The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio

Notices

Hacks Studio Hacks Studio is the go-to destination for browsing our curated collection of ROM hacks, all made by PokéCommunity members! Patch, play and enjoy!
(Made a bit of progress on a ROM hack already? Post your projects in the Progressing Hacks forum!)
ROM Hacks are to subject to moderator approval before they are displayed.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old June 9th, 2012, 10:03 PM
ProSynchro
Unhatched Egg

Nature: Quiet
i wanna do a walkthrough on this.can someone tell me when this is going to be fully done
Old June 10th, 2012, 04:43 PM
DarkRisingGirl
Order Must Be Restored

Nature: Relaxed
"@ProSyncro _ Fully Done? No time soon. Probably not even by this year. The beta will go to the 4th gym so thats a decent amount for now."
Old June 10th, 2012, 04:51 PM
mewmasterify
Actual Mew

Nature: Quiet
Hey can i be Beta Tester for the Hack
Old June 10th, 2012, 05:04 PM
tajaros
Hi I'm dawg

Nature: Timid
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to tajaros
Hey mewmasterify I made banner in 256 colors your banner was good but it's in 16 colors so it looks quite messed up trying using this.. :D
Old June 14th, 2012, 01:58 AM
MeiMcKorrmik
Beginning Trainer

Wow, I just read through this whole thread and the most recent sprites posted look great!
I'll definitely give this hack a shot once a version is uploaded :D
Old June 14th, 2012, 11:11 AM
DarkRisingGirl
Order Must Be Restored

An update will be posted tommorrow with new pics. I havent had internet access in a week, but I have still been working on it
Old June 15th, 2012, 09:35 AM
crawdawnt
Beginning Trainer

is the memory of the gba games that big so you can add fifth generation pkmn, because i tried once and my game didnt work very well
Old June 15th, 2012, 01:41 PM
tajaros
Hi I'm dawg

Quote:
Originally Posted by crawdawnt View Post
is the memory of the gba games that big so you can add fifth generation pkmn, because i tried once and my game didnt work very well
No she just replaced the old pokemon with the new pokemon because it would really be hard if we'll put them all together..
Old June 15th, 2012, 02:30 PM
DarkRisingGirl
Order Must Be Restored

Thanks for the reply to Crawdawnt, Tajaros. What he said is correct.

Update:

Here's something extra in the game people may skip so I decided to post it.
This is PokeTime. I know most of you are veteran players and some are competitive battlers like myself. But there may be rookies playing the hack so my partner scripter Tajaros decided in various cities they'll be a tv show on that will give you tips and hints for battles. Some will even give you advice tips like "Ferroseed may seem like a boring defensive pokemon. But don't be fooled. It has access to spikes, stealth rock, and leech seed when it evolves. Be sure to try one out for yourself!" etc etc etc, you get the point.

Some In-Game Shots:
Haven't inserted the correct feet marks and probably won't ever...

That Tailow about to get slaughtered...
Like some pokemon games, about 4-5 pokemon are only available by trading trainers in various places. Larvesta being one of them...

Here's a look at one of my favorite gym leaders later on in the hack. EON, the Electric Gym Leader.

(As of right now, the backsprites for the following pokemon are not inserted perfectly. I'll get to re-sizing if I remember and have time. They're front sprites are perfect though: Rhyperior, Togekiss, Ambipom, Yanmega, Tangrowth, Roserade, Magnezone.)

I'm inserting the last handful of pokemon today, then all that's left is for my buddy Tajaros to insert all the scripts over and I believe we'll be ready to release it! Woohoo...
Old June 19th, 2012, 02:49 AM
kyle_649
Unhatched Egg

I've seen your Derugis idea
and i've thaught of making a sprite so if you want to use it
Old June 20th, 2012, 02:08 AM
DarkRisingGirl
Order Must Be Restored

@ Kyle_649

It looks great, but I've already decided & inserted Midnight Shine's version. Thanks for your effort though. I will be using your Kyurem White/Black sprites for sure, however.

Good news though. The rom is in the hands of Tajaros now. Once he finishes inserting the rest of the scripts, it will be released right away after I check everything. No more updates, teasers, etc. It will be public very soon.

In the meantime, I can finally take a break from this until Tajaros is done. I'll be getting my hands on Pokemon Conquest & finishing up Mass Effect 3. So I won't be posting or online until Tajaros says he's finish. I see alot of very good looking and detailed story hacks near beta completion as well. I wish all hackers the best of luck & hopefully there will be plenty of new hacks to play very soon.

Last edited by DarkRisingGirl; June 20th, 2012 at 02:09 AM. Reason: Forgot a Word
Old June 22nd, 2012, 11:09 AM
NO_obslayer

cant wait for beta to be released looking awesome
Old June 25th, 2012, 03:31 AM
KeldeoInTraining
Booted out - don't be like me!

Nature: Hasty
This is my very first post so I apologize in advance for any errors. I joined to comment on this hack and participate in rom hacking myself soon. anyway this hack looks incredible and very engaging from the get-go. I like the fact your not making it perfect but fun and creative enough for members to still anticipate it as much as i am. I have a question however. I see keldeo is in the hack (he is my favorite pokemon ever.) if my guess is correct it seems the rival will be siding with him...so will he be able to be captured? sorry if this is a long post. it is my first and I am very excited to play. goodluck!
Old June 25th, 2012, 03:51 AM
tajaros
Hi I'm dawg

Quote:
Originally Posted by KeldeoInTraining View Post
This is my very first post so I apologize in advance for any errors. I joined to comment on this hack and participate in rom hacking myself soon. anyway this hack looks incredible and very engaging from the get-go. I like the fact your not making it perfect but fun and creative enough for members to still anticipate it as much as i am. I have a question however. I see keldeo is in the hack (he is my favorite pokemon ever.) if my guess is correct it seems the rival will be siding with him...so will he be able to be captured? sorry if this is a long post. it is my first and I am very excited to play. goodluck!
As DarkRisingGirl said you will be able to get KELDEO later in the game when your RIVAL gives it to you...
Old June 25th, 2012, 04:28 AM
KeldeoInTraining
Booted out - don't be like me!

Nature: Hasty
Ah I see...will the other muskedeers be available as well? I am interested in your fakemon darugis. what type will it be? I guess I will find out for myself soon I hope. I will be checking this thread for the beta and possible updates regularly.
Old June 25th, 2012, 07:25 AM
PokemonGiratinaX
Will be always PGX

Nature: Modest
The story of this game is really good! But, maybe you should
change the Overworld sprite of the main-character.
Anyway , I'am supporting this hack :D
Old June 26th, 2012, 12:01 PM
Nacas9
master of training quilava

Nature: Quirky
looks interesting, have you decided when in july will the first beta be out?
Old June 27th, 2012, 03:12 AM
tajaros
Hi I'm dawg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nacas9 View Post
looks interesting, have you decided when in july will the first beta be out?
We'll release the beta somewhere within that month....
Old June 27th, 2012, 07:47 AM
Lugia_Da_Boss
Togepi

I can't wait for this! It seems like it'll be one of the best hacks ever. I'm wondering though, if the Pokémon's sprites are animated or not?

By the way, will Ho-oh be catchable or will Ash have him?
Old June 27th, 2012, 06:31 PM
DarkRisingGirl
Order Must Be Restored

@ Lugia_Da_Boss

Ash will have Ho-Oh & No the sprites won't be animated, but every pokemon will have new better looking sprites. (Blastoise looks really really badass IMO.)

In addition to the scripts still being inserted, brand new trainer sprites from BW2 are being inserted & the custom sprites I posted all have been fixed & their colors are perfect now.

Release coming soon, I can assure that.
Old June 29th, 2012, 09:04 PM
raghavendraxxx

hi iam really excited to play this hack when will the beta 1 release in july i mean date
Old June 30th, 2012, 10:58 AM
DarkRisingGirl
Order Must Be Restored

@ Raghavendraxxx

Can't exactly say a specific day, but it will be in July.

Although he won't appear in the beta that's soon to be released, if anyone is interested or knows how to make Yami Yugi(or little Yugi, doesn't matter) OWs, please PM me. I created one but it's not perfect & I know I'll hear complaints if I insert the one I currently have. So if you're good at spriting or already have Yugi sprites available, please inform me. I only need standing/walking sprites(0-8) & it would help if they're already ready to be inserted into Overworld Editor/NSE. Thanks!
I can't wait to release the beta. It's really fun to play, challenging, & funny with a very good storyline. It may be done even faster now as I may take over reinserting the scripts since I have more time available then my partner Tajaros at the moment.
Old June 30th, 2012, 11:18 AM
Dimebag
Master Of Reality

Nature: Gentle
I really like your story !!! The hack's tiles also look awesome !! keep up the fine work ! Good luck on this and by the way tomorrow is the 1st of july :D
Old June 30th, 2012, 11:32 AM
DarkRisingGirl
Order Must Be Restored

@ gam3r

Thanks & I know! You won't have too long until you're able to play. ^.^
Old June 30th, 2012, 06:59 PM
DarkRisingGirl
Order Must Be Restored

UPDATE:

This is the Last teaser Update before the beta releases next month. For those who feel these are spoilers, don't worry. The beta is so big, everything that's been posted thus far & now is only small portions of events that'll occur.

(Thanks again to Kyle_649 for the Kyurem Sprite.)

(Thanks again to Kyle_649 for the Kyurem White/Black Sprites.)

It may seem the story is based on Kyurem & Sydney...It's not. I said before that each main character has their own specific story in the hack that the player will have to go through as they progress in the game. To put it simple, you'll mostly be playing to solve the main quest in the game, but as you meet some of the main characters, their stories will eventually twist into the main events that are happening in the player's adventure.

Also, here's the finalized look for the main characters I posted previously. (The Heroine is still in the works.) Thanks to Tajaros for these!

Oren

Kaz

Sydney

Kayo

Dray

I'll be changing the OWs to match each of them starting now. The gameplay pictures above have the OWs from the previous sprites shown. Not the finalized ones.

Last edited by DarkRisingGirl; June 30th, 2012 at 07:44 PM. Reason: Added Information
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links