The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Current Generation Pokémon Gaming > Trade Corner > Trade Shops
Sign Up Rules/FAQ Live Battle Blogs Mark Forums Read

Notices

Trade Shops Need a very specific Pokémon bred or trained for your team? In this forum you can browse the vast collections of our most established traders!
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed. Posts in this forum do not add to your total post count.


Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Thread Tools
  #26    
Old June 4th, 2012, 09:59 PM
Nova
FC:
IGN:
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Ok, i want the DW Larvitar... and i will offer you an EV'd Hydreigon with 252 SpD, 252 Sp.Atk and 6 HP.

Or if you want something else just see my thread for anything else
  #27    
Old June 4th, 2012, 10:08 PM
jerichob10
FC:
IGN:
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowExcadrill View Post
Ok, i want the DW Larvitar... and i will offer you an EV'd Hydreigon with 252 SpD, 252 Sp.Atk and 6 HP.

Or if you want something else just see my thread for anything else
Have any shiny ev'd?
I am specifically looking for a flygon if you have one
  #28    
Old June 5th, 2012, 01:16 PM
Jak
FC: 1478-4258-2513
IGN: Allison
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Wishes! CMT for your shiny Manaphy? Or the regular one, if you don't see anything you'd want for the shiny.
  #29    
Old June 5th, 2012, 01:18 PM
Falling Wishes
FC:
IGN:
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sydian View Post
Wishes! CMT for your shiny Manaphy? Or the regular one, if you don't see anything you'd want for the shiny.
I'll go do that right away!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sydian View Post
Wishes! CMT for your shiny Manaphy? Or the regular one, if you don't see anything you'd want for the shiny.
I just vm'd you. And whichever one you want.

Last edited by Falling Wishes; June 5th, 2012 at 01:37 PM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
  #30    
Old June 5th, 2012, 04:04 PM
jerichob10
FC:
IGN:
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Hey falling is your Shiny Alteria UT?
  #31    
Old June 6th, 2012, 03:05 AM
Falling Wishes
FC:
IGN:
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by jerichob10 View Post
Hey falling is your Shiny Alteria UT?
No, I EV trained it a bit then just kept fighting the elite four.
  #32    
Old June 6th, 2012, 07:04 PM
jerichob10
FC:
IGN:
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Do you know what its ev's are?
  #33    
Old June 6th, 2012, 09:23 PM
dyenguard
FC:
IGN:
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
*UPDATE*

Just added my section (with the ninetales theme!)

Check it out everyone!

Offering EV training services!
  #34    
Old June 6th, 2012, 09:31 PM
jerichob10
FC:
IGN:
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by dyenguard View Post
*UPDATE*

Just added my section (with the ninetales theme!)

Check it out everyone!

Offering EV training services!
Awsome now we can really get into the action!!
But on the trading side i do need a poke ev trained, tell me when your up for it!
  #35    
Old June 6th, 2012, 09:50 PM
Nova
FC:
IGN:
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by jerichob10 View Post
Have any shiny ev'd?
I am specifically looking for a flygon if you have one
I got some shiny ev'd pokes: Chandelure, Gavantula and much more...

Also i can easily get a Flygon for you (even Shiny, i just need to transfer it from HG )
  #36    
Old June 7th, 2012, 03:24 AM
Falling Wishes
FC:
IGN:
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by jerichob10 View Post
Do you know what its ev's are?
I can't tell right now, but it should be terrible because I don't know how to EV train correctly, that's Dyen's job and please vm from now on if you like/want my Pokemon.

Last edited by Falling Wishes; June 9th, 2012 at 03:50 AM.
  #37    
Old June 7th, 2012, 11:25 AM
Nova
FC:
IGN:
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Responding to your CMT (from Falling Wishes)... i would like the Shiny Squirtle, if it has no EV's
  #38    
Old June 7th, 2012, 11:43 AM
Falling Wishes
FC:
IGN:
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowExcadrill View Post
Responding to your CMT (from Falling Wishes)... i would like the Shiny Squirtle, if it has no EV's
I'll vm you.
Character Limit.
  #39    
Old June 7th, 2012, 03:26 PM
jerichob10
FC:
IGN:
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowExcadrill View Post
I got some shiny ev'd pokes: Chandelure, Gavantula and much more...

Also i can easily get a Flygon for you (even Shiny, i just need to transfer it from HG )
Can i get gavantula's stats and flygons stats plz
moveset as well, and what they are ev'd in
  #40    
Old June 7th, 2012, 04:08 PM
KLuning
FC:
IGN:
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
hello im interested in your jap event mewtwo. i have shinys to offer such as EEVEEs Denio rotom. i have other shinys as well. lets make a trade
  #41    
Old June 7th, 2012, 04:21 PM
jerichob10
FC:
IGN:
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by KLuning View Post
hello im interested in your jap event mewtwo. i have shinys to offer such as EEVEEs Denio rotom. i have other shinys as well. lets make a trade
Please make sure which of us you are wanting to trade with, there are 3 of us we usually have a couple things going on at once so if you could specify that would be great

Thanks
jericho
  #42    
Old June 7th, 2012, 04:41 PM
KLuning
FC:
IGN:
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by jerichob10 View Post
Please make sure which of us you are wanting to trade with, there are 3 of us we usually have a couple things going on at once so if you could specify that would be great

Thanks
jericho
it was in your post, under the event pokemon jerichob. i have shinys to offer. i have flawless and DW females. i need that mewtwo asap for my Gym
  #43    
Old June 7th, 2012, 04:51 PM
jerichob10
FC:
IGN:
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by KLuning View Post
it was in your post, under the event pokemon jerichob. i have shinys to offer. i have flawless and DW females. i need that mewtwo asap for my Gym
flawless you say? well i am interested, what do you have?
  #44    
Old June 7th, 2012, 06:35 PM
KLuning
FC:
IGN:
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by jerichob10 View Post
flawless you say? well i am interested, what do you have?
I can offer you a flawless Deino or eevee chimchar or riolu.
  #45    
Old June 7th, 2012, 09:42 PM
Lilith
FC: 4699 6539 0670
IGN: Scarlett
 
Join Date: May 2007
Jericho, in response to your CMT, this looks cool:
Azelf - Modest - lv.100
Grass Knot, Flamethrower, Psychic, Explosion
276|259|175|372|177|318
  #46    
Old June 8th, 2012, 01:58 AM
Nova
FC:
IGN:
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by jerichob10 View Post
Can i get gavantula's stats and flygons stats plz
moveset as well, and what they are ev'd in
Sure, my friend ;P

Gavantula
Lv. 100
HP: 273
Attack: 194
Defence: 132
Sp.Attack: 292
Sp.Defence: 153
Speed: 312
EV's (252, Sp.Attack, 252 speed, 6 HP)
Moves: Swagger/Agility/Bug Buzz/Discharge

About the Flygon, i dont know its Ev's so sure... i also lost my HG so it might take a while to catch another in DPPt lol
  #47    
Old June 8th, 2012, 04:34 PM
jerichob10
FC:
IGN:
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Sounds like a good trade to me!!
Want me to clone it? (Shadow)
  #48    
Old June 9th, 2012, 09:59 AM
Hooh54
FC:
IGN:
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Hey there, I have a breeding request if it's okay!

Pokemon: Electrike
Gender: Male
Nickname: Maney
Ability: Static
Nature: Rash
Shiny: No
IV's: 31/31/31/31/31/31
Pokeball: Premier ball? (if possible)
Hatch Location: Anywhere
Egg Moves: (if okay) Ice Fang

For either of you guys who wants to trade. I can supply a Manectric and the Ice Fang parent.

For Pokemon Diamond. If you could also make him have Hidden Power Ground, I'd be very grateful, but it's not needed if you don't want to. I have many Pokemon for trade.
  #49    
Old June 9th, 2012, 10:15 AM
jerichob10
FC:
IGN:
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hooh54 View Post
Hey there, I have a breeding request if it's okay!

Pokemon: Electrike
Gender: Male
Nickname: Maney
Ability: Static
Nature: Rash
Shiny: No
IV's: 31/31/31/31/31/31
Pokeball: Premier ball? (if possible)
Hatch Location: Anywhere
Egg Moves: (if okay) Ice Fang

For either of you guys who wants to trade. I can supply a Manectric and the Ice Fang parent.

For Pokemon Diamond. If you could also make him have Hidden Power Ground, I'd be very grateful, but it's not needed if you don't want to. I have many Pokemon for trade.

Hi as much as i would love to do that i cant sorry i don't have pokemon diamond

Not accepted
  #50    
Old June 9th, 2012, 10:26 AM
Hooh54
FC:
IGN:
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
If you have Pearl, Soulsilver, Platinum, or Heartgold, we could still trade, if not, that's okay.
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Minimum Characters Per Post: 1



All times are UTC -8. The time now is 08:34 PM.


Style by Nymphadora, artwork by Sa-Dui.
Like our Facebook Page Follow us on Twitter © 2002 - 2014 The PokéCommunity™, pokecommunity.com.
Pokémon characters and images belong to The Pokémon Company International and Nintendo. This website is in no way affiliated with or endorsed by Nintendo, Creatures, GAMEFREAK, The Pokémon Company or The Pokémon Company International. We just love Pokémon.
All forum styles, their images (unless noted otherwise) and site designs are © 2002 - 2014 The PokéCommunity / PokéCommunity.com.
PokéCommunity™ is a trademark of The PokéCommunity. All rights reserved. Sponsor advertisements do not imply our endorsement of that product or service. User generated content remains the property of its creator.