• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Mixed] ~RNC~s --- BlastoisePokeLodge, Some thing For Every One, Adding New Events, Many Pikachus Ready!

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
Not to be rude, but this is my give away day and I only answer for those who want to get in on it!!

Who wants the next 2 please??

4th Gen. Pokemon on 5th Gen. Only

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
I am sorry to post this but i am unable to trade for the next 5 to 7 days the tropical storm that has hit the east coast has left more than 1.5 million woth out power and i am 1 of them, i can check pc and take requests while on down time hope all understand!! Thanks, ~RNC~

Birthday Thunder

Venus (Event Archivist)
Years
Hello RNC, I'm very interested in:

Shiny Rampardos lv100 Adamant Checked
HP 392
Atk. 471
Def. 152
Sp. Atk. 144
Sp. Def. 133
Spd. 149

I can offer a shiny flygon with perfect attack (327) or a shiny EV trained quirky volcarona. Both are 100% legit If either of these interests you, please let me know. I can trade ASAP

Birthday Thunder

Venus (Event Archivist)
Years
No problem, I'm glad to trade with you at least. Just let me know via PM or Vm when you are ready, as I will be on till very late tonight. Heres my FC for when you are ready:

Trainer name: CLAIRE
ID: 3224-8040-7264

Cant wait to hear from you!

Back