The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > The PokéCommunity Archives > ARCHIVED: Battle Center > In-Game Team Help

Notices

In-Game Team Help Can't defeat the Elite Four with your current team? Need help improving your Battle Subway team? This is the place for team help concerning in-game and casual play. Teams focused on the more competitive aspect of Pokémon must be posted in the Competitive Team Help sub-forum.

Advertise here

Old July 4th, 2012, 02:09 PM
Ichinish
Unhatched Egg

Advertise here
This is by far the worst Elite Four challenge I've ever had. My team kinda sucks, I guess. So... any help is welcome. This is my current team (I'm still training them to have a higher level):

Beartic lvl 45
Icicle Crash
Brine
Blizzard
Shadow Claw

Swoobat lvl 46
Air Slash
Psychic
Fly
Assurance

Carracosta lvl 45
Aqua Jet
AcientPower
Crunch
Surf

Gothitelle lvl 48
Faint Attack
Future Sight
Psychic
Shadow Ball

Galvantula lvl 47
Electroweb
X-Scissor
Sucker Punch
Electro Ball

---------------------

"High" Level Pokémon in Box

Excadrill Lvl 40
Strength
Rock Slide
Horn Drill
Earthquake

Samurott Lvl 43
Water Pulse
Razor Shell
Revenge
Fury Cutter

Heatmor lvl 43
Slash
Rock Smash
Flame Burst
Bug Bite

Last edited by Ichinish; July 6th, 2012 at 02:02 AM.
Old July 4th, 2012, 02:48 PM
ColdBytes
Beginning Trainer

I would Suggest a SwoBat at around level 50. And keep the move physic. it is really useful for Marshal (The Fighting type, Far Right)and in doubt with swobat keep gothitelle as a back up (Swobat is best because fighting type is not effective on a flying type)
Beartic is in a good position (Ice being regularly strong) but a little training wouldn't hurt.
And if you level up the rest of your pokemon about another 5 levels, You should be alright.
SPOILER! I'd suggest putting heatmor in your Pc. Fire types are not needed for your journey and Leave that spot open for when you catch Resheriam
Old July 6th, 2012, 02:06 AM
Ichinish
Unhatched Egg

Main post updated (levels and attacks).

Iremove AquaTail and put Aqua Jet because of the priority, I guess it will be useful in E4. What do you think?

I also change from Frost Breath to Blizzard.

Should I change Elctroweb or Electroball to Thunderbolt or not?

Edit: Btw, thank you ColdBytes.
Old July 6th, 2012, 02:16 AM
DaEpicTrainer
One Pokemon to Rule Them All

You do it all wrong...
Best team to beat Elite Four ;

Anyways i didn't play 4th & 5th gen games.But In my opinion Beartic should stay, Galvantula should stay, Instead of Carracosta ; Samurott?One of the psychic pokemon, +Heatmor (Always need a fire type.) +Excadrill (If you don't wanna catch any other pokemon).
Old July 6th, 2012, 09:32 AM
pokehearts
I like trains.

Nature: Naive
First, use a Heart Scale on Samurott to teach it Megahorn should help you against the Psychic and Dark type Elite-Four Members. I suggest getting a Dark Type Pokemon, Maybe Pawniard or Dieno, and evolve them. then you should be Fine.

Friend Codes:
White 2: 2538 1585 2551

The unofficial Train Master of the Pokecommunity
Old July 6th, 2012, 10:17 AM
Lezza
The Guy who loves Braviarys

Nature: Jolly
Get your Pokemon to atleast lv.48 and you should be fine, use ur Excadrill but train it to atleast lv.45. Remove HornDrill for Brickbreak,(Lady in Iccirus Pokecenter) and replace Electroweb for Thunderbolt, you have all the types covered- Psychic-All but Swoobat, Ghost- All but Swoobat, Dark- Galvantula and Excadrill, finally Fighting- Swoobat and Gothitelle, also replace Assurance on ur Swoobat for some better move, like Shadow Ball, Toxic or Charge Beam

Wins-15, Losses-2, Matches-17
Check Out my Youtube Channel LemonNinjaz24

Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here