• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Danger on the S.S. Anne [SU+OOC]

Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023
Final master- ill fix that soon!

Since its my birthday, and I'm feeling nice, one random character will get a reward when the ship sets sail in a few days ;3. It will be a random draw- but remember you may also be rewarded for good posts!!

Baker's Bulbasaur

Pokemon Bard
Years
Final master- ill fix that soon!

Since its my birthday, and I'm feeling nice, one random character will get a reward when the ship sets sail in a few days ;3. It will be a random draw- but remember you may also be rewarded for good posts!!

Happy Birthday!
*Bakes Cake*

I'm hesitant to post for a 3rd time when so many have yet to make their 2nd post >.<

for him.

I'm trash.
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Aug 6, 2023
^I am a bit hesitant on making a second post actually. Don't know if I should or not.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
iirc, we're still waiting on one more person to do their intro post so mainly we're just interacting & stuff. I'm up for a third post, but I don't plan to do so until later on. xD

drunk ¬_¬

Koga Bunshin no Jutsu!
Years
Hey Swift, I just figured I should let you know that I won't be able to post until next Monday (as in a week from now).

I hope that's not a problem, anyways, I'll post then. :D

King!

better
Years
I wanted to get a post up tonight, and I've started it, but I realized it should be quite large and I'm going to wait until tomorrow to finish it up. It'll be my last post before I'm gone until the 22nd of this month, but I have a plan that'll explain Nadia's absence, so it should be all good. I wish I didn't have to leave so soon, and I'm looking forward to some character interaction afterwards!

King!

better
Years
Okay...finished xD I'll admit, it wasn't exactly how I planned everything to go down ._. But that's what happens when you procrastinate, hooray \o/

I hope that this was an appropriate way to explain Nadia's absence for the next few days :P If there're any problems, let me know, and I'll be sure to change them tomorrow before I leave! Hope you like the post, and have fun RP'ing while I'm away everyone~

Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023
Since a lot of you guys seem to feel boxed in I have decided to post the setting sail event later today (two days early). I'll give Ryan a few days longer to post though. Sound good? :D

Mystical Mermaid

Resident Mermaid
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Jul 22, 2012
Sounds fine with me. I kind of need a reply from Gloria before Skylar or Anna can do much of anything, but as long as everyone else is in agreement I'm good.

Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023
THE SHIP HAS NOW SET SAIL.​

Once again I still haven't put up a second post and still wandering he wants to spend a little time with Rajay :)

I would say VM anyone you see online and see if they want to crash their character into Rajay - or else take him to battle an NPC in the meantime!

Okay...finished xD I'll admit, it wasn't exactly how I planned everything to go down ._. But that's what happens when you procrastinate, hooray \o/

I hope that this was an appropriate way to explain Nadia's absence for the next few days :P If there're any problems, let me know, and I'll be sure to change them tomorrow before I leave! Hope you like the post, and have fun RP'ing while I'm away everyone~

I left you a message to OK it last night but yet, that's all fine! I have officially used your event in my own post, just to clarify it to anyone, and I hope I haven't taken any liberties.

Sounds fine with me. I kind of need a reply from Gloria before Skylar or Anna can do much of anything, but as long as everyone else is in agreement I'm good.

Well lucky for Skylar, he was the winner of my random-birthday-prize-draw! Details are at the bottom of the event post. Whenever you get to post next I suggest writing in Carla bumping into him and giving the package, in whichever way you'd prefer - "Random ticket raffle".

Mystical Mermaid

Resident Mermaid
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Jul 22, 2012
Wow that's awesome. Thank you and happy belated birthday! :D Two questions though.

1. Should I bunny Carla giving Sky the Premier Ball or are you going to control her in that interaction?

2. You said the Premier Ball has a "perfect capture effect." Does this mean it will always catch its target like a Master Ball, or does it mean something else entirely? I'm tempted to go after that Lapras...

Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023
Wow that's awesome. Thank you and happy belated birthday! :D Two questions though.

1. Should I bunny Carla giving Sky the Premier Ball or are you going to control her in that interaction?

2. You said the Premier Ball has a "perfect capture effect." Does this mean it will always catch its target like a Master Ball, or does it mean something else entirely? I'm tempted to go after that Lapras...

You may bunny her along! And yes, 100% success (on normal, non-legendary, Pokémon). I stress the normal Pokémon because legendaries may come up in the future.

Mystical Mermaid

Resident Mermaid
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Jul 22, 2012
You may bunny her along! And yes, 100% success (on normal, non-legendary, Pokémon). I stress the normal Pokémon because legendaries may come up in the future.

Wow, sweet! Lucky for Skylar, heh. xD I'll have a post up with that in a little bit, as soon as my pizza is delivered.

for him.

I'm trash.
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Aug 6, 2023
I am trying really hard not to write about catching a Lapras. D:

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
I'm gonna be gone from tomorrow til Sunday. If I can't post before I leave tomorrow I will post when I get home

Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023
I am trying really hard not to write about catching a Lapras. D:

Lmao! Well you can try, but do remember there is a risk you'll waste a Pokéball as Lapras is a hard one to catch >:3.

I'm gonna be gone from tomorrow til Sunday. If I can't post before I leave tomorrow I will post when I get home

Okie Dokie! If you can't post today/tomorrow I would recommend giving NightOfRemorse some bunnying permission, just so she can post ^^.

I would post again but I have to wait for Giselle, so uh *plays with toy car*

See above.

Officially my longest roleplay post yet.

Also Kara and Tara.

Yay! I shall go read it now and you'll find out if your capture was successful! ;D

Back