The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio

Notices

Hacks Studio Hacks Studio is the go-to destination for browsing our curated collection of ROM hacks, all made by PokéCommunity members! Patch, play and enjoy!
(Made a bit of progress on a ROM hack already? Post your projects in the Progressing Hacks forum!)
ROM Hacks are to subject to moderator approval before they are displayed.

Advertise here

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old July 9th, 2012, 09:47 PM
Fsturka
Beginning Trainer

Advertise here
This is a really cool hack. I love the story. It's dark and unique!
Old July 9th, 2012, 11:01 PM
shadowtogepi
I nct'a lelt fi 'mi ogdo.

Nature: Quiet
Been playing this hack recently, and thoroughly enjoying it. I think I worked out the fastest route through maddio cave, which is good, as that flying Pokemon that the third(?) member of the deadly 7 has is bloody irritating.
Old July 10th, 2012, 02:08 PM
monos89
Unskilled Veteran Trainer

Nature: Relaxed
ROBO dude, the posts got deleted so I don't know what you said. Everything work out for you mate?
Every one of us goes through life depending on and bound by our individual knowledge and awareness. And we call it reality. However, both knowledge and awareness are equivocal. One's reality might be another's illusion.
Old July 10th, 2012, 07:35 PM
ROBO-BOY
The Monkey Man

Nature: Brave
NO! :'(

I'm starting to think that maybe it's my IPS File, not the ROM. I'll try redownloading it. Thanks for trying though.
Old July 10th, 2012, 10:31 PM
monos89

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROBO-BOY View Post
NO! :'(

I'm starting to think that maybe it's my IPS File, not the ROM. I'll try redownloading it. Thanks for trying though.
What specific problem are you having?
Every one of us goes through life depending on and bound by our individual knowledge and awareness. And we call it reality. However, both knowledge and awareness are equivocal. One's reality might be another's illusion.
Old July 10th, 2012, 10:59 PM
ROBO-BOY
The Monkey Man

I patch it, and then the screen just turns up white. I've tried it with every single ROM I have, including other HACKS!
Old July 11th, 2012, 01:49 AM
monos89

Quote:
I patch it, and then the screen just turns up white. I've tried it with every single ROM I have, including other HACKS!
If you're using VBA to emulate the common fix is to go to the save type and change it to Flash and click Flash 128K.

Options>Emulator>Save type
Old July 11th, 2012, 10:41 AM
Hoennshy25
Beginning Trainer

Um, Hello. Im new to this forum and just wanted to stop by and say that this hack is amazing. Also, i had one question. Does anyone here know where I can find an obtainable mudkip in this hack? Any help or not-so-incredibly-cryptic-hints would suffice. Thank you!
Old July 11th, 2012, 07:50 PM
ROBO-BOY
The Monkey Man

It's still not working :'(

It still won't work :'(

Can anyone help?

Last edited by ROBO-BOY; July 11th, 2012 at 07:51 PM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Old July 11th, 2012, 10:37 PM
monos89

Quote:
It's still not working :'(

It still won't work :'(

Can anyone help?
You should have a clean ROM and patch by now, if changing the save type didn't help I dunno what to tell you mate. I've reached the end of my advice, sorry 'bout that :/
Old July 11th, 2012, 10:50 PM
ROBO-BOY
The Monkey Man

oh well...

thx for trying...

:/
Old July 12th, 2012, 03:23 AM
Southueki
Writer

Asimov's song

It appears he ain't as crazy as he looks like, for compared to his darkside Senex is nothing :D
Old July 12th, 2012, 08:56 AM
fazeem
Beginning Trainer

Hi guys
I'm at the place where I'm about to enter the incarceration chamber but nothing's coming up so I can't jump down to the maze.
Can someone help me out?
Attached Images
File Type: png Snakewood.png‎ (8.3 KB, 7 views) (Save to Dropbox)
Old July 12th, 2012, 09:58 AM
smurf1
Beginning Trainer

ok so im at the leap of faith bit how do i do the leap is it the whole where the pokeball is if so its blocked off someone help plz

never mind i figured it out silly me
Old July 15th, 2012, 06:31 PM
ROBO-BOY
The Monkey Man

After so long... I finally... Get to...

PLAY IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old July 15th, 2012, 07:12 PM
BrandonEatsRainbows
Beginning Trainer

this wont work on my VBA......
Old July 15th, 2012, 08:45 PM
baltivix
Beginning Trainer

its amazing!!!!! havent beat the elite 4 yet but have watched some lps and i saw tht theres a zombie zangoose called the antispiral and i have a question do u watch gurren lagann and if so tht is soooooo amazing is antispiral attainable in the game?
Old July 15th, 2012, 11:43 PM
monos89

@ROBO, I'm happy for you mate. Congrats.
@BradonEatsRainbows Common problems with VBA are the save type and the ROM. Make sure you've got a clean copy of Ruby V1.0 and that the save type is Flash and it's set to Flash 128K. The save type options are in Options, Emulator, then Save Type. Hope this helps, if not maybe you should talk to ROBO and see how he got his working
Old July 17th, 2012, 12:59 PM
theblade180
Beginning Trainer

It being a hack, does it still have the Ev training system introduced in the third generation? Also, do the wild pokemon still have the same evs that they did pre-hack?
Old July 17th, 2012, 07:02 PM
Us vs Them
Beginning Trainer

This hack is really good. It has a great mix of darkness and humor, both of which aren't seen a lot in Pokemon. I especially love it when you use Surf and the box says 'Tis a liquid of some sort!' or when you use an Key Item in the wrong place and it says "Birch's voice echoed: Really Wraith? Right now? I think not." I'd say 9/10.

Not to mention I found it incredibly awesome that an egg hatched into an egg, which evolves into an egg.

Last edited by Us vs Them; July 17th, 2012 at 07:08 PM.
Old July 17th, 2012, 07:34 PM
BrandonEatsRainbows
Beginning Trainer

when i try to play this on vba it says "Image not found on zip file" and then it says "unsupported file"

i tried to download a patch thing but it wont install on my computer D':
Old July 17th, 2012, 10:41 PM
monos89

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrandonEatsRainbows View Post
when i try to play this on vba it says "Image not found on zip file" and then it says "unsupported file"

i tried to download a patch thing but it wont install on my computer D':
First you've gotta take the ROM out of the zip file, extract it. You don't install the patch onto the computer, you apply it to the ROM. I use Lunar IPS for patching. To make everything simpler, make sure the ROM, patch, and VBA are all in the same folder, keep 'em close. It sounds like you're new at this, if you need a step by step let me know and I'll try to help as best I can
Old July 18th, 2012, 09:18 AM
rob1988

oh no..I'm stucked in necropolis..I talked with rhydon and then I menaged to get to the "frozen" people...I saw in a video walkthroug that at that point there would be an interaction...in my case nothing happens..why?? I downloaded the latest patch on the first page of this thread..

anyway, this game is awesome!!!
Old July 18th, 2012, 11:44 AM
Huddyxh
Beginning Trainer

Hey all, I just beat the gym leader and her sister in Fortree City (The girls with the Lugia and Ho-oh) and I can't find where to go next.
I just checked my badges and I am missing badges 4 and 6, is this a problem that I can't go back and fix?
Thanks in advance!
Old July 18th, 2012, 12:46 PM
theblade180
Beginning Trainer

Cutlerine, I really think you should consider a sequel to Snakewood. It would be ****ing amazing. What would be even better is if you added evolutions to Pokemon like Jynx, Eevee, Kangaskhan, Girafarig, ect.
I might even donate if you do :3
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here