The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Gaming > Pokémon Gaming Central
Sign Up Rules/FAQ Live Battle Blogs Mark Forums Read

Notices

Pokémon Gaming Central For topics that aren't necessarily restricted to one game, Pokémon Gaming Central ranges from comparing and contrasting the differences in the gaming generations to discussing the gaming franchise as a whole.

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Thread Tools
  #26    
Old June 24th, 2012 (04:10 AM).
P0kelegend
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Gender:
Hoenn just needs to be revisited with updated graphics, the main reason I want R/S/E remakes is just to visit the beautiful region again. It was by far my favorite region, even though it got a lot of flack for the large water routes I thought it was really beautiful and seeing it with updated graphics would make it even MORE beautiful.
  #27    
Old June 24th, 2012 (06:11 AM).
miakat's Avatar
miakat
Professional Cheese Wheel
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: England
Age: 17
Gender: Female
Nature: Quiet
Since HGSS and BW releases, I've been hoping that they will bring out a RSE remake.
I've heard rumours that Hoenn was going to be IN BW2. I'm not too sure, but I think those rumours have been...lost? I wouldnt like it in BW2, personally I'd like it as its own specfic game.

If they DID however, they could release it soon after BW2's release, maybe late next year? Maybe summer/autumn. I don't know whether they'd do it in Gen 6 though.

Apparently they are already planning Gen 6 AND 7?
  #28    
Old June 24th, 2012 (07:36 AM).
wombateiro's Avatar
wombateiro
Trainer
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Gender: Male
We know that all Hoenn Pokemon are transferable to gen 5, so I wouldn't say that giving some Hoenn legendaries in B2/W2 means no remakes in gen 5. Game Freak just wanted to put some previous gens' legendaries in B2/W2, so they put Hoenn and Sinnoh ones, because they are the newest and weren't featured so many times. We should notice that the most important legendaries for Hoenn storyline (Weather Trio) are not included in B2/W2. I think that Jirachi and Deoxys are not included either, because I feel they will have events in R/S remakes.

Seeing how B2/W2 don't have following Pokemon feature and no special touch screen features like in HG/SS, I think those things could be saved for R/S remakes, just like they were saved for HG/SS.

There's another thing I want to point out, you will probably say it's not hint at all, but there it is - I find it very weird that Hoenn Gym Leader remix in B2/W2 doesn't have any trumpets. Especially when Kanto and Sinnoh remixes have them. It's suspicious because trumpets are the most used instruments in Hoenn tracks. Looks like Game Freak had very good reason to avoid trumpets in B2/W2 remix of Hoenn Gym Leader. Probably they are saving version with trumpets for R/S remakes.
Those Hoenn Trainer battle and Rustboro remixes in B2/W2 are very suspicious too, and could be hinting to R/S remakes (assuming they really are hidden in B2/W2, they could be just fan-made rumors).
  #29    
Old June 24th, 2012 (01:59 PM).
rocky505's Avatar
rocky505
<Now who's awesome!
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Parrish, AL
Age: 21
Gender: Male
Nature: Relaxed
I see us getting the mew and deoxys events from emerald if rs get remade.
__________________
3DS FC: 3995-6518-0794
  #30    
Old June 24th, 2012 (02:29 PM).
Nintendork15
I'm gone. Bye.
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Undertaker. Co.
Age: 20
Gender: Male
Nature: Naughty
The Hoenn Gym Leaders are fightable in the WCS.
Would that count as a hint or something?
Although all the leaders are fightable.
__________________
gone.
  #31    
Old June 24th, 2012 (02:40 PM).
fiOWNya's Avatar
fiOWNya
Beginning Trainer
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Washington
Age: 23
Gender: Female
Nature: Quirky
I really feel like RSE will be remade. The big question in my mind is when. I'm starting to think they won't be this generation, but the next is definitely a possibility.
__________________
Fiona's Deviantart
"So, tell me about yourself. Are you a boy or a girl?"
  #32    
Old June 24th, 2012 (04:34 PM).
Lt. Col. Fantastic's Avatar
Lt. Col. Fantastic
The Arianator
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: America
Age: 18
Gender: Male
Nature: Sassy
I'm pretty sure RSE will get remade after B2W2 is finished. It's next in line
__________________


Mr. Aladdin sir! Have a wish or two or three!
  #33    
Old June 25th, 2012 (10:46 AM).
C Payne's Avatar
C Payne
Hoenn in 3D!
Community Supporter Tier 1
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Va
Gender: Male
Nature: Calm
If anything, this should raise others' hopes up about whether or not we'll see the remakes.

Pokemon available/not shouldn't be really seen as a deal breaker, haha.

ALL Pokemon were available in the Advanced Generation of games(Gen III), even if not by normal means, so we can probably tell that HGSS were made for other reasons besides availability. With that in mind, I see that as something to look pass a little.

Although...the absence of the Weather Trio and the other legends not included in BW2, that actually might mean something.
__________________
Don't you think Hoenn deserves to be at least this beautiful?

Source: http://pokemon-diamond.deviantart.co...-map-251951922
  #34    
Old June 25th, 2012 (11:06 AM).
Sydian's Avatar
Sydian
revolution
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Alabama
Age: 22
Gender: Female
Nature: Timid
Quote:
ALL Pokemon were available in the Advanced Generation of games(Gen III), even if not by normal means, so we can probably tell that HGSS were made for other reasons besides availability. With that in mind, I see that as something to look pass a little.
That's true, but at the same time, people weren't able to get their beloved gen I and II Pokemon on those respective games into gen III. So now people are able to get those beloved gen III Pokemon into gens IV and V. And some of those Pokemon, especially GSC legendaries, wouldn't have and other way of getting into early gen IV if not for gen III. Does that make sense? I think I messed up what I was trying to say lol.
__________________

Play the game to change the game
  #35    
Old June 25th, 2012 (11:43 AM).
Khrysta
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Gender:
Nature: Hasty
Send a message via Skype™ to Khrysta
Keep in mind in Gen 3 there weren't a lot of Gen 1 Pokemon running about.

In Gen 4 there weren't a lot of Gen 2 Pokemon running about.

Majority of the Gen 2 ones that appeared in Gen 4 were related to Gen 1 or Gen 4 Pokemon, but still they kept out a large number of them from the games until the remakes were made, this includes Legendaries.

This isn't true in B2W2. Pre-Game the Pokedez has around 32% of the Hoenn Pokemon in it and Post game I think it rises a little, since we don't have a full list I can't tell exactly how many are in but from Pokedex and Swarm alone its about 40%, this doesn't include interact-able and Pokemon that are just added to the routes and caves/Forests. The number could go up to 50% at least with all the info I'm missing.

This broke the chain for this combo, this is why I don't think we'll be getting Gen 3 remakes until Gen 6 cause that one has a high chance of having less Gen 3 Pokemon and fits the platform pattern.
  #36    
Old June 25th, 2012 (12:42 PM).
Twilight-kun's Avatar
Twilight-kun
Pokémon World Champion - 2015-16
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: The Champion's Room
Age: 25
Gender: Female
Nature: Naughty
Send a message via AIM to Twilight-kun Send a message via Skype™ to Twilight-kun
As long as Sinnoh and Unova pokemon don't appear until post-game and Steven is Champion, I don't care what they do
__________________
/
  #37    
Old June 25th, 2012 (12:43 PM).
OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire's Avatar
OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire
10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: West Coast
Age: 20
Gender: Male
Nature: Careful
Quote:
Originally Posted by XanderO View Post
Keep in mind in Gen 3 there weren't a lot of Gen 1 Pokemon running about.

In Gen 4 there weren't a lot of Gen 2 Pokemon running about.

Majority of the Gen 2 ones that appeared in Gen 4 were related to Gen 1 or Gen 4 Pokemon, but still they kept out a large number of them from the games until the remakes were made, this includes Legendaries.

This isn't true in B2W2. Pre-Game the Pokedez has around 32% of the Hoenn Pokemon in it and Post game I think it rises a little, since we don't have a full list I can't tell exactly how many are in but from Pokedex and Swarm alone its about 40%, this doesn't include interact-able and Pokemon that are just added to the routes and caves/Forests. The number could go up to 50% at least with all the info I'm missing.

This broke the chain for this combo, this is why I don't think we'll be getting Gen 3 remakes until Gen 6 cause that one has a high chance of having less Gen 3 Pokemon and fits the platform pattern.
I guess that game freak might have decided to skip remakes for this generation (proably due to some out there complaining about there being too many remakes). I guess it wouldn't be all that bad to have another generation start on the 3DS. It'll make Hoenn remakes even more updated and revised (maybe it'll come between the duel versions and the third version/sequels/ what ever they plan to do for the third version(s) )
__________________
Team Treecko
  #38    
Old June 25th, 2012 (02:08 PM). Edited June 25th, 2012 by C Payne.
C Payne's Avatar
C Payne
Hoenn in 3D!
Community Supporter Tier 1
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Va
Gender: Male
Nature: Calm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sydian View Post


That's true, but at the same time, people weren't able to get their beloved gen I and II Pokemon on those respective games into gen III. So now people are able to get those beloved gen III Pokemon into gens IV and V. And some of those Pokemon, especially GSC legendaries, wouldn't have and other way of getting into early gen IV if not for gen III. Does that make sense? I think I messed up what I was trying to say lol.
Well how would remaking those gens get you your original teams from the original RBY/GSC games though? You still aren't getting your beloved Pokes back, haha. That may mean something if you mean by training them in their regions, etc., but with the updated mechanics of FRLG/HGSS it just isn't the same.

...and if that's the case, how come RSE couldn't be treated the same? (As in training your team in the original areas and all that, I mean)

Quote:
Originally Posted by XanderO View Post
Keep in mind in Gen 3 there weren't a lot of Gen 1 Pokemon running about.

In Gen 4 there weren't a lot of Gen 2 Pokemon running about.

Majority of the Gen 2 ones that appeared in Gen 4 were related to Gen 1 or Gen 4 Pokemon, but still they kept out a large number of them from the games until the remakes were made, this includes Legendaries.

This isn't true in B2W2. Pre-Game the Pokedez has around 32% of the Hoenn Pokemon in it and Post game I think it rises a little, since we don't have a full list I can't tell exactly how many are in but from Pokedex and Swarm alone its about 40%, this doesn't include interact-able and Pokemon that are just added to the routes and caves/Forests. The number could go up to 50% at least with all the info I'm missing.

This broke the chain for this combo, this is why I don't think we'll be getting Gen 3 remakes until Gen 6 cause that one has a high chance of having less Gen 3 Pokemon and fits the platform pattern.
Wouldn't that mean we would need remakes for everything over again, if gen 6 loses backwards connectivity? If it didn't, there would still be 'no need' for RSEmakes since, according to some, we would have a way of obtaining the originals(despite it being quite tedious).

I say that because everyone seems to be on the fence of whether or not Poke availability will have a play in whether or not we'll see the RSEmakes sooner or later.

That 50% guess could mean that we have a chance of the RSEmakes sooner, with the Weather Trio, etc., and the rest of the 50% missing Hoenn Pokes and all, maybe?

I see them being on the 3DS as well, just trying to see why this all would mean us not seeing them 'til later.
__________________
Don't you think Hoenn deserves to be at least this beautiful?

Source: http://pokemon-diamond.deviantart.co...-map-251951922
  #39    
Old June 25th, 2012 (06:21 PM).
Bluerang1's Avatar
Bluerang1
pin pin
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Hiougi City
Gender: Male
Nature: Relaxed
No no no! They made new sprites for the Hoenn League. Now there's less of a need for the remakes as the main characters have been rendered in this Generation

We still have the region itself not being rendered in 3D as an argument for the remakes.
__________________
3DS Friend Code: 1204-0601-9485
Pokémon X
Post on my wall if you add me so I can add you!
  #40    
Old June 25th, 2012 (06:42 PM).
Khrysta
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Gender:
Nature: Hasty
Send a message via Skype™ to Khrysta
Quote:
Originally Posted by C Payne View Post
Wouldn't that mean we would need remakes for everything over again, if gen 6 loses backwards connectivity? If it didn't, there would still be 'no need' for RSEmakes since, according to some, we would have a way of obtaining the originals(despite it being quite tedious).

I say that because everyone seems to be on the fence of whether or not Poke availability will have a play in whether or not we'll see the RSEmakes sooner or later.

That 50% guess could mean that we have a chance of the RSEmakes sooner, with the Weather Trio, etc., and the rest of the 50% missing Hoenn Pokes and all, maybe?

I see them being on the 3DS as well, just trying to see why this all would mean us not seeing them 'til later.

Its 50% so far without all of the after Story Pokemon. We don't know everything about the games yet. We could get more events, seeing as Serebii is still updating their findings. Not sayin we'll get the three big ones but the number can still rise.

I don't think the next one would be incompatible with current ones, at least not Gen 5 seeing as B2W2 can interface with the 3DS. Kinda hopin 3rd Gen becomes 6th Gen, or if there is an issue like you think, then Gen 1 could be remade again with pretty graphics.
  #41    
Old June 25th, 2012 (07:18 PM).
Sydian's Avatar
Sydian
revolution
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Alabama
Age: 22
Gender: Female
Nature: Timid
Quote:
Well how would remaking those gens get you your original teams from the original RBY/GSC games though? You still aren't getting your beloved Pokes back, haha. That may mean something if you mean by training them in their regions, etc., but with the updated mechanics of FRLG/HGSS it just isn't the same.
I think, what I really meant to say, is that they needed a way to get in those past gen Pokemon, because most of them were unobtainable with just Ruby and Sapphire alone, so then you have FRLG and later Emerald, the latter games gave us a chance to get most of the first 251 Pokemon. And also Colosseum and XD but those are more uncommon ways, it seems. That's what I meant, but worded it totally wrong, lol. :( Though like it's been said, the Johto legendaries were obtainable in gen III and then again in IV, so it's still possible that we'll see a remake. Cause, and I think I said this already, it's not so much as we want a remake for the Pokemon, but we want a remake because we want to see this game updated and with new features and graphics and music etc etc. So the Pokemon thing isn't really a huge deal, though in regards to the past two sets of remakes, I think that played a vital role.

...I hope THAT at least makes sense, unlike my last post lol.
__________________

Play the game to change the game
  #42    
Old June 26th, 2012 (01:16 AM). Edited June 26th, 2012 by C Payne.
C Payne's Avatar
C Payne
Hoenn in 3D!
Community Supporter Tier 1
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Va
Gender: Male
Nature: Calm
Quote:
Originally Posted by XanderO View Post
Its 50% so far without all of the after Story Pokemon. We don't know everything about the games yet. We could get more events, seeing as Serebii is still updating their findings. Not sayin we'll get the three big ones but the number can still rise.

I don't think the next one would be incompatible with current ones, at least not Gen 5 seeing as B2W2 can interface with the 3DS. Kinda hopin 3rd Gen becomes 6th Gen, or if there is an issue like you think, then Gen 1 could be remade again with pretty graphics.
Well I do see Gen VI being compatible with 5.

'With talk about all the Hoenn(or most)Pokes being able to be caught within this gen meaning no remake, how would that mean there would be one in gen 6, if you could still send them down the line to the latest games since backwards compatibility isn't broken? ...and even if it was broken(so the whole available thing drops), that would render other games needing to be done again at some point probably.'

^ What I meant. You probably understood, I just reread it and thought I could make it clearer, haha. Maybe I've just been merging too much of what I've read so far, I think I probably got something mixed up somewhere.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Sydian View Post


I think, what I really meant to say, is that they needed a way to get in those past gen Pokemon, because most of them were unobtainable with just Ruby and Sapphire alone, so then you have FRLG and later Emerald, the latter games gave us a chance to get most of the first 251 Pokemon. And also Colosseum and XD but those are more uncommon ways, it seems. That's what I meant, but worded it totally wrong, lol. Though like it's been said, the Johto legendaries were obtainable in gen III and then again in IV, so it's still possible that we'll see a remake. Cause, and I think I said this already, it's not so much as we want a remake for the Pokemon, but we want a remake because we want to see this game updated and with new features and graphics and music etc etc. So the Pokemon thing isn't really a huge deal, though in regards to the past two sets of remakes, I think that played a vital role.

...I hope THAT at least makes sense, unlike my last post lol.
Yeah, that makes more sense. I guess all the talk about the availability probably meaning we wouldn't see them(at least for a while) made me look into that matter more.

...and I think that 2nd to last thing is the only thing running through my mind atm, how could anyone not want to see Hoenn remade(to 3DS, or to a lesser extent, DS standards; it's the only region not featured in that way)?
__________________
Don't you think Hoenn deserves to be at least this beautiful?

Source: http://pokemon-diamond.deviantart.co...-map-251951922
  #43    
Old June 26th, 2012 (03:56 AM).
Khrysta
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Gender:
Nature: Hasty
Send a message via Skype™ to Khrysta
I understand what you mean, its just the way the pattern was. Hoenn had a good mix of Johto and Kanto with Kanto being on the lesser side when we got remakes and the Remakes had the rest of the Johto Pokemon. Gen 4 Hoenn and Kanto appeared a bit more but there was a significant lack of Johto until their remake came out then what was missing Kanto and Hoenn wise was transferable or catchable between the two sets of games.

B/W and B2W2 break the pattern with these games. The number of Hoenn Pokemon (which is the remake we are waiting for) is higher in these that the others that got remakes were with the other sets. Pretty much all we have to play with are old patterns which are being broken by B/W.

10th anniversary pattern is pretty much broken cause we would have heard about the remakes before B2W2 if we followed that pattern.
Pokemon Pattern is broken or at least tells us the opposite of what is wanted.
Console pattern so far is the only one not broken and is the only real support we have at getting one, just not for at least another generation seeing as it wouldn't have much point to make them for the DS which is now a dying system.
  #44    
Old June 26th, 2012 (07:37 AM).
wombateiro's Avatar
wombateiro
Trainer
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Gender: Male
Quote:
Originally Posted by XanderO View Post
Keep in mind in Gen 3 there weren't a lot of Gen 1 Pokemon running about.

In Gen 4 there weren't a lot of Gen 2 Pokemon running about.

Majority of the Gen 2 ones that appeared in Gen 4 were related to Gen 1 or Gen 4 Pokemon, but still they kept out a large number of them from the games until the remakes were made, this includes Legendaries.
Is that really true?

I counted Pokemon from previous gens' pre-game Pokedexes in R/S/E, D/P/Pt, B2/W2 and this is what I got. Even if I made little mistakes in counting, they wouldn't change much:
R/S/E - gen 1 - 47 - 31% of all gen 1 Pokemon
gen 2 - 20

D/P/Pt - gen 1 - 46
gen 2 - 34 + all Unown forms - 34% of all gen 2 Pokemon + all Unown forms
gen 3 - 28

B2/W2 - gen 1 - 38
gen 2 - 31
gen 3 - 42 - 31% of all gen 3 Pokemon

See the pattern? R/S/E has the most gen 1 Pokemon, D/P/Pt has the most gen 2 Pokemon and B2/W2 has the most gen 3 Pokemon. Looks like that pattern fits to remakes releases. Basing on this pattern, there should be R/S remakes in gen 5.
  #45    
Old June 26th, 2012 (09:42 AM).
OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire's Avatar
OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire
10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: West Coast
Age: 20
Gender: Male
Nature: Careful
Hmm seems your right it's the same percent as RS (didn't include E here as it came after) had Gen I Pokémon.
This gets my hopes up again
I remember GF dragged on the reveal of GS remake that most were starting to doubt it...thism
could be classic GF trolling us to doubt the remakes...or make us even more eager...
__________________
Team Treecko
  #46    
Old June 26th, 2012 (12:45 PM).
Khrysta
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Gender:
Nature: Hasty
Send a message via Skype™ to Khrysta
Gunna double check my numbers, though I do Post Dex cause that's when all the available Pokemon are in the game.

You may still be right about the number thing though.

So we still have two patterns to fall on if that's the case, though both support different releases.
  #47    
Old June 26th, 2012 (01:04 PM).
OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire's Avatar
OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire
10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: West Coast
Age: 20
Gender: Male
Nature: Careful
Seems like we do...though patterns might be broken.
Also post dex might not be the best to use for the pattern as RS had no post dex Pokémon and Emerald was released post FrLg remakes.
__________________
Team Treecko
  #48    
Old June 26th, 2012 (03:19 PM).
Kenshin5's Avatar
Kenshin5
Wanderer
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Oklahoma
Gender: Male
Nature: Mild
Regardless of what fancy theories or correlations we can piece together, what speaks more too me for them making a game is money. Sure they make games for fun and the love of pokemon, but would prolonging a game that is usually in 2 gens after make monetary sense? I don't think it would receive any more money waiting then it would if they had it out next year or whenever it occurs within Gen V.

If they don't have RS remakes then it seems like this would be one of the shortest gens so they would go to gen VI sooner perhaps after they have a few spinoffs after BW2. Which if they have the usual four years we are due a new gen around 2014 so no new main series games until then if they don't go to Gen VI earlier would seem more of something to complain about then complaining about there being a remake.
__________________

Brian - 0089 1621 6313 - White

  #49    
Old June 26th, 2012 (03:23 PM).
fishfish's Avatar
fishfish
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: australia
Gender: Male
Nature: Gentle
i heard the kami trio were originally planned for gen 3? so that could idk im probably wrong aha. There do seem to be a lot of hints in the new games and i would get remakes if they came out.
__________________
I thought I'd seen the Great Wall of China. Which, being honest with you, it's not the Great Wall; it's an alright wall. It's the Alright Wall of China.
  #50    
Old June 27th, 2012 (10:52 AM).
OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire's Avatar
OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire
10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: West Coast
Age: 20
Gender: Male
Nature: Careful
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenshin5 View Post
Regardless of what fancy theories or correlations we can piece together, what speaks more too me for them making a game is money. Sure they make games for fun and the love of pokemon, but would prolonging a game that is usually in 2 gens after make monetary sense? I don't think it would receive any more money waiting then it would if they had it out next year or whenever it occurs within Gen V.

If they don't have RS remakes then it seems like this would be one of the shortest gens so they would go to gen VI sooner perhaps after they have a few spinoffs after BW2. Which if they have the usual four years we are due a new gen around 2014 so no new main series games until then if they don't go to Gen VI earlier would seem more of something to complain about then complaining about there being a remake.
I agree, this gen will only be a little long than gen II was if they lack remakes...unless they plan to simply stall with spin off like you said for the next two years...if so they should've just have released B2W2 in September like usual. I get the feeling their rushing this generation by, so it's likely there might be another generation soon if they decide to skip remakes.

This proably means nothing but I still find it interesting: Reshiram and Zekrom's initials are RZ which interestingly are the initials of the Spanish name for RS Rubi y Zaphiro. Also the color of B2W2 of the dragon Kyurem fused with happen to be those colors Black 2 is Blue (Zaphiro/Saphire) while White 2 is Red (Rubi/Ruby).
__________________
Team Treecko
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Minimum Characters Per Post: 25



All times are UTC -8. The time now is 05:56 AM.


Style by Nymphadora, artwork by Sa-Dui.
Like our Facebook Page Follow us on Twitter © 2002 - 2014 The PokéCommunity™, pokecommunity.com.
Pokémon characters and images belong to The Pokémon Company International and Nintendo. This website is in no way affiliated with or endorsed by Nintendo, Creatures, GAMEFREAK, The Pokémon Company or The Pokémon Company International. We just love Pokémon.
All forum styles, their images (unless noted otherwise) and site designs are © 2002 - 2014 The PokéCommunity / PokéCommunity.com.
PokéCommunity™ is a trademark of The PokéCommunity. All rights reserved. Sponsor advertisements do not imply our endorsement of that product or service. User generated content remains the property of its creator.