The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Gaming > Fifth Generation

Notices

Fifth Generation Are Pokémon slaves to humans? Team Plasma thinks so. Travel the Unova region and prove them wrong in Black & White, and then return two years later in Black2 & White2.

Advertise here

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old June 26th, 2012, 01:03 PM
bwburke94
NEW RUN STARTS AUGUST 1! 000/721

Nature: Relaxed

Advertise here
We're not bringing Kyurem into this discussion, are we? Shouldn't we be dealing with the ridiculous theory this thread is about? By the way, Zoroark can't speak any language other than Pokémon speak.

3DS Friend Code: 0645-5804-7602

I'm just a little crazy sometimes.
OK, a lot crazy all the time.

My romhacks and Essentials games are on hold until Essentials is updated.
Old June 26th, 2012, 01:39 PM
wombateiro
Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by bwburke94 View Post
By the way, Zoroark can't speak any language other than Pokémon speak.
But Zoroark is speaking human language while being disguised as backpacker in that first video I posted.
Old June 26th, 2012, 02:29 PM
Chaos Dragon

Simple logic.

Just because Zoroark can transform into a human doesn't mean N is a Zoroark.
Just because Zoroark could turn into N doesn't make N a Zoroark.
Just because N can talk to Pokemon doesn't mean he is a Pokemon.
Old June 27th, 2012, 12:39 AM
Tropical Sunlight
The Faltine

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Tropical Sunlight
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos Dragon View Post
Simple logic.

Just because Zoroark can transform into a human doesn't mean N is a Zoroark.
Just because Zoroark could turn into N doesn't make N a Zoroark.
Just because N can talk to Pokemon doesn't mean he is a Pokemon.
I admire your approach, but that's an awful lot of coincidences, don't you think?
Old June 27th, 2012, 09:19 AM
voicerocker
Psyduck

Didn't Ghetsis constantly study N throughout his youth so he could use his gift of understanding Pokemon to take over the world? If N was a Pokemon, the Team Plasma researchers would have figured it out. Surely a DNA test was done on him to see if his ability was genetic or just picked up from growing up around only Pokemon.

Plus, we know from the opening of B/W1 that N was found with several Pokemon, one of which was Zorua. If N was a Zoroark or Zorua, why didn't the Zorua with him change as well?

And I doubt Reshiram/Zekrom would have revealed themselves to N if he was a Pokemon, as they only were supposed to appear to the "chosen heroes". N's just able to understand Pokemon from being around them like he was.

Pokemon White 2 Team:
Old June 27th, 2012, 12:04 PM
wombateiro
Trainer

I admit it makes more sense for N to be human in original B/W.
But in B2/W2, he could be Zoroark, especially in that event in Castle. After it's revealed that Zoroark can speak human language, it's possible.
Old June 27th, 2012, 12:15 PM
Taro Tanaka
Do You Believe In Magic?

Nature: Timid
One thing that throws me off about this theory is the fact that N was seen as a child through a flashback. If N was a Zoroark (or Zorua back then too), then it's extremely improbable that all of Team Plasma wouldn't know about it. Besides, no Zoroark would be smart enough to conjure up an image of a man without first seeing one. So a real N may exist, but totally unrelated to our N. And because that's also extremely improbable, my conclusion is that:

N is a human.
Old June 27th, 2012, 02:38 PM
Cosmotone8
silhouette of the past

Location: Boston, MA, USA, Earth, Sun Solar System, Milky Way Galaxy, Universe
Nature: Careful
You never know, maybe he (Zoroark) saw N and watched him die or something. Then he took over his identity and was never discovered after.
But the more I try to move on, the more I feel alone
So I watch the summer stars to lead me home.

Old June 29th, 2012, 01:00 AM
Raichupacabra
Villain

Nature: Hasty
Four words:
Spoiler:

But seriously, I don't think N is a Zoroark. He's just strange. Let's just think of Zoroark of a messenger because who else would lead the hero to N's hideout?

Currently Playing: Pokemon X | 3DS Friend Code: 4313-1107-3365
(PM me with your Friend Code and tell me if you have added me)
Old June 29th, 2012, 01:33 AM
MiTjA
Poké-atheist

Nature: Serious
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to MiTjA
No.
N called Ghetsis "father" in BW2, besides he is one of the more complex humans in the games. We saw a flashback of him as a kid, a crowning.. there is just no way.

Whether a Zoroark impersonates him at certain points however, cannot be disproved. Unlikely but we may never know. I doubt it. They just put it there to lead you to N.
Old July 4th, 2012, 03:49 PM
Anonymous0203
Beginning Trainer

can someone answer the question: Can we catch zorua/zoruark in wild?
Old July 4th, 2012, 04:30 PM
Ginji
Shiny Hunter

Nature: Timid
Send a message via Skype™ to Ginji
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous0203 View Post
can someone answer the question: Can we catch zorua/zoruark in wild?
No, it can't be caught in the wild but you get a zorua as a gift in Driftveil City
Old July 4th, 2012, 05:55 PM
bobandbill
Where's that sheep...

Nature: Jolly
Send a message via AIM to bobandbill Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to bobandbill
Please keep questions to the Quick Question thread sticky at the top of the section in future, please.

...and I don't think he's a Zoroark; the games seems pretty clear in establishing he's just a kid who was messed with socially by Ghetsis.

Sheep in the Big City: General Specific
Old July 4th, 2012, 10:30 PM
vaporeon7
My life would suck without you
Community Supporter

Nature: Adamant
Send a message via Skype™ to vaporeon7
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobandbill View Post
Please keep questions to the Quick Question thread sticky at the top of the section in future, please.

...and I don't think he's a Zoroark; the games seems pretty clear in establishing he's just a kid who was messed with socially by Ghetsis.
Pretty much my thoughts. I don't think a Zoroark could control a Reshiram/Zekrom anyway.
Old July 4th, 2012, 11:30 PM
AdrianD
Competitive Trainer

Nature: Serious
N's Hair really resembles Zolo hair. I can see how people could make that connection
Old July 5th, 2012, 03:18 AM
Captain Fabio
The Shadow Pokémon
Community Supporter

Nature: Lax
I think, after reading over the speculation and such, N is himself and not Zoroark; it would be weird if Gamefreak went in that direction...
Old July 5th, 2012, 05:19 AM
Magic

Quote:
Originally Posted by vaporeon7 View Post
Pretty much my thoughts. I don't think a Zoroark could control a Reshiram/Zekrom anyway.
Interesting point, but remember Pokémon have controlled others in the past. Since Zoroark can make illusions, he may have made the legendaries perceive him as a chosen one, and obey.

It's a cool theory, I support the 'switched at some point in their life' idea. But doesn't that make the baby Zorua of N's you get to be his child or something? ;__;.
Old July 9th, 2012, 06:22 PM
xShadow46
Beginning Trainer

Nature: Quiet
Here is a possibility.
N is human always and is present during B/W. He then leaves after the Reshiram/Zekrom encounter.

Sometime between The events of BW & BW2 a Zoroark takes the identity of N.
This Zoroark is present in N's Castle during BW2 and is disguised as N.

Old July 10th, 2012, 07:56 AM
Keiran
Moshtradamus

Nature: Careful
Can Zoroark even disguise themselves as things/people they've never met or don't exist? If not, N would have had to existed as a human originally.

Every time I've seen a Zoroark turn into a human they've kept their tail, too.

又 yltfos os kaeps and low 又
Wandering Allowed, Wondering Aloud
Old July 16th, 2012, 11:56 PM
Erosu mou

Yah I think Livewire makes a lot of sense.Maybe Zoroark went to normal form in front of the "Hero" as a plan because if Zoroark got away fast when the "Hero" found N then Zoroark could have lost the "Hero" right in the beginning if wanted.N maybe wanted to be hidden so he sent Zoroark to lure the "Hero" to him.
Old July 17th, 2012, 05:25 PM
ActionReplayer

xShadow: Actually, that's a pretty good theory. I'll even go farther and say that the "N" we see in the video is the Zoroark used by N in B/W.

Keiran777: There are many theories out there, a few already on this thread ("Zoroark is disguised as a young Ghetsis", Zoroark this, Zoroark that). I wont even point any particular theory (I think I just did that though) but I'll say that this last thing you said is false. The only stance of this happening was with the Zorua in the movie. It's mother, a Zoroark, could perfectly imitate others, without any traces of it's real self. Besides, that was only a child Zorua. Maybe it was a unique trait of that Zorua, or maybe as a child he didn't know how to proper transform. Please note however, that I haven't watched the anime, and I heard that there's a boy with a Zorua in it, but even if that Zorua still had it's tail while transforming into people (that's assuming it transformed at all) it still would have been just a Zorua, not Zoroark. And if you need any further proof that they do not keep their tais while tranforming, just look at the games. The Illusion ability perfectly copies the appearance of other pokémon.

And to people saying Zoroark couldnt possible control Zekrom/Reshiram, my theory is that the legendary dragon is with the Illusion Pokémon for no other reason than because it trusts it. Both are owned by N, so N could have left the dragon with the Zoroark exactly so that Zoroark could test the strentgh of the player and then pass onto the dragon to someone deserving. I believe that inside Giant Chasm, it is N that saves the player, the battle with the Dragon it is Zoroark, and the battle after it is the real N, while it's appearance in Dragonspiral Tower might be either. But N giving the Dragon to Zoroark would explain why during the first battle at N's Castle he has only the dragon in his party, don'tchu guys think?

Anyway, that was my opinion.
Old July 17th, 2012, 07:29 PM
igotpokeballz
x999 Thanks To Action Replay

Nature: Calm
Send a message via Yahoo to igotpokeballz
Mabey N is Zoroark, because Zoroark could even be someone not real but from a painting or even a cartoon for all we know, he's disguised as a 2 centrys old man that died at a young age!

★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★
MY TEAM:
1.SERPERIOR!
2.UNPHEZANT!
3.SIMIPOUR!
4.SCRAFTY!
5.ZEBSTRIKA!
6.HYDREIGON!
Old July 17th, 2012, 07:35 PM
antemortem
I... was perfect

Nature: Naughty
Send a message via Skype™ to antemortem
I think we should go back to the fact that N does in fact own a Zoroark in Black and White, and why would a Zoroark have the intentions that N had in the first game? You can argue that Zoroark might have wanted Pokemon to be free because he disliked how they were treated, but think; that was Ghetsis' cover up idea, not N's. N's role was simply to show that you can pursue your ideals and he was just a pawn in Ghetsis' game.

Zoroark is not N.
[4:32:35 AM] Shinx: my nipples are permanently erect
Old August 9th, 2012, 02:42 PM
darkpokeball
Beware the Chainsaw Meowth 0.o

I've never played BW2, so this is coming from a B/W approach:
At the end of the game, we really don't know what happened to N. It was a while ago that I beat the game, but didn't he like jump out of the big floating castle? (I remember not seeing him exit the room, though in the games, most NPC's are seen exiting the room after their bit of text if they do leave.) Which means, perhaps the true "N" is dead, but his Zoroark is alive. He bonded with Zorua as a kid, and the Zorua simply took over his identity.
(Does anybody else remember a Ninetails that took over its owners identity after some dude never returned in the anime?) So...yeah.
B/W = Human.
BW2 = Zoroark.
Old August 9th, 2012, 03:11 PM
Khrysta

Send a message via Skype™ to Khrysta
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkpokeball View Post
I've never played BW2, so this is coming from a B/W approach:
At the end of the game, we really don't know what happened to N. It was a while ago that I beat the game, but didn't he like jump out of the big floating castle? (I remember not seeing him exit the room, though in the games, most NPC's are seen exiting the room after their bit of text if they do leave.) Which means, perhaps the true "N" is dead, but his Zoroark is alive. He bonded with Zorua as a kid, and the Zorua simply took over his identity.
(Does anybody else remember a Ninetails that took over its owners identity after some dude never returned in the anime?) So...yeah.
B/W = Human.
BW2 = Zoroark.
At the end of Black and White he flies off on the back of the Dragon he captures. Its said later in the game while looking for the sages that N was seen heading towards another region.
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here