Community

The PokéCommunity

We are still working on a better slogan!

Visit Index

Advertise here

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Gaming > Fifth Generation
Notices

Fifth Generation Are Pokémon slaves to humans? Team Plasma thinks so. Travel the Unova region and prove them wrong in Black & White, and then return two years later in Black2 & White2.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old July 3rd, 2012, 08:30 AM
Patchisou Yutohru
Community Supporter

Advertise here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jellicent♀ View Post
The old Plasma seems to have learned from their mistakes, while the new is still out for domination and striking fear into the hearts of everyone.
I don't even think it's much of that re: Old Plasma.

The old Plasma thought they were saving Pokémon from trainers because of N, they were following N, their king. When you're following someone so fully, and then someone seemingly below them comes up and admits that they've been manipulating the leader, and that it was simply a ruse to gain control of all the Pokémon, like Ghetsis did at the end of Black and White, that doesn't change anything for why they did it. The grunts were doing it because they thought it was best for the Pokémon. Sure, they didn't do it in the most friendly way and resorted to stealing in most cases, they weren't out for domination and striking fear while the new Plasma is just after controlling the Unova region by controlling the Pokémon within it.

Though, I'm going to assume that some of Team Plasma from Black and White went on to new Plasma through agreeing with wanting to control the region, being persuaded and recruited, or out of fear while some of them stayed with N for agreeing with the pure ideals.
Old July 5th, 2012, 03:12 PM
OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire
10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
Community Supporter

Nature: Careful
Or they possibly recruited a whole group of new members with some old one's returning. Ghetsis gathered the Sages from other regions so he might've done the same with Plasma.
Stand for Life
Old July 5th, 2012, 05:15 PM
Aquarius1997
The Horoscopical Master

Nature: Quirky
If you all remembered in bw once you beat the game that Looker asked you to capture the rest of the sages(except ghetsis) if you did captured them they all said thier regrets for thier wrongdoings and said that they were duped by Ghetsis so why would two of the old sages,Rood and Zinzolin, join back up with Ghetsis

Also is anyone disappointed that those girls with the pink and blonde hair didnt have much of a plot they were just in that house with old plasma
ONLY ME HA!!!

The Aquarius loves a party. Anytime, anywhere is their motto. It is not unlikely that an Aquarius will consider a wake a good place to meet chicks. Aquarians love to be naked. It is even better if they are naked and crocked. Froot Loops is a very Aquarian cereal. So is Rice Krispies, since it will engage in a friendly chat with the Aquarian as he or she is eating breakfast. Count Chocula is off-limits, however. It belongs to the Scorpios. Aquarians use the phrase "Dude, man..." frequently when describing philosophical concepts. Aquarians have out-of-body experiences on a daily basis. If you are talking to an Aquarian and he or she zones out, consider the conversation hopeless. He or she is talking to the guy three feet away from you. Aquarians are fun because they channel people. Plus, if you tell them to, they will run around naked. Aquarians like astronomy because they've been to all those places. If you want to know what the food is like on Saturn, ask an Aquarius. Aquarians can allow themselves every possible vice on the planet, and don't think twice about it. That is why they piss everyone else off. They are cosmically entitled to do this.
Old July 5th, 2012, 07:31 PM
Jellicent♀
ღ Fairy Wind ღ

Nature: Modest
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquarius1997 View Post
If you all remembered in bw once you beat the game that Looker asked you to capture the rest of the sages(except ghetsis) if you did captured them they all said thier regrets for thier wrongdoings and said that they were duped by Ghetsis so why would two of the old sages,Rood and Zinzolin, join back up with Ghetsis

Also is anyone disappointed that those girls with the pink and blonde hair didnt have much of a plot they were just in that house with old plasma
Rood isn't back with Ghetsis, he just battles you to see your strength. He's the one who gives you Zorua. I would say that Rood was released for cooperation, and Zinzolin was busted out by Ghetsis after Ghetsis promised power and authority to Zinzolin. Rood probably wanted nothing to do with it, and chose to wait for N to return.

Let the little fairy in you fly!
Old July 5th, 2012, 07:59 PM
Community Supporter

^ Seems that way to me too.

Darn, we still saw very little of the Goddess'...what were they there for other than telling the player N's story (in BW)... seems like a waste of characters.
Stand for Life
Old July 6th, 2012, 05:58 AM
Twilight-kun
Pokemon World Champion 2014-15

Nature: Naughty
Send a message via AIM to Twilight-kun Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Twilight-kun Send a message via Yahoo to Twilight-kun Send a message via Skype™ to Twilight-kun
Akuroma leads a faction of Team Plasma that still wants to free pokemon (I think)

Geechisu leads a faction of Team Plasma that wants to take over Isshu
/
Old July 6th, 2012, 11:08 AM
Aquarius1997
The Horoscopical Master

Nature: Quirky
Oh yeah i forgot Rood is the good guy this time around lol my bad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twilight-kun View Post
Akuroma leads a faction of Team Plasma that still wants to free pokemon (I think)

Na'll its the other way around
I put it in a spoiler since people are somewhat bothered by reading spoilers
Spoiler:
Team plasma split into two factions, one is good plama and are devoted to N's pure motives. The other is bad plasma whose motives are world domination. Its leaders are Ghetsis and Akuroma(i hate the name Corless) akuroma is just like Charon from team galactic
ONLY ME HA!!!

The Aquarius loves a party. Anytime, anywhere is their motto. It is not unlikely that an Aquarius will consider a wake a good place to meet chicks. Aquarians love to be naked. It is even better if they are naked and crocked. Froot Loops is a very Aquarian cereal. So is Rice Krispies, since it will engage in a friendly chat with the Aquarian as he or she is eating breakfast. Count Chocula is off-limits, however. It belongs to the Scorpios. Aquarians use the phrase "Dude, man..." frequently when describing philosophical concepts. Aquarians have out-of-body experiences on a daily basis. If you are talking to an Aquarian and he or she zones out, consider the conversation hopeless. He or she is talking to the guy three feet away from you. Aquarians are fun because they channel people. Plus, if you tell them to, they will run around naked. Aquarians like astronomy because they've been to all those places. If you want to know what the food is like on Saturn, ask an Aquarius. Aquarians can allow themselves every possible vice on the planet, and don't think twice about it. That is why they piss everyone else off. They are cosmically entitled to do this.
Old July 7th, 2012, 03:22 PM
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquarius1997 View Post
Oh yeah i forgot Rood is the good guy this time around lol my bad

Na'll its the other way around
I put it in a spoiler since people are somewhat bothered by reading spoilers
Spoiler:
Team plasma split into two factions, one is good plama and are devoted to N's pure motives. The other is bad plasma whose motives are world domination. Its leaders are Ghetsis and Akuroma(i hate the name Corless) akuroma is just like Charon from team galactic
Except that unlike Pluto (Charon's Jp name)
Spoiler:
he actually regrets his actions, much like Saturn and wishes to help the world (again like Saturn)
Stand for Life
Old July 8th, 2012, 12:28 AM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter

Nature: Calm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twilight-kun View Post

Since Akuroma is practically subordinate of Ghetis you cannot say he leads anything in Team Plasma
He belongs to the new Team Plasma fraction but as Magmaruby said he regrets his decision to join Ghetis.
That might be one of the reasons why he gives you Master Ball because he believes that Master Ball shouldn't be missused and believes that player will use it for good.
ROM hacking FAQ - Read before asking how to play a hack. | Previous Sign 2 | Previous Sign

Anime List | PSN Trophy List
Old July 10th, 2012, 04:26 PM
Hoenn
Elite
Community Supporter

Nature: Relaxed
Send a message via Skype™ to Hoenn
Akuroma´s English name revealed!

His name is Colress. He is a Pokémon strength researcher.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here