Community

The PokéCommunity

We are still working on a better slogan!

Visit Index

Advertise here

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Gaming > Fifth Generation
Notices

Fifth Generation Are Pokémon slaves to humans? Team Plasma thinks so. Travel the Unova region and prove them wrong in Black & White, and then return two years later in Black2 & White2.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old June 23rd, 2012, 04:45 PM
OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire
10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
Community Supporter

Nature: Careful

Advertise here
Superpower on Haxorus, that's some improvement right there (though not like it needed improvement).
Volcarona with roost, that's bound to make it's Quiver dance spam than attack strategy easier to actually carry out.
Stand for Life
Old June 23rd, 2012, 07:11 PM
Haseyo
쏘쿨

As for shards, I found a bunch in the desert area (where the sandstorm is).

Also, I can confirm the Red Shard move tutor (has mainly offensive moves, such as Ice Punch, Dual Chop, and Seed Bomb) is in Driftveil City. I just made it here, but haven't seen any others. Most moves are about 10 shards. I'm unsure how I had 13 by then, maybe he gave me 10 free ones.

Needless to say, my Huge Power Azumarill shouldn't have Ice Punch this early xD
Old June 23rd, 2012, 08:20 PM
Forever
let it go

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magmaruby and Aquasapphire View Post
Volcarona with roost, that's bound to make it's Quiver dance spam than attack strategy easier to actually carry out.
Now with Roost, just give it a Lum Berry and then you'll have no issues. It'll basically be unstoppable. Scary thought.
I'm paired with and in love with Frizy ♥
Old June 23rd, 2012, 08:39 PM
Jellicent♀
ღ Fairy Wind ღ

Nature: Modest
Good God, Volcarona will become a God in the metagame. D:

I'm excited Jellicent is getting Giga Drain. Nice alternative to Energy Ball for those using a Choice Specs Jelli.
Pain Split on Throh? That's...interesting. xD
Decent way to heal, I guess.

Oh, my, glob, Eelektross' new moves are amazing.
Old June 23rd, 2012, 08:48 PM
Aquarius1997
The Horoscopical Master

Nature: Quirky
I knew it was too good to be true

22:30; Revive, Shards confirmed as Dream Radar Items. Swablu & Sigilyph as Pokémon

Seems like we only get multiple shards from the dream world or cheating of course
ONLY ME HA!!!

The Aquarius loves a party. Anytime, anywhere is their motto. It is not unlikely that an Aquarius will consider a wake a good place to meet chicks. Aquarians love to be naked. It is even better if they are naked and crocked. Froot Loops is a very Aquarian cereal. So is Rice Krispies, since it will engage in a friendly chat with the Aquarian as he or she is eating breakfast. Count Chocula is off-limits, however. It belongs to the Scorpios. Aquarians use the phrase "Dude, man..." frequently when describing philosophical concepts. Aquarians have out-of-body experiences on a daily basis. If you are talking to an Aquarian and he or she zones out, consider the conversation hopeless. He or she is talking to the guy three feet away from you. Aquarians are fun because they channel people. Plus, if you tell them to, they will run around naked. Aquarians like astronomy because they've been to all those places. If you want to know what the food is like on Saturn, ask an Aquarius. Aquarians can allow themselves every possible vice on the planet, and don't think twice about it. That is why they piss everyone else off. They are cosmically entitled to do this.
Old June 23rd, 2012, 08:49 PM
Forever
let it go

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jellicent♀ View Post

I'm excited Jellicent is getting Giga Drain. Nice alternative to Energy Ball for those using a Choice Specs Jelli.

Um considering most people think energy ball is a joke this probably won't help much :x But Giga Drain is always a good thing for recovery, so it works out lool.

And yeah, Throh is v defensive compared to Sawk so it makes sense.
I'm paired with and in love with Frizy ♥
Old June 23rd, 2012, 09:17 PM
Jellicent♀
ღ Fairy Wind ღ

Nature: Modest
Quote:
Originally Posted by Requility View Post
Um considering most people think energy ball is a joke this probably won't help much :x But Giga Drain is always a good thing for recovery, so it works out lool.

And yeah, Throh is v defensive compared to Sawk so it makes sense.
Oui, I always used Ice Beam instead, but Giga is a great way for that particular set to heal finally.

I wish Keldeo got a little something better out of it, but unfortunately, its movepool isn't anything too beautiful. :c

I'm happy Gyarados has Iron Head again. <3
Useless competitively, but so fun to have. <3
Old June 23rd, 2012, 09:44 PM
Khrysta

Send a message via Skype™ to Khrysta
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquarius1997 View Post
I knew it was too good to be true

22:30; Revive, Shards confirmed as Dream Radar Items. Swablu & Sigilyph as Pokémon

Seems like we only get multiple shards from the dream world or cheating of course
They are found in game too. You can get them from Dust Clouds like the Gems.
Old June 23rd, 2012, 10:30 PM
OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire
10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
Community Supporter

Nature: Careful
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jellicent♀ View Post

Than perhaps it's a good thing that they brought back stealth rock to trim it's wings.

Nice to see Electross getting some new moves it really needed them...it's BW moveset sucked.
Stand for Life
Old July 10th, 2012, 02:22 PM
XtinaIsMeLuvinWWE

Nature: Quirky
Signal Beam's one of my favourite moves so I'm very happy about that one, and the move tutors in general
http://www.pokecommunity.com/signaturepics/sigpic155452_1.gif
Old July 10th, 2012, 02:43 PM
Haseyo
쏘쿨

Ice Punch is my favorite because Ice Fang just doesn't cut it for those physical water types.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here