• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

A plain old trade shop & breeding farm~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
Years
Im in the wifi room right now. I entered your friend code already. Do I need your characters name too or do i just call it anything?

Is the ralts male or female? I dont really care either way im just curious.

Last edited:

Birthday Thunder

Venus (Event Archivist)
Years
Thanks for letting me know the details on that altaria. unfortunately I'm going to pass on it due to the fact that I'm looking for one that specializes in DEF or SP DEF.

I am however, interested in the shiny flawless zorua you have. I hatched my own shiny zorua last year after 350 eggs, but he came out impish :( which was dissapointing to say the least. I can offer any of the following shinies for it, provided I recieve a duplicate in return:

Flygon (flawless attack)
Metagross (flawless attack & HP)
Bisharp (flawless attack & HP)
UT event shiny Raikou
EV Trained event shiny suicune (near perfect Sp.Def & HP)

Or something else just ask. Hope to hear from you soon and I can trade any time I'm online. ^__^

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
Years
If your so inclined, I have an extra Celebi. I noticed that it was on your list of wants and I wouldn't mind offering it up since you were so helpful in my previous trade with MotherSerperior. I'm not sure what to ask for yet, but if it seems equal I wouldn't mind having an actually legitimate Arceus for once. It seems tough with arceus since it's so over-powered, but since they're both event Pokemon, so it seems like a good trade to me.

Also wouldn't mind a couple mystery eggs for new play through I'm starting soon.

Last edited:

MotherSerperior

Intermediate Trainer/Breeder
Years
If your so inclined, I have an extra Celebi. I noticed that it was on your list of wants and I wouldn't mind offering it up since you were so helpful in my previous trade with MotherSerperior. I'm not sure what to ask for yet, but if it seems equal I wouldn't mind having an actually legitimate Arceus for once. It seems tough with arceus since it's so over-powered, but since they're both event Pokemon, so it seems like a good trade to me.

Also wouldn't mind a couple mystery eggs for new play through I'm starting soon.

Hello :)
I can see that Kayla has not replied, so I will!
That's really up to you. We have Celebi, it's just that we wouldn't mind having more than one. You know :)

So if it's an Arceus you want, I have quite a couple of the DW level 100 Arceus'. And I'd love to do mystery egg trades :P

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
Years
Cool! I would like a DW Arceus. I didn't have internet access when that event happened so that would be awesome. I need to breed a couple more eggs though for the swap so what time would be good. I'm available all day tomorrow.

Also, I already have a Slopoke, Tyrogue, Phione, and my starter, Tepig. So try not to give me those ones. And please no more water types. Thanks!

Last edited:
Years
Hi, new to the post-gen II pokemon, I've had the white version for 2 weeks now. I've been looking at bulbapedia and I'd like some pokemon. Anyone from the evolotionary lines:

Gible
Turtwig
Charmander
Mudkip
Treecko
Munchlax

And to almost complete the Unova dex, (but I'd also like to have them :$):
Snivy
Oshawott
Cottonee
Archen
Zorua
Gothita
Vullaby
Tornadus

Mmm, that's a lot isn't it? Just what you can trade me for any pokemon. I see you have all those that I got, but I only have what I caught in the game :/
Anyway... If you can do any pokemon of the first list that'll be awesome :)

Kaylachu

Ace Trainer/Breeder
Years
Hey guys, sorry about the incredibly long departure from the community. But, we're back! Annnndddd, lists of Pokemon will be updated very soon. So, if anybody wants to make a trade, go for it! Thanks so much!

-Kaylachu & MotherSerperior

WolfMirage

"Last Raven"
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Nov 23, 2016
i have a zapdos(cloned by ~rnc~) lv.53 and was wondering if i could trade it for ur Articuno.

@MotherSerperior: i interested in getiing one of ur DW level 100 Arceus, the best i can offer is an 2008 japanese mcdonals pikachu and NecrumWarrior has hack checked it and it clear on pokecheck.

Last edited:

tabor62

[b][color=#CADB5A]W[/color][color=#C8DA4F]h[/color
Years
Hey guys, sorry about the incredibly long departure from the community. But, we're back! Annnndddd, lists of Pokemon will be updated very soon. So, if anybody wants to make a trade, go for it! Thanks so much!

-Kaylachu & MotherSerperior

Hey, it's kind of late, but welcome back :D. On another note, if you need any Pokemon to complete the Pokedex, I could help, minus legendaries unless you don't mind clones.

Years
  • Seen Dec 15, 2012
hi im new to the threads but im just trying to finish off my pokedex. All i need is a Rufflet, Skitty, and Reshiram. I am willing to trade anything and i can trade those three back if you want. I noticed in your wants list you said latios i am willing to part with it for any or all those pokemon I listed. my latios is lvl 74 male with serious nature and the levitate ability, also he is holding a soul dew. please get back to me once you can and thankyou.

Years
I would like these pokes just let me know what pokes you would want in return
Bulbasaur
Charmander
Squirtle
Chikorita
Cyndaquil
Totodile
Treecko
Torchic
Mudkip
Turtwig
Chimchar
Piplup

nevermind already got them

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Feb 6, 2014
Could I have a chimchar, squirtle, piplup and cyndaquil? I don't really care about stats and stuff like that :) What would you want in return for them?

Azire

Mr. Premier Ball
Years
  • Seen Dec 25, 2016
Hey I need the Water starters from Gen 2, 4, and 5 for breeding purposes. IV/<Nature don't matter as I just need to start producing eggs and can take care of the rest. Please update your need list or PM me what you might like.

As a note those Water starters are all I'm missing for starters. I have the rest. All Grass/Fire and some Water.

Years
  • Seen May 17, 2013
Hello read your list and here is what I like to get.

Want:

Legendaries

Victini
Zekrom
Mew

Shinies

Axew
Charmander
Darkrai
Giratina
Nidoking
Porygon-z
Raikou
Rayquaza
Virizion
Zorua

Offer:

Gyarados (shiny) lv. 30
Zapdos lv. 50
Articuno lv. 51
Entie lv. 100
Suicune lv. 100
Dialga (nickname Doggy) lv. 65
Lugia lv. 70
Latios lv. 68
Chandelure lv. 100

Let me know

Years
  • Seen Dec 20, 2012
looking for a mewtwo for trade or at least data will give practically any maybe even in pairs if necessary for my Pokemon white thanks fc 2752 9757 6214

tabor62

[b][color=#CADB5A]W[/color][color=#C8DA4F]h[/color
Years
Sorry, but this shop hasn't been active since December of last year so this is reviving a dead thread. You can review the rules right here.

Closed o 3o~~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back