• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

First rule of Fight Club: Don't talk about Fight Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
YOU HAD TO BE THERE CWP YOU JUST DON'T GET IT GOD

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Dude it was only like 3 months ago. I don't think you're allowed to use that phrase until it's been at least a year.

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Years
  • Seen May 20, 2023
Dude, you totally can. You can say that if something big happened. April Fools sucked though, so it still didn't count with Pokebok and Lady Gaga lol. Also thanks Toujours for unintentionally reminding me to check out Baio.

On another note, I feel like tearing my face off whenever I get ready for a sneeze but I don't sneeze at all. I don't experience such anguish on a regular basis.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Wait what did I do? What's Baio? >_o?

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
Oh hey a new DCC.

You can totally use that phrase now, it's only been 2 and a half months but it feels like it's been 6 months. And it feels 6 months since I joined PC.

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Years
  • Seen May 20, 2023
Baio is the bassist from Vampire Weekend. He's making and releasing his own music.

Nothing to worry about though, since
Spoiler:

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Oh I love Vampire Weekend!! Idk how I reminded you of them though but okay. :3

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Years
  • Seen May 20, 2023
Nothin' wrong with that. I was the exact same way in the beginning but they grew on me. They're not the best music I have by a large margin, that'd probably go to Two Door Cinema Club and The Apples In Stereo, but I still like them a lot.

If you don't like them then we got a problem Fabio >:(

lol Toujours you said in a previous DCC that you loved Vampire Weekend. That's how you made me remember.

Treecko

Years
Vampire Weekend, are okay, don't know alot of their songs though. I really like Two Door Cinema Club, they're fantastic.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
HI LUCK I STILL LOVE VAMPIRE WEEKEND

:333

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Years
  • Seen May 20, 2023
WHAT'S UP TOUJOURS YOU SHOULD LISTEN TO NEUTRAL MILK HOTEL EVEN THOUGH THEY'RE NOT THE SAME THING AT ALL

You have awesome taste AWSquared :3 You should listen to Neutral Milk Hotel as well.

It's so embarrassing saying their name out loud ._.

Haha. But I like metal, Luck. I love my heavy riffs, guitar filled solos and heavy, mental drums. :D​
I like Metal too, but it's so hard finding quality metal music nowadays :C
It's all awful stuff like Black Veil Brides or Blood On The Dance Floor. Although tbh, I don't really like Metallica either because their songs challenge epics in terms of length.

Years
I hear you! :(
But check out this band.

They aren't new, but I don't know many people who know them! D:
If you want me to recommend bands, old and new, I can! I did run a radio show for 4 years, so needed to keep it new and fresh! XD​

Treecko

Years
WHAT'S UP TOUJOURS YOU SHOULD LISTEN TO NEUTRAL MILK HOTEL EVEN THOUGH THEY'RE NOT THE SAME THING AT ALL

You have awesome taste AWSquared :3 You should listen to Neutral Milk Hotel as well.

It's so embarrassing saying their name out loud ._.

I like Metal too, but it's so hard finding quality metal music nowadays :C
It's all awful stuff like Black Veil Brides or Blood On The Dance Floor. Although tbh, I don't really like Metallica either because their songs challenge epics in terms of length.
That's such a weird name. I can take most metal. I agree that most of today's metal artists suck compared to some older ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back