• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

First rule of Fight Club: Don't talk about Fight Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
Years
;_; I'm usually always cold or cool ;o; rarely hot.. ;_; it sucks ;O;

:C And I loled at this thread's title.. ;_; In the UK though, it's certainly the case.. >_> it's still cold and rainy here..

"Summer in the UK" is a good example of an oxymoron.

Last edited:

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
Years
I know by the end of the week it's supposed to be significantly cooler than it is today... I don't know if it's made up its mind whether it wants to be early spring or the middle of winter...

Algo Fonix

oh god
Years
Just got in from mowing the lawn. I figured 10 was a good time to do it, but it was already hot.

Give me Winter again. I don't have to deal with allergies in the Winter either. It's a total win-win.

Years
I'm going to Pride in San Francisco this weekend and it's supposed to reach into the mid 60s.

"The coldest winter I ever spent was a summer in San Francisco." Tourists never expect this.

Star-Lord

withdrawl .
Years
Is 60 even cold? Its like 10 degree C where I live and its cold as hell.

10 Degrees celcius is warm for me. Yet again I'm used to -30 to -40 degrees Celcius during the winter so. People saying they're cold need to understand a true Canadian winter ;)

Are you excited for PRIDE? I think that'll be fun wont it!

My town has a pride festival, and it'll be the first time I've ever attended such an event. I'm pretty excited, but it's hard to put myself out there.

droomph

weeb
Years
Gawd i feel stupid and insignificant

I think 50 F is cold as hell but I can handle anything up till a bit below freezing. Comes from me playing in the snow with bare hands.

and whats a pride parade i live near sf but i havent heard of anything like that

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
I've never been to a Pride Parade and I'm not sure I ever will. :s It just doesn't seem like the kind of atmosphere I'd ever like. (I don't do well around super flamboyancy.)
Is 60 even cold? Its like 10 degree C where I live and its cold as hell.
10 degrees sounds wonderful, honestly. I'll take it over 30 degrees any day. XD;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back