• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Youkai Academy (OOC thread)

BlissyMKW

Rawr
Years
Sorry for my lack of posting. I'm going through final exams right now, plus I'm dealing with a slight writer's block. I'll try getting a post in today.

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
I'll post as the Dorm-C teacher somewhere today when i get the time, since WestSideConnection would be gone for some time.

DarkAngel91

Looking for a Fletchling for OR
Years
If science today is so adavanced, why is there no cure for writers block. I have a post ready, but no one else was really posting. I was afraid it was going to die

Sapphire Rose

Years
SD, don't worry, leave it to me... Please return soon...

For they others, tell me what everyone's situation is, i got to know before i make more teachers posts, after this class something intressting will happen.

Years
I could post but it wouldn't really be eventful to be honest. Me, Jim and Hitoshi could perhaps make some chit-chat between us just to fuel things for Dorm B, considering most of us are in the Medical ward for the next few pages of writing >.<

Then we ought to just like, stop with the lessons for the day and then have 2 a day I think, if we have a lesson an hour it's just going to become repetitive and really hard to write anything new about. Unless we do things like Swimming and then Physical Education and then a mix up of things.

Pkmn Trainer Butthead

Proto (Not the *****)
Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2015
Sorry for not posting in a while, I've just been busy, dealing with University and all that stuff. I'm a bit behind on everything, but I'll get a post in in 20-30 minutes.

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
I am dropping out of this rp, I feel like I'm in too much and am choosing a few rp's to focus on while I gm my own.

Sorry PinkSapphire

Years
Things are slow, but I think most schools are out by now. The school I work at has been out for two weeks now. Oh well. We'll get through this class and see if we can get Dorm B reunited.

Do we have Physical Education class here? With all our powers, I think it'd be a lot more active and extreme than regular schools have. I for one look forward to the chaos.

Sapphire Rose

Years
Genevieve- awww sad to see you leave... I'll edit all the stuff when my laptop is repaired.

(That stupid thing has been broken for a few weeks now -__-)

I'll change the shedules then, only two classes a day. With only one break. I will also trow dorm students together from other dorms because alot students of other dorms don't post. On thursdays there will be only one class and that's psychical education class with everyone together. Normally i should decide this stuff together with ShinyDiamond but he's gone for unknown time because he has problems at home...big problems. So i have to decide it all myself untill he's back.

Sapphire princess doesn't post anymore, she haven't posted for more than two weeks so i'm sorry to say it but she's removed from this RP, she's free to come back, i will send her her SU and if she wants to join again then she has to post her SU again.

Years
Sounds good, it'd be better if we get free time after lessons, just wandering corridors and stuff. Would give free reign for Roleplay. I for one want to interact with either of the Mermaids, perhaps my sea-farer would find some ground between them

Sapphire Rose

Years
everyone who hasn't posted yet: be fast! Within now and 4 hours something will happened at Youkai Academy!

Years
Why? What's going on?
I can't exactly post, I'm not on my computer and I always like to keep track of what I write on microsoft word, so I'll hopefully get to posting soon enough.

Sapphire Rose

Years
Thaddius- like i said earlier, something intresting will happen, perhaps something that has to do with "fairytale"? ;) i'll wait for your post then :p

Back