The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Discussions > Pokémon Clubs

Notices

Pokémon Clubs This forum is for those who wish to start a club within the community. This forum is for Pokémon clubs; Fan Clubs & Groups is for everything else.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old June 10th, 2012 (07:39 AM).
Cariad
Forward Unto Dawn(pelt!)

Nature: Naive
Have you ever had more than one Eevee or Eeveelution in your team?

Yesh~ I used Glaceon and Leafeon together in Platinum, Flareon and Umbreon on Heartgold, and Espeon and Jolteon on Soulsilver. Ahah, I still haven't used a Vaporeon with anything else, however...
Old June 10th, 2012 (09:59 PM).
Greenbeans
Guardian of Le Foret
Community Supporter

Nature: Calm
Hi everyone my name is Jericho and i have always loved eevee, and especially its evolved form jolteon!

Username: Jerichob10
Your partner Eevee: Eevee
Reason why you like Eevee: Great in battle, and the cutest <3
Current topic answer: No i dont usually use eevee's in my team, In hg i had a jolteon that i always ran around with but no others.

3DS Name: Jericho 3DS Friend Code: 3995 - 6761 - 1080 Old Username: Jerichob10
Old June 11th, 2012 (05:38 PM).
TheFallenUmbreon
Dreams shall never fall...

Nature: Lonely
Of course! I am an Eeveelutions Crazy Fan! I've got all the Eeveelutions and some revers in my HG. As for my team, I use:
-Umbreon (shiny)
-Espeon
-Jolteon
-Glaceon
-Flareon
-Vaporeon

Old June 12th, 2012 (03:21 AM).
Avishka
Busy.
Community Supporter

Send a message via Skype™ to Avishka
welcome new members!!
yup, i used vaporean and jolteon in FireRed, Flareon and Umbreon on Heartgold

Old June 12th, 2012 (12:41 PM).
SS01
#PoC Collab

Nature: Timid
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to SS01
Quote:
Originally Posted by jerichob10 View Post
Hi everyone my name is Jericho and i have always loved eevee, and especially its evolved form jolteon!

Username: Jerichob10
Your partner Eevee: Eevee
Reason why you like Eevee: Great in battle, and the cutest <3
Current topic answer: No i dont usually use eevee's in my team, In hg i had a jolteon that i always ran around with but no others.
Welcome! Sorry for the delay in adding you :(
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFallenUmbreon View Post
Of course! I am an Eeveelutions Crazy Fan! I've got all the Eeveelutions and some revers in my HG. As for my team, I use:
-Umbreon (shiny)
-Espeon
-Jolteon
-Glaceon
-Flareon
-Vaporeon
Shiny Umbreon? Lucky! ;D

New topic:
In what game did you think Eevee had the best appearance in?
Old June 12th, 2012 (04:05 PM).
Greenbeans
Guardian of Le Foret
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShinySearcher01 View Post

Welcome! Sorry for the delay in adding you

Shiny Umbreon? Lucky! ;D

New topic:
Oh Its no biggie and i think it had the best appearances in the games that bill gave it to you in if that makes sense

3DS Name: Jericho 3DS Friend Code: 3995 - 6761 - 1080 Old Username: Jerichob10
Old June 17th, 2012 (12:28 PM).
Absol
Community Supporter

All of them! :D If I was to pick just one though, I would chose Crystal since that was the first game I played and when I got Eevee in Goldenrod City from Bill I instantly fell in love with it. Even though Eevee's design has been changed since then and more evolutions have been added, I will always remember my first Eevee.
Old June 18th, 2012 (10:02 PM).
Axeliira
the sugar plum fairy

Nature: Brave

I have used ALL of the Eeveelutions except for Flareon. Flareon seems to be the hardest Eeveelution for me to obtain, because I lack fire stones. The main Eeveelutions I use are Umbreon and Vaporeon. With Jolteon as being my alternate.

I think Espeon had a great appearance in the anime. It's so adorable, like a cute little kitten. My favorite episode would be "Espeon Not Included" from the Johto seasons, where Espeon had more airtime.
Everyone would have a friend,
& right would always win,
& love would never end.
This is my grown-up Christmas list.
Moderator of FC&G ~ Paired to Buoysel & Kanzler
slight leave of absence 12/23 - 12/28 ~ Merry Christmas!

Old June 22nd, 2012 (09:31 AM). Edited June 22nd, 2012 by gugu3.
gugu3
I hope i can really help...

Username: gugu3
Your partner Eevee: Mag the Eevee
Reason why you like Eevee: OMG. now, i cannot resist his cuteness, i am willing to collect him and get every eeveelution, Very useful on battles because of his wide movepool and his evolutions!
Current topic answer: In Platinum. His sprite was the cutest eevee that i ever saw in the Pokemon series! <3

(P.S.: I dunno if this is of interest, but Mag is Shiny.)
Old June 22nd, 2012 (02:15 PM).
Squirrel
This'll be a blast!
Community Supporter

Nature: Quirky
Hmm... I've gotta go with Yellow tbh! It was always so much fun guessing what Gary's Eevee was going to become. It was always a massive win when it turned into Vaporeon considering you had a Pikachu to train the whole time x] But yeah Eevee managed to be a very interesting feature of this game so I'd say it definitely wins the prize for this topic. Other than that, I haven't really played any games in which Eevee plays a main role (I never got around to playing the Colosseum or Conquest games) so yeah, definitely in Pokémon Yellow! c:
Old June 29th, 2012 (04:28 AM).
SS01
#PoC Collab

Bump

New topic:
What Eeveelution do you think gets the most use in battle?
In my opinion, Jolteon. It just seems "everywhere" if you know what I mean, lol. Other than that Vaporeon and Umbreon seem common enough, and I think it goes without saying Flareon gets the least.
Old June 30th, 2012 (11:32 AM).
Axeliira
the sugar plum fairy

Nature: Brave

I'll agree with Shiny and go with Jolteon. As it can learn Electric moves that can paralyze, you can't go wrong. :P Also, I think Leafeon and Glaceon are also useful, Leafeon has Giga Drain, while Glaceon has Ice-type moves that can freeze the opponent.
Everyone would have a friend,
& right would always win,
& love would never end.
This is my grown-up Christmas list.
Moderator of FC&G ~ Paired to Buoysel & Kanzler
slight leave of absence 12/23 - 12/28 ~ Merry Christmas!

Old July 5th, 2012 (11:05 AM).
Absol
Community Supporter

I would have to say Espeon on this one. The DW ability Magic Bounce makes sure that entry hazards are not set up on your side and as a bonus are instead set up on your opponents side. Espeon also has a high Special Attack and decent Speed. Magic Bounce combined with Calm Mind makes Espeon a threat to most of the OU tier. Vaporeon and Jolteon also get some use in battle.
Old July 5th, 2012 (01:25 PM).
Falling Wishes
"We're in space. SPAAAAAACE."

Nature: Modest
Username: Falling Wishes
Your partner Eevee: Spectacular The Eevee
Reason why you like Eevee: When i got into Pokemon, Eevee amazed me how its unique and different from other Pokemon. Is was my favorite too. Jolteon would be my favorite and Shiny Vaporeon would be my second.

Topic: Which Eeveelution (Even Eevee) Would be perfect as a team? Double battles mostly.
Old July 9th, 2012 (04:44 PM).
Nidorino
Beginning Trainer

Username: Nidorino
Your partner Eevee: Robbie the Eevee.
Reason why you like Eevee: I like Eevee because it is completely unique from the crowd! The first stage, Eevee, Is natural, and cute. But When it evolves it becoms uniqe, creative, and so powerful!

I support:

Old July 9th, 2012 (04:59 PM).
Squirrel
This'll be a blast!
Community Supporter

Nature: Quirky
Hey guys, I'll add you both to the list since the owner is on holiday. c:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iloveeevee View Post

I would have to say Espeon on this one. The DW ability Magic Bounce makes sure that entry hazards are not set up on your side and as a bonus are instead set up on your opponents side. Espeon also has a high Special Attack and decent Speed. Magic Bounce combined with Calm Mind makes Espeon a threat to most of the OU tier. Vaporeon and Jolteon also get some use in battle.
I've gotta agree with you here. There's not really any other Eevee form that gets used this much x] With the introduction of hidden abilities, Espeon become a huge powerhouse in the OU tier and can even hold its own in the Uber tier. I think Jolteon and Glaceon both have huge potential to be used a lot more frequently though; they have great stats and wonderful move sets to take advantage of. :D
Old July 12th, 2012 (04:25 PM).
Rashaden
Beginning Trainer

Username: Rashaden
Partner: Shadow the Eevee
Reason I love Eevee: It's so versatile and Umbreon is my all time fav pokemon!!!
Which Eeveelution gets most use in battle?
I do see many people use Umbreon as well as a few using Espeon, but I really haven't seen too many others used but I can see Jolteon and Vaporeon being used with their usefulness...

White FC: 3997 5798 7670
SoulSilver FC: 4341 8916 0209

I am a Breeder! My favorite breedings I've done are:
Absol with Megahorn
Cyndaquil with Extrasensory
Marowak and Gastly with Perish Song
Growlithe with Morning Sun

Old July 12th, 2012 (04:32 PM).
Absol
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexOzzyCake View Post

I've gotta agree with you here. There's not really any other Eevee form that gets used this much x] With the introduction of hidden abilities, Espeon become a huge powerhouse in the OU tier and can even hold its own in the Uber tier. I think Jolteon and Glaceon both have huge potential to be used a lot more frequently though; they have great stats and wonderful move sets to take advantage of. :D
Espeon still has to watch out for Bug, Dark, and Ghost type moves though since U-Turn and Pursuit can deal major damage. Jolteon should get more use since Ground is its only weakness and its Speed stat is pretty high. Glaceon doesn't get much use because it has many weaknesses and low Speed, although Glaceon could work in a Baton Pass team if played correctly.

I also have a question. Can anybody change the topic and if so when?
Old July 13th, 2012 (07:47 PM).
Seraphimon-sama

Username: Serapimon-sama
Your partner Eevee: Shirayuki the Eevee
Reason why you like Eevee: Eevee's the best Normal-Type ever! Also it's so cute!
What Eeveelution do you think gets the most use in battle: Definetly Espeon. Glaceon or Jolteon would most likely be a close second/third though.
I don't calculate stat values, I don't breed my way to perfection, and I don't care about natures. I catch my Pokemon the way they are, and treat them like individuals instead of brainless drones. If you use this philosophy, copy & paste this into your signature.

Sprite made by DD's Sprite Shop~!

GENERATION 29: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Old July 15th, 2012 (10:06 AM).
ToxicGame
Beginning Trainer

Nature: Naive
Username : ToxicGame
Your partner Eevee : Miko the Eevee
Reason why you like Eevee : Let me tell you a little story.
Spoiler:
Once upon a time was a family of four. The parents had two children, an 11 year old daughter and a 9 year old son. For Christmas, they bought a GBA game to each child. The girl received a very boring game (I don't remember how it was called) and the boy got Pokémon FireRed Version. Soon, both children were playing on the boy's game, and obviously on the same save, which led to some conflicts. One day, the girl found a cute little fur ball called an Eevee. She remembered seeing it in an anime she watched when she was a little kid. She instantly loved it, and wanted to evolve it as a Flareon. But the boy wanted a Jolteon. The two kids had an ugly argument about it, and they finally had to get their parents' advice. They said that since it was their son's game, he had the right to decide how his pokémon would evolve. Heart-broken, the girl saw the Eevee evolve as a Jolteon. Less than a week late, her parents brought her to a video game shop and traded the cartridge she got for Christmas against Pokémon LeafGreen.

Current topic answer : On French forums, I remember reading a lot about Vaporeon and Espeon.

DA SUPAH TEAM
Old July 15th, 2012 (08:07 PM). Edited July 15th, 2012 by THEEEVEENATOR999.
THEEEVEENATOR999
Beginning Trainer

THEEEVEENATOR999
MEEMOO The EEVEE
THE BEST POKEMON EVER CREATED HANDS DOWN AND IF YOU NEED A SPECIFIC TYPE EEVEE IS THE POKEMON FOR YOU

OH AND UMBREON BECAUSE ITS BEAST WHEN IT COMES TO SPECIAL DEFENCE

Old July 21st, 2012 (02:49 PM).
SS01
#PoC Collab

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rashaden View Post
Username: Rashaden
Partner: Shadow the Eevee
Reason I love Eevee: It's so versatile and Umbreon is my all time fav pokemon!!!
Which Eeveelution gets most use in battle?
I do see many people use Umbreon as well as a few using Espeon, but I really haven't seen too many others used but I can see Jolteon and Vaporeon being used with their usefulness...
Quote:
Originally Posted by THEEEVEENATOR999 View Post
THEEEVEENATOR999
MEEMOO The EEVEE
THE BEST POKEMON EVER CREATED HANDS DOWN AND IF YOU NEED A SPECIFIC TYPE EEVEE IS THE POKEMON FOR YOU

OH AND UMBREON BECAUSE ITS BEAST WHEN IT COMES TO SPECIAL DEFENCE
Welcome guys!

New topic:
When did you get your first Eevee?
For myself the answer is Bill's house in Goldenrod City, in SoulSilver. I actually didn't realize I could get it till I had finished the game and Kanto lmao! OMG the first time I saw that thing just.. <3333. How about you guys! In according with the new announcement, please no one-liners.
Old July 21st, 2012 (03:49 PM).
THEEEVEENATOR999
Beginning Trainer

TOPIC: THE EEVEE AT THE TOP FLOOR OF CELADON MANSION IN POKEMON YELLOW

Old July 22nd, 2012 (05:28 AM).
Frazzevous
Impulsive lil' kitty
Community Supporter Tier 1

Nature: Bashful
Hm, if I remember correctly, I got my first Eevee from Bill in Ecruteak City (Pokemon Crystal). It was such a long time ago and now I'm feeling a little nostalgic. xD

Off-topic. I now know what to name my Eevee: Xenice. Additionally, I'd like to evolve her into a Glaceon. :D

Old July 22nd, 2012 (06:01 AM).
TheFallenUmbreon
Dreams shall never fall...

Nature: Lonely

Well, when I was once close to getting Eevee in Pokemon Firered, my card broke
Sssooo I traded a lot in Pearl and started evolving them. One was a shiny

Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links