• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

First rule of Fight Club: Don't talk about Fight Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Years
  • Seen May 20, 2023
What do you plan on doing if you get in? I hope it's something practical like art or programming, because chances are you're not gonna get a job as a game designer, especially at a large studio. The world is full of idea guys, so chances are they won't hire the first guy that asks for the spot.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Dear DCC,

Anna is afraid of posting in here but she wants to so we should all encourage her to. C:

Love, Toujours.

droomph

weeb
Years
^Toujours well that was sudden. Let's brainstorm :3 what does she like? We can talk about that!

@Luck Personally imma be a art and idea guy. Maybe some programming, but I won't be very good at it :P

Not that you would care c:

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
What no Touj what ;;

Um hi. I like many things. Discworld and Top Gear and Doctor Who. And I'm not an opinions person and I don't like attention really because when I get it it's usually bad. :x

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
I was gonna say Doctor Who and Pokemon as to your interests. XD; I took a hiatus from Doctor Who and haven't watched in foreverrrr.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
Haha Pokémon too, yes. I have been replaying a few games as of late.

You should really get back on that! Because it is grand. And it's none too hard to power through tbh. I've done it with series 1-6 three times over the last six months or so because of watching it with many different people who all need to be caught up.

ShinyUmbreon189

VLONE coming soon
Years
I think I will replay a couple games too. Maybe try to beat Black Ops on Veteran! I can do it I'll just get frustrated and ruin my T.V.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
But between video games, friends, classes, work, and anime, how will I ever find time for Doctor Who ;___;

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
I... need to get caught up on that. Alas, I don't have any time to spare!

Maybe I'll have to borrow some of your DVDs and dedicate a weekend to marathoning them.
I only have series 2 and 3 right now in addition to the mass of Classic but hopefully birthday money will be put to use on getting the rest of NuWho. :3

But between video games, friends, classes, work, and anime, how will I ever find time for Doctor Who ;___;
Ah just one ep a day or every other will get you through pretty quick~ They're like 12-16 episode series after all. :> And only about 45 minutes.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
I guesssss...it's hard for me to go back to things that I drop, idk why. I have no ability to do that haha.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
I tend to be bad at it as well. Usually I just start over on a thing what I dropped- like games and books and such- but since you are a few series in I don't know if that would be the best option? idk

Years
Classic would do, honestly. I do have a nerdy brother who would probably watch them more than I would, though.

Thinking about it, I've got a cousin who's a Whovian who would be very interested in watching that who'll be going with my brother and I to Metacon, so I could theoretically marathon it that weekend when we're not at the con. Speaking of that, I've still gotta order their passes for that.

Years
Also, Kura, is it true that the video game industry is a little too rough on employees? c: I'm gonna be a game designer myself when I grow up so I want to know what to expect.

Kura will answer later when she is at work, but it isn't rough on you, it is just a difficult industry to break into, in my opinion, due to so many people wanting to do it.​

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
I am definitely hands down the nerdiest one in my family.

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
Years
I used to be the nerdiest until I met the fiancee. Shes a lot more nerdy than me but never shows it unless I'm around.

Posting from my phone. Stuck in traffick after a man has been found dead on side of the road. Going to be stuck till about 4pm atleast.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
Years
Wait - a man was found dead on the side of the road, and this creates traffic? Is it just people slowing down to get a good look or is there an actual reason this is causing disruption?

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
Years
They have shut of both sides of a dual carraige way that leads onto the M1. Traffick is stuck for miles and im stuck about 3 cars from the front... just my luck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back