The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Current Generation Pokémon Gaming > Fifth Generation

Notices

Fifth Generation Are Pokémon slaves to humans? Team Plasma thinks so. Travel the Unova region and prove them wrong in Black & White, hens return two years later in Black2 & White2.

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old June 22nd, 2012, 04:14 AM
Aquarius1997
The Horoscopical Master

Nature: Quirky
It probably wont have Darkrai now since the house was designed for ramdomly finding the lunar wing, but it wouldnt be right to have cresselia not darkrai

The Aquarius loves a party. Anytime, anywhere is their motto. It is not unlikely that an Aquarius will consider a wake a good place to meet chicks. Aquarians love to be naked. It is even better if they are naked and crocked. Froot Loops is a very Aquarian cereal. So is Rice Krispies, since it will engage in a friendly chat with the Aquarian as he or she is eating breakfast. Count Chocula is off-limits, however. It belongs to the Scorpios. Aquarians use the phrase "Dude, man..." frequently when describing philosophical concepts. Aquarians have out-of-body experiences on a daily basis. If you are talking to an Aquarian and he or she zones out, consider the conversation hopeless. He or she is talking to the guy three feet away from you. Aquarians are fun because they channel people. Plus, if you tell them to, they will run around naked. Aquarians like astronomy because they've been to all those places. If you want to know what the food is like on Saturn, ask an Aquarius. Aquarians can allow themselves every possible vice on the planet, and don't think twice about it. That is why they piss everyone else off. They are cosmically entitled to do this.
Old June 22nd, 2012, 04:16 AM
Naya Rivera
11/05/1982 - 13/07/2013

Nature: Relaxed
I'm guessing Black Skyscraper is the games version of the battle tower? With a few changes obviously. It's going to be hard, especially with them carrying legends! ):

yes@Eevee being available I KNOW WHO'S BEING ADDED TO MY TEAM :33

Team Rocket!
blasting off at the speed of light! surrender now or prepare to fight!
meowth that's right!
wobbuffet!!!

Old June 22nd, 2012, 04:39 AM
Mew~
THE HOST IS BROKEN

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Mew~
I don't think so, I think the World Tournament is more along the Battle Tower lines.

According the news, the Black Skyscraper and White Woodland are placed in Black City and White Forest respectively. I think each area is just a generic area filled with trainers, sort of like a Gym, where you fight the trainers to get the Leader (Banjirou) seeing as that Entei was at Lv 77, if it were along the lines of the Battle Tower I don't think the levels would be at such odd numbers.
Old June 22nd, 2012, 05:04 AM
Naya Rivera
11/05/1982 - 13/07/2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mew~ View Post
I don't think so, I think the World Tournament is more along the Battle Tower lines.

According the news, the Black Skyscraper and White Woodland are placed in Black City and White Forest respectively. I think each area is just a generic area filled with trainers, sort of like a Gym, where you fight the trainers to get the Leader (Banjirou) seeing as that Entei was at Lv 77, if it were along the lines of the Battle Tower I don't think the levels would be at such odd numbers.
I meant in terms of fighting a load of trainers in a row for a reward. Plus it's not clear yet if after a loss you end up back at the start.

Team Rocket!
meowth that's right!
wobbuffet!!!

Old June 22nd, 2012, 08:59 AM
Magmaruby and Aquasapphire
10000 year Emperor of Hoenn

Nature: Calm
It appears that the Abyss ruins appear once more with the same function as before, holding expensive items.
Old June 22nd, 2012, 09:44 AM
Aquarius1997
The Horoscopical Master

from Serebii
Spoiler:
18:04; North-eastmost city is Seigaiha City and is connected to Undella via the Marine Tube. There's also a cave called Rebirth Mountain

It seems like a new town is connected to undella and a new mountain

The Aquarius loves a party. Anytime, anywhere is their motto. It is not unlikely that an Aquarius will consider a wake a good place to meet chicks. Aquarians love to be naked. It is even better if they are naked and crocked. Froot Loops is a very Aquarian cereal. So is Rice Krispies, since it will engage in a friendly chat with the Aquarian as he or she is eating breakfast. Count Chocula is off-limits, however. It belongs to the Scorpios. Aquarians use the phrase "Dude, man..." frequently when describing philosophical concepts. Aquarians have out-of-body experiences on a daily basis. If you are talking to an Aquarian and he or she zones out, consider the conversation hopeless. He or she is talking to the guy three feet away from you. Aquarians are fun because they channel people. Plus, if you tell them to, they will run around naked. Aquarians like astronomy because they've been to all those places. If you want to know what the food is like on Saturn, ask an Aquarius. Aquarians can allow themselves every possible vice on the planet, and don't think twice about it. That is why they piss everyone else off. They are cosmically entitled to do this.
Old June 22nd, 2012, 11:30 AM

^ That's the town north of Undella I beleive. Seems like a much more complex map which good because the old map was too liner...
Old June 22nd, 2012, 01:52 PM
Naya Rivera
11/05/1982 - 13/07/2013

After Mistralton city you fly to Yamaji town. And go through a new mountain called 'Rebirth Mountain'. You go through it with Bianca who battles with Musharna. This is the place where she mentions Heatran. You exit into Undella Town.

Team Rocket!
meowth that's right!
wobbuffet!!!

Old June 22nd, 2012, 02:50 PM

The reason parts of Unova are frozen over is due to Plasma using a cannon on Opelucid, freezing the surrouding area.
Rebirth mountain is a strange name for a place Heatran is found...would've gone better with something like Ho-oh.
Old June 22nd, 2012, 02:59 PM
Naya Rivera
11/05/1982 - 13/07/2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magmaruby and Aquasapphire View Post
The reason parts of Unova are frozen over is due to Plasma using a cannon on Opelucid, freezing the surrouding area.
Rebirth mountain is a strange name for a place Heatran is found...would've gone better with something like Ho-oh.
Ikr? If Cresselia and Heatran are version exclusives, then this mountain could be the place where they have the version exclusive area of lava and water. Then depending on what version Heatran appears in, the lava will also be in.

Team Rocket!
meowth that's right!
wobbuffet!!!

Old June 22nd, 2012, 03:13 PM

I never really made the connection between the lava and Heatran until you pointed that out. But Cressilia is found on a bridge not a water cave (kind of ruins the version exclusiveness of it all).
Are there any areas on the map that have yet to be revealed (besides where the heck Uxie, and the regis are).
Old June 23rd, 2012, 01:23 AM
Naya Rivera
11/05/1982 - 13/07/2013

Quote:
I never really made the connection between the lava and Heatran until you pointed that out. But Cressilia is found on a bridge not a water cave (kind of ruins the version exclusiveness of it all).
Are there any areas on the map that have yet to be revealed (besides where the heck Uxie, and the regis are).
Regigigas' location hasn't been revealed but Uxie is found outside Nacrene Museum.

Victory road this time around is actually N's old castle apparently. It is unknown if any Pokemon are found here. Once you're outside your back in the mountainous area. I think it's better to have this Victory road than the other one which was a giant ugly maze.

Team Rocket!
meowth that's right!
wobbuffet!!!

Old June 23rd, 2012, 05:55 AM

^ That seems like a right way to put it, the old path was all old and barren. Also we finally know what became of the castle after the battle.
Old June 23rd, 2012, 06:40 AM
Naya Rivera
11/05/1982 - 13/07/2013

I wonder if any Pokemon have inhabited it though. Or is it just N and his dragon? And I'm not sure if the castle is the new Victory Road or just something you go through before getting to it.

Team Rocket!
meowth that's right!
wobbuffet!!!

Old June 23rd, 2012, 07:00 AM
Khrysta

Its bits and pieces. The remains of N's castle are part of the Victory Road. This was confirmed on Serebii as he played through.
Old June 23rd, 2012, 08:31 AM

Wonder if it's just an empty area of the Victory road...if so than it doesn't seem like it'll be any harder than BW...we're practically just walking into the Pokemon league...
Old June 23rd, 2012, 09:03 AM
Mew~
THE HOST IS BROKEN

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Mew~
I do quite like the idea, love it infact. It does give a nice sense that these are following on from the previous story. It's a little funny how N's castle just erupted from the ground and they didn't bothing taking it down though. :L

I'm sure there may be some trainers that have wondered in though, since if it is infact renamed 'Victory Road' there would be other trainers preparing to challenge it too.

Old June 23rd, 2012, 11:26 AM

My guess is trainer are proably all in the portion after the castle...kind of gives one a false sense of safety as there's proably no one found for the first part.
Old June 24th, 2012, 02:45 AM
Naya Rivera
11/05/1982 - 13/07/2013

Black Skyscraper isn't like the battle tower anymore. ): I've come to that conclusion. It's more like Mt. Battle from Colosseum + XD GoD. It has floor bosses or something along the lines. And there's a place called the Nature Sanctuary. It's like the Safari Zone of the game. And it houses many Pokemon not in the Unova Dex. It also houses a shiny level 60 Haxorus.

Team Rocket!
meowth that's right!
wobbuffet!!!

Old June 24th, 2012, 10:02 AM

Where could the sanctuary be? I have two guesses, either somewhere in Africa, or Yellow stone national park (this one due to the looks of it and being in America)
Old June 24th, 2012, 11:39 AM
Jellicent♀
ღ Fairy Wind ღ

Nature: Modest
It has also been confirmed that Hidden burrows are located all over Unova. This is the spot where you will find the scripted Mincinno with it's Hidden Ability. However, not all contain Pokemon, as other contain items. It could be the same exact spot on two different White 2 games, however there is no guarantee that the Burrow will contain a Pokemon.

From Serebii:
Spoiler:
There are Hidden Burrows all across the region. However, other than Minccino, it seems their contents are random. For example, a friend found a Foongus in one where I found a PokéBall

This is pretty interesting, though!

Let the little fairy in you fly!
Old June 24th, 2012, 12:04 PM

Are the burrows set locations than but simply containing different things?
How are they acessed anyways?
Old June 24th, 2012, 12:32 PM
Jellicent♀
ღ Fairy Wind ღ

Nature: Modest
Quote:
Are the burrows set locations than but simply containing different things?
How are they acessed anyways?
From what I gather, you just walk into them, and they each have a set location.
Hidden Burrows so far have been found on Route 4, Route 5, and Route 6.

Let the little fairy in you fly!
Old June 24th, 2012, 01:15 PM

Well that sounds like it'll shock someone who didn't expect it xD
What do Aqua and Magma caves hold? Or has no one decided to explore them yet?
Old June 24th, 2012, 01:30 PM
Altairis
I'M ALL FIRED UP

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Altairis Send a message via Skype™ to Altairis
When I looked at it I always was confused because it looked like it was just on top of the map and not actually on the land, but I wasn't sure if the land was actually frozen like that and Gamefreak was too lazy to actually make another map or if it was just covering up parts of the land and saying they were unaccessible. But in that movie trailer thing the town became frozen, but either way it's on the map so it must be part of the game, also with Kyurem being a part of the games somehow with its new forms and Kyurem being Ice type, I hope it'll have something to do with it being frozen.

Sponsored Links