• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Team Victory St★r

BlankPoints

Dumb Apples
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 3, 2023
Team Victory St★r (Now Recruiting)

Team Victory St★r​

TeamVictoryStar.jpg

Victini.png
Introduction
Victini.png
*Breathes deeply* Here I go. My name is Trask3000, BlankPoints from Youtube or Edward in IRL :D. I joined this website back in 2007 and I was watching, learning and improving my skills as hacker and now I'm ready to start my hack. I had ideas to make a hack when I was 14 but the final product only came a few years ago (I think 2009-ish). Over the years I was inspired by many people but the ones that really stood out were destinedjagold (the trilogy that he made), Cutlerine (for the very unorthodox Snakewood that was really awesome) and Wesley FG (for how awesome Light Platinum was). The reason I made this team is to recruit people that will help make my dreams a reality.

Victini.png
Current Project
Victini.png

Pokemon Isles of Dyloma: Origins
Hack of:Firered
I'm trying to find a really cool word other than Origins (People might think because it is the first game out of the series that it would be called Origins). Also this game is both anime and main Pokemon game based so you'll see some or hear people talk about past characthers/events.

Victini.png
Hack Info
Victini.png
Timeline: If it takes Ash at least a year to go through each region then by the time he reached Sinnoh he would 14 (give or take). This story takes place 4 years after the events that took place in Sinnoh which would make Ash and Gary Oak 18. Thus this how Gary Oak became a Professor.

Story Intro (EDITED, Also the info about the main characters is in the post below)
Cyrus emerges from the Distortion World to find Team Galactic disbanded and Charon was arrested by the police because of what happened in Stark Mountain. During his time in the Distortion World Cyrus finds out info about the "God of Pokemon" and stumbled across a very key item that would help create a new world at a whim. With the design plans left behind by Charon Cyrus is planning on using them to prevent anyone from foiling his plans. With the grunts that are left Cyrus formed a new team - New Galactic and proceed to Dyloma to get make his plans a reality.
Now the story start with a slightly hyperactive 14 year old boy named Terence who moved to Dyloma with his parents. After arriving in Dyloma Terence is enrolled into their town's Trainer School where he becomes friends with the tom-boyish and adventurous Naomi, and the calm and shy photographer Davis.One day after Trainer School was over, the renound, Professor Gary Oak, asked Terence and his friends to do him a favor and roam the landscape of Dyloma and catagorize all of the pokemon located in the region. Little do they know that they are about to embark on the journey of a lifetime with friends and enemies at all sides, where will your adventure take you?

Victini.png
Features
Victini.png
X-fficials
An orginisation with talented trainers who help save the region from any disaster. It is the daughter organisation of the Rangers. In any organisation their is some sort of rank system and the X-fficials aren't any different. These ranking licenses are given when trainers do an outstanding job on missions or selfless actions to protect the region. The ranks are C, B, A, S, and Z, with C being the lowest and Z being the highest.

Missions
There are 20 available missions in the game ranging from ★ to ★★★★★. Missions are generally easy which involve the completing of certain tasks eg giving an individual the requested item or fighting a group of wild pokemon. Missions can be accepted when you talk to certain individuals but the the higher difficultly missions can not be accepted you get the appropriate ranking license. ★★★★★ or 5★ are the most difficult and are often related to the main story.

TURN
TURN or the Technological Unified Relay Navigator is an invention by Mr.Trask (Head of the Research and Development Deptmartment of the Dyloma X-fficials) that strap on to the arm of the trainer. They are given to new trainers as they start their adventure. They come in various colors and are programmed with various apps like media player, internet, etc (essentially it is an I-Pad on you wrist :D). The Pokedex are now being built into newer models or available as an app for older versions. Terence's mom won a TURN for him through a sweepstake. Also it has phone and video calling capabilities. Though there is no in-game interface for it :( but I would try to make it a very essential part of the game.

New Items
TMs being able to use over and over (hopefully). Elemental Crystals: These are highly compressed gems (fire gem, steel gem, grass gem, etc from Gen 5) that now in crystal form. Unlike gems that are used only once the crystals can be used forever to give certain moves a boost in power. (These are just like the Soft Sand, Miracle Seed and Charcoal from Gen 3)

New Moves
Crabhammer to Aqua Punch and many others

A mix of Pokemon from all gens. 150 + 50 additional pokemon to balance it out (sorry I don't like fakemon)

New Story

New Region: Dyloma

New and Return Characters

New music and tiles

New Gym Leaders and Elite 4

Special Event Patches (additional missions, a new area in the region, etc)

Victini.png
What is done so far
Victini.png

The Story is a 100% completed with possible additional contents if some parts of story were to change.

I got the music done (in .mid format)

I drew the world map in a notebook but it has to drawn in firered/leafgreen format so it can inserted into the game.

All the Pokemon Sprites in 64x64 courtesy of Wesley FG (front and back but no shiny ones)

Gym Leaders and Elite 4 sprites are done (not in 64x64 format, so they will need to be shrunk down. The biggest sprite is like 75x64, all of them are 64 pixels across)

Victini.png
My Skills
Victini.png
Well as the saying go Jack of all trades but a Master of none. I dabble in few areas but I'm not 100% great at them. I did some spriting, scripting and mapping.

Victini.png
Help Wanted
Victini.png

Awesome SCRIPTERS,especially with complicated scripts and events.

Music Inserter

Tile Makers

Spriters

ASMer(s)

Tile Maker/Inserter

OW'er

Mappers

Storyliners (to help me with the missions and other story elements)

Banner creators

If there are anymore positions that comes to my head I'll post it.

Victini.png
Current Team Members
Victini.png

Team Leaders: Me, Thatonegurl (Also a scripter)

Other Members
Pinta77 (Scripter)
C_r_e_a_m_p_u_f_f (Tiles & Stuff)
Jbsundown (Scripter)
Daniel Evans (Banner Creator)
Kid1513 (Spriter)
Mudkips4life (Mapper)
Silent Crest (Storyliner)
Acecaldwell01 (Mapper & Scripter)
mavy42 (A lot of things XD)
BlackAdam (Mapper & Story helper)

Victini.png
Application Form
Victini.png

Your name/What you want to be called:

Position:

When you're on and timezone:

Proof of Work:

Way of contact:

Why you want to join:​

I hope with the help from you guys this game will become one of the flagship of PokeCommunity like Light Platinum, Ruby Destiny and Flora Sky. Also thank you for helping make my dreams come through :D.

Last edited:

BlankPoints

Dumb Apples
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 3, 2023
Awesome, the thread is up now!!

Victini.png
Update
Victini.png
I didn't know if it would be appropriate to give some info about the main characters but it would you guys a better understand of who they are. So here we go

Main Character Info

Terence
fzc2mo.png

Terence is slightly hyperactive and can be quite dense despite being fairly smart. Terence exhibits traits of arrogance, often boasting that his skills are 2nd to none. Terence admires his father Marshall and often tries to impress him. Terence shows a great level of determination and confidence when it comes to battling making him a worthy oppenent.
Terence aspires to be Z-ranked X-fficial like his dad, but that aspiration is second to his lifelong dream of defeating all the Pokemon Leagues in the world.
Despite all of this Terence has one flaw. A deep, dark, shameful secret; which is having a petrifying fear of SKITTY. (Due to a bad experience with one at an amusement park as a child)

Naomi
282kpiv.png

Naomi is a 14 girl who lives in Minora City with her family. Naomi is the only girl out of seven siblings and because of that acts very tomboy-ish. Naomi dreams of being a Pokemon Researcher being in the fields studying Pokemon. Naomi loves the thrill of seeing Pokemon she never encountered before.

Davis
5meamq.png

Davis is a 14 year old boy who also lives in Minora City. Davis is an only child and only has a mother. He is very calm not showing distress in troubling situations. Davis is considered to be unnaturally lucky due to his uncanny ability of coming out ontop in the worst of situations. After his mother sent him his old camera to him and positive comments on photo from his friends, Davis took back up his old hobby photography. Davis' dream is to photograph place where all walks of Pokemon gather.

Last edited:

BlankPoints

Dumb Apples
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 3, 2023
Victini.png
World Map
Victini.png

Well I decided to upload the World Map, I will place it in the spoiler below :D

Region Info
Dyloma is a somewhat tropical region north east of Sinnoh. Similar to Sinnoh Dyloma has a huge mountain range that splits Dyloma into two parts but unlike Sinnoh it is completely impassable. The only way to get across to the other side of the region is by taking a train from the Metrostation. Dyloma has 15 cities/towns and many areas of interests including a moor, a valley that was devastated be a group of Tyranitar, natural waterfalls, etc. Dyloma has smaller islands to the east of it (hences the name Isles of Dyloma)

Due to the "Regigigas incident" (An anime reference. Back in Sinnoh Regigigas was awaken and went on rampage in an area near Snowpoint City) landmasses from surrounding areas became Icebergs and floated all around the world. A few made their way to Dyloma but only 2 were catalogued by
X-fficials. Iceberg VII made it all the way to mainland Dyloma and wedged itself between two major parts of region causing further segmentation. Iceberg XIII drifted all the way to Minora Beach causing the beach to be unusable.

On the left side of Iceberg VII is the "rich" side of the Dyloma region. This side contains the some of wealthiest people in the Dyloma.(Hence the unconventional names for the cities). Leaf Crest is home to the Aire family (the last of the remaining noble families). Chez Soliel or Home of Sun is a resort destination that tourists from all the world flock to visit. (This city is based off of Cité Soleil that was ravished by the earthquake in Haiti back in 2010)

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Thatonegurl

Scripter
Years
Your name/What you want to be called: Liz

Position: Scripter, Co-leader, Co-story writer

When you're on and timezone:
New York: [Eastern Standard Time]
Every day, pretty much
usually 7:00-11:00 Pm M-Th
7:30 - 9:00 F
Every so often Sat-Sun

Proof of Work:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KOIo3U5RFaw&feature=plcp
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dmXj0tK4XFA&feature=plcp
[check out my Youtube channel for more]
I'm also a member of Max's team, Team White Wolves. I post a lot of my work there as well.

Way of contact: Best way to reach me would be through Pm.
But, here's my email just in case: [email protected]

Why you want to join: I like the idea and would love to see this hack come to life.

BlankPoints

Dumb Apples
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 3, 2023
I commented on one of your youtube videos before. Anyway I saw what you can do and I was impressed, so.... you are ACCEPTED Liz :D

Pinta77

Im not a very good spriter in general, but I've been doing ow's lately and i like how they turned out. So if you want I could show you some of my overworld sprites.

Other then that, I'm just about average in everything else except ASM and tiles. Ive neve done either of those.

Thatonegurl

Scripter
Years
I commented on one of your youtube videos before. Anyway I saw what you can do and I was impressed, so.... you are ACCEPTED Liz :D
Yay! :)
I'll get to work right away.

Im not a very good spriter in general, but I've been doing ow's lately and i like how they turned out. So if you want I could show you some of my overworld sprites.

Other then that, I'm just about average in everything else except ASM and tiles. Ive neve done either of those.
Hi there!
How bout posting some of your sprites as examples?

BlankPoints

Dumb Apples
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 3, 2023

so everything beside ASM and tiles. Ok you can PM the ow's.

Pinta77

Cool :) ill gather all my sprites and send them to you. Then ill fill out a proper application.

Name: Pinta77 (Evan)

Position: Scripter

When you're on and timezone: Pacific. I get on randomly normally once a day at least.

Proof of Work: Click my sig

Way of contact: pm or vm. Best way to contact me whenever would be skype instant message. My skype name is ppinta77.

Why you want to join: i like scripting

Other: I've never hacked firered before, so i might be a bit rusty on stuff like specials etc. but i can look it up.

As far as scripting goes, just tell me what you want to happen and I should be able to do it.

Last edited:

Pinta77

Glad to be part of the team :) once you have an assignment for me, let me know.

Pinta77

Interesting. You'd have to start from scratch with this though.

Years
  • Seen May 19, 2014
So this is the new thread in the Team Discussions. Felt bored of nothing to do so here, I get to be the part of a cool team maybe, and so:

Name: C_r_e_a_m_p_u_f_f (Creampuff)

Position: IDK Spriter, Tile inserter/maker, OWer, Scripter (you choose according to emergency xD)

When you're on and timezone: UTC +5.5 is the Timezone India BTW and I'm on for an hour at about 5 to 6 approximate.

Proof of Work: IDK Check my sprite shop and my friends would vouch for me but I don't have much of it, and after I know my position I'll give you otherwise technically a n00b here

Way of contact: PM or VM (Oh-my-gawd-I-don't-like-Skype/MSN xD)

Why you want to join : Nothing to do so thought I'll be a part of something good

Other : NaN

BlankPoints

Dumb Apples
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 3, 2023
A Tile inserter/maker and OWer :shocked: :knockedou

ACCEPTED! Welcome to the team C_r_e_a_m_p_u_f_f (so many underscores)

BlankPoints

Dumb Apples
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 3, 2023
Creampuff how good are you at resizing sprites? (trainer sprites to be more exact)

Years
Your name/What you want to be called: Jbsundown

Position: Scripter (I would rate myself a 5-6/10 on scripting). Storywriter.

When you're on and timezone: Almost whenever I am GMT timezone.

Proof of Work: I have no proof for my scripting work as they have just been small practices on ROMs nothing to special, I have never made a game before as such but I know XSE scripting well enough. For storywriting I have a story in my signature that I wrote when I was 10, I have revived and edited it. I also helped my brother write a script for a full length film that he never got around to shooting.

Way of contact: PM, email ([email protected]), skype (Jbsundown).

Why you want to join: I want to work on a ROM! And this one looks amazing! I have seen others that look good but have lots of Fakémon which I dislike but I can see that yours doesn't which is great! I also think that the storyline looks amazing and the map looks great!

I hope I get accepted and can start working whenever I am told what to do!

Thanks
- JB

Back