The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Emulation & ROM Hacking > Hacks Showcase

Notices

Hacks Showcase Want to play a hack? Here, you can play some good quality hacks… or you can make your own and submit it here! (Unless you can show a significant amount of development, your hack starts at the "Progressing Hacks" forum first.)
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

View Poll Results: Do you want to have some Fake Pokemon in this hack?
Yes 31 34.83%
No 58 65.17%
Voters: 89. You may not vote on this poll

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old July 18th, 2012, 02:58 AM
alienhunterx

Nature: Brave
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to alienhunterx
Quote:
Originally Posted by spartan1999 View Post
hey i want to evove my kirlia into a gallade and can someone tell me if it evolves by leveling up or an item and of it is an item can u tell me where to find it

also where do you find the sun stone
You can evolve your male Kirlia into a Gallade by using Sun Stone which is beside the cut tree between Bee Bug forest and Platepic City. Where there is a flower shop... You need HM Air Cutter to access it.
Old July 18th, 2012, 03:44 AM
kevinbetch
Beginning Trainer

I can't move past the aqua grunts in Polar forest. After Archie tells them to "not let anyone in" I went back to heal my pokemon and then when I came back the grunts were blocking the path facing away from me; I had to beat them individually. And now they won't move. Help?
Old July 18th, 2012, 05:26 AM
garjora
Ambassador of the Cosmos

Nature: Lonely
Oh yo we got a badass mod over here.

Anyways i'll say this again; I liked the game, the only thing I found that was lacking was custom music, that would have spiced things up a tad, at least for me anyways.

"Living in a Distorted World"

Old July 18th, 2012, 06:22 AM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori

Nature: Calm
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedZero View Post
because pokemon emerald is one of the hrdest game to hack to begin with and im only good at a couple things
Then start by hacking something easier.
Old July 18th, 2012, 08:11 AM
Zarus
Unhatched Egg

How does Gurdurr evolve? I couldn't find any info on him on front page ...
Old July 18th, 2012, 08:35 AM
CycloneGU
Eye of the Storm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zarus View Post
I had a reply to this, but just realized it's for Pokémon Black. I don't think we can trade here, can we?

EDIT: A quick Google search took me to page 131 of this thread, where I found:

Quote:
Originally Posted by regimeen View Post
my Gurdurr evolved at level 40 i believe
Cyclone

Pokémon Black - National Pokédex completed on December 13, 2012
- My Lv.7 UT Shiny Nincada is still in Unova. I will be cloning it and importing a number of clones into Kalos for anyone interested. DW females may also be available if I have them.

Pokémon SoulSilver FC: 4943 2589 0519
Pokémon Black FC: 2538-0207-3336
Pokémon White 2 FC: 1335-5830-8725

Also playing Pokémon Light Platinum. Currently in Snowce City.
Old July 18th, 2012, 08:50 AM
Monsterr707
Beginning Trainer

Please help guys i've been stuck for days. I just got the 4th badge and am stuck. I've watched the playthroughs on youtube, and it shows next that i'm supposed to go in the forest just East of Small Town, but Team Magma is still blocking the path.

how do I get team Magma to move so I can enter the forest.

Please respond
Old July 18th, 2012, 04:55 PM
levinanth
Beginning Trainer

I can't find the entrance to the underwater cavern. And when I say I can't find it, I mean it simply isn't there. I'm on route U, and the 2x2 square where I'm supposted to dive simply isn't there. What do I do now?
Old July 18th, 2012, 11:39 PM
Hacker Bisharp
Bug reporter

Nature: Gentle
Can I translate the hack in italian?
Please respond

And i'm a good bug reporter. Contact me if you want :D

Last edited by Hacker Bisharp; July 18th, 2012 at 11:49 PM.
Old July 19th, 2012, 02:55 AM
alienhunterx

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevinbetch View Post
I can't move past the aqua grunts in Polar forest. After Archie tells them to "not let anyone in" I went back to heal my pokemon and then when I came back the grunts were blocking the path facing away from me; I had to beat them individually. And now they won't move. Help?
If they happened to block your path use walkthrough wall cheats or re-enter the portion of the forest again. See if it helps!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zarus View Post
Because the hacks intro all contains about the main version, you can't know about the C-dex one.
Gurdurr evolves into Conkeldurr at Lv 47-49.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CycloneGU View Post
I had a reply to this, but just realized it's for Pokémon Black. I don't think we can trade here, can we?

EDIT: A quick Google search took me to page 131 of this thread, where I found:

Cyclone
To be honest let me made you clear one thing is that all the pokes are obtainable in this hack. so those pokes which evolve after trading now evolve through specific levels or elemental stones...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monsterr707 View Post
Please help guys i've been stuck for days. I just got the 4th badge and am stuck. I've watched the playthroughs on youtube, and it shows next that i'm supposed to go in the forest just East of Small Town, but Team Magma is still blocking the path.

how do I get team Magma to move so I can enter the forest.

Please respond
Have you completed the Team Magma event on Charpos Island? Tell me that first please

Quote:
Originally Posted by levinanth View Post
I can't find the entrance to the underwater cavern. And when I say I can't find it, I mean it simply isn't there. I'm on route U, and the 2x2 square where I'm supposted to dive simply isn't there. What do I do now?
Dude it still is there. All you have to do is to look closely because it consist on small patch of Dive spot at about north-eastern direction

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hacker Bisharp View Post
Can I translate the hack in italian?
Please respond
He might not respond you because he is been away for a year by now.

Last edited by alienhunterx; July 19th, 2012 at 03:04 AM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Old July 19th, 2012, 04:47 AM
Awesome-0_4000

I am up to the Elite Four and need to train a bit. Where are the best grinding spots?

Also where are the locations of Interviewer Gabby & Ty? I want to use them to train also.
Old July 19th, 2012, 01:16 PM
levinanth
Beginning Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by alienhunterx View Post

Dude it still is there. All you have to do is to look closely because it consist on small patch of Dive spot at about north-eastern direction

I already went and googled it, checked youtube walkthroughs, and it should be RIGHT THERE, but either I'm blind or something's wrong.
Attached Images
File Type: png Screen Shot 2012-07-19 at 5.14.55 PM.png‎ (24.3 KB, 18 views)
File Type: png Screen Shot 2012-07-19 at 5.16.35 PM.png‎ (35.3 KB, 20 views)
Old July 19th, 2012, 01:46 PM
CycloneGU
Eye of the Storm

Quote:
Originally Posted by alienhunterx View Post
To be honest let me made you clear one thing is that all the pokes are obtainable in this hack. so those pokes which evolve after trading now evolve through specific levels or elemental stones...
Yup. Picked that up from Page 131.

Cyclone

Pokémon Black - National Pokédex completed on December 13, 2012
- My Lv.7 UT Shiny Nincada is still in Unova. I will be cloning it and importing a number of clones into Kalos for anyone interested. DW females may also be available if I have them.

Pokémon SoulSilver FC: 4943 2589 0519
Pokémon Black FC: 2538-0207-3336
Pokémon White 2 FC: 1335-5830-8725

Also playing Pokémon Light Platinum. Currently in Snowce City.
Old July 20th, 2012, 03:46 AM
alienhunterx

Quote:
Originally Posted by levinanth View Post
I already went and googled it, checked youtube walkthroughs, and it should be RIGHT THERE, but either I'm blind or something's wrong.
ooops looks like you got some patching problems..
Old July 20th, 2012, 09:06 AM
randycmj98
Beginning Trainer

Hey guys , I have problem doing quest 4 . I already have pokemon learned Explosion . It doesnt seems to work for the 2 big rock . Helpp . .
Old July 20th, 2012, 09:27 PM
spartan1999
Beginning Trainer

how do i get hm cut or air cutter whichever one
Old July 20th, 2012, 10:50 PM
Awesome-0_4000

Quote:
Originally Posted by spartan1999
how do i get hm cut or air cutter whichever one
It is in the underground tunnel between Searound City and Charpos Island. It is an item on the floor
Old July 21st, 2012, 02:06 AM
alienhunterx

Quote:
Originally Posted by randycmj98 View Post
Hey guys , I have problem doing quest 4 . I already have pokemon learned Explosion . It doesnt seems to work for the 2 big rock . Helpp . .
Talk with one of the two rocks outside the old man's house. that will give you the option to blow it. Not all the rocks are breakable in this way. By the way where are you trying that?
Old July 21st, 2012, 04:15 AM
Awesome-0_4000

Repeat:
I am up to the Elite Four and need to train a bit. Where are the best grinding spots?

Also where are the locations of Interviewer Gabby & Ty? I want to use them to train also.
Old July 21st, 2012, 08:25 PM
Harmonious Fusion
ahih rei-yah, ahih chei-yan

Nature: Bashful
I found this hack in a Let's Play thread on Gaia Online, and I downloaded it out of curiosity. So far, I'm having a lot of fun with it.

I was training my Eevee on Route L last week, and look what I found!
Attached Images
File Type: png Silkie.png‎ (6.2 KB, 39 views)

Alder. Alder, are you blind.

Old July 23rd, 2012, 01:15 AM
alienhunterx

You are pretty damn lucky I must say..
Old July 24th, 2012, 07:29 PM
TheChaosBlue
Jump On Box For a Free Life!

Nature: Quiet
Send a message via Skype™ to TheChaosBlue
I've been away from this and is looking to play through this again. So what is the updates to Flora Sky as of now?

Otherwise; which version is more preferable among the fans of this hack as of now?

Last edited by TheChaosBlue; July 24th, 2012 at 07:44 PM.
Old July 24th, 2012, 07:49 PM
SonicBlazePlatinum
/)^3^(\

Nature: Relaxed
Last year the newest update was a complement dex released. It allowed you to catch any Pokemon that weren't in the normal version's Pokedex. Pokemon in this include Charmander, Yamask, Frillish, Vanillite, Sheildon, Seedot, etc. Also I completed the complement dex tonight, the Elite Four rematches are difficult in this version, especially Bertha's Swampert. Also for the person wondering about the music in the game it's the same as Pokemon Emerald. Additionally it has Pokemon Fire Red/Leaf Green music that was in Emerald too. The Hall of Fame music however is FR/LG's and battling the Mysterious Man has the Champion music of FR/LG.
Pokemon WARPED: Fixed Beta 3, to be available when I ask permission from Magneto20 or the other guy to fix it. Farfetch'd! Septo Conquest Deluxe is on hold until WARPED is finished to be more awesoming.
Pokemon Light Platinum X will be coming soon after CycloneGU makes a fixed version of the current release.
Also coming soon is Pokemon Summer, Autumn, Winter, and Spring. Also to be known as the Pokemon Seasons, Pokemon Summer and Winter coming soon first!
Old July 24th, 2012, 08:24 PM
TheChaosBlue
Jump On Box For a Free Life!

Nature: Quiet
Send a message via Skype™ to TheChaosBlue
Quote:
Originally Posted by SonicBlazePlatinum View Post
Last year the newest update was a complement dex released. It allowed you to catch any Pokemon that weren't in the normal version's Pokedex. Pokemon in this include Charmander, Yamask, Frillish, Vanillite, Sheildon, Seedot, etc. Also I completed the complement dex tonight, the Elite Four rematches are difficult in this version, especially Bertha's Swampert. Also for the person wondering about the music in the game it's the same as Pokemon Emerald. Additionally it has Pokemon Fire Red/Leaf Green music that was in Emerald too. The Hall of Fame music however is FR/LG's and battling the Mysterious Man has the Champion music of FR/LG.
I see...so it's the Complement Version for me then. Had me at Vanillite.

EDIT: Darn; not of me to ask this but I reached a problem getting this to work. Ironic seeing how I managed to play it before.

"Failed! Input checksum is invalid." is when I patch it with Tsukuyomi. If PM's are more suitable to reach for help, I'll do so. Just PM me or can anyone can help me out.

Last edited by TheChaosBlue; July 24th, 2012 at 09:25 PM.
Old July 25th, 2012, 12:17 AM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori

Nature: Calm
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaosSonic View Post
EDIT: Darn; not of me to ask this but I reached a problem getting this to work. Ironic seeing how I managed to play it before.

"Failed! Input checksum is invalid." is when I patch it with Tsukuyomi. If PM's are more suitable to reach for help, I'll do so. Just PM me or can anyone can help me out.
Use a different Emerald ROM.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links