Community

The PokéCommunity

We are still working on a better slogan!

Visit Index

Advertise here

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio
Notices

Hacks Studio Hacks Studio is the go-to destination for browsing our curated collection of ROM hacks, all made by PokéCommunity members! Patch, play and enjoy!
(Made a bit of progress on a ROM hack already? Post your projects in the Progressing Hacks forum!)
ROM Hacks are to subject to moderator approval before they are displayed.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old July 19th, 2012, 02:52 AM
alienhunterx

Nature: Brave
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to alienhunterx

Advertise here
Quote:
Originally Posted by SayWhat View Post
I came second place in pokemon league and i returned to the pallet town does game contiue after that?
Well there are a few events after the league like Pallet Party Panic etc
Old July 19th, 2012, 07:17 AM
Magnus0924
Beginning Trainer

How do i get to the Orange islands?
Old July 19th, 2012, 08:11 AM
Clacla
karp karp karp
Community Supporter Tier 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magnus0924 View Post
How do i get to the Orange islands?
I believe the beta ends before you get to go to the Orange Islands, sorry.
Old July 19th, 2012, 10:13 AM
THExVIPER
Beginning Trainer

i just hope when beta 4 comes out we can catch the crystal onix, i know that neither ash nor brock catches it in the anime, but its one of the coolest pokemon. Also i wonder if it will be a normal onix (just blue) or if its types will be changed.
Old July 19th, 2012, 12:32 PM
Aurasan
Beginning Trainer

Just pwnt the fearow .. waiting on orange isles.
Incredible attention to detail sir, simply incredible.

Old July 19th, 2012, 01:22 PM
YumRyan
Beginning Trainer

Hi can any1 tell me where i get a good rod or a super rod?
Old July 19th, 2012, 07:36 PM
THExVIPER
Beginning Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by YumRyan View Post
Hi can any1 tell me where i get a good rod or a super rod?
You get the super rod after completing the Misty Mermaid event. When you return to Cerulian from the cave the closest videophone should ring (you cant miss it its on the way and is pretty out of place), unfortunately the event is still glitchy and sometimes wont work.
The good rod is in Fuschia city in the house with a pond in the back yard, talk to the fisherman inside and he'll give it to you.
Hope that helps!
Old July 19th, 2012, 07:48 PM
DEundertaker32
Beginning Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROBO-BOY View Post
I loved this game, even became CHAMPION OF KANTO AND BEAT THE ELITE 4 AND THEIR CHAMPION!!! (Thankyou early Pidgeot)

Anyway, I just wanted to let you know I love it and if for the next beta all the evolutions will be Events, because I never saw most of the first series and I don't know when to evolve them.

P.S Can someone post a link to where I can WATCH the first series, WATCH, not DOWNLOAD!!!
For the part about evolving,it sounds like a command,yet is a good idea.Only problem with that is,how complicated it would be with a ROM that is already this packed.For the part about watching(not downloading) the series,youtube is your best bet.If youtube doesnt have it,google it.
I am no Scripter.But I am a great beta tester
Old July 19th, 2012, 10:04 PM
ROBO-BOY
The Monkey Man

Thanks. If I ever actually make the hack I've wanted to make for a while then the Pokemon will evolve by event.

Spoiler:
The hack will be...

Spoiler:
Manga Adventures: The Yellow Tales
Ok, so it is my Johto Dream Team...
Old July 20th, 2012, 04:12 AM
YumRyan
Beginning Trainer

Thank You, I'm at the end now, where I have to go to the orange islands but trees are in the way
Old July 20th, 2012, 04:30 AM
Silkitte
Beginning Trainer

hei, i'm newbie here... what the latest patch for these game? thx btw :D

Last edited by Silkitte; July 20th, 2012 at 09:06 AM.
Old July 20th, 2012, 01:49 PM
rajvir
Pokemon Master

Excuse me but I have finished giselle and the others have not got cut and supposedly I should look Charmander according to the episode guide so I might need to look for him.
Old July 20th, 2012, 01:59 PM
theblade180
Beginning Trainer

I absolutely love the detail in this game. Whether it be from Seymour the Scientist, or what's-his-name's Unofficial Gym.
HOWEVER. One major problem. Ash catches a Caterpie. I did the same. Evolved into Butterfree, and you killed its moveset. At lv 10, it learns confusion. Wel not in this game, rendering it useless with just Tackle for many, many levels. I don't know why the hell you did this, but it ****ed up the game for me. I really want you to change this.

Also, I got the Psych Up tm, and its description is that of Bullet Seed's. You should fix that too.
Old July 20th, 2012, 09:26 PM
fori
Beginning Trainer

Can some crazy hacker go ahead and finish this hack, rather than wait for this metapod kid to come back? He probably got hit by a car or something.
Old July 20th, 2012, 09:54 PM
TheChaosBlue
Jump On Box For a Free Life!

Nature: Quiet
Send a message via Skype™ to TheChaosBlue
Quote:
Originally Posted by fori View Post
Can some crazy hacker go ahead and finish this hack, rather than wait for this metapod kid to come back? He probably got hit by a car or something.
Saying that won't help anything.
Old July 20th, 2012, 10:01 PM
fori
Beginning Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaosSonic View Post
Saying that won't help anything.
Why not?
Surely someone is willing and able to finish it.
Old July 20th, 2012, 10:15 PM
GhostStrategy

Yeah i agree. This game needs to be finished. (: Ive finished it so far for what i can and my buddies are starting to play. I even decided to create a how-to video for it. If anyone has any questions feel free to ask me.

The video is on my youtube channel. youtube.com/ghoststrategy
Old July 20th, 2012, 10:42 PM
Zafictus
Beginning Trainer

A job AWESOMELY done!Keep up the great work!
BUT the only thing that I didn't like is Ash's sprite at the very beginning,while Pf.Oak welcomes you to the world of Pokemon...
Old July 20th, 2012, 10:54 PM
fori
Beginning Trainer

That reminds me, I didn't like the female character sprite.
Old July 21st, 2012, 12:07 AM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter

Nature: Calm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silkitte View Post
hei, i'm newbie here... what the latest patch for these game? thx btw :D
In the first post.

Quote:
Originally Posted by theblade180 View Post
I absolutely love the detail in this game. Whether it be from Seymour the Scientist, or what's-his-name's Unofficial Gym.
HOWEVER. One major problem. Ash catches a Caterpie. I did the same. Evolved into Butterfree, and you killed its moveset. At lv 10, it learns confusion. Wel not in this game, rendering it useless with just Tackle for many, many levels. I don't know why the hell you did this, but it ****ed up the game for me. I really want you to change this.

Also, I got the Psych Up tm, and its description is that of Bullet Seed's. You should fix that too.
Metapod already mentioned that Buttefree's moveset was edited to reflect anime more.
Satoshi's Butterfree did not learn Confusion so it doesn't learn it in this hack.

Quote:
Could you stop posting such an offending posts?
You totally don't know hacker's codex (not like it exists but well...). We do NOT steal works of the others.
And yes, finishing someone else's hack IS stealing the work because the ideas are not from creator.

Quote:
That reminds me, I didn't like the female character sprite.
Because it doesn't exist?
ROM hacking FAQ - Read before asking how to play a hack. | Previous Sign 2 | Previous Sign

Anime List | PSN Trophy List
Old July 21st, 2012, 01:15 AM
FrenchPotatoes
Trix are for kids

Send a message via Skype™ to FrenchPotatoes
hello.. i'm a newbie in this forum.. but i have a question, wondering if someone can help me..

I discovered this game 3 or 4 days ago, I've been playin in a webpage called Vizzed.com online, I don't know if it is associated or not..

But the thing is, today I was trying to play a little and when I opened the webpage where I'm supposed to start playing it told me that the game didn't exist.. is this because they are updating the newest beta version???

can someone tell me please?
Old July 21st, 2012, 02:01 AM
alienhunterx

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to alienhunterx
Thats because you should have not played it on the web. You should download VBA emulator and play the hack on it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by YumRyan View Post
Thank You, I'm at the end now, where I have to go to the orange islands but trees are in the way :S
Please try to read previous posts before asking such questions. It has been answered already

Last edited by DrFuji; July 21st, 2012 at 05:00 PM. Reason: Merging consecutive posts
Old July 21st, 2012, 05:51 AM
Keromatsu
Froakie is Awesome!

Nature: Naughty
Is The Hack Finished Already?
Old July 21st, 2012, 08:34 AM
Silkitte
Beginning Trainer

hi... i'm stuck in billy light house... is this bug or what? O,o i cant find any door to come out from these place
Old July 21st, 2012, 03:04 PM
fori
Beginning Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ash493 View Post
Because it doesn't exist?
Too bad it does... Just say you're not ready to have a pokemon.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here