The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Entertainment & Hobbies > Fan Clubs & Groups

Notices

Fan Clubs & Groups Fan Clubs & Groups are places to go to find like-minded members and talk about similar interests. Join or create a club here if it doesn't fit in any of the other sections.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old April 24th, 2012, 12:11 AM
gunnerpow7
☆ キレイハナ Kireihana ☆
Community Supporter

Nature: Sassy
Well, tbh, since I am not from the US, I don't really have a clue... Cartoon Network Philippines usually pick up new episodes later... Heck, Pokemon here still don't air Black and White... =/ Also I can't just Youtube it.. my internet is sluggish.. =/

Well, I'm just waiting for the Thursday 11:30 AM showing of Adventure Time. They're showing Too Young and Fionna and Cake... IN ONE RUN-THROUGH! Yes... they are on my watchlist for now.. I mean who doesn't want to watch Finn and 13 yr. old PB kiss or an episode wherein the Ice King writes fanfiction about the adventures of the gender-swapped characters of Adventure Time?

PokéCommunity Supporter Collab

gunnerpow7

☆ paired with MidnightShine, Twihiki_Amias, PachyfcgPC Showdown ☆ Lady Gunner ☆ defunct account ☆
Old April 24th, 2012, 06:05 AM
Mr Cat Dog
Everything Will Be OK

Nature: Relaxed
"THE CONCERT IS OVER!"

God, I love me some Cinnamon Bun! These last couple of episodes have just been great for him.
Old April 28th, 2012, 06:40 PM
Oryx
Moon Prism POWER
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by gunnerpow7 View Post
Well, tbh, since I am not from the US, I don't really have a clue... Cartoon Network Philippines usually pick up new episodes later... Heck, Pokemon here still don't air Black and White... =/ Also I can't just Youtube it.. my internet is sluggish.. =/

Well, I'm just waiting for the Thursday 11:30 AM showing of Adventure Time. They're showing Too Young and Fionna and Cake... IN ONE RUN-THROUGH! Yes... they are on my watchlist for now.. I mean who doesn't want to watch Finn and 13 yr. old PB kiss or an episode wherein the Ice King writes fanfiction about the adventures of the gender-swapped characters of Adventure Time?
Those are really great episodes. Actually the two episodes where PB is young are some of my favorites! Fionna and Cake was great just for

Spoiler:
LORD MONOCHROMICON

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Cat Dog View Post
"THE CONCERT IS OVER!"

God, I love me some Cinnamon Bun! These last couple of episodes have just been great for him.
Cinnamon Bun reminds me of the Tart Toter. I miss the Tart Toter. :(
Old April 29th, 2012, 11:50 PM
gunnerpow7
☆ キレイハナ Kireihana ☆
Community Supporter

So disappointed...

I watched the show... NO KISS!!!! =( Hate the censors... =/

But yeah, Mortal Recoil and Too Young are so cool as well as Fionna and Cake....

Tbh, Lady Rainicorn is my current fave... Love the Korean Lady! =3

Cinnamon Bun!!! Funny... =3

gunnerpow7

☆ paired with MidnightShine, Twihiki_Amias, PachyfcgPC Showdown ☆ Lady Gunner ☆ defunct account ☆
Old April 30th, 2012, 03:22 AM
CyanFlame
Gotta get the sauce

Nature: Jolly
Favorite Episode: The one with Fiona and Cake. (Forgot the name)
Favorite Character: Finn, O' course.
Why do you love Adventure Time: It's so random and the weird words they say make me laugh.

Old April 30th, 2012, 01:42 PM
Mr Cat Dog
Everything Will Be OK

Well, tonight brings our return to the Nightosphere! Everyone seems to like the first one, so hopefully this one should live up to its lofty expectations. Yay?
Old April 30th, 2012, 01:44 PM
Oryx
Moon Prism POWER
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by CyanFlame View Post
Favorite Episode: The one with Fiona and Cake. (Forgot the name)
Favorite Character: Finn, O' course.
Why do you love Adventure Time: It's so random and the weird words they say make me laugh.
Adding you to the list, welcome!

I'm really excited for tonight, just because I love Marceline.

Spoiler:
Old April 30th, 2012, 04:29 PM
Zeroblivion
Brotherhood

Favorite Episode: The episode with the Door Lord. Can't remember the title of the episode.
Favorite Character: Marshall Lee. :3
Why do you love Adventure Time: Because it's epic, random and.. FUN.
'`shounen brothers`'
Old May 1st, 2012, 10:08 AM
Mr Cat Dog
Everything Will Be OK

I'm not the biggest fan of Marceline, but I really liked these episodes (and was very glad that they aired both together, as opposed to being split up over two separate weeks). Maybe it's because Marceline herself wasn't in them as much as her father... I dunno. I really liked her song, and the 'political' rap, and the eventual reveal as to why bananas are gross. This one was a big step up from last week, despite the lack of Cinnamon Bun!
Old May 30th, 2012, 06:45 AM
Mr Cat Dog
Everything Will Be OK

Well, here's my last-ditch attempt to revive this. What was everyone's thoughts on the most recent episodes? For me, I love anything Ice King-related, so the most recent episode was all kinds of freaky and awesome!
Old May 30th, 2012, 06:13 PM
Oryx
Moon Prism POWER
Community Supporter

THERE WERE PENGUINS

The fact that there were penguins alone was enough. I always wondered about their names too, so that was a major plus! Speaking of the Ice King, have you ever heard this? It's from the episode with his video diary (Holly Jolly Secrets?), where they fast-forwarded. It was slowed down on youtube and he was actually saying things:

Text below:
Spoiler:
I've been meaning to tell you something insanely private, but diary, I love to...to...fill my bathtub full of milk and then sit in there like I'm a magic angel. there, I said it. Why is the milk so dense? And when i poke my little toes out from under the milk, they startle me and I giggle! And then I giggle, diary! And then I giggle, and then I giggle...Then I fall asleep and the milk curdles and I get all sticky. But trust me, diary, I'm disgusting! I'm disgusting and I smell like - I smell like curdled milk!

I used to have a much better version of this, with more of the sped up stuff, but idk where it went D;
Old May 31st, 2012, 10:35 AM
Mr Cat Dog
Everything Will Be OK

I rewatched 'Holly Jolly Secrets' and wowzers, is the Ice King one f'd-up character or what? That episode, along with the most recent one, show some serious dimension to the guy. It almost makes me feel sorry for him... almost!
Old May 31st, 2012, 10:47 AM
Oryx
Moon Prism POWER
Community Supporter

The Ice King makes me sad because it's like...he only does his bad things because he wants a princess to love. If just one of the dozens of princesses loved him back, he wouldn't be a bad guy anymore. D;
Old June 2nd, 2012, 02:09 AM
pokemonranger109
Jirachi Know-It-All From Birth

Location: Beside the Yolo guy in Kanto. (He said it before it was cool)
Nature: Quirky
Favorite Episode:Forgot name but, With the pie throwing Robot!
Favorite Character:Tree Trunks and Lady Rain-a-corne
Why do you love Adventure Time:I am big into Cartoons ,so I saw Adventure time's Trailers before its first episode with the manly minotuar ,so
my brother and I was like, "OOO A new show.We gotta see this!!"
Old June 3rd, 2012, 11:34 AM
Mr Cat Dog
Everything Will Be OK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toujours View Post
The Ice King makes me sad because it's like...he only does his bad things because he wants a princess to love. If just one of the dozens of princesses loved him back, he wouldn't be a bad guy anymore. D;
That's the thing, yeah. And this most recent episode shows that he'd probably be a doting and attentive husband and not keep the princess locked up or anything. One of the things I love about this show is that its emotions all feel very real, even when the situations are often wonderfully fantastical. Ice King's psyche, Finn's troubles with puberty etc.

OH AND LOOK I HAVE AN ADVENTURE TIME AVATAR! :D
Old June 3rd, 2012, 12:08 PM
Oryx
Moon Prism POWER
Community Supporter

I saw that! Lord Monochromicorn is amazinggggg <3 Fionna and Cake is by far one of my favorites.

Also, the description of the episode tomorrow:

Quote:
Princess Bubblegum is concerned over her mortality and reveals her designated successor to Finn and Jake.
Wasn't that Lemongrab...?
Old June 5th, 2012, 02:47 AM
gunnerpow7
☆ キレイハナ Kireihana ☆
Community Supporter

Lord Monochromicorn! <3

On a different note, Cartoon Network Philippines launched its Facebook fan page yesterday and its theme is, yep, you guessed it, Adventure Time! <3<3<3

Season 4 is coming soon in the PH! Yay! <3 We're so late tbh....

gunnerpow7

Old June 5th, 2012, 11:01 AM
Oryx
Moon Prism POWER
Community Supporter

Gunner I told you I can hook you up but you won't let me :(

Re: the new episode (spoilers ahoy)

Spoiler:
I hope they bring back Stormo at some point, because I have a feeling that Fin won't be able to leave him sitting there for all eternity, as his "son" and all, haha. Also, bee x flower OTP
Old June 6th, 2012, 01:09 PM
Mr Cat Dog
Everything Will Be OK

So, PB has to turn evil in one episode, right? I mean, if Goliad has her DNA and managed to turn completely malevolant and without any sense of empathy, then surely that doesn't bode well for PB?

Also, Cinnamon Bun was put into the mixture for Goliad. That made me extraordinarily happy! :D
Old June 9th, 2012, 04:39 AM
gunnerpow7
☆ キレイハナ Kireihana ☆
Community Supporter

Oh my glob you guys, you're like spoiling the fun for me... I like totally hate how we get episodes really late... And no Touj, I'm not interested... >.> I don't like downloads coz they are like taking up mah own space....>.>

-End of LSP impression-

gunnerpow7

Old June 10th, 2012, 04:35 AM
Mr Cat Dog
Everything Will Be OK

You could stream instead? That way your space wouldn't be needlessly affected. But it's your call, after all.
Old June 15th, 2012, 07:44 PM
Madam Cheezy
Imakuni Trainee

Whyyyyyyy didnt I know this was here sooner?

Fav episode: That's cruel to make me pick one...
Fav character: LSP FTW!
Why I like it: Because of everything it is, and everything it isnt.

Anyone else psyched for the next episode?
Old June 15th, 2012, 08:10 PM
~Ryukaa
//fennekin
Community Supporter Tier 3

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to ~Ryukaa Send a message via Skype™ to ~Ryukaa
Oh, hey! An Adventure Time fanclub! I made one of these a while ago, but it died miserably. xDD;;

Favorite Episode: 35a 'Thank You'
Favorite Character: Marceline, Princess Bubblegum and BeeMO. o3o
Why do you love Adventure Time: I just love the amount of creativity the show seems to have. I also love all the characters and the art style. It's just an awesome show. xD;

What made you get into Adventure Time?
It was during the time I got into My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic. While I was exploring around, I heard some bronies mention Adventure Time, so I looked it up. It seemed pretty interesting. Later on, I asked my friend if he knew of any good cartoons, and he brought up Adventure Time. That was when I decided to give it a go, and instantly fell in love. xDD;;
Old June 16th, 2012, 03:59 AM
Mr Cat Dog
Everything Will Be OK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madam Cheezy View Post
Anyone else psyched for the next episode? ^_^
Always! But especially for this next episode, as it brings LSP back to the forefront!
Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Gotcha' episode synopsis
In order to do research for her tell-all memoir about men, Lumpy Space Princess goes undercover working for Finn and Jake.
Can't wait! As much as I've loved this recent string of Ice King episodes, it'll be nice to see some of the other critters in the Land of Ooo for a change.
Old June 16th, 2012, 04:30 AM
gunnerpow7
☆ キレイハナ Kireihana ☆
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Cat Dog View Post
Always! But especially for this next episode, as it brings LSP back to the forefront!

Can't wait! As much as I've loved this recent string of Ice King episodes, it'll be nice to see some of the other critters in the Land of Ooo for a change.
Related to current episodes, my new theme is totally more lumpy than before! Yeah, LSP theme going on and its so math! =P

gunnerpow7

Quick Reply

Sponsored Links