• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Pokémon: Kanto's Rebirth [T]

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
Awesome!

Also, I'm wondering, what day is everybody's characters on? I'm writing as if I'm on day 3 now :x maybe everyone else is on day 2?

Because that case I should perhaps wait with interacting until someone has had a sleepover in Viridian Forest or something... :3 Or I'll try to squeeze in the last chapter into day 2. Yeah.

Or maybe the date isn't that important, hah.

Gandhi Savage

[FONT=Maven Pro][COLOR=#00AAFF]OJAMA DELTA HURRICA
Years
To me, personally, the day isn't all that important nut it's up to the other roleplayers whether or not it is to them.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
Okay good, because I think my next post will even be in day 4 xD slow Ford is slow.

Years
  • Seen Jul 10, 2016
Name: Brandon
Appearance:Short,Thin,Wears a pokemon trainer basic shirt and a cap
Personality: Nice,Brave
History: Brandon will lives at Vidrian City and always wish to get a bulbasaur and challange the pokemon league.But 1 day,he goes to the forest but lost.But thanks to a kind guy (he is blue),he get to go home and brandon wish to be like blue

The Noob Hacker

Praise the sun.
Years
  • Seen Jul 16, 2016
Sorry guys, I haven't had much access to the Internet for a few days, I've been hanging out with my family and such. Will probably post later today, can't promise that I'll be all too consistent, though.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
Writing a joint post with Starsprite soon, so you know we're not idle :3

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen Mar 13, 2024
I'm writing a post now too. Sorry I've been suffering the curse of writer's block.

Century

CANDY FUCHSiA BUiCK
Years
  • Seen Jan 26, 2019
Hey! sorry I haven't been posting much I've been super busy. I'm gonna try to get one or 2 up today. cheers guys.

Gandhi Savage

Years
Hey, sorry guys but I won't be able to update this until Monday because my internets down until then :/

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen Mar 13, 2024
I think a couple of us are behind anyway so I wouldn't worry. :D

Manganum

Your local sine wave
Years
I've gotta pull out of this one, sorry guys :/ I feel bad that I didn't let you know sooner, but study hasn't exactly been kind to me... Exams finish in three weeks, so I dunno, if this is still running by then I might be able to jump back in.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
Sorry to see you go, Manganum :( hope your studies will go well now!

Me and Starsprite are starting our second joint post :3 so you know.

Gandhi Savage

Years
Sorry to see you leave Manganum, but if you're willing to come back in we'd be glad to take you back.

I'll get to updating now, sorry for the delay.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
Well yeah, things with the second joint post are going slow :3 but eventually it'll be ready to post. We, uh, will soon find a bird who points us to Pewter. So I guess at the end of this post Ford and Jett will be at Pewter.

Back