The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Game Development > Games Showcase

Notices

Games Showcase This forum is for games which have a significant amount of progress. Only the most developed games are selected to go in here.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

View Poll Results: What pokemon should Malachite have?
Fakemon? 812 50.78%
Existing Pokemon? 787 49.22%
Voters: 1599. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old June 16th, 2012, 05:00 PM
monkeyboi
Pokemon hack/game player

I think things are looking great looking forward to the update.

I just want to say that I commend you, being in college myself I understand that a lot of things can be stressful, be sure you take the time for yourself as you're paying several hundreds of dollars to learn you should get something out of it.

@ Johnny8876 most of the games found here are never completed, the games don't need to have demos as that is up to the ones creating the game. All people working on fan projects are doing it at their own time, their own way. That's one of the great things about PokeCommunity as it lets anyone working on their games explore all possibilities.

-If you are reading this and are about to post a question about a game do everyone a favor and read the thread first to see if your questions been asked already thank you for reading this-

What am I up to currently?
Nothing now that I lost the file and don't feel like continuing it
Old June 16th, 2012, 06:20 PM
<~F.M.P~>
I got you whistling Blue Box!

Nature: Mild
Send a message via AIM to <~F.M.P~> Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to <~F.M.P~>
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny8876 View Post
Oh come on seriously? I dont mean to be rude but you started this project in 2008. Its now 5 years later and nothing at all??? Except fancy images? Again dont take this in a mean way, the game looks great, I just dont understand why there is no product being given. You've had plenty of time? Isn't there a rule on the site about this?? Oh well its a shame to see a wonderful game like this to just keep putting images up instead of a beta or small demo.
^

Jeez I've been gone nearly a year, I come back to check up on some things...and you're still swarming this page?...Your trolling skills are impeccable that's for sure lol
T__T

As for the game itself, man I can't believe how tenacious you've been Oi haha! I hope I get the privileged of seeing something new while I'm lurking around here for as long as I can
Old June 18th, 2012, 02:09 PM
Johnny8876

Nature: Adamant
Quote:
Originally Posted by <~F.M.P~> View Post
^

Jeez I've been gone nearly a year, I come back to check up on some things...and you're still swarming this page?...Your trolling skills are impeccable that's for sure lol
T__T

As for the game itself, man I can't believe how tenacious you've been Oi haha! I hope I get the privileged of seeing something new while I'm lurking around here for as long as I can
The only one being trolled is all of you by OI.
Face it there will never be a demo of the game.
5 years is a joke. Good luck. At least the other members on here who put up games actually put effort into their games instead of just pushing them aside. If you dont have the time or are busy with real life then why even start a project? Makes no sense. I just cant believe the staff is allowing this thread to stay open when clearly there has been no progress in 5 years except for photos that can easily be manipulated to look like there is actually a game being made..

Have fun waiting another 5 years.. oh wait thats right even in 2017 there still will be no malachite demo. -.-'
What up guys its Johnny B, JB for short if you want, well just hanging around pokecommunity, i love some of the games that people make on here, but w.e lol GL to everyones games, especially infinite rainbow :D!~~

Old June 19th, 2012, 08:49 PM
Cilerba
the hearts of lonely people

Nature: Quiet
Johnny if you're really not a fan of OI and his project, please just ignore the thread and stop posting in it.
Old June 24th, 2012, 05:16 PM
Johnny8876

Nature: Adamant
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cilerba View Post
Johnny if you're really not a fan of OI and his project, please just ignore the thread and stop posting in it.
Thats the thing.. I AM a fan of it. But where is the product?? Its been 5 years? Its a shame to see all his hardwork go to waste. Dont ya'll have a rule for this?? There has been no progression for 5 years.. This thread was closed why was it reopened. Just an eye sore to the community if its not going to be finished.
What up guys its Johnny B, JB for short if you want, well just hanging around pokecommunity, i love some of the games that people make on here, but w.e lol GL to everyones games, especially infinite rainbow :D!~~

Old June 25th, 2012, 06:42 AM
Link
Rupee Moderator

Right guys, you've been warned. I am not going to allow this thread, or this section be a grounds for disrespectful comments and ill treatment of other members. This is a community. Remember that. So Johnny, and anyone else getting involved in personal gripes on the basis of their opinions on this game can take it elsewhere, because it's not going to fly any longer in my section. Now I don't like handing out infractions, I prefer to appeal to people's understanding without handing out red cards, but I will have to start infracting people if you continue to go off-topic in threads. Worse than that, I don't want to have to infract you for disrespect to members. There's a reason why you should not talk about release dates if they have not been announced. Read here for more.

Now, because I feel as if this thread is really just being a grounds for negative attention I'm going to close it. If PokemonOI wishes to have it re-opened I will be happy to open it for them. However, given that there has not been updates in some time, I will want some evidence that this game is still being worked on. With that, I will close this. I never want to see this kind of behaviour around this section again. Keep it friendly guys, support developers, don't criticize them. It's hard work making a game, believe me.

Locked.

Last edited by Link; June 26th, 2012 at 03:01 AM.
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links