The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio

Notices

Hacks Studio Hacks Studio is the go-to destination for browsing our curated collection of ROM hacks, all made by PokéCommunity members! Patch, play and enjoy!
(Made a bit of progress on a ROM hack already? Post your projects in the Progressing Hacks forum!)
ROM Hacks are to subject to moderator approval before they are displayed.

Advertise here

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old June 26th, 2012, 01:45 AM
Awesome-0_4000

Advertise here
Can someone please help me?
I have a few questions.
Where is the white flute?
Where is the black flute?
How do you get to Articuno?
Thank you
Old June 26th, 2012, 04:10 AM
mateuszzxcv
Beginning Trainer

can somebody tell me where are treecko trapinch and charmander?
Old June 26th, 2012, 08:03 AM
JungleNutz
Beginning Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by godlesplay View Post
where is houndour or bagon ?
Bagon is in the game corner also a flygon would be nice on my team where can I find any ?
Old June 26th, 2012, 10:22 AM
rpg man
My new account is Critx

Nature: Naughty
Quote:
Originally Posted by rpg man View Post
um.. i got the new version and new bark town is covered in this fuss.
Also, when i play the game fezzes every time help!

I made a new account was cuz i didn't like the name RPg Man
Old June 26th, 2012, 05:51 PM
Blazing Flare
Burning brightly

Nature: Mild
Are you sure your ROM isn't trimmed, introed or something? I patched with the latest version and its running fine for me. Make sure you're using the correct ROM region too.
Old June 26th, 2012, 07:16 PM
Mcsza3

Nature: Relaxed
This might be a bug, but I have 85 Special Attack on this Pidgeot and when training this is how much a Super Effective Hidden Power was...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Untitled.jpg‎ (27.9 KB, 53 views) (Save to Dropbox)
Old June 26th, 2012, 08:56 PM
Dr. James
Experimenting

Nature: Relaxed
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. James View Post
I surfed down from Cherrygrove city and arrived in Route 100. I kept surfing south, and then I wanted to go back, so I started surfing north. However, when doing so, a building appeared from nowhere in the middle of the sea and I became trapped in a city called Leaf Bay City. I could land in the city, and play there.

However, I assume this takes part later in the game, so there may be a problem with the connectors of Route 100.
By the way, this is what I was talking about:

>> Okay, I'm on Route 100 and I'm returning to Cherrygrove and... whoa. I find this.
>> Suddenly there's a gate and Leaf Bay City?
>> And if I return, Route 52 is now here and Route 100 vanishes!

So yep, it is definitely a problem with Route 100's connections.
Old June 26th, 2012, 10:52 PM
Awesome-0_4000

Can someone give me a walkthrough on how to get to the three legendary birds?
I have placed the red, yellow and blue flutes on their pedestals on Outskirt Island.
Old June 27th, 2012, 07:30 AM
PokeReject
Great Pokémon Reject

Nature: Quirky
Quote:
Originally Posted by Awesome-0_4000 View Post
Can someone give me a walkthrough on how to get to the three legendary birds?
I have placed the red, yellow and blue flutes on their pedestals on Outskirt Island.
if it's like the last hack, Articuno should in Ice Cave (there's an entrance BEFORE the main one, Surf to get there), Zapdos is in the Power Plant or Dark Tunnel (secluded area on Dark Tunnel), Moltres should be in Mt. Mortar (up the waterfall, past the door with strange symbols). They are catch-able after a story plot line.

anyhoo, I found something VERY interesting . Tyrogue can learn Ice Beam .

oh, if anyone is still wondering, the location of the Blue Flute is Violet City, Surf to get there

Last edited by PokeReject; June 28th, 2012 at 12:28 AM. Reason: answer to an old question
Old June 28th, 2012, 10:35 PM
Awesome-0_4000

Quote:
if it's like the last hack, Articuno should in Ice Cave (there's an entrance BEFORE the main one, Surf to get there), Zapdos is in the Power Plant or Dark Tunnel (secluded area on Dark Tunnel), Moltres should be in Mt. Mortar (up the waterfall, past the door with strange symbols). They are catch-able after a story plot line.
How do you get to that part of the plot line then? I have defeated all Kanto and Johto Gyms.
Old June 28th, 2012, 10:38 PM
chrishendo1996
Beginning Trainer

PLEASE HELP!!!!!
i have beaten witney and she gave me the plain badge but when i go to my trainer care it says that i dont have the plain badge? :/ i have talked to her a thousand times but nothing has changed please help!?
Old June 28th, 2012, 11:18 PM
PokeReject
Great Pokémon Reject

Quote:
How do you get to that part of the plot line then? I have defeated all Kanto and Johto Gyms.
have you spoken to Axel about the birds? that should get the event going...

anyhoo, I'm here to report a bug with a pic. I'm not sure if it's been posted, but the bug at Union Cave is still there, except the screen doesn't turn black, it loops in text.

Old June 28th, 2012, 11:57 PM
Awesome-0_4000

Quote:
have you spoken to Axel about the birds? that should get the event going...
How do you talk to Axel about the birds?
Old June 29th, 2012, 04:20 AM
PokeReject
Great Pokémon Reject

Quote:
How do you talk to Axel about the birds?
did you talk to him after Mt. Moon? It's an important part, where he asks for your assistance against Team Saturn. If you did, meet up with him in Vermillion City, in the S.S. Office, if it's still there (had to restart this time and I haven't caught up to where I was, so I'm unsure of what is there and what isn't in Kanto)
Old June 29th, 2012, 02:14 PM
Awesome-0_4000

Quote:
did you talk to him after Mt. Moon? It's an important part, where he asks for your assistance against Team Saturn. If you did, meet up with him in Vermillion City, in the S.S. Office, if it's still there (had to restart this time and I haven't caught up to where I was, so I'm unsure of what is there and what isn't in Kanto)
I have been through Mt. Moon and explored it all except for the cave with the scientist blocking it, but am yet to find Axel. Where is he?
Old June 29th, 2012, 02:37 PM
PokeReject
Great Pokémon Reject

Quote:
I have been through Mt. Moon and explored it all except for the cave with the scientist blocking it, but am yet to find Axel. Where is he?
there are various places and I don't remember exactly. Sorry about that
Old June 29th, 2012, 04:36 PM
Awesome-0_4000

Quote:
Originally Posted by PokeReject
there are various places and I don't remember exactly. Sorry about that
I have ridden/surfed pretty much all of Kanto and am yet to find him. I have defeated Team Saturn on Cinnabar and that was the last I saw of him.
Old June 29th, 2012, 05:03 PM
PokeReject
Great Pokémon Reject

Quote:
I have ridden/surfed pretty much all of Kanto and am yet to find him. I have defeated Team Saturn on Cinnabar and that was the last I saw of him.
hmmm, after Cinnabar, try going to Dragon's Den or revisit Mt. Moon. If not, go to S.S. Office in Vermillion, and "carefully" check around the first floor.
Old June 29th, 2012, 05:52 PM
Awesome-0_4000

Quote:
Originally Posted by PokeReject
hmmm, after Cinnabar, try going to Dragon's Den or revisit Mt. Moon. If not, go to S.S. Office in Vermillion, and "carefully" check around the first floor.
Went to all three of those places and looked around:
Dragon's Den: 3 Dragon Trainers and the old guy who gives Dratini
Mt. Moon: Nothing has changed, still a scientist blocking the entrance saying that he is looking for fossils.
S.S. Office: Just a guy telling me to look at their offers, someone talking about the S.S. Space and a guy saying he made some presentations

Also, the extra entrance to Ice Path was blocked, but now it's not. I went in and explored but no Articuno

Edit: I just beat Red and then Axel called me to go to the S.S. Offfice and am now in Seafoam Islands.
But it seems kind of stupid that you have to beat Red to get the legendary birds.

Can anyone tell me what is the purpose of he black and white flutes?
And also where to find the white flute?

Last edited by Awesome-0_4000; June 29th, 2012 at 11:21 PM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Old June 30th, 2012, 03:32 AM
Derpface
Beginning Trainer

My game freezes when the rival comes out of the gym in Olivine City... Is there anything I can do about it? Never had any problems before this. I'm running LQ on GPSP on my Nokia 500.
Old June 30th, 2012, 08:41 AM
rpg man
My new account is Critx

Nature: Naughty
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazing Flare View Post
Are you sure your ROM isn't trimmed, introed or something? I patched with the latest version and its running fine for me. Make sure you're using the correct ROM region too.
What do you mean i used fire red.

I made a new account was cuz i didn't like the name RPg Man
Old June 30th, 2012, 10:57 AM
PokeReject
Great Pokémon Reject

Quote:
Can anyone tell me what is the purpose of he black and white flutes?
And also where to find the white flute?
I have no clue on what the Black and White Flutes do except attract and repel Pokemon. You can find the White Flute in an area that is next to Cherrygrove City. Surf to the left, and there's a strip of land to the north. There's about 2 trainers on the land, and numerous items.
Old July 1st, 2012, 09:35 AM
Zarus
Unhatched Egg

Idk if this has been spotted before but I caught an Abra north of Goldenrod city and I decided to teleport back to Goldenrods Pokemon Center but instead I teleported to Lavender town in kanto region. I haven't even beaten 3rd gym yet so...

Also, If i heal at Azalea town and decides to teleport from there, I will end up at Cerulean town in Kanto (which lies in Kanto as well)

And best of all, if you heal at the Inn in route 32 just before Union Cave and decides to teleport, you will end up at the Indigo Plateau aka Pokemon League.

Last edited by Zarus; July 1st, 2012 at 01:25 PM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Old July 1st, 2012, 04:01 PM
PokeReject
Great Pokémon Reject

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zarus View Post
Idk if this has been spotted before but I caught an Abra north of Goldenrod city and I decided to teleport back to Goldenrods Pokemon Center but instead I teleported to Lavender town in kanto region. I haven't even beaten 3rd gym yet so...

Also, If i heal at Azalea town and decides to teleport from there, I will end up at Cerulean town in Kanto (which lies in Kanto as well)

And best of all, if you heal at the Inn in route 32 just before Union Cave and decides to teleport, you will end up at the Indigo Plateau aka Pokemon League.
yeah this has been spotted before, and I didn't really like it in the last hack. The people working on this hack are still trying to find out what's causing it.
Old July 2nd, 2012, 02:19 AM
itachi216
Beginning Trainer

Hello to everyone on this board! I've reached this wonderful game up to the first orange island (a bit after prof. ivy) without a single glitch, problem or whatever could make me say "yo i see a bug"
I've been playing liquid crystal 3.2 on my psp and I wanted to say that the game works without a single problem on this psp emulator! All events are in place, no bugs, no graphical glitches! (will take a few photos later)

The only thing that shouldn't be happening is that you can reach route 100 and the first orange island from new bark town! Luckily I saved earlier cause if you go there before you are supposed to, you are stuck there bro :D

Other than that the game is the best pokemon game I've ever played! I would really like to know where exactly this beta ends! I'm outside the "17th" gym now and I'm about to go back to Oak to give him the ball Ivy gave me!

ps: i hope mew/mewtwo will be obtainable when this is over

Hey again!

I finished the 17th Gym challenge also the corsola cave and the big bad guys with their big bad table in the old mansion left after i scared them with my MUSCLES! hahah...now what? GS ball is in Oak's hands also... got a team with mid lvl70's pokemon! Does the storyline of this beta end here?

PS: I've met all legendary birds + groudon through axel but I have no idea where to catch them... I read something about some flutes (?) but the videos I've seen on youtube are from 2.1 and the guy catches zapdos the first time he sees him and in my or our case he flees! I've been in a cave and read something about a flute and the bird of thunder but...yea Shed some light here oh pokemon gurus!

ps2: sorry for the long ps :D very nice and helpful forum I must say!

Last edited by itachi216; July 2nd, 2012 at 05:43 AM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here