• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.
  • Want to share your adventures playing Pokémon?
    Check out our new Travel Journals forum for sharing playthroughs of ROM Hacks, Fan Games, and other Pokémon content!
  • IMPORTANT: Following a takedown request, the following hacks have been delisted from PokéCommunity:

• Pokémon Glazed
    • Pokémon: Giratina Strikes Back
    • Pokémon Flora Sky
    • Pokémon Stranded
    The downloads and discussion threads for these hacks will no longer be accessible, and staff will be unable to return questions regarding accessing this content.

[Completed] Pokémon Island [v2.1] - Gen 9, Battle vs yourself, Habitat List and more

Nobololol

King Of Mercy
Years
Looks pretty cool. I'm gonna test it.

edit: I tried it and it seems to be a good game :)

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Aug 27, 2016
Played the game for 90 mins, and so far its a really nice. I found a few Bugs and there are also a few suggestions that came to me while I was playing. Thanks!

Language-Bugs
Spoiler:

Generic Bugs
Spoiler:

Suggestions
Spoiler:

EDIT: The DP-Font is buggy. It doesnt have a space sign (" ") which causes all the words to be mashed together. Do not pick the DP-Font!

Last edited:

FL

Pokémon Island Creator
Years
  • Seen Mar 15, 2024
Played the game for 90 mins, and so far its a really nice. I found a few Bugs and there are also a few suggestions that came to me while I was playing. Thanks!

Language-Bugs
Spoiler:

Generic Bugs
Spoiler:

Suggestions
Spoiler:

EDIT: The DP-Font is buggy. It doesnt have a space sign (" ") which causes all the words to be mashed together. Do not pick the DP-Font!

Language-Bugs: This DP font made several strange bugs in Essentials, but Maruno successful fix it. I need to do more tests with it because it works well in my computer.

Generic Bugs:

1-Isn't a bug. Because the pokémon in the start have low HP. Use an level 100 Blissey to see the difference.

2-Yes, this is a small detail that need to be fixed.

3-You are right,

4-Isn't a bug. The generation 3 games use this format to avoid that you starts a battle with only one pokémon.

Suggestions:

1-Very good suggestion!

2-Have you tried to cancel it?

3-Good suggestion.

um wow thx, can you tell me what idea i gave you im a pm?

oh and P.S, if you choose the gary character, in battle, he only has one arm.

P.P.S, how do you use the unova crown? do you just keep it in your inventory?

P.P.P.S, would you be able to put your remixes and music in a zip file and post them on the forum cause i love your remixes and music!

P.P.P.P.S, sorry for soo many questions ;)

1-Ok

2-His other arm can't be see in battleback sprite angle.

3-Like I said on topic, this is a hold item.

4-You can access it in the audio folder.

5-No problem

Side notes:

I know almost nothing on making remixes, none music was done by me, I only find these on web.

On side note: Some musics where cutted off from final release because when I import to RPG Maker they gain annoying effects.

Request:

One of battle songs that I like a lot is the Stadium Battle Theme (attached), but the midi that I find have the last 45 seconds without song! If someone can fix it I will put on the next time that I upload a version with bugs correction.

Attachments

• Stadium 2_-_Main Theme.zip
    6 KB · Views: 51

blazerj13

Impossibly Possible~
Years
ok the audio folder dissapears when i drag it onto the desktop.... can you just give me the audio?

FL

Pokémon Island Creator
Years
  • Seen Mar 15, 2024
will you be upgrading this with essentials 7 or keep it how it is?
No because I make too many (more than 100) different edits on scripts (some sections had over 10 different edits), but I can port almost all features that I like in new versions like many bugfixes.
I you are talking about the new resolution screens it still will be in 480x320. Some sprites were cut off and this is a problem Because the pokémon sprites are bigger. I remade some screens to these sprites fit, but probably need to redo more.

ok the audio folder dissapears when i drag it onto the desktop.... can you just give me the audio?
Because these are hidden files (see how to show hidden files). If you won't succeed on make them visible I will upload them.

Years
  • Seen Aug 27, 2016
Why is having an online version making the game more realistic? Besides, wouldnt you need something like a server and change a lot of the game?

blazerj13

Impossibly Possible~
Years
jesus man, it was just an idea and it would make it more realistic by being able to interact with real trainers, not npcs, u kno?

FL

Pokémon Island Creator
Years
  • Seen Mar 15, 2024
OH! LIGHTBULB! to make the game seem more realistic, maybe you could make an online version!!!
This game fits very well in MMORPGs concept. I like to see a MMORPG version, but now I have no plans for this.

Years
  • Seen Jul 21, 2016
Hi I can't use the unova crown. I gave it to my roggenrola, gave it a rare to lvl 15 but it didn't evolve. I would appreciate it if you could tell me what I am doing wrong. :D

FL

Pokémon Island Creator
Years
  • Seen Mar 15, 2024
Hi I can't use the unova crown. I gave it to my roggenrola, gave it a rare to lvl 15 but it didn't evolve. I would appreciate it if you could tell me what I am doing wrong. :D
15 is the maximum, but the majority had less level reduction, 5 in Roggenrola case. I rewrite this part on topic to make it more clear.

Years
  • Seen Jun 19, 2012
^You need to beat the arena place(single area not double battles). Stops after rank 10 though.

Anyway nice game so far though I have a few questions:
1)Where do I get the dragon scale & razor fang? I need to evolve seadra/gligar
2)whats the max ranks? I'm at 13A atm and all the kiosks at the store still aren't open
3)How do u evolve pokemon that need to level up at a certain place? Like say my magneton?

Also a few bugs:
Some trainers still have spanish text(either full on or one line spanish between english ones). I know for sure one of the cyclists in the valley by the river is full spanish.

If u use something from your bag during battle the cursor will sometimes move an extra space(like if I go left when bag is highlighted instead of going to pokemon it goes there then back to bag or sometimes run)

Finally moves miss when they shouldn't at times. I've had moves like earthquake/thunderbolt miss sometimes with no special condition on my target(no double team/sand veil ability during a sandstorm etc)

Skillah

Pokemon Fan since 2001.
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jul 17, 2022
I like the game so far! :D
But I have the same questions as Rathma. How do I evolve my pokemon that have to level up at a certain place?

FL

Pokémon Island Creator
Years
  • Seen Mar 15, 2024
Where can I submit trainer ideas?
PM or here?
Also I think you should do something with the dungeon script.
Maybe a network of caves which are always changing.
That idea seems very appealing to me.
You can submit me trainer ideas by PM or by this topic.
I thought in random generate dungeons before, but in the end I decided to cut off to release more quick (like so many features). Now that I thinks again on this I also had interesting new ideas.

^You need to beat the arena place(single area not double battles). Stops after rank 10 though.

Anyway nice game so far though I have a few questions:
1)Where do I get the dragon scale & razor fang? I need to evolve seadra/gligar
2)whats the max ranks? I'm at 13A atm and all the kiosks at the store still aren't open
3)How do u evolve pokemon that need to level up at a certain place? Like say my magneton?

Also a few bugs:
Some trainers still have spanish text(either full on or one line spanish between english ones). I know for sure one of the cyclists in the valley by the river is full spanish.

If u use something from your bag during battle the cursor will sometimes move an extra space(like if I go left when bag is highlighted instead of going to pokemon it goes there then back to bag or sometimes run)

Finally moves miss when they shouldn't at times. I've had moves like earthquake/thunderbolt miss sometimes with no special condition on my target(no double team/sand veil ability during a sandstorm etc)
Actually is the Colosseum. This won't stop on Rank 10, just become less frequent.

1-Dragon Scale can be found in Sea and in wild Horsea/Seadra. Razor Fang can be found in Underground and Pokémon Mart in Rank 16.
2-All open in Rank 16.
3-In similar places, isn't hard to figure. The Magneton case is Tunnel.

Thank you for the bug report! Actually the cyclist is speaking portuguese (and not spanish). Besides him, do you remember more locations of trainers speaking portuguese in english mode?

Blazing Flare

Burning brightly
Years
  • Seen Jul 5, 2012
This game has a few very interesting concepts and its very ambitious in its reach and breadth, trying to create new ideas while getting rid of some hasslesome points the originals were (and are) plagued with, so overall congratulations to the author for the progress thus far.

However, I felt the experience is marred somewhat by strange and sometimes senseless usage of English; as much as the game isn't text heavy, whatever little text remains can (and should) be improved.

It should be kept in mind that phrasal forms that make sense in Portuguese do not necessarily follow suit in English and ought to be
looked over and refined (one simple example is the newbie guide outside the laboratory - "Its a novice" is a literal translation and makes no sense in the given context.

Other than that, I wish the author all the best and hope for the continued success of this project. It has the potential to set a new quality paradigm as far as Pokemon fan games go.

Last edited:
Back