• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ask a question to the member above you! [v.2]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zephele

✧ leave it to me!
Years
  • Seen Jan 11, 2013
shu's_lover92, do you also like shoes, or is your love limited to Shu?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
I change my theme whenever I please so there's not a very clear pattern nowadays.

Shu's lover, you ever ride a bike regularly before?

Years
Oh, that's actually Julian Assange when he appeared on The Simpsons. (In the 500th episode to be specific) In that episode, the family got kicked out of Springfield. I do claim it to be the worst episode I've watched in the entire series.

What are your fave Pokemon shippings?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
...... i have no idea the last question that was asked of me so ahah... oh well!

shu's_lover92, what are your favorite pastimes other than the computer.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
My favorite Pokemon movie would have to be Jirachi Wish Maker although Spell Of The Unknown and Pokemon 4ever aren't too bad either.

^Favorite manga and why?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
I'd have to say speed metal, really gets me fired up for something big nowadays.

^What kind of anime do you prefer nowadays?

WillPowerPedro

https://soundcloud.com/cammdavidson
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Jan 9, 2022
I'd have to say speed metal, really gets me fired up for something big nowadays.

^What kind of anime do you prefer nowadays?

I stopped really watching anime. I did like the Dragonball series. My lil bro (he is 5 now) always screamed "KAMEHAMEHAAA" all the time.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
^ You forgot to ask Xulex a question, jsyk.

^Favorite manga and why?
Detective Conan. Despite it being such a long series it's one I've still been able to keep looking forward to for each new case. That and the characters are amazing and I just love the whole aspect of it. Runner ups would have to be Kamichama Karin Chu, Shaman King, and FMA.

WillPowerPedro, how did you come up with your username.

WillPowerPedro

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Jan 9, 2022
I loved Napoleon Dynamite. I loved Pedro in the movie and I loved Azelf as a Pokemon too. If you don't know, Azelf is the pokemon of Willpower, so hence everything, WillPowerPedro was made.

^, what do you like to do as a hobby?

WillPowerPedro

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Jan 9, 2022
I don't know. I loved Munchlax and then I was awesome and stuff and I did crap with my fingers and made a derpfaced Munchlax.

Hikari... What do you have against WikiLeaks...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back