The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > The PokéCommunity Archives > ARCHIVED: Battle Center > In-Game Team Help

Notices

In-Game Team Help Can't defeat the Elite Four with your current team? Need help improving your Battle Subway team? This is the place for team help concerning in-game and casual play. Teams focused on the more competitive aspect of Pokémon must be posted in the Competitive Team Help sub-forum.

Old Posted June 22nd, 2012 (09:47 PM).
5°3
Beginning Trainer

So I've got a team I'm working on for my first go at the Elite Four. I've gotten to lance many times with a different team but his Dragons keep making me bow before their might, so I decided to switch it up.

Gengar - Lv. 48
Shadow Claw
Shadow Ball
Payback
Dark Pulse

Ampharos - Lv. 46
ThunderPunch
Strength
Signal Beam
Thunder

Meganium - Lv. 43
Magical Leaf
Synthesis
Frenzy Plant
Petal Dance

I'm training a Pidgeot, an Arcanine and a Dratini. They're 36, 34 and 16 respectively.

Should I change anything up pokemon/skill wise?
Old Posted June 23rd, 2012 (01:37 AM).
simons545
Aspiring Master

Nature: Calm
[SIZE="a"]Leave pidgeot and focus on getting a lapras(Ice beam and surf really helped throughout the elite four)an training up your dratini(will learn fly when a dragonite anyway) arcanine is a pretty good choice. Pretty similar to my hg team. Good luck ;-)[/SIZE]

Current Pokémon Black 2:
Monobug
Old Posted June 23rd, 2012 (07:28 AM).
5°3
Beginning Trainer

Lapras is rare. Any other ice suggestions? And were you telling me to get rid of pidgeot in favor of Lapras?
Old Posted June 23rd, 2012 (03:47 PM).
Atomic Pirate
I always win.

Nature: Impish
Quote:
Originally Posted by 5°3 View Post
Lapras is rare. Any other ice suggestions? And were you telling me to get rid of pidgeot in favor of Lapras?
Go to Union Cave on a Friday, and there is a Lapras in the water on the bottom floor. Lapras would be a better choice than Pidgeot, so I'd suggest it.

PM me if you add me.

My Friend Safari is Water-type, with Gyarados, Azumarill, and Octillery.

Quick Reply

Sponsored Links