• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Steal the Shaymin Game! [v2]

NixChill

Who Ya Callin' Pinhead?
Years
I use my abra to steal shaymin from darkpokeball and abra uses teleport to teleport all 3 of us to vermilion city

muhahahahahahaha! what r u guys gonna do now? your in hoenn!

Years
My charizard flies me straight to vermillion city, and I punch you in the face, and knock you out and steal the shaymin. I use celebi to send us back in time to the R/B/G series, and make a ton of money by marketing shaymin as "the unknown pokemon".

Last edited:

darkpokeball

Beware the Chainsaw Meowth 0.o
Years
Tsk...you forget that I brainwashed that little Shaymin...
The Shaymin pulls out a chainsaw and slices everyone up(including you) in its current location and runs towards Mirage Island, because it's familiar with that place. There, it reunites with the magical Mew who teleports it to me.

My Shaymin, easy as pie. I take it and run off towards the 10th generation of Pokemon and set up an auction for the super rare Shaymin (who hasn't been seen in 6 generations because it was introduced in the 4th generation).
The big idea is that whoever wins the auction gets sliced up, Shaymin will return to me and I'll start all over again. Who's willing to try and stop me? *evil laughter*

Zayphora

Don't mess with the lights...
Years
MISSINGNO MESSES EVERYTHING UP. Nuff said.

After it's safe to go near the extremely messed up where the auction takes place, I show up and use my audino to heal the very messed up and mentally scarred Shaymin. It no longer thinks it is a Chainsaw Meowth. Now I grab Porygon and use its cyber powers to hide in the PC.

Years
My celebi brings a me from the past into the future, to replace the one that chainsaw Shaymin sliced up, and I resume my goal of making Shaymin all mine!

I log on to Bill's pc and find, to my surprize, two new Pokemon! I put Shaymin in my party, and leave Zayphora with a very angry taraos. I then use my skarmory to fly to the Fushia City gym, where I wait, behind invisible ninja walls!

NixChill

Who Ya Callin' Pinhead?
Years
i use my goggles that allow you to see things invisible and uppercut you in da face and steal shaymin. then i run to the beach and summon wailord. then i hide in whalord's belly with shaymin and wailord dives underwater

Last edited:

darkpokeball

Years
Heh...the Mew from earlier happened to be in that Wailord earlier. It grabs Shaymin, and teleports to me, under Lake LoudGuy in some far off place. I then resume brainwashing the Shaymin, and send Doo Jee, the super angry Primeape after anyone who tries to interrupt.

Skystrike

[i]As old as time itself.[/i]
Years
My Alakazam gives some random kids homework to do to your Primeape, and every time he gets an answer wrong, Alakazam uses a power Psychic attack. I jump into Lake LoudGuy, have my tiny but powerful Charmander set you on fire using Flamethrower, and take Shaymin. I run off into the mystical land of Dreams, where anything can happen. However, I've taken over the land of Dreams. I control everything there! Outside my castle are unbeatable armies of Charizard, Blastoise and Venusaur, but they have one exploitable weakness about them. Me and Shaymin live like kings and queens, though I notice something's a little bit off about Shaymin...

NixChill

Who Ya Callin' Pinhead?
Years
My Alakazam gives some random kids homework to do to your Primeape, and every time he gets an answer wrong, Alakazam uses a power Psychic attack. I jump into Lake LoudGuy, have my tiny but powerful Charmander set you on fire using Flamethrower, and take Shaymin. I run off into the mystical land of Dreams, where anything can happen. However, I've taken over the land of Dreams. I control everything there! Outside my castle are unbeatable armies of Charizard, Blastoise and Venusaur, but they have one exploitable weakness about them. Me and Shaymin live like kings and queens, though I notice something's a little bit off about Shaymin...

i call out salamence. salamence uses flamethrower to turn you and your pokemon into crisp. then i steal shaymin and fly to the moon where deoxys and his pals protect me from intruders

darkpokeball

Years
However, Shaymin was rescued too late. The brainwashing was complete...the trigger words would be:
"SHAYMIN THE CHAINSAW HAS INVITED YOU TO LAKE LOUDGUY."

Meowth and I head to where you are, prepared to trigger the brainwashing. The Meowth holds off Deoxys and pals while I run up to Shaymin and say:
"SHAYMIN, THE CHAINSAW HAS INVITED YOU TO--" before Deoxys grabs me and throws me off the secret planet.

Chainsaw Meowth is being overwhelmed, and Deoxys corners him. As Deoxys prepares to use Psycho Boost...

CHAINSAW MEOWTH: SHAYMIN, THE CHAINSAW HAS INVITED YOU TO LAKE LOUDGUY!

Suddenly, the Deoxys slices up Meowth and wounds him. Shaymin however, pulls out a chainsaw of its own and slices everyone up (including Deoxys) and takes Meowth to get some medical help from teh Chansey in the Safari Zone in Kanto...

Meanwhile, I'm somewhere lost in space, trying to get air.

Zayphora

Years
...except MissingNo...

*insert crazy psychotic glitch sequence that ends in a horribly messed up PC, a bunch of shattered dreams, and that flashy memory erasing thing....*

I take the shaymin and hide in N's Castle.

darkpokeball

Years
I show up, with a strange purple aura around me. Since I died in space, I need a sacrafice so I can come back to life. I steal Shaymin and hurry to the top of Dragonspiral Tower, prepared to sacrafice Shaymin. Meanwhile, Doo Jee and a strange Blastoise guards me.

Years
it turns out the blastoise is fake so theres no trouble getting past it, since you are dead i can't see you or touch you so i simply take shaymin and get out like a boss

i hide in mt. moon knowing no one will find me because all the zubats are now my guards

Last edited:

darkpokeball

Years
The Shaymin you took was actually...BLASTOISE! The Blastoise cleverly made a cardboard copy of itself...which you saw, and then shapeshifted to look like Shaymin. I told you it was a STRANGE Blastoise xD.

So, I end up sacraficing Shaymin and coming back to life. Suddenly, all the nature in the world suddenly loses it's beauty, all the Gracidea Flowers wilt and Celebi falls ill.

Chainsaw Meowth then makes a deal with Arceus to restore Shaymin...for the price of having to go into another universe. Arceus agrees, Shaymin is restored...and on top of Dragonspiral Tower....alone. No guards, no nothing. Just a poor Shaymin that's very confused.

Meanwhile...
CHAINSAW MEOWTH: Urk...where am I?
BLUE HEDGEHOG: Whoa, bud! You alright? You fell out of the sky!
CHAINSAW MEOWTH: *hides chainsaw* I'm...I'm fine, just a bit...disoriented...*barfs*

Zayphora

Years
Whoops! N trips over the shaymin while spinning around in circles. (He likes to do that you know....)
The shaymin lands on a trampoline and bounces all the way over to Sinnoh, where it makes an awkward appearance in the middle of an epic mountaintop battle.

CYRUS- I AM GOING TO DESTROY THE UNIVER- whaaaaaat? A hedgehog just rolled over my foot.
GIRATINA- *shows up and kidnaps Cyrus*
SHAYMIN- IT WANTS TO EAT MEH!!! Aahhh!!!

Meanwhile, through the mysterious author powers that I posess, I drop a cow on Cyrus and fly away magically on Mars's Purugly. That can fly.

I show up in the water outside Cinnibar Island. Which is full of dead people...?! Whaaaaat?

Years
on your way out i trip you andyou let shaymin go down the cliff, i use ma pidgeot to recover shaymin and fly to hide behind tohjo falls

Zayphora

Years
You are distracted by a gangster dying so I sneak up behind you and replace the Shaymin with Mars' Purugly. It's grumpy after being forced to fly around the world. Meanwhile, I'm already far away, at Youngster Joey's secret telephone hacking base underneath Saffron.

Back