The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Roleplay Corner > Roleplay Lounge

Notices

Roleplay Lounge Lounge about in Out-Of-Character discussions linked to individual roleplays. This is the best place to find existing roleplays to join, or create the sign-up thread for a roleplay of your own!

Advertise here

Old June 27th, 2012, 10:09 PM
Rose Quartz
Let's change the future

Nature: Brave
Send a message via Skype™ to Rose Quartz

Advertise here
Uhmm... :3 is my character accepted after i made the changes?
Brothers
Sisters
Theme
Maya Nami Kyuuketsuki / Ryuu Higoroshi / Luna / Lucina / Lacy / Madison Campbell
Old June 27th, 2012, 10:48 PM
Magic

Quote:
Originally Posted by PinkSapphire View Post
Uhmm... :3 is my character accepted after i made the changes?
Oh yes, sorry, I think I left a post comment as I was in a rush. You're in .

Meganium90, Drunk ¬ ¬, Mick Fizz and Mystical Mermaid - You are all accepted! I haven't thoroughly checked levels/moves but those are only minor anyway. If anything comes up I'll VM/PM you.

7:45 am. Barely awake. DX

Oh and Drunk I think it's fair to give the barrier Pokémon use of Barrier, so you can upgrade that to a standard move for him.
Old June 28th, 2012, 12:03 AM
drunk ¬_¬
Inebriated Baby

Nature: Naughty
Quote:
Originally Posted by SwiftSign View Post

Oh yes, sorry, I think I left a post comment as I was in a rush. You're in .

Meganium90, Drunk ¬ ¬, Mick Fizz and Mystical Mermaid - You are all accepted! I haven't thoroughly checked levels/moves but those are only minor anyway. If anything comes up I'll VM/PM you.

7:45 am. Barely awake. DX

Oh and Drunk I think it's fair to give the barrier Pokémon use of Barrier, so you can upgrade that to a standard move for him.
Oh sweet! Thanks.
I'll edit that in right now.
Old June 28th, 2012, 04:18 AM
FinalMaster
dededededededededededede

Nature: Jolly
Aw, all the spots are taken? Damn, this looks like it would've been fun.
Old June 28th, 2012, 07:21 AM
Magic

Quote:
Originally Posted by FinalMaster View Post
Aw, all the spots are taken? Damn, this looks like it would've been fun.
Afraid so!

Ok I think the first post is now up to date, so far 10 characters have been accepted, with 5 more reserves to write up their SUs.
Old June 28th, 2012, 08:29 AM
SylveonStar
Sylveon

Nature: Lonely
I'm really glad I made my sign up when I did. when I first looked at this RP I thought it was so cool but was afraid I'd have to much on my plate. But the RP's I'm in are kinda slow so I reconsidered :3.

Really glad I did or I would have missed out big time. Can't wait for this to start.
Old June 29th, 2012, 12:38 AM
Rose Quartz
Let's change the future

I can't wait for this RP to start either :3 alot of the RP's i RPed in have died ;; i hope this one doesnt :3
Brothers
Sisters
Theme
Maya Nami Kyuuketsuki / Ryuu Higoroshi / Luna / Lucina / Lacy / Madison Campbell
Old June 29th, 2012, 05:53 AM
Mystical Mermaid
Resident Mermaid

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Mystical Mermaid
Thanks for accepting me. I'm also really excited about this RP. Anna the Gardevior can't wait for the ship to set sail because her Trainer badly needs a vacation. Too bad for her there's more than meets the eye around here.
Old June 29th, 2012, 06:00 AM
Miss Doronjo
Gaiden

Nature: Quirky
Almost done my SU!

It just took a little longer than expected because PC was down for me. ;w;

Hawthorne Guardian
Moderator of Video Games
Paired to: Perdition Haze

Pokémon:PhoenixRising
Sylvie
Old June 29th, 2012, 06:39 AM
Magic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Doronjo View Post
Almost done my SU!

It just took a little longer than expected because PC was down for me. ;w;
Great! I know it's been a pain for me too, couldn't get on at all late last night ;_;.

I'm currently formatting the IC post, it is going to include summaries of all characters, including Pokémon lists, levels, moves, etc. - So that I can change them as and when needed.

Should be submitted later tonight >:3

EDIT://

Miss Doronjo, WestsideConnection, Pokeman1000 and King!. Just to inform you that your 48 hour reservations end tonight. As a bonus I'll give you all until midnight (GMT), which is just under 6 hours from the edit time of this post. If you don't have complete SUs by then I will open the spaces up and it will be first come first serve - sorry!

1 spot remaining due to one reserve dropping out.

Last edited by Magic; June 29th, 2012 at 09:36 AM.
Old June 29th, 2012, 10:43 AM
RyanRoksXD
Pokemon Hunger Games Tribute

Nature: Bold
Swift, just wondering. Should I change the levels of my Pokemon? They seem to be so much lower than everyone else's. Also Mistys pokemon are lvl 18 and 21, much too high for my Pokemon to have beaten them.
Old June 29th, 2012, 11:10 AM
pokeman10000
Leftie

Nature: Serious
sorry, german exchanges are a lot of hard work! I'm afraid that I can't get it done until tomorrow, really sorry!
Full Name: Jack Jones
Age 16
Hometown: Twinleaf
Appearance:
Personality: Red is an upbeat guy with a weird sense of humour. He likes
Biography: Detailed please! Min. 2 Paragraphs

Speciesnivy
Nickname:
Level: [Level Cap: 40] Be realistic! If you are a beginning trainer you won't have three level 30 Pokémon. Remember your three Pokémon can be different levels.
Moveset: Any four moves that the Pokémon could have learnt, from it's level (BW Pokédex). You may inclue one bonus Egg Move or TM move. Remember that standard moves do not count to your moveset - see the Rules section for more details.
Personality: Paragraph
Short Bio: About a paragraph would be good.

Species: Chimchar
Nickname:
Level: [Level Cap: 40] Be realistic! If you are a beginning trainer you won't have three level 30 Pokémon. Remember your three Pokémon can be different levels.
Moveset: Any four moves that the Pokémon could have learnt, from it's level (BW Pokédex). You may inclue one bonus Egg Move or TM move. Remember that standard moves do not count to your moveset - see the Rules section for more details.

Species: Pikachu
Nickname:
Old June 29th, 2012, 11:50 AM
Magic

Quote:
Originally Posted by RyanRoksXD View Post
Swift, just wondering. Should I change the levels of my Pokemon? They seem to be so much lower than everyone else's. Also Mistys pokemon are lvl 18 and 21, much too high for my Pokemon to have beaten them.
Hm I agree, I'm going to give your Pokémon a 4 level boost if that is ok, if you could edit it into your SU, I'll make the same edits on my records.

I'm also going to be PMing some people about lowering their levels slightly. For some characters it makes sense to have high levelled pokémon, others... not so much so.

Although I do stress that levels aren't overly important, I'm quite happy with a supposed lv 20 beating a supposed lv 30 - but levels just make giving moves easier.

Pokeman10000 hopefully if you get it finished early tomorrow it'll be fine anyway. Please spoiler that image though as it's a bit big!
Old June 29th, 2012, 12:43 PM
RyanRoksXD
Pokemon Hunger Games Tribute

Nature: Bold
I changed the levels, also I gave Brine to Cubchoo instead of Fury Swipes because his level now allows it.
Old June 29th, 2012, 01:31 PM
Magic

Quote:
Originally Posted by RyanRoksXD View Post
I changed the levels, also I gave Brine to Cubchoo instead of Fury Swipes because his level now allows it.
Great!

Just another official update, the first event post is fully written up and will be posted once the IC thread is approved.

Anyone with reservations - you have another 90 minutes to complete your application to be guaranteed your spot. At Midnight (GMT) spots will then go on a first-come-first-serve basis to anyone who posts a full character SU.
Old June 29th, 2012, 02:20 PM
Miss Doronjo
Gaiden

Here we are; whoooo~ She is a real doozy. Um... I can't find a suitble picture for her at the moment... can I just use all text until I do? ;_;

Anyway:

Full Name: Gloria Robertson

Age (16+): 21

Hometown: Vermillion City

Appearance: Gloria is about 5'3''; considered to be a pretty short person. She's a person that likes to wear a variety of outfits; to her eccentric style; in which as a result, she's basically dressed as a rock star. Mostly, she likes to wear a blue t-shirt with a red-star, outlined by yellow lining. Also, while this is not an occasional wear, on a cold day, sometimes over neath her T-shirt, she wears a short, black vest that does at least cover her upper abdomen, that's completely covered in silver glitter, to add the effect that it sparkles in sunlight. On the back of the vest, is a white skull, that was stylized and painted on it. She also wears a skirt, which is also completely pink. On her left hand, she wears a black glove hand warmer, which the fingers of the glove have been cut off, so that her fingers would stick out.

Her hair is blond, that is also very long; it goes to about Gloria's lower back. Gloria usually ties it so that it would puff up, (kind of like Hilda from Pokemon White's hair style) in which even so, the hair is so long that it also drops down to her mid-back. Her big hair is all supported by a pink bow that holds it all together, so that it wouldn't drop down all the way back to her lower back. On her right eye, she has a pink star painted on, like what a generic rock-star would have on some occasions, which the star acted like her eye-liner. She also wears black long boots with light blue laces that is long enough to be just below her knee when she wears them.

Personality: First of all, Gloria is a girl that you might call a tomboy. Not following the "strict rules of femininity" as she calls it, she would only act, and be like herself. More ever, she's not a person that simply "goes with the flow", she would act, and coordinate the way she sees fit; spicing things up her own way, depending on the situation. Also, she's a girl with a lot of attitude, with an eccentric ego to boost. Her ego, is an attitude that derives her to be the top of everyone, but only in terms of talent, but entertainment.

Gloria also loves music; and with her love of music, she likes to reveal herself as someone with a "diva" persona. Due to this diva persona, she likes the concept of "trash talking" to others; but not just others, mainly, those on who she considered to be a rival. This trash talking however, is very comical when she combines it along with her energetic speeches and conversations with people. Speaking of her hyper energetic attitude, sometimes she would yell her dreams, or hop and jump around a room or a wide open space, trying to energize and psyche herself before completing a task, or just performing music.

Biography: Gloria had a eccentric life growing up in Vermillion City. Of course, she was born in Vermillion City, in which she had a Mom and Dad, but one day, her mother divorced her father, due to implications of child support, which in term, left her alone with her father to take care of her. When she was five, she was naturally depressed all the time because she never even knew her mother. Her father always knew this as well, which then one day, he had an idea. One day, her father bought a bass guitar, and he played a song for Gloria for an hour. Gloria loved that playing so much, that she developed a passion and likeness for music.

Two years later when she turned seven years old, she was finally inspired enough to make her own themes and music. Her first song, was about her mother. Her only audience however, was her father. Fortunately, her father was devoted enough, to listen to her song that one day when she decided to perform it, in which the only thing he said, that day when her song was over, was: "Gloria, no one can top you in entertainment."

Of course, with that said, Gloria developed a swelled head; when she turned 9, she began having an ego throughout elementary school, where she always challenged herself to be the top of the class; whether it be writing, reading quicker, or even cleaning up the fastest in "clean up time". You could argue however, that the sudden confidence boost was inspired to her, from her father, who helped he during those depressing times on when her mother left the family.

Carrying on her ego and her love of music, she turned 18, she captured her first pokemon - a Growlithe, and as she became a pokemon trainer, she, along with a couple of friends of hers, decided to make up an all girl rock band known as "Gozzy". The name, of course was chosen by random. The purpose of this band, was to enlighten the seemingly "boring" world, with the delight of music, and the performance of especially Gloria, still hot headed as ever. One day, during one of their practice sessions, her father interrupted them. For what purpose? Her father was proud of the way she became independent, and was proud on how she have grown despite her mother leaving the two of them. As such, her father gave her a gift: the first instrument that Gloria heard that sparked her love of music: the base guitar her father first played her. Her eyes sparking and filled with emotions, she swore that she would always cherish this guitar, in memory of her father, her mother....and music.

With her tour over for the moment, she soon recived, a gift from a fan, a ticket to board upon the S.S. Anne. Hey, it was the perfect time to shake up the stuffy-quiet people on board, and entertain them with music as part of the vacation. So, Gloria accepted it.

Spoiler:

Pokémon (Max 3)

Species: Growlithe
Level: 25
Ability: Intimidate
Moveset: Flamethrower, Bite, Leer, Reversal

Personality: Growlithe can be as sweet as it can be when he travels with Gloria. When one first approaches it, it usually gives a "cute puppy dog aura", panting as it wags its tail when it's pet... it seems like the whole cute package. However, when it battles, it's like a fierce bull dog; it'll growl, and hiss to intimidate it's foes right from the start of the battle. It likes to jam in along with Gloria's music; since she even developed a battle style with Growlithe; using Flamethrower to beat with the sounds of Gloria's rhythms.

Short Bio: Growlithe was Gloria's first pokemon when she was on tour with her band. She received it from her father before she set out on her journey, with her band. Growlithe used to be the type who does not battle often; he would usually set at the sidelines... watching Gloria perform. He was like a little special pet. That was until Gloria and her band entered the battle of the bands tournament outside the Indigo Plateau - she entered with her Growlithe, who battles with all his might... conquering foes that were smaller, bigger, wider, and so on, until Gloria and her band reached first place. Even from that day, Growlithe still served as Gloria's special partner.

Species: Ponyta
Level: 23
Ability: Flash Fire
Moveset: Flame Charge, Take Down, Growl, Wild Charge

Personality: Ponyta here is a little ditzy - she doesn't know her left from her right. She even gets lost when she is trying to find a berry only a few feet from her. However, despite her ditzyness, she's a top runner who tends to get an edge over her opponents by using speed to evade attacks. This doesn't always work for Gloria, since Ponyta also can get confused with commands.

Short Bio: Gloria's second pokemon, she caught it in cinnabar island during her trainer tour, near the ash fields. Gloria at first did not really use or care for her Ponyta, at least compared to her Growlithe, until the battle of the bands whre she battled with it, and she was deeply impressed with Ponyta's ability to run. Of course, because of Gloria's lack of training with it, she found it very... tricky to handle Ponyta. To this day, however, she made it her goal to evolve Ponyta, so she could be a faster runner.

Species: Emolga
Level: 30
Ability: Motor Drive (DW ability)
Moveset: Double Team, Electro Ball, Acrobatics, Aerial Ace

Personality: Emolga, although not as Ditzy as Gloria's Ponyta, she's sort of like a big, random sister. Emolga's eccentric desire to fly shows no bounds, even when she is in battle; whenever Emolga uses the move 'Acrobatics', she often has her daydreams of being able to fly; so much so that it gives her opponent time to counter-act.

Short Bio: Gloria's third pokemon, she caught it near the fields of Celedon, during her journey. This was also Gloria's first time catching a non-fire type. It was weird - Gloria did not know what to expect from this pokemon, until in battle, as she noticed Emolga's natural gliding abilities - Gloria exploited a strategy to hover over her opponents while... playing unfitting music of course.

Hawthorne Guardian
Moderator of Video Games

Sylvie

Last edited by Miss Doronjo; June 30th, 2012 at 05:09 AM.
Old June 29th, 2012, 02:37 PM
Magic

Gloria is accepted!

Although I am going to request, as I have done a few others, than you consider lowering your Pokémon levels a bit. Judging from your characters age and when they started their Pokémon journey I would say they could do with being... maybe five levels lower? If that sounds ok.

Anyway, I'll go add you to the list.

All reservations gone, now 4 spots remaining!

Last edited by Magic; June 29th, 2012 at 04:23 PM.
Old June 29th, 2012, 05:45 PM
Miss Doronjo
Gaiden

Eh, can I just change my character's age then? If I change the levels, that would mean changing the movesets... and the movesets are sort of part of the pokemon's personality.

Unless you -really- want me to; it's your call~

Hawthorne Guardian
Moderator of Video Games

Sylvie
Old June 29th, 2012, 06:12 PM
King!
better

Omigod shoot shoot shoot, sorry, PC was down all last night and I've been at a country club all day and shoot D:

I can have the SU done within the next couple of hours if that's okay; I don't think you'll be logged back on PC by the time I'm done anyways so it's worth a shot. Sorry about that! I'll get to work now x3

Name: Nadia “Nellie” Elson
Hometown: Lilycove City

Appearance: If Nadia’s natural appearance were to be described in a single word, it would be ‘average’. She carries this trait in almost every aspect: her height and weight are average, neither too tall nor too short (coming in at about 5’10”), not horribly thin or overweight. Her brown hair hangs down straight to about her chest, and her facial features include brown eyes, bland lips, and cheeks that are neither pale nor especially rosy. Her arms, feet, legs, and hands are all exceptionally normal as well. Nadia’s physical appearance would cause her to blend into any crowd under normal circumstances, as there is always somebody more striking or pretty than her. She would seldom be looked at closely, and quite often simply be passed over. However, this isn’t usually the case.

Despite the features she was born with, Nadia tries to use anything she can to stand out and shine. She owns an assortment of accessories ranging from clunky earrings to simple bracelets, in every color, shape, and size imaginable. She mixes up her wardrobe often, and displays an array of different outfits fit for any occasion. One day she might wear a neon green top, orange skirt with a matching vest, and worn out sneakers, and the next she could be sporting jeans and a hooded sweatshirt. When her family is around, however, she tends to go for the less extravagant pieces, blending into the background as much as possible. The one thing Nadia dislikes most about her appearance, and that cannot be covered up, is her hair. Nine times out of ten it will be hanging straight down, and no matter how many attempts at changing it she makes, she always finds it back where it started.

Personality: Raised by a family of extremely competitive and well-known battlers, Nadia strives to live up to expectations and shine. However, she is an outcast in her family and tends to fade into the background around them. Instead of having Pokemon battles as her passion like the rest of her family, Nadia’s goal is something else: to be a star. While on the battlefield she turns into a hot mess, on stage she feels at home, whether it be as a singer or an actress. She craves the spotlight, and all of the drama and attention that comes with it. Although this is a huge disappointment to her family, she knows who she is, and has grown to accept it.

Even though she has her mind set on being a performer, Nadia is still quite new to this world. Having been quiet and overshadowed by her family for the majority of her life, she is just breaking out of her shell and trying to start over as a new person. When not on stage, Nadia is somewhat awkward. She stumbles on her word and trips constantly, even when there is nothing to trip over. However, this can be covered up by her determination to succeed. She has learned how to take criticism, and can deal with stress well.

Beneath all of this, Nadia is still, well, a girl. She frets over her appearance, swoons over cute guys, and can gossip for hours on end. Beneath her tough outer shell, she can be quite self-conscious about how she looks and acts, and wants to be loved by one man almost as much as she wants to be adored by an audience.

History: Born in Lilycove City, Nadia grew up as the youngest of five children. Her parents were both incredibly talented battlers, with many achievements and wins under their belt, such as badges and championships. Her siblings were all also very competitive battlers, and began to make names for themselves in the battling world. Her twin brothers opened an unofficial gym when Nadia was two, and she spent many of her younger days there while her parents were away. However, despite being surrounded by Pokemon and battles constantly, she never truly entered her family’s world.

Growing up, Nadia never strayed very far from Lilycove. She tried and tried again to understand Pokemon battling, but for some reason was never able to do well. She lacked the enthusiasm that Pokemon training required, and didn’t connect well with any of the Pokemon her parents lent her. Nadia lost nearly every battle she was in, except for a few cases when she won only due to the strength of the Pokemon she was borrowing. Eventually, she gave up trying to win, and although her family was disappointed, she tried not to let it get to her. She began to grow apart from her family, and instead spent most of her time in the company of her neighbor Henry, who lived down the street and was the same age as her. Like Nadia, Henry wasn’t a battler – instead, he competed in Pokemon contests, and trained to became a master coordinator. He tried to show Nadia the new world of Pokemon contests, and it was a step closer for her: she loved the applause, the lights, the stage…but she still lacked the skill of Pokemon training, and failed to start a true coordinator career.

When Nadia was ten, her grandmother visited them all the way from the Kanto region. Nadia hadn’t ever gotten the chance to know her, since the last time she was able to visit had been several years ago when Nadia was just a baby. Over the course of her grandmother’s visit, Nadia grew closer to her grandma, who was willing to look past the rest of her family’s disappointment. Nadia’s grandma listened to her granddaughter’s doubts, and realized another option for Nadia that the rest of her family had never even begun to think about: performing. She began to show Nadia a new set of goals and dreams, and so Nadia’s journey to stardom began.

A week after her visit, Grandma Elson sent Nadia her very first Pokemon: a Jigglypuff. From that point on, Nadia and her new Jigglypuff began to train, not as battlers or as coordinators, but as performs. They sang and danced, took on different roles, and wrote Grandma weekly for new ideas. The two were inseparable, and even Henry and her began to grow apart.

Years later, Nadia’s grandmother, who was now quite old and knew her time was coming, visited once again. This time, it was to see Nadia specifically. She brought with her a wonderful surprise for her granddaughter: a ticket for the S.S. Anne. This was an amazing opportunity for Nadia, a chance to finally get to see the world. Her parents didn’t take much convincing to let her go (although her grandma wouldn’t tell how she got the ticket), and Nadia was now 19, so it didn’t matter much anyways. She was ready to get out of Lilycove for good, and began packing right away.

The night before she left, Nadia received another surprise, nearly as big as the first one. Henry showed up on her doorstep, a tiny package in his hand. Although he had lived right down the street, Nadia hadn’t seen him in a while, and was surprised to see that he had grown to be a handsome young man. The two walked down to the pier, where Henry gave Nadia a small parting gift, with instructions not to open it until she was on the ship. The two didn’t have much to say, but that sat together, looking out over the ocean for much of the night, until finally it was time to go. Henry hugged her, and with a tiny smile said, “Goodbye, Nellie.” It was a name she hadn’t been called for years: the same one he’d always used to call her when they were young. As she walked home that night, Nadia made a plan. She would start a new life, travelling around the world on a one month cruise. She would look for a job as well, under the stage name Nellie. She had no idea what was about to come, but she knew it would be the start of something great.

Pokemon:

Species: Wigglytuff
Nickname: Rose

Spoiler:
Level: 34
Ability: Cute Charm
Moveset: Pound, Sing, Round, Gravity, Doubleslap

Personality: Rose is the perfect match for Nadia in terms of personality. Both can gossip and laugh about anything, and both share the same big dreams. Rose has a more bubbly personality than her trainer, and is constantly smiling and joking. However, when she needs to she can strap it down and be serious in order to protect Nadia.

Short Bio: Rose was given to Nadia by her grandmother when she was ten, and the two have been inseparable ever since. Rose and Nadia travel together everywhere, and have become more than just a Pokemon and trainer. They are closer to each other than anyone else, and act more like sisters. The two have been on many adventures together around Lilycove, and although Rose cannot talk, Nadia knows just what she’s saying. They have worked out many performance techniques together, and are both waiting for a chance to show what they have.

Species: Kirlia
Nickname: Violet

Spoiler:
Level: 25
Ability: Telepathy
Moveset: Heal Pulse, Double Team, Psychic, Round

Personality: Violet gets her name from her abnormal eye color, which is violet, of course. She is definitely not the friendliest of Pokemon; in fact, she is quite cold towards everyone around her, until she really gets to know you. She is a hardworking and dedicated performer, and has been the cause of many contest victories. Her strong suit is her ability to dance.

Short Bio: Violet is the present Henry gave Nadia on the night before her departure, although Nadia doesn’t know this yet. She has only met Henry’s Kirlia a couple of times, since she joined Henry’s team only a bit before the two started to grow apart. Violet was a staple of Henry’s performing team, and was one of his closest Pokemon. His reasons for giving her to Nadia aren’t currently known.

EDIT: Finished :3

Last edited by King!; June 29th, 2012 at 08:18 PM.
Old June 29th, 2012, 08:00 PM
FinalMaster
dededededededededededede

Ooh, spots open now! Could I reserve a spot please?
Old June 29th, 2012, 08:27 PM
Subsonic
Safe in My Hands

I would like to reserve one too. I'll have mine, at most, in a couple of days. (I need to go to sleep soon, so I won't be able to work on it until I wake up.)

Credit: Allstate + Eli Lieb
Old June 30th, 2012, 12:23 AM
Magic

King! You and Nadia are accepted!!

Everyone else, in afraid there are no longer reservations. First people to finish a SU get the places.
Old June 30th, 2012, 01:53 AM
Rose Quartz
Let's change the future

@ShiftSign- i changed Obilivio's lvl to 32 like you requested me (the lucario remember? :3)
Brothers
Sisters
Theme
Old June 30th, 2012, 04:09 AM
Magic

Quote:
Originally Posted by PinkSapphire View Post
@ShiftSign- i changed Obilivio's lvl to 32 like you requested me (the lucario remember? :3)
Awesome, thanks Sapphire! I'll make sure to add it to the master list.
Old June 30th, 2012, 07:13 AM
King!
better

Woooooo! Thank you much! :D Can't wait to start~ Now I need to read through the rest of the characters so far...
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here