The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Discussions > Pokémon Clubs

Notices

Pokémon Clubs This forum is for those who wish to start a club within the community. This forum is for Pokémon clubs; Fan Clubs & Groups is for everything else.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old June 18th, 2012, 01:22 PM
Major Ziggs
This'll be a blast!
Community Supporter

Nature: Quirky
What do you do when someone says "that Pokémon is so kawaii~" instead of "that Pokémon is so cute~"?
I don't care at all, it's just another way of saying it imo x3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zephele View Post
I dunno, I think Kyurem has some aspects to it which could be considered cute. For example, one could argue that its small, stubby arms, and its somewhat weak-looking animation in the games makes it look adorable. Or at least it does for me.

Though that's also dependent on what individual features someone finds cute, I guess. I have been told that I have a strange aesthetic sense when it comes to cuteness, haha.
Interesting... I've gotta say, I can't see Kyurem as cute at all. Normally Pokémon have some kind of cuteness to them (even Steelix has it's derpy face), but I can't see anything like that in Kyurem. In my mind it's just a cold-hearted badass of a Pokémon. Not that there's anything wrong with that, it's still a cool Pokémon and I very much enjoy using it, but it's not really cute at all D: Plus its lop-sided wing kind annoys me. xD
Old June 20th, 2012, 09:23 AM
Zephele
✧ leave it to me!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexOzzyCake View Post
Interesting... I've gotta say, I can't see Kyurem as cute at all. Normally Pokémon have some kind of cuteness to them (even Steelix has it's derpy face), but I can't see anything like that in Kyurem. In my mind it's just a cold-hearted badass of a Pokémon. Not that there's anything wrong with that, it's still a cool Pokémon and I very much enjoy using it, but it's not really cute at all D: Plus its lop-sided wing kind annoys me. xD
My opinion on Kyurem is probably heavily influenced by how often I saw cutesy fanart of it, particularly when the Black and White were first released. If I recall correctly, I saw a lot of fanart and comments regarding how Kyurem looked rather weak, or even pathetic, particularly compared to Zekrom and Reshiram.

The same's happened with Heatran. I really had no opinion on it at the start. But when the Air Balloon item was released in Gen V, I saw a good set of fanart showing Heatran floating around in a cutesy manner, tied to a little red balloon, and now I can't stop imagining that whenever I see the Pokemon.

I guess once I get a cute image in my head of a particular Pokemon, it's hard to remove. Sure, I can still see Kyurem and Heatran as being badass, but the cute side dominates now, at least for me, haha.
Old June 20th, 2012, 09:51 AM
Twiggy
Slender snake
Community Supporter

Nature: Hasty
Speaking of things getting stuck inside my head, there must be a strange reason why I can't seem to get the idea that Haxorus plushies are awesome and cute and are like these little plushies you have at your home - cute and lazy.

Also, that Heatran... I believe that someone in PC did use that as the avatar a long time ago!
Old June 22nd, 2012, 02:54 PM
Major Ziggs
This'll be a blast!
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zephele View Post
My opinion on Kyurem is probably heavily influenced by how often I saw cutesy fanart of it.
Ahh, this reminds me of a great topic from my old Cute Club.

Which Pokémon do you think can never be made cute?
Here's my answer.

I asked this in the previous Cute Club and many fans tried to defend Metagross by drawing 'cute' fan art etc, but none of it managed to prove Metagross was capable of cuteness. x] Even huge tyrant Pokémon like Tyranitar and Garchomp have tonnes of cute fan art all over the web, but Metagross has next to none D: I think it's because of his cross/eyes - it constantly looks angry and like it'd kill you if you tried to hug you :c
Old June 22nd, 2012, 03:14 PM
Cosmotone8
silhouette of the past

Location: Boston, MA, USA, Earth, Sun Solar System, Milky Way Galaxy, Universe
Nature: Careful
I remember that lol. But on the Kyurem topic, here is something that is bound to make you say that he is cute!
But the more I try to move on, the more I feel alone
So I watch the summer stars to lead me home.

Old June 22nd, 2012, 03:18 PM
Major Ziggs
This'll be a blast!
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmotone8 View Post
I remember that lol. But on the Kyurem topic, here is something that is bound to make you say that he is cute!:)
Ehh honestly no :c It looks posses, creepy and pure evil :x It looks like it'd bite your hand off without hesitation if you even tried to feed it... Plus I'm not sure what those frozen things coming off of its back are, they're kinda confusing me xD I expect that they're most likely meant to be the wings, but they look pretty awkward and iffy :(
Old June 22nd, 2012, 03:26 PM
Cosmotone8
silhouette of the past

What do you think of this one then? its reasonably cuter.

Old June 27th, 2012, 11:19 PM
Twiggy
Slender snake
Community Supporter

Quote:
SQUUUUUUEEEEEEEEE

No, really! I always go squeeeee when I see something so cute! xD

*squishes the Kyuram*

(I think I have seen this artist before.)
Old July 3rd, 2012, 10:21 PM
DaEpicTrainer
One Pokemon to Rule Them All

Name: DaEpicTrainer
Cute Pokémon: Larvitar
Why?: Why not Zoidberg?Well i love cute pokemon and my favorite pokemon was larvitar when i was a kid.I used to play pokemon crystal in 2002 or 2003.When i found a larvitar (It's really rare i tried very long in a cave just at the start of the game, i only had level 6 cyndaquil.) i was so excited.Meow~Cute pokemon are so cuddly.
Old July 8th, 2012, 03:01 AM
Twiggy
Slender snake
Community Supporter

Hmm, I think I might want to prod people again... I do hope that people take advantage of subscribed threads, cause it seems like all the old members are gone.

New topic, to force things up... Can't exactly have it stick like this.

Which Pokemon + Trainer combination is the cutest?

Old July 8th, 2012, 03:15 PM
Zephele
✧ leave it to me!

Quote:
[IMG]AWESOMESQUISHYNESS.GIF[/IMG]
I just squealed. That is adorable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ♪Twiggy♪ View Post

Nothing really springs to mind immediately. I guess Lyra and her Marill are quite cute together. I particularly like how Lyra's mushroomoid hat matches Marill's... roundness, haha!
Old July 15th, 2012, 08:38 PM
THEEEVEENATOR999
Beginning Trainer

NAME:THEEEVEENATOR999
POKEMON: EEVEE AND PICHU
WHY: BECAUSE THEIR SOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE AND SOOOOOOOOOOO AWESOME
AND TOPIC: TWINS LIZ AND LISA WITH PLUSLE AND MINUN

Old July 16th, 2012, 01:06 PM
AzurillOfJoy
Beginning Trainer

Name: CJ
Cute Pokémon: Levanny, Azurill
Why?: I just figure levanny is cute more in the sense she seems so considerate of others, and Azurill because ITS A FLUFFLY LITTLE BALL :D
Old July 16th, 2012, 09:15 PM
Klinklang5
Bowties are Cool

Nature: Brave
Quote:
Originally Posted by ♪Twiggy♪ View Post
Hmm, I think I might want to prod people again... I do hope that people take advantage of subscribed threads, cause it seems like all the old members are gone.

New topic, to force things up... Can't exactly have it stick like this.

I must apologize for my vast inactivity lately, I was out of country for a while. Anyway to answer the topic at hand, Scraggy and Ash are quite adorable, since they're both stubborn and hard-headed.
Old July 16th, 2012, 11:40 PM
Oshawott01
Awesome Oshawotter

Nature: Relaxed
Name: Oshawott01
Cute Pokémon: Oshawott
Why?: I love cute pokemon my sis has always liked the tough ones but I like the cuties. Some of my favourites are:
Vulpix
Buneary
Pachirisu
Oshawott
Piplup
Zoroa
Togepi
(Answer the current topic!) The best trainer combo is probably Dawn and Piplup actually Misty and Togepi, I love that Togepi to pieces.

Hmm, I do believe every pokemon can be cute, even Metagross (AlexOzzyCake) Here proves it:

How cute is it! Look at those eyes aww

OSHAWOTT01 THEY SAY SHES A BIT OF A "FAN" OF OSHAWOTT

Last edited by Oshawott01; July 16th, 2012 at 11:46 PM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Old July 17th, 2012, 12:14 AM
Twiggy
Slender snake
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klinklang5 View Post
I must apologize for my vast inactivity lately, I was out of country for a while. Anyway to answer the topic at hand, Scraggy and Ash are quite adorable, since they're both stubborn and hard-headed.
*giggle* I guess they both are quite the pair, aren't they? Sometimes I prefer Iris and Axew, though. I guess it's probably comes down to how cute the Trainer him/herself is, too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oshawott01 View Post
Name: Oshawott01
Cute Pokémon: Oshawott
Why?: I love cute pokemon my sis has always liked the tough ones but I like the cuties. Some of my favourites are:
Vulpix
Buneary
Pachirisu
Oshawott
Piplup
Zoroa
Togepi
(Answer the current topic!) The best trainer combo is probably Dawn and Piplup actually Misty and Togepi, I love that Togepi to pieces.

Hmm, I do believe every pokemon can be cute, even Metagross (AlexOzzyCake) Here proves it:

How cute is it! Look at those eyes aww
Cute? Uh... Well, maybe. I don't think that all kinds of cuteness are as appealing as each other... Sometimes, big ol' watery eyes won't work. I think for Metagross, cuteness should be approached in some other way, lest it backfires.
Old July 17th, 2012, 03:51 PM
Meru
Pickle Barrel

Name: Meru

Cute Pokemon: Skitty and Lilligant ( Skitty has always been one of my favorites since gen 3. It's a little kitten and its pink! With Lilligant I found it pretty and adorable. Like some of it's features. Everytime I'd use it in battle I would notice how the back of it looks like long green hair and also looks like it's wearing a little flower crown. : D )

Why: I adore cute pokemon! I can't help but squee over how cute a lot of them can be by appearance or based on how they act. It makes me wish they were real so I could hug them and pat them. xD

And my answer for the topic's question of "Which Pokemon + Trainer combination is cutest?", would have to be Iris and Axew! I find it adorable how Axew travels along in Iris's hair! :3
Old July 17th, 2012, 04:18 PM
Cosmotone8
silhouette of the past

Welcome all new members. To answer the current topic, I thought that Dawn and Piplup was extremely adorable. Especially when Piplup got mad, then it was funny and cute at the same time. But I have to say that Iris and Axew come in a close second. The hair and Axew's cute little voice make me wanna hug it. <3

Old July 18th, 2012, 12:02 AM
Seraphimon-sama

Name: Seraphimon-sama
Cute Pokémon: Gardevoir and Victini
Why?: I love cute Pokemon!
As for my answer to the current topic, I gotta say Iris and Axew.
I don't calculate stat values, I don't breed my way to perfection, and I don't care about natures. I catch my Pokemon the way they are, and treat them like individuals instead of brainless drones. If you use this philosophy, copy & paste this into your signature.

Sprite made by DD's Sprite Shop~!

GENERATION 29: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Old July 18th, 2012, 03:39 AM
Avishka
bye.
Community Supporter

Nature: Calm
Send a message via Skype™ to Avishka
Welcome all new members.

Misty and togepi
Spoiler:

dawn and piplup
Spoiler:

Manaphy and May
Spoiler:

metagross cannot be cute pokemon bcuz of his cross and eyes - it constantly looks angry
PROBOPASS also cannot be a cute bcuz of its mustache
MAGNEZONE and more ....

Last edited by Avishka; July 18th, 2012 at 03:52 AM.
Old July 18th, 2012, 05:40 AM
Twiggy
Slender snake
Community Supporter

Welcome, every single new member who singed up! (Generic... or not?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meru View Post
And my answer for the topic's question of "Which Pokemon + Trainer combination is cutest?", would have to be Iris and Axew! I find it adorable how Axew travels along in Iris's hair! :3
Oh god yes. That hair, that big purple hair that Iris has is going to go all bubbly and cute. It's like it's Axew's little personal playground! Nice dynamics they have there.

Quote:
To answer the current topic, I thought that Dawn and Piplup was extremely adorable. Especially when Piplup got mad, then it was funny and cute at the same time. But I have to say that Iris and Axew come in a close second. The hair and Axew's cute little voice make me wanna hug it. <3
I've always liked how Piplup's antics look, even in screenshots. Still images or not, he's always like he's been messing around bad.

As for Axew... Axaxaxaxaxaxaaaxew. I think Axew is just too lovable for a cute lil' dino.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seraphimon-sama View Post
As for my answer to the current topic, I gotta say Iris and Axew.
And here comes the third reply in a row with Iris and Axew, no? Sometimes, I do think that these two might just overtake everyone else when it comes to cuteness.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avishka View Post
Misty and togepi
Spoiler:

dawn and piplup
Spoiler:

Manaphy and May
Spoiler:
And, finally, we've got some different answers, no, from Dawn and Piplup (at least for two answer)!

The Manaphy movie? Yeah, that always have a place in my heart. Sometimes it's not just cuteness, but it's the emotional load.
Old July 19th, 2012, 02:29 AM
Oshawott01
Awesome Oshawotter

Nature: Relaxed
Quote:
Originally Posted by Avishka View Post
Welcome all new members.

Misty and togepi
Spoiler:

dawn and piplup
Spoiler:

Manaphy and May
Spoiler:

metagross cannot be cute pokemon bcuz of his cross and eyes - it constantly looks angry
PROBOPASS also cannot be a cute bcuz of its mustache
MAGNEZONE and more ....
OMG! They are like the same answers as me. Togepi is so cute, I love it so much! And Piplup is so wonderful, I love its stubborness! Manaphy is lovely! So cute and fun, OMG it was so sad to see it go!

I guess Probopass cannot be cute unless it was just being kind. I dunno nothing is very convincing https://encrypted-tbn2.google.com/im...j4J-qIK1WkEt1g

No not cute at all, the moustache doesn't work. But nosepass can be cute.

2 things:

(1) Why isn't my name on the members list!
(2) Can you add Buneary to the cute Pokemon, Buneary is cute as!

OSHAWOTT01 THEY SAY SHES A BIT OF A "FAN" OF OSHAWOTT

Last edited by Oshawott01; July 19th, 2012 at 02:51 AM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Old July 19th, 2012, 05:25 AM
zid_sen
The Sacred Thunder of Aselis

Nature: Lonely
Name: zid_sen
Cute Pokémon: Bellosom and Igglybuff
Why?: They're really cute <3
I really love cute animal,monster and pokemon!
The first thing that i like from pokemon is,
Pokemon so cute!!

Thanks to Rambagos in Pokemon Stars
For The Signature
Old July 19th, 2012, 05:49 AM
Twiggy
Slender snake
Community Supporter

Quote:
OMG! They are like the same answers as me. Togepi is so cute, I love it so much! And Piplup is so wonderful, I love its stubborness! Manaphy is lovely! So cute and fun, OMG it was so sad to see it go!

I guess Probopass cannot be cute unless it was just being kind. I dunno nothing is very convincing https://encrypted-tbn2.google.com/im...j4J-qIK1WkEt1g

2 things:

(1) Why isn't my name on the members list!
(2) Can you add Buneary to the cute Pokemon, Buneary is cute as!
Members list! OH MY! I think it's been forever since I last updated it, huh? Looks like it's time for me to go fix it later this week.

As for Buneary, huh? If it's listed in your sign-up post, I'll add it in come later this week. If not, we'd need a consensus. Hope we've enough members for that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zid_sen View Post
Name: zid_sen
Cute Pokémon: Bellosom and Igglybuff
Why?: They're really cute <3
I really love cute animal,monster and pokemon!
The first thing that i like from pokemon is,
Pokemon so cute!!
Welcome to the club... you might want to consider answering the topic! That should help the activity in the subforum a lot.
Old July 20th, 2012, 06:29 AM
Avishka
bye.
Community Supporter

Nature: Calm
Send a message via Skype™ to Avishka
Quote:
i have to agree with u about togepic, manaphy and piplup <3 <3

Quote:

nosepass and probopass cannot never cute
i challenge u to prove nosepass cute

welcome zid_sen!!
cute partner choices!!

Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links