Community

The PokéCommunity

We are still working on a better slogan!

Visit Index

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Gaming > Fifth Generation
Notices

Fifth Generation Are Pokémon slaves to humans? Team Plasma thinks so. Travel the Unova region and prove them wrong in Black & White, and then return two years later in Black2 & White2.

View Poll Results: Which do you pick?
13 31.71%
28 68.29%
Voters: 41. You may not vote on this poll

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old July 5th, 2012, 05:28 PM
Tazer
Beginning Trainer

I voted for Golurk. I use it more often in-game (which still isn't a lot), and its typing is far more unique than Cofagrigus'.
Old July 6th, 2012, 05:28 AM
Reshiram Man
Resident Peacekeeper

Nature: Modest
Golurk is my choice, because of it's amazing physical movepool, which is in contrary to many ghost types, because the lot of them focus in special attack.
West, on a plane bound west
I see her stretching out below
Land, blessed mother land
The place where I was born

Scars, she’s got her scars
Sometimes it starts to worry me
Cause lose, I don’t want to lose
Sight of who we are

From the mountains high
To the wave-crashed coast
There’s a way to find
Better days I know

It’s been a long hard ride
Got a ways to go
This is still the place
That we all call home
Old July 6th, 2012, 07:39 AM
Maffoo
Beginning Trainer

CoFAGrigus all the way, as well as double rainbows!
Golurk is too slow and can't survive a Shadow Ball from a Specs Gengar, whereas the mummy can. Cofagrigus is a troll with a capital T.
Old July 6th, 2012, 11:52 AM
Aquarius1997
The Horoscopical Master

Nature: Quirky
I had a Golurk before and it was beast Shadow Iron Fist FTW

BUUUUTTTT....
Confagrigis is an amazing pokemon with an awesome name, stats, appearence, annimation(coffin with 4 arms fricken scary) and the best pokedex entree
Black

It has been said that they swallow those who get too close and turn them into mummies. They like to eat gold nuggets.(ha so irrelavent)

White

They pretend to be elaborate coffins to teach lessons to grave robbers. Their bodies are covered in pure gold.

I PISSED MY PANTS.JK :P
ONLY ME HA!!!

The Aquarius loves a party. Anytime, anywhere is their motto. It is not unlikely that an Aquarius will consider a wake a good place to meet chicks. Aquarians love to be naked. It is even better if they are naked and crocked. Froot Loops is a very Aquarian cereal. So is Rice Krispies, since it will engage in a friendly chat with the Aquarian as he or she is eating breakfast. Count Chocula is off-limits, however. It belongs to the Scorpios. Aquarians use the phrase "Dude, man..." frequently when describing philosophical concepts. Aquarians have out-of-body experiences on a daily basis. If you are talking to an Aquarian and he or she zones out, consider the conversation hopeless. He or she is talking to the guy three feet away from you. Aquarians are fun because they channel people. Plus, if you tell them to, they will run around naked. Aquarians like astronomy because they've been to all those places. If you want to know what the food is like on Saturn, ask an Aquarius. Aquarians can allow themselves every possible vice on the planet, and don't think twice about it. That is why they piss everyone else off. They are cosmically entitled to do this.
Old July 8th, 2012, 01:56 AM
Drag0nl0rdGe0ff
Beginning Trainer

Golurk all the way. Not only does it have a better movepool than Cofagrigus but it also has added type of Ground so it can take out more types than Cofagrigus can
Old July 8th, 2012, 02:45 AM
skyluigi2
L-let's-a go...!

Nature: Jolly
Send a message via Skype™ to skyluigi2
I'll go with Golurk, but Golurk's a strange one to me. It always seems like it should have ridiculously high stats, and it just doesn't.

☆ 3DS FC: 5069-3912-3062
☆ Let me know if you've added me!

☆ Next most anticipated game(s): Super Smash Bros. for Wii U, Bayonetta 2 and Pokémon Alpha Sapphire

☆ Currently playing: Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS and Pokémon X

☆ I'm known on Twitter as skyluigi2 as well

skyluigi2
Old July 8th, 2012, 03:07 AM
Makbets
Cookie Lover

Nature: Sassy
Gotta love big flying goliath! ;3
So my vote goes to Golurk~

Last edited by Makbets; July 8th, 2012 at 03:18 AM.
Old July 8th, 2012, 03:28 AM
Hoenn
Elite
Community Supporter

Nature: Relaxed
Send a message via Skype™ to Hoenn
I prefer Cofagrigus, it's designing and stats are better in my opinion.
Pokemon Spirit Emerald
Coming Soon
Old July 8th, 2012, 07:23 AM
Forever
let it go

Golurk wins unfortunately. :( I very much prefer Cofagrigus ;;

Only about 3 polls left guys, so make the most of the polls! n______n Next is up really soon!
I'm paired with and in love with Frizy ♥
Old July 8th, 2012, 09:23 AM
Sabrewulf238

Nature: Jolly
I didn't get the chance to vote....but I much prefer Cofagrigus. It's a freaking Sarcophagus in pokemon form! If that can't win a poll I don't know what can.

It's also really good in battle, I had one during the story of Pokemon White and it was a great asset to my team.

I like Golurk too but nowhere near as much.
Looking for X & Y friends, friend code is: 2964-8571-0102
Send me a pm if you add me.
Old July 10th, 2012, 02:18 PM
XtinaIsMeLuvinWWE

Nature: Quirky
Cofagrigus scares me lol so I'd vote for Golurk cause it actually looks pretty cool close up like that
http://www.pokecommunity.com/signaturepics/sigpic155452_1.gif
Old July 13th, 2012, 06:30 AM
Johnster
Losing is not an option

Nature: Calm
Golurk gets my vote! :D Love the design and moveset. His just awesome in my opinion. Cofagrigus is just weird to me :x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mentalii View Post
Cofagrigus, it intrigues me a lot. It's a little strange, and not very strong, but I don't know, there's something in it that appeals to me. Maybe its mysterious side ?
On the other hand I never payed attention to Golurk.
What anime is that on your signature?
Old July 14th, 2012, 05:37 AM
Arghlx
Beginning Trainer

I prefer Golurk's design, so I'm going with him. I don't understand why people are confused as to why its type is Ground/Ghost. When you think about it, it suits him.
Old October 5th, 2012, 06:16 PM
GolurkIsDaBomb
Strawberry Sunrise, no ice.

Nature: Lonely
Not only is Golurk a lot cooler looking, but it also can fly.

Not good enough? Fine!

Golurks are so fun to use, their ability iron fist just makes a Golurk super strong, as they learn many moves that are enhanced by this ability. The fact that they are so heavy and slow makes them great for using trick room or Heavy Slam. Golurk has an innovative/awesome typing, that is very useful throughout Unova. Plus, it's offensive AND defensive, making it great.

Confagrigus, while a great pokemon, isn't as good ingame, it's typing isn't as fun and Ghetsis had one and it was terrible to battle. stall pokemon are so annoying

SO GOLURK ALL THE WAY!
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links