The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Gaming > Fifth Generation

Notices

Fifth Generation Are Pokémon slaves to humans? Team Plasma thinks so. Travel the Unova region and prove them wrong in Black & White, and then return two years later in Black2 & White2.

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old June 25th, 2012, 11:25 AM
wombateiro
Trainer

After B/W release, me some other people were making theories about N being Zoroark disguised as human. I think events with Zoroark from B2/W2 might be supporting those theories. I'm not saying those events are 100% evidence, but they are interesting for sure:

In this event Zoroark is shown to be able not only to disguise as human, but also to even speak like human, which means N could be talking Zoroark as well (remember that N always speaks faster that any other character, that's weird):

In this one, Zoroark is leading player to N's Castle and immediately disappears. After getting to Castle, there is only N. Zoroark doesn't show up anymore. Notice that N doesn't have Zoroark in his team, so he couldn't hide it into Pokeball:

I admit I'm basing only on what I see, I don't understand what N is talking about. If you know that N is saying something definitely confirming he's not that Zoroark who was leading to Castle, please post it.

Anyway, what do you think about those events? Could N really be Zoroark?

Last edited by wombateiro; June 25th, 2012 at 11:37 AM.
Old June 25th, 2012, 11:34 AM
Perrie ✿
11/05/1982 - 13/07/2013
Community Supporter

Nature: Sassy
I don't think N is Zoroark mainly because he owns a Zoroark. x__x However; the evidence does provide a connection, especially with Zoroark leading the player and then only N being there. However Zoroark could have just disappeared since they most likely have great stealth. Good theory nonetheless.

1349 6159 4149 // 1174 [TSV]
(feel free to add)
Old June 25th, 2012, 11:42 AM
Twilight-kun
Pokemon World Champion 2014-15

Nature: Naughty
Send a message via AIM to Twilight-kun Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Twilight-kun Send a message via Yahoo to Twilight-kun Send a message via Skype™ to Twilight-kun
will we be able to catch a Zoroark/Zorua normally this time around?

I think N is N
Old June 25th, 2012, 11:46 AM
Perrie ✿
11/05/1982 - 13/07/2013
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twilight-kun View Post

I think N is N
Actually, one of the 7 sages gives us N's Zorua. And we go on to meet N later on so that's more evidence against it.

(feel free to add)
Old June 25th, 2012, 11:46 AM
OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire
10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
Community Supporter

Nature: Calm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twilight-kun View Post

I think N is N
N gives us a Zorua.
And I agree I think N is N. If he was Zorua it'll proably be revealed...that theory is like the gym triad being the Shadow triad not really supported.
Old June 25th, 2012, 11:48 AM
Khrysta

Send a message via Skype™ to Khrysta
The Zoroark in the Victory Road is the Zorua that N befriended when he was a child and helped him develop his powers to understand the hearts of Pokemon. N himself is human.
Old June 25th, 2012, 12:00 PM
Mentalii
Back

Nature: Gentle
It's an interesting theory, his hair could remind of Zoroark, but I highly doubt that N is actually a Zoroark. As everybody say, N is N. I guess this little ressemblance was just volontary. And anyway, I think Zoroark can only transform itself into a human it has already seen, so that would mean that the human N exist nevertheless.

Old June 25th, 2012, 12:21 PM
droomph
mmm gurl that 90s
Community Supporter

Nature: Impish
Dis' what I got from the first video:

Hiker: "Zoroark had settled down 'round here at most two years ago. It's been said that with its ability of illusion, it [something] liberate this meadow, the prison of Pokémon, even if by trickery. Unthinkable though, it's just a rumor - the truth must be still out there. I don't think that it wasn't necessary, though, dontcha think?"
[walks]
"Kyyyyuuuuuh!"

I might be wrong, but here's what I used to translate it - I might be wrong on some of these:
Spoiler:
ゾロアークは Zoroark
2年ほど前 at most two years ago
ここらに around here
住み着いていて。 had settled down.
イリュージョン [its] illusion
って , it has been said
特性で using its special power (ability)
この草原の様子を this meadow's appearance
丸五度変化させて By varying degrees round five (?) [to liberate?]
ひとやポケモンを [this] prison of Pokémon
化かしてたって。 even if through trickery.
とんでもないけど unthinkable though
ウワサには the rumor is
何かしら something
事実が the fact,
秘められている。 was hiding.
努々 I absolutely
疑う doubt
事なかれだね that it's peace at any price though, dontcha think…

こきゅきゅきゅきゅーんっ!! Zoroark!!

I think this is referring to N and his decision to liberate all the Pokémon of the world, only to find out at the end he was tricked by Ghetsis.

On a separate note, doesn't N's ponytail (or whatever you'd call it) looks like Zoroark's hair design? js

Old June 25th, 2012, 12:23 PM
wombateiro
Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mentalii View Post
And anyway, I think Zoroark can only transform itself into a human it has already seen, so that would mean that the human N exist nevertheless.
Zoroark could have seen young Ghetsis. That would explain why they both have similar hair color. Junichi Masuda said that N's real parents are unknown. And they are still unknown in B2/W2. Assuming N's father is not Ghetsis, why the look like father and son?

I guess this issue will never be explained completely, the same like what happened to Cyrus.
Old June 25th, 2012, 01:34 PM
Cosmotone8
silhouette of the past

Location: Boston, MA, USA, Earth, Sun Solar System, Milky Way Galaxy, Universe
Nature: Careful
Keep in mind that he has the ability to talk to Pokemon. Also, maybe his decision to liberate Pokemon was based off the fact that he was a Pokemon. And he has the scary resemblence for the hair. I actually think that this has some truth to it, but I don't think that it will ever be confirmed.
But the more I try to move on, the more I feel alone
So I watch the summer stars to lead me home.

Old June 25th, 2012, 01:58 PM
Lugia_Da_Boss
Togepi

Also, if N is friends with the Pokémon, why would he want them to live in a separate world to him and the other humans? It would mean he'd never see them again. It would make sense if he was a Pokémon, which Zoroark is.
Old June 25th, 2012, 02:01 PM
Perrie ✿
11/05/1982 - 13/07/2013
Community Supporter

When N was younger he had a Zorua. So as he grew with it, Zorua became his favorite Pokemon. Zoroark would then become his 'signature' Pokemon. We know how much people in the Pokemon world like to style themselves after Pokemon. /N's hair.

(feel free to add)
Old June 25th, 2012, 02:03 PM
Cosmotone8
silhouette of the past

Location: Boston, MA, USA, Earth, Sun Solar System, Milky Way Galaxy, Universe
Nature: Careful
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lugia_Da_Boss View Post
Also, if N is friends with the Pokémon, why would he want them to live in a separate world to him and the other humans? It would mean he'd never see them again. It would make sense if he was a Pokémon, which Zoroark is.
Exactly. It makes sense if you think about it. But we'll never find out *Sigh*
But the more I try to move on, the more I feel alone
So I watch the summer stars to lead me home.

Old June 25th, 2012, 08:59 PM
wombateiro
Trainer

Junichi Masuda said something about N being born from Pokemon and that his real parents are unknown. Some people were hoping to see his parents in B2/W2, but they weren't shown. Maybe because they aren't humans, therefore N is not human as well.
Old June 25th, 2012, 09:04 PM
Altairis
I'M ALL FIRED UP

Nature: Modest
Send a message via Skype™ to Altairis
Wow I've never really thought about this, I guess this would be interesting but now that they've already made B2W2 unless they include N in any other future games this won't really be expanded on. I don't think he really is a zoroark though, just a human with "special" "powers" (direct communication with Pokemon) but it's still interesting.
Old June 25th, 2012, 09:05 PM
Khrysta

That was a rumor before they revealed Ghetsis as his father.
Old June 25th, 2012, 09:23 PM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter

Nature: Calm
Quote:
Originally Posted by XanderO View Post
That was a rumor before they revealed Ghetsis as his father.
But isn't Ghetis only a stepfather of N?
Old June 25th, 2012, 09:26 PM
Khrysta

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ash493 View Post

But isn't Ghetis only a stepfather of N?
That's a rumor started by fans because of the raised by Pokemon Rumor. Which was a joke by Masuda.
Old June 25th, 2012, 10:27 PM
wombateiro
Trainer

It's not certain Ghetsis is N's father. Remember how Game Freak "confirmed" Kyurem doesn't literally fuse with Zekrom/Reshiram? It's proven to be wrong in B2/W2. The same can go with Ghetsis being N's father. Even Game Freak sometimes says confusing things about their own games.
Old June 26th, 2012, 03:49 AM
Khrysta

Quote:
Originally Posted by wombateiro View Post
It's not certain Ghetsis is N's father. Remember how Game Freak "confirmed" Kyurem doesn't literally fuse with Zekrom/Reshiram? It's proven to be wrong in B2/W2. The same can go with Ghetsis being N's father. Even Game Freak sometimes says confusing things about their own games.
Game Freak didn't "Confirm Kyurem doesn't literally fuse with Zekrom/Reshiram." The Movie with Kyurem isn't made by Gamefreak, we assumed he didn't since Kyurem could freely change form in the movies cause all the old movies' legendary Pokemon kept true to thier Movie Transformation. Gamefreak confirmed the rumor that they did fuse.

Ghetsis told the story of N's birth, or at least someone in Plasma did. We also see N progressively age which he would not be able to do if he wasn't human. When Masuda said N was rumored to have been born by pokemon, that was a joke cause he heard fans talking about it and his co workers shared the rumor.
Old June 26th, 2012, 04:49 AM
Lugia_Da_Boss
Togepi

Quote:
Game Freak didn't "Confirm Kyurem doesn't literally fuse with Zekrom/Reshiram." The Movie with Kyurem isn't made by Gamefreak, we assumed he didn't since Kyurem could freely change form in the movies cause all the old movies' legendary Pokemon kept true to thier Movie Transformation. Gamefreak confirmed the rumor that they did fuse.

Ghetsis told the story of N's birth, or at least someone in Plasma did. We also see N progressively age which he would not be able to do if he wasn't human. When Masuda said N was rumored to have been born by pokemon, that was a joke cause he heard fans talking about it and his co workers shared the rumor.
We noticed N growing? I didn't when I played White.
Old June 26th, 2012, 04:55 AM
Mew~
THE HOST IS BROKEN

Nature: Quirky
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Mew~
For all we know, that wasn't really N at all, it could have just been his Zoroark. I mean, he could have easily sent Zoroark back to Unova to return Zekrom/Reshiram perhaps? I mean, it's been mentioned that the previous player is away looking for N, but N shows up here anyway, and we don't see the previous player at all, although that doesn't have to happen, it still bugs me.. I think it could fit in well here. It would explain the disappearance from N's Castle, and all the hubub about members of Team Plasma like Anthea and Concordia mentioning knowing him from a young age.

Or maybe that's a little too Farfetch'd? :x

Old June 26th, 2012, 07:26 AM
Lance
Master of Dragons

Nature: Adamant
Send a message via Skype™ to Lance
It's possible at times that N and his Zoroark switched places at times, his Zoroark impersonated him, allowing the real N to either get away or to be somewhere else. I think that makes the most sense and jives well with the other theories.
Old June 26th, 2012, 09:33 AM
bwburke94
NEW RUN STARTS AUGUST 1! 000/721

Nature: Relaxed
The next person to point out that N rotated 90 degrees is Z won't be the first. This theory is kind of discredited anyway by the fact Zoroark isn't registered in your Pokédex the minute you encounter N in BW.

3DS Friend Code: 0645-5804-7602

I'm just a little crazy sometimes.
OK, a lot crazy all the time.

My romhacks and Essentials games are on hold until Essentials is updated.
Old June 26th, 2012, 12:24 PM
wombateiro
Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mew~ View Post
For all we know, that wasn't really N at all, it could have just been his Zoroark. I mean, he could have easily sent Zoroark back to Unova to return Zekrom/Reshiram perhaps? I mean, it's been mentioned that the previous player is away looking for N, but N shows up here anyway, and we don't see the previous player at all, although that doesn't have to happen, it still bugs me.. I think it could fit in well here. It would explain the disappearance from N's Castle, and all the hubub about members of Team Plasma like Anthea and Concordia mentioning knowing him from a young age.
I admit this makes more sense than N being Zoroark himself. That would also explain why Zoroark is his favorite Pokemon. Because it can replace him anytime it's needed. That also means N shouldn't be technically classified as returning character.

Quote:
You were the one saying that they said it:
Quote:
They do not fuse. Gamefreak already said they are not fusions.
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links