Masashi is a man who one would expect to be from a high class. Not only because of the way he looks, but also because of the way he speaks and his attitude towards life. After reading this, I am sure you would picture Masashi as an arrogant, overly-proud man who does not care about the lower class at all. But allow me to tell you something, he is not that way at all. Although he /is/ a little proud, like calling himself the Water Prince and expecting others to call him that way, he does not look down on lower-classed people or show arrogance. On the contrary, he is polite towards every person he meets and will try to help those in trouble unless he considers them a threat to him and his family.

Masashi is also a very reserved person who tends to keep things to himself. However, he shares a very close bond with his younger sister Hikari and is very protective of her. He would even give his own life to keep her safe. One could say that she is one of the very, VERY few people that the Water Prince truly loves. Apart from Akira, she is the only being he trusts completely.

History: Masashi grew up being very close to his younger sister Hikari, but never knew why. He used to be very playful, and one would say reckless. However, there was something that changed him forever. He was with his two sisters in a tower known as Brass Tower when suddenly the building burned down. Unable to fight the fire and save his sisters, the three of them and their Pokémon perished in said fire. When he was revived, he could feel nothing but guilt and regret, thinking that if he had trained with Akira and hadn’t been so reckless he would have been able to save his sisters. Because of these thoughts, he and Akira learned more about their abilities and Masashi started acting like a high-class gentleman, being more polite and calm, wearing clothes that would suit a prince more often, and losing that reckless, childish personality he used to have before the Brass Tower fire.
During this time he learned to battle with daggers, knives, and objects like that, while he and Akira dominated the ability to purify water. He also became extremely protective of Hikari, because after the fire he didn’t want to lose her one more time. After many years of intense dagger combat training, he became a pretty agile and good battler, however, he neglected hand-to-hand combat.

Skills: Masashi trained to become a great fighter, using daggers mainly. He is also good at battling with knives and canes. Fighting aside, the Water Prince has a remarkable ability to reason and solve certain riddles.
Flaws: Masashi didn’t put much attention into hand-to-hand combat training so he is not very good at it. He can also lose control of situations and become unable to think properly when pushed beyond the line.
Weapon: Daggers. His dagger of choice is this one.
http://memberfiles.freewebs.com/49/78/80067849/photos/weapons/dagger.jpg

Pokemon: Suicune
Pokemon Name: Akira
Pokemon Personality: Akira is usually polite, like his partner. However, this politeness will be shown only if he thinks the other one deserves it.
Pokemon History: Akira’s part is pretty much the same as Masashi, as he would follow him wherever he went (and still does). He perished in the fire at Brass Tower along with Masashi and all the others who were trapped there, but was revived later. Since his revival, both he and Masashi have strived to become stronger and dominate their skills so as to be able to fight tough situations like those.
Pokemon Specialty: Akira can purify water just by touching it and walk across water
GEEZUS. Apart from that, he can move at very high speeds, and he is very agile and accurate.
Pokemon Flaws: Akira can be upset easily and be aggressive for no real reason.

Proof of Reading: When the old man stopped, Ethan smiled, seeming to have enjoyed the story.

Anything Else: (Anything other than this that you'd like to add?)
Old June 7th, 2012, 06:30 PM
Lt. Col. Fantastic
The Arianator

Great! And, uh, the military thing is kinda minor. Just know his father was a dragoon and he wants to be like him.

Mr. Aladdin sir! Have a wish or two or three!
Old June 7th, 2012, 06:48 PM
NightOfRemorse
my anxieties have anxieties

Quote:
Originally Posted by 徳清アキオ View Post
WONDERFUL!! You are accepted.

Also, I feel like you deserve the Zapdos spot. If you want to alter your sign-up a bit to use Zapdos, you're more than welcome.

Yes... I enjoyed your sign-up that much.
Awh, well thanks! :D I'd actually love that very much, so I'll edit in the altered SU in a couple of hours.

Edit: Here it is~ let me know if I messed up anything in the history.

Spoiler:
Full Name: Adeline Densetsu

Spoiler:

If, for some reason, Fulgora can't fight for Addie, Addie does have a back up plan. She has some telekinetic power that allows her to lift anything below forty pounds. She makes use of this power by lifting up her dagger or other objects behind an enemy and throwing it hard against their head in an attempt to knock them out or kill them. However, her eyes will glow a bright blue when she uses this power so anyone familiar with her wouldn't be caught off guard. Addie always wants to avoid having to make quick, rapid movement, not only because she is lazy, but she has exercise-induced asthma as well.

To make up for her inability to run and dodge the fast attacks of others, Addie makes use of Fulgora's wings and will usually be riding on her back so Fulgora can do most of the dodging. So, Addie is practically useless when it comes to fighting on her own. She frequently tries to do things "the easy way"; shortcuts are her best friends. She has a tendency to act very sarcastic with people whose personality clashes with her own; people who seem to have too much fun with everything they do, and people who get way too angry over nothing. Addie has a strong dislike for most Pokémon (with the exception of Fulgora), but she doesn't express that opinion due to the possibility of execution or banishment.

Addie and Fulgora are very close and will do anything for each other. They rarely have an argument with each other because they have a tight bond and feel and think nearly the same way. Fulgora often collects berries, plants, and other obscure ingredients so Addie can brew potions and medicines. Addie is very skilled at making them, but to her annoyance, people love to tease her by calling her a "witch" claiming she looks and acts like one, with the bonus of making potions.

History: As a young child living in a large family, Addie should have been very happy, constantly frolicking and playing with the other children. However, that wasn't so. She suffered from exercise-induced asthma and so Mr. and Mrs. Densetsu warned her to stay inside the tower. Back when she was about four years old, she suffered from a very strong asthma attack that nearly killed her, which led to the Densetsus becoming very cautious of Addie's health and wellbeing. Addie grew bored staying in the tower and watching the other children play outside, even with Fulgora keeping her company.

Addie was only allowed outside when the other children were inside, so that she wouldn't decide to engage in a game of tag or any other vigorous games that most children enjoyed. When she did get to go outside, she trained Fulgora in order to hone her already powerful electrical abilities. On a cloudy afternoon, Addie wandered a lot farther than she was allowed to and stumbled near a small hut. Being the curious and slightly deprived child Addie was, she decided to go see who lived there.

She met a strange old woman that was mixing a huge pot of thick blue liquid. Addie curiously asked what it was and the woman told her she was making a potion in order to heal people, but she also made many other kinds of potions that had different effects. Addie began to regularly visit the woman and she soon learned how to make potions herself. She and Fulgora were always thrilled to test out their potions to see what effects it had on them when consumed. However, one day, Mr. Densetsu abruptly moved half of the children and family members to a different place entirely, or so it seemed to Addie, so she was unable to see the woman again.

Despite that, she continued exploring to collect ingredients for potions. Addie usually rode on Fulgora's back in order to gather things quicker and more efficiently. She showed her creations to the others in the family and though they teased her and called her a "witch", they made use of her medicines. Throughout the years of sitting around and being depressed about not being able to play, Addie slowly became used to the lack of exercise, and so she is very lazy to this day.

Flaws: terrible fighter, lazy, tries to do everything in the easiest way possible, is sarcastic, can't run or fight very well due to asthma, eyes glow when using telekinesis so it's easy to know what she's doing, too dependent on Fulgora

Pokemon: Zapdos
Pokemon Name: Fulgora
Pokemon Personality: Fulgora can be just as lazy as Addie, the only difference is that she is actually physically able to fight and move quickly without some form of consequence. Fulgora only fights when Addie tells her she may, or when the situation obviously calls for it. She is also very calm and laid back, for the most part.
Pokemon Specialty: Has very high special attack, good speed, can remain levelheaded
Pokemon Flaws: despite being an electric type, she isn't very resistant to electricity; is almost as careless as Addie is; doesn't trust other people and Pokémon much; doesn't put her all into attacks because she thinks it isn't worth the energy

I stay away

Last edited by NightOfRemorse; June 7th, 2012 at 08:33 PM.
Old June 7th, 2012, 07:16 PM
Dusk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mick Fizz View Post
Spoiler:
Done, let me know if it's okay or if I need to edit something. Stupid school...
Spoiler:

Full Name:
Masashi Densetsu
Nicknames: Water Prince

Career: Prince, Water purifier.
Appearance: Well-dressed and well-groomed, Masashi looks like in this picture, with the exception of his hair being blue:
http://cdn.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/thumb/f/f5/HeartGold_SoulSilver_Lance.png/220px-HeartGold_SoulSilver_Lance.png

Personality: Masashi is a man who one would expect to be from a high class. Not only because of the way he looks, but also because of the way he speaks and his attitude towards life. After reading this, I am sure you would picture Masashi as an arrogant, overly-proud man who does not care about the lower class at all. But allow me to tell you something, he is not that way at all. Although he /is/ a little proud, like calling himself the Water Prince and expecting others to call him that way, he does not look down on lower-classed people or show arrogance. On the contrary, he is polite towards every person he meets and will try to help those in trouble unless he considers them a threat to him and his family.

Masashi is also a very reserved person who tends to keep things to himself. However, he shares a very close bond with his younger sister Hikari and is very protective of her. He would even give his own life to keep her safe. One could say that she is one of the very, VERY few people that the Water Prince truly loves. Apart from Akira, she is the only being he trusts completely.

History: Masashi grew up being very close to his younger sister Hikari, but never knew why. He used to be very playful, and one would say reckless. However, there was something that changed him forever. He was with his two sisters in a tower known as Brass Tower when suddenly the building burned down. Unable to fight the fire and save his sisters, the three of them and their Pokémon perished in said fire. When he was revived, he could feel nothing but guilt and regret, thinking that if he had trained with Akira and hadn’t been so reckless he would have been able to save his sisters. Because of these thoughts, he and Akira learned more about their abilities and Masashi started acting like a high-class gentleman, being more polite and calm, wearing clothes that would suit a prince more often, and losing that reckless, childish personality he used to have before the Brass Tower fire.
During this time he learned to battle with daggers, knives, and objects like that, while he and Akira dominated the ability to purify water. He also became extremely protective of Hikari, because after the fire he didn’t want to lose her one more time. After many years of intense dagger combat training, he became a pretty agile and good battler, however, he neglected hand-to-hand combat.

Skills: Masashi trained to become a great fighter, using daggers mainly. He is also good at battling with knives and canes. Fighting aside, the Water Prince has a remarkable ability to reason and solve certain riddles.
Flaws: Masashi didn’t put much attention into hand-to-hand combat training so he is not very good at it. He can also lose control of situations and become unable to think properly when pushed beyond the line.
Weapon: Daggers. His dagger of choice is this one.
http://memberfiles.freewebs.com/49/78/80067849/photos/weapons/dagger.jpg

Pokemon: Suicune
Pokemon Name: Akira
Pokemon Personality: Akira is usually polite, like his partner. However, this politeness will be shown only if he thinks the other one deserves it.
Pokemon History: Akira’s part is pretty much the same as Masashi, as he would follow him wherever he went (and still does). He perished in the fire at Brass Tower along with Masashi and all the others who were trapped there, but was revived later. Since his revival, both he and Masashi have strived to become stronger and dominate their skills so as to be able to fight tough situations like those.
Pokemon Specialty: Akira can purify water just by touching it and walk across water
GEEZUS. Apart from that, he can move at very high speeds, and he is very agile and accurate.
Pokemon Flaws: Akira can be upset easily and be aggressive for no real reason.

Proof of Reading: When the old man stopped, Ethan smiled, seeming to have enjoyed the story.

Anything Else: (Anything other than this that you'd like to add?)
Accepted, but you were pushing the boundary by leaving a vague appearance section.

Quote:
Great! And, uh, the military thing is kinda minor. Just know his father was a dragoon and he wants to be like him.
It was just the idea in general.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightOfRemorse View Post
Awh, well thanks! :D I'd actually love that very much, so I'll edit in the altered SU in a couple of hours.
I can't wait to see it.

Old June 8th, 2012, 12:39 AM
pokeman10000
Leftie

Nature: Serious
umm, quick question. What is the likelihood that we will make it through the entire RP without our character dying?
Old June 8th, 2012, 04:16 AM
Lt. Col. Fantastic
The Arianator

Alright, how about ancient family tradition? No military involvement.

Old June 8th, 2012, 05:09 AM
Dusk

Quote:
Originally Posted by pokeman10000 View Post
umm, quick question. What is the likelihood that we will make it through the entire RP without our character dying?
Depends entirely on what you do with your character, as well as what others do with your character. I'm hoping to have everyone alive (or at least everyone has a character) at the ending. I do have an ending planned, though it shouldn't be for a long time.

Quote:
Alright, how about ancient family tradition? No military involvement.
I'm not sure what you're asking exactly.

Old June 8th, 2012, 07:41 AM
Lt. Col. Fantastic
The Arianator

You said there was no military, so how about the dragoon thing is an old family tradition, giving him a reason the be so obsessive about it.

Old June 8th, 2012, 02:37 PM
Dusk

Quote:
You said there was no military, so how about the dragoon thing is an old family tradition, giving him a reason the be so obsessive about it.
Erm... Well, there never was a war of any sort. So I'm not sure how that would relate to much of anything.

Old June 10th, 2012, 05:18 PM
SylveonStar
Sylveon

When is this gonna start? I can't wait
Old June 11th, 2012, 04:41 AM
Dusk

Hopefully soon. I'm removing the reserves that never did anything recently.

Old June 11th, 2012, 05:53 AM
Rose Quartz
Let's change the future

Sorry but ShinyDiamond might not return to Pokecommunity OR facebook... So yeah, delete his reservation...
Brothers
Sisters
Theme
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here