The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Emulation & ROM Hacking > Hacks Showcase
Sign Up Rules/FAQ Live Battle Blogs Mark Forums Read

Notices

Hacks Showcase Want to play a hack? Here, you can play some good quality hacks… or you can make your own and submit it here! (Unless you can show a significant amount of development, your hack starts at the "Progressing Hacks" forum first.)
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.


View Poll Results: Do you want to have some Fake Pokemon in this hack?
Yes 31 34.83%
No 58 65.17%
Voters: 89. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Thread Tools
  #4226    
Old July 18th, 2012, 02:58 AM
alienhunterx's Avatar
alienhunterx
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: The World is a Happy Place ?
Age: 24
Gender: Male
Nature: Brave
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to alienhunterx
Quote:
Originally Posted by spartan1999 View Post
hey i want to evove my kirlia into a gallade and can someone tell me if it evolves by leveling up or an item and of it is an item can u tell me where to find it

also where do you find the sun stone
You can evolve your male Kirlia into a Gallade by using Sun Stone which is beside the cut tree between Bee Bug forest and Platepic City. Where there is a flower shop... You need HM Air Cutter to access it.
Reply With Quote
  #4227    
Old July 18th, 2012, 03:44 AM
kevinbetch
Beginning Trainer
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Gender: Male
I can't move past the aqua grunts in Polar forest. After Archie tells them to "not let anyone in" I went back to heal my pokemon and then when I came back the grunts were blocking the path facing away from me; I had to beat them individually. And now they won't move. Help?
Reply With Quote
  #4228    
Old July 18th, 2012, 05:26 AM
garjora's Avatar
garjora
Ambassador of the Cosmos
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Distortion World
Age: 23
Gender: Male
Nature: Lonely
Oh yo we got a badass mod over here.

Anyways i'll say this again; I liked the game, the only thing I found that was lacking was custom music, that would have spiced things up a tad, at least for me anyways.
__________________


"Living in a Distorted World"

Reply With Quote
  #4229    
Old July 18th, 2012, 06:22 AM
Satoshi Ookami's Avatar
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Abyss of Time, Great Seal
Age: 21
Gender: Male
Nature: Calm
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedZero View Post
because pokemon emerald is one of the hrdest game to hack to begin with and im only good at a couple things
Then start by hacking something easier.
__________________
ROM hacking FAQ - Read before asking how to play a hack. | Previous Sign 2 | Previous Sign
Reply With Quote
  #4230    
Old July 18th, 2012, 08:11 AM
Zarus
Unhatched Egg
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Gender: Male
How does Gurdurr evolve? I couldn't find any info on him on front page ...
Reply With Quote
  #4231    
Old July 18th, 2012, 08:35 AM
CycloneGU's Avatar
CycloneGU
Eye of the Storm
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Gender: Male
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zarus View Post
How does Gurdurr evolve? I couldn't find any info on him on front page ...
I had a reply to this, but just realized it's for Pokémon Black. I don't think we can trade here, can we?

EDIT: A quick Google search took me to page 131 of this thread, where I found:

Quote:
Originally Posted by regimeen View Post
my Gurdurr evolved at level 40 i believe
Cyclone
__________________


Pokémon Black - National Pokédex completed on December 13, 2012
- My Lv.7 UT Shiny Nincada is still in Unova. I will be cloning it and importing a number of clones into Kalos for anyone interested. DW females may also be available if I have them.

Pokémon SoulSilver FC: 4943 2589 0519
Pokémon Black FC: 2538-0207-3336
Pokémon White 2 FC: 1335-5830-8725

Also playing Pokémon Light Platinum. Currently in Snowce City.
Reply With Quote
  #4232    
Old July 18th, 2012, 08:50 AM
Monsterr707
Beginning Trainer
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Gender: Male
Please help guys i've been stuck for days. I just got the 4th badge and am stuck. I've watched the playthroughs on youtube, and it shows next that i'm supposed to go in the forest just East of Small Town, but Team Magma is still blocking the path.

how do I get team Magma to move so I can enter the forest.

Please respond
Reply With Quote
  #4233    
Old July 18th, 2012, 04:55 PM
levinanth
Beginning Trainer
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Gender: Female
I can't find the entrance to the underwater cavern. And when I say I can't find it, I mean it simply isn't there. I'm on route U, and the 2x2 square where I'm supposted to dive simply isn't there. What do I do now?
Reply With Quote
  #4234    
Old July 18th, 2012, 11:39 PM
Hacker Bisharp's Avatar
Hacker Bisharp
Bug reporter
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Gender: Male
Nature: Gentle
Can I translate the hack in italian?
Please respond
__________________
Hacks I support:

And i'm a good bug reporter. Contact me if you want :D


Last edited by Hacker Bisharp; July 18th, 2012 at 11:49 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #4235    
Old July 19th, 2012, 02:55 AM
alienhunterx's Avatar
alienhunterx
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: The World is a Happy Place ?
Age: 24
Gender: Male
Nature: Brave
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to alienhunterx
Quote:
Originally Posted by kevinbetch View Post
I can't move past the aqua grunts in Polar forest. After Archie tells them to "not let anyone in" I went back to heal my pokemon and then when I came back the grunts were blocking the path facing away from me; I had to beat them individually. And now they won't move. Help?
If they happened to block your path use walkthrough wall cheats or re-enter the portion of the forest again. See if it helps!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zarus View Post
How does Gurdurr evolve? I couldn't find any info on him on front page ...
Because the hacks intro all contains about the main version, you can't know about the C-dex one.
Gurdurr evolves into Conkeldurr at Lv 47-49.


Quote:
Originally Posted by CycloneGU View Post
I had a reply to this, but just realized it's for Pokémon Black. I don't think we can trade here, can we?

EDIT: A quick Google search took me to page 131 of this thread, where I found:


Cyclone
To be honest let me made you clear one thing is that all the pokes are obtainable in this hack. so those pokes which evolve after trading now evolve through specific levels or elemental stones...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monsterr707 View Post
Please help guys i've been stuck for days. I just got the 4th badge and am stuck. I've watched the playthroughs on youtube, and it shows next that i'm supposed to go in the forest just East of Small Town, but Team Magma is still blocking the path.

how do I get team Magma to move so I can enter the forest.

Please respond
Have you completed the Team Magma event on Charpos Island? Tell me that first please

Quote:
Originally Posted by levinanth View Post
I can't find the entrance to the underwater cavern. And when I say I can't find it, I mean it simply isn't there. I'm on route U, and the 2x2 square where I'm supposted to dive simply isn't there. What do I do now?
Dude it still is there. All you have to do is to look closely because it consist on small patch of Dive spot at about north-eastern direction

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hacker Bisharp View Post
Can I translate the hack in italian?
Please respond
He might not respond you because he is been away for a year by now.

Last edited by alienhunterx; July 19th, 2012 at 03:04 AM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Reply With Quote
  #4236    
Old July 19th, 2012, 04:47 AM
Awesome-0_4000's Avatar
Awesome-0_4000
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Gender: Male
I am up to the Elite Four and need to train a bit. Where are the best grinding spots?

Also where are the locations of Interviewer Gabby & Ty? I want to use them to train also.
Reply With Quote
  #4237    
Old July 19th, 2012, 01:16 PM
levinanth
Beginning Trainer
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Gender: Female
Quote:
Originally Posted by alienhunterx View Post


Dude it still is there. All you have to do is to look closely because it consist on small patch of Dive spot at about north-eastern direction

I already went and googled it, checked youtube walkthroughs, and it should be RIGHT THERE, but either I'm blind or something's wrong.
Attached Images
File Type: png Screen Shot 2012-07-19 at 5.14.55 PM.png‎ (24.3 KB, 18 views)
File Type: png Screen Shot 2012-07-19 at 5.16.35 PM.png‎ (35.3 KB, 20 views)
Reply With Quote
  #4238    
Old July 19th, 2012, 01:46 PM
CycloneGU's Avatar
CycloneGU
Eye of the Storm
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Gender: Male
Quote:
Originally Posted by alienhunterx View Post
To be honest let me made you clear one thing is that all the pokes are obtainable in this hack. so those pokes which evolve after trading now evolve through specific levels or elemental stones...
Yup. Picked that up from Page 131.

Cyclone
__________________


Pokémon Black - National Pokédex completed on December 13, 2012
- My Lv.7 UT Shiny Nincada is still in Unova. I will be cloning it and importing a number of clones into Kalos for anyone interested. DW females may also be available if I have them.

Pokémon SoulSilver FC: 4943 2589 0519
Pokémon Black FC: 2538-0207-3336
Pokémon White 2 FC: 1335-5830-8725

Also playing Pokémon Light Platinum. Currently in Snowce City.
Reply With Quote
  #4239    
Old July 20th, 2012, 03:46 AM
alienhunterx's Avatar
alienhunterx
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: The World is a Happy Place ?
Age: 24
Gender: Male
Nature: Brave
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to alienhunterx
Quote:
Originally Posted by levinanth View Post
I already went and googled it, checked youtube walkthroughs, and it should be RIGHT THERE, but either I'm blind or something's wrong.
ooops looks like you got some patching problems..
Reply With Quote
  #4240    
Old July 20th, 2012, 09:06 AM
randycmj98
Beginning Trainer
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Hey guys , I have problem doing quest 4 . I already have pokemon learned Explosion . It doesnt seems to work for the 2 big rock . Helpp . .
Reply With Quote
  #4241    
Old July 20th, 2012, 09:27 PM
spartan1999
Beginning Trainer
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Gender: Male
how do i get hm cut or air cutter whichever one
Reply With Quote
  #4242    
Old July 20th, 2012, 10:50 PM
Awesome-0_4000's Avatar
Awesome-0_4000
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Gender: Male
Quote:
Originally Posted by spartan1999
how do i get hm cut or air cutter whichever one
It is in the underground tunnel between Searound City and Charpos Island. It is an item on the floor
Reply With Quote
  #4243    
Old July 21st, 2012, 02:06 AM
alienhunterx's Avatar
alienhunterx
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: The World is a Happy Place ?
Age: 24
Gender: Male
Nature: Brave
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to alienhunterx
Quote:
Originally Posted by randycmj98 View Post
Hey guys , I have problem doing quest 4 . I already have pokemon learned Explosion . It doesnt seems to work for the 2 big rock . Helpp . .
Talk with one of the two rocks outside the old man's house. that will give you the option to blow it. Not all the rocks are breakable in this way. By the way where are you trying that?
Reply With Quote
  #4244    
Old July 21st, 2012, 04:15 AM
Awesome-0_4000's Avatar
Awesome-0_4000
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Gender: Male
Repeat:
I am up to the Elite Four and need to train a bit. Where are the best grinding spots?

Also where are the locations of Interviewer Gabby & Ty? I want to use them to train also.
Reply With Quote
  #4245    
Old July 21st, 2012, 08:25 PM
Harmonious Fusion's Avatar
Harmonious Fusion
ahih rei-yah, ahih chei-yan
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Washington
Age: 19
Gender: Female
Nature: Bashful
I found this hack in a Let's Play thread on Gaia Online, and I downloaded it out of curiosity. So far, I'm having a lot of fun with it.

I was training my Eevee on Route L last week, and look what I found!
Attached Images
File Type: png Silkie.png‎ (6.2 KB, 39 views)
__________________

Alder. Alder, are you blind.


Reply With Quote
  #4246    
Old July 23rd, 2012, 01:15 AM
alienhunterx's Avatar
alienhunterx
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: The World is a Happy Place ?
Age: 24
Gender: Male
Nature: Brave
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to alienhunterx
You are pretty damn lucky I must say..
Reply With Quote
  #4247    
Old July 24th, 2012, 07:29 PM
TheChaosBlue's Avatar
TheChaosBlue
Jump On Box For a Free Life!
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: New York City, USA
Age: 20
Gender: Male
Nature: Quiet
Send a message via Skype™ to TheChaosBlue
I've been away from this and is looking to play through this again. So what is the updates to Flora Sky as of now?

Otherwise; which version is more preferable among the fans of this hack as of now?
__________________

Last edited by TheChaosBlue; July 24th, 2012 at 07:44 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #4248    
Old July 24th, 2012, 07:49 PM
SonicBlazePlatinum's Avatar
SonicBlazePlatinum
/)^3^(\
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Golden Oaks Library
Age: 18
Gender: Male
Nature: Relaxed
Last year the newest update was a complement dex released. It allowed you to catch any Pokemon that weren't in the normal version's Pokedex. Pokemon in this include Charmander, Yamask, Frillish, Vanillite, Sheildon, Seedot, etc. Also I completed the complement dex tonight, the Elite Four rematches are difficult in this version, especially Bertha's Swampert. Also for the person wondering about the music in the game it's the same as Pokemon Emerald. Additionally it has Pokemon Fire Red/Leaf Green music that was in Emerald too. The Hall of Fame music however is FR/LG's and battling the Mysterious Man has the Champion music of FR/LG.
__________________
Pokemon WARPED: Fixed Beta 3, to be available when I ask permission from Magneto20 or the other guy to fix it. Farfetch'd! Septo Conquest Deluxe is on hold until WARPED is finished to be more awesoming.
Pokemon Light Platinum X will be coming soon after CycloneGU makes a fixed version of the current release.
Also coming soon is Pokemon Summer, Autumn, Winter, and Spring. Also to be known as the Pokemon Seasons, Pokemon Summer and Winter coming soon first!
Reply With Quote
  #4249    
Old July 24th, 2012, 08:24 PM
TheChaosBlue's Avatar
TheChaosBlue
Jump On Box For a Free Life!
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: New York City, USA
Age: 20
Gender: Male
Nature: Quiet
Send a message via Skype™ to TheChaosBlue
Quote:
Originally Posted by SonicBlazePlatinum View Post
Last year the newest update was a complement dex released. It allowed you to catch any Pokemon that weren't in the normal version's Pokedex. Pokemon in this include Charmander, Yamask, Frillish, Vanillite, Sheildon, Seedot, etc. Also I completed the complement dex tonight, the Elite Four rematches are difficult in this version, especially Bertha's Swampert. Also for the person wondering about the music in the game it's the same as Pokemon Emerald. Additionally it has Pokemon Fire Red/Leaf Green music that was in Emerald too. The Hall of Fame music however is FR/LG's and battling the Mysterious Man has the Champion music of FR/LG.
I see...so it's the Complement Version for me then. Had me at Vanillite.

EDIT: Darn; not of me to ask this but I reached a problem getting this to work. Ironic seeing how I managed to play it before.

"Failed! Input checksum is invalid." is when I patch it with Tsukuyomi. If PM's are more suitable to reach for help, I'll do so. Just PM me or can anyone can help me out.
__________________

Last edited by TheChaosBlue; July 24th, 2012 at 09:25 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #4250    
Old July 25th, 2012, 12:17 AM
Satoshi Ookami's Avatar
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Abyss of Time, Great Seal
Age: 21
Gender: Male
Nature: Calm
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaosSonic View Post
EDIT: Darn; not of me to ask this but I reached a problem getting this to work. Ironic seeing how I managed to play it before.

"Failed! Input checksum is invalid." is when I patch it with Tsukuyomi. If PM's are more suitable to reach for help, I'll do so. Just PM me or can anyone can help me out.
Use a different Emerald ROM.
__________________
ROM hacking FAQ - Read before asking how to play a hack. | Previous Sign 2 | Previous Sign
Reply With Quote
Reply
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Minimum Characters Per Post: 25



All times are UTC -8. The time now is 12:27 PM.


Style by Nymphadora, artwork by Sa-Dui.
Like our Facebook Page Follow us on Twitter © 2002 - 2014 The PokéCommunity™, pokecommunity.com.
Pokémon characters and images belong to The Pokémon Company International and Nintendo. This website is in no way affiliated with or endorsed by Nintendo, Creatures, GAMEFREAK, The Pokémon Company or The Pokémon Company International. We just love Pokémon.
All forum styles, their images (unless noted otherwise) and site designs are © 2002 - 2014 The PokéCommunity / PokéCommunity.com.
PokéCommunity™ is a trademark of The PokéCommunity. All rights reserved. Sponsor advertisements do not imply our endorsement of that product or service. User generated content remains the property of its creator.